It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Synchronicities again...

I felt/saw the "flickers of darkness" in the back of my car yesterday eve (around 3pm EST = 8pm GMT) - first time in a number of years!

Also, a friend had a minor stroke this morning... She's late 60s but NO COINKYDINKYS.

To save space:

Re PROJECT ODIN, which we hear CodemonkeyZ aka Ron Watkins, is lead on:

Who knew? Gen Flynn has a grandchild named ODIN! Tweet

Tweet timestamp is interesting, 29 mins into the 19th... 29 = 1/19911.

Is this a "GO" signal to Space Force/CodemonkeyZ for ODIN go-live?
edit on 18-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PeteMitchell
No, you can't quote it because I never said it. I quoted the only thing a mentioned in regard to mRNA and temp in that post. You are the only one who mentioned "super cold".

Pg 158-159 you said “mRNA will not last long at room temp”
I quoted super cold because the initial storage stability was not freezer cold but “super cold”
Where else do you obtain the notion it wouldn’t be stable at room temp? You have zero data to support that. You assume. Based on initial storage requirements
You live in a desert. I live somewhere that 90% of my nation is below 46 degrees in winter.
I figured you could piece the puzzle together. And I’m sure you already have. You simply purposely try to play coy. And frankly. Ima call that BS every single time. Which AGAIN leads to your absolute ignorance of being able to track with scientific reasoning (hence your mRNA vs spike debacle)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Check out my edit.

Got data on how long it would last in a pot of boiling water.

If I may, just let it go.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Check out my edit.

Got data on how long it would last in a pot of boiling water.

If I may, just let it go.

Show me the data about how it can’t survive. I find it curious that you implore me now to “let it go” I see this # every single day. I work in an anatomical pathology and molecular lab. Telll me why I’m wrong. I anxiously await
Fwiw the human body is 98 degrees. Why doesn’t the vaccine get destroyed according to your theory?
edit on 18-1-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The life and death of RNA across temperatures

Taking into account realistic solvent properties, the expected half-life of an mRNAs consisting of 1000 or more nucleotides (nt) is expected to be ∼1 min or less at 100 °C due to the chemical instability of RNA at such high temperatures

On top of that it would still have to go through the acid and protease action in the digestive system.

Honestly, let it go.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

100c is the boiling point of water. Tell me more about the livestock portion? Tell me more about what happens to those dead particles in a cup of boiling water

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The life and death of RNA across temperatures

Taking into account realistic solvent properties, the expected half-life of an mRNAs consisting of 1000 or more nucleotides (nt) is expected to be ∼1 min or less at 100 °C due to the chemical instability of RNA at such high temperatures

On top of that it would still have to go through the acid and protease action in the digestive system.

Honestly, let it go.

I just proved to you that not all proteins are digested in the stomach. So again, what digestion are you referring to. Tell me more about what happens when those proteins cross the blood brain barrier or placental barrier prior to “digestion”
Remember, you said my reply was longer than it needed to be. That reply contained background information about HOW proteins transfer throughout the body. Tell me more about immunoglobulins. Tell me about the decades of history behind how synthetic markers/immunoglobulins are metabolized. editby]edit on 18-1-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You also pointed out mRNA isn't a protein so what difference does it make if long proteins act that way?

So, will mRNA survive or not and can you back that up?

ETA: Yeah 100º is boiling water and usually food cooks at even higher temps. I did say boiled water and cooked food.

edit on 18-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You also pointed out mRNA isn't a protein so what difference does it make if long proteins act that way?

So, will mRNA survive or not and can you back that up?

ETA: Yeah 100º is boiling water and usually food cooks at even higher temps. I did say boiled water and cooked food.

What does the action of the mRNA vaccine create? A synthetic spike protein response. That is the part you seemingly forget.
Which is why I continue down this train about proteins.
Just because you don’t think it’s true, doesn’t make it not true
What difference does it make? Idk the 2 dozen tissue samples inundated with spike and clots tells a story in itself

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dask and Pete, Please agree to disagree or take this to private chat, it’s wasting precious space and time. Our goal isn’t to argue with others for personal victory.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
What does the action of the mRNA vaccine create? A synthetic spike protein response.

But it doesn't do that while it is in the water storage tank of you local water provider, possibly exposed to higher temps and oxygen and maybe even other chemicals.

Honestly, give it up.

So it’s all gone before it’s ingested? You have supporting evidence?
What chemicals kill Covid? Why didn’t we use those chemicals to end the pandemic? Why does anyone sterilize water at all? After all, bacteria, viruses, and yeast simply die at room temperature right?
Honestly, just give it up (as you say)
Remember. This began when you said amino acids = protein and that our bodies digest all proteins. So hmmmmmm what could be inaccurate?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
So it’s all gone before it’s ingested? You have supporting evidence?

You have something that proves it would still be there?

What chemicals kill Covid? Why didn’t we use those chemicals to end the pandemic?

Stuff used to treat water that can't be ingested. Are you just being dense now?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics