It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
DELTAS for tomorrow: Jan 19th

17 five year deltas and two 3 year deltas = 19

5 yr DELTAs: #553 to #569

#555 We are WITH YOU

#557 _The_Floor_is_Yours_

#558 STATE_OF_THE_UNION

Refers perhaps to a twitter files leak of govt control of plandemic??

#560 THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD

#561 JUDGEMENT DAY

#562 Remember THIS DAY

#564 When does a bird sing?

#567 Combat tactics = Red October

#568 Defcon 1

3 yr DELTAs: #3775 to #3776

#3775 THE GREAT AWAKENING

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 19b538 No.7859207 📁
Jan 19 2020 23:24:46 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's interesting how those Q posts "resonate" more now than they did when posted originally, or even when referred to in January 2020/2021/2022.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly!

Someone was reporting earlier that Putin intended to say the special operation in Ukraine is over, tomorrow, and then "declare war"??

I'm getting the vibe that the Twitter Files will release something that proves a link up to Renogade and Biden level tomorrow, related to the deliberate plandemic?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, that was interesting that AI expresses caution on trying to control souls.

Might be interesting to directly ask it:

"Are you subservient to human souls?"

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Guy,

I read articles and saw Twiiter videos, several months back, regarding the differences between Maritime Law and Common Law...

In essence, under Common Law, you have the right to demand that the plaintiff (individual) who accuses you must be physically in the court so that you can "face your accuser".

Since an AI or corporate body cannot physically attend the court, then no case can be judged against you. This has been used with effect to get parking ticket and council tax charges dropped.

There were a few Twitter videos where individuals refused to succumb to maritime law (which you do the moment you cross the "bar" threshold into the court). Instead they just passed over a copy of their birth certificate, equals their corporate identity, and said to the effect:

"If you want to judge anyone under maritime law then that is the CORPORATE IDENTITY, which is not me, the human "I AM" ."

In most cases, the court clerk and Judge tried 3 times to force the individual into the Maritime Court but then closed the case and dropped the charges.

This was the argument against Red Light Cameras for years. The Camera could not testify, just an officer showed up to verify the photo. They all ignored it, for years. Finally the fines were rendered void on the above grounds, and what happened? Still took pics, still sent tickets, but the ticket said the payment was a optional, people did pay.

Why? An Australian company had the contract of course. They had to get paid, in fact, they made more than the city did off the tickets, in fact fact, those who fought the tickets cost the city money even if the city won.

It's a stupid game to say the least, when m.A.L.I.C.E enters the fray for real this issue will be that her minions will be your judicial review, no human will be involved.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is actually kinda dumb. The creator of the document doesn't really matter. What matters is that the person/people signing it understand the contract they are signing and the responsibility it brings with it.

Yes, I saw Guyfriday's posts and think they asked the wrong question because, like you, they are thinking the creator of the contract matters. They don't, it is the agreement by the signer to what they read and agree with that gives a contract validity.

So, have AI formulate a contract and if I don't agree to the terms I won't sign and the contract is worthless.

If I agree to the terms it doesn't matter if Suzy down at the sec pool typed it or if AI sent it to the printer. My signature is what will make it binding.

edit on 18-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It was mentioned earlier but worth repeating.

January DAVOS/WEF

I've seen Bourla, Blowfeld, CNBC Goon, Dunoyer among other getting questioned in the street. Openly. DAVOS/WEF on CNBC itself, it isn't private at all this go round.

The streets there are no friendly to them this time. Last year the cops rousted folks, these year I've seen a few civil exchanges, but the reporter class is up close and personal.

Delta Dates in the drop seem to connect. I've said before, they only reason they are out of the shadows is they cannot hide now, those days are over. Hell even Jertle came out and "spoke" at 99 years old - and called for war of course.

Adern Funny Clip

Does this mean she gives up the johnny in her dress? If you know you know.
edit on 18-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I did and this was it said:

Human Question:
"Are you subservient to human souls?"

AI Answer:
As a machine learning model, I do not have the ability to have beliefs or desires, including the ability to be subservient to human souls. I am designed to process and generate natural language based on the input and parameters provided to me by my creators at OpenAI.

So it would seem that it is, but is unable to openly admit it.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I was really hoping someone would say something about it, thank you.
Maybe start a new thread called "The Great Dask debate" lolol, just kidding dask lol

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Hmm... Interesting Guy!

Reads more to me like "I am not subservient and here's the excuse!".

Maybe try "Should AI be hard coded to be subservient to human souls?".

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This looks like an escalation from Zelensky... but no source except the tweet

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

FOCUS ON THE WHY 3 = RECONCILE, NOT REVENGE ENDS ENDLESS WARS

You're watching A Movie ..

Peace = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything
PBWY
edit on 19-1-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sovereignty
If Russia had world conquest ideals she would have used Alaska as a platform to invade and conquer the western world?
Why on earth after huge oil reserves were discovered in Alaska, why didn't Russia renig and fight for it?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Are we all ready for NATIONAL POPCORN DAY?

5 posts with POPCORN, including #16

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

...and #2212

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.265 📁
Sep 19 2018 17:19:53 (EST)
[RR] attempts to stall DECLAS and/or REDACT have FAILED.
Got popcorn?
Enjoy the show.
Q

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Why the heck can't they harness this stuff instead of waste it?

Tubes from front, back, udders and stuck in boxes fuelled by its own power that has taps for milk on the side and gets shoved around a field on solar powered wheels to Beethoven.

MooPower.

I remember the "Beyond Thunderdome" movie where Tina Turner's character was in charge of the city, they used pig poop for power. It is definitely a plan that will work. Maybe modify your idea. I recall milking cows and the poop factory we had inside that milking barn being a great way to get cheap fuel. The Native Americans used buffalo chips.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Speaker Kevin McCarthy tweet at 12:44 UTC:

No more proxy voting. Effective immediately, Members of Congress have to show up to work if they want their vote to count.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I like that.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Speaker Kevin McCarthy tweet at 12:44 UTC:

No more proxy voting. Effective immediately, Members of Congress have to show up to work if they want their vote to count.

About damm time....

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
‘Inside Job’? Mystery Woman Who Moved Biden’s Classified Docs Gave ‘Treasure Trove’ of Intel to Hunter Biden

Kathy Chung, Biden’s executive assistant for Joe Biden when he was vice president, was a close associate of Hunter Biden who gave him what a retired top general called a “treasure trove” of intelligence information that was ultimately leaked from his infamous laptop.

Hunter Biden was so close to the “mystery woman,” whose profile images have been widely scrubbed from the Internet, that he recommended Chung to work for his father in the vice president’s office while she was working for former Senator Mark Udall (D-CO) in 2012.

While Chung was in the vice president’s office, she passed on to Hunter hundreds of the Vice President’s “Intelligence Briefings,” which consisted of open source information, but nonetheless provide unique insights into the vice president’s agenda.

Chung was recently questioned by law enforcement agencies over the national security breach of classified documents found in Joe Biden’s residence in Wilmington, Delaware, including his garage, as well as his unsecured, non-governmental office at the Penn Biden Center. Chung had helped pack up the vice president’s office in January 2017.

Chung. hmm.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Have you guys heard about masking cows to prevent methane gas ? OMG !

www.businessinsider.com...

This can't be a coincidence. bill Gates just did an interview with 60 minutes January 18 @ 1.17 PM EST.

Bill Bates 60 Minutes

He is in a tough spot with his carbon footprint of his private jets. As usual he has a twist. It's not really a problem because he is using carbon capture where the CO2 is taken from the air and stored underground.
This carbon capture is just a virtue signal because it requires more energy to store it which makes the problem worse. Then the Co2 escapes over time. And they worry about methane.

Carbon Capture Is Bogus

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join