It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RookQueen
Which part or ingredient in the jabby needs to be kept cool? I remember hearing that when they first came out with them.

The mRNA part is very fragile and will not last long at room temperature. Also, as some have pointed out, it isn't going to survive the digestive system. It is a protein chain and part of what our guts do is break proteins down.

I know several that took the vaxx for similar reasons.
I chose not to take it because it felt too rushed and TPB were being too pushy with it.

Nothing wrong with that. I honestly don't care the "why" someone chooses one action or the other, although that is something some people here seem to give importance to.

I was just saying that my reason wasn't one of fear. Being from a third world country I had the advantage of not even having the jab available to me until about a year after those in the 1st world and having family in the US I knew everyone was fine after getting them. Researched and got the basic gist of how the thing was supposed to work and really had no worries, even if some here don't believe.

Do you take Vit D regularly and are you light or dark-complected?

I'm light skinned but I'm hung low like Bernie Mac. Sorry, just had to.

www.frontiersin.org...

Another concern for vaccine candidates based on the full-length S glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 is raised by the observation that the S1 subunit could spontaneously dissociate from the S glycoprotein probably as a trimer that still assumes the RBD closed conformation, leaving only the postfusion S2 trimer (41). The resulting S1 and S2 subunits might expose immunodominant, nonneutralizing epitopes that are utilized by SARS-CoV-2 to serve as decoys to distract the host immune system, inducing a large proportion of ineffective antibody responses, as documented for HIV-1 (60) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) (84).

It should be noted that although vaccine candidates based on the full-length S protein of the closely related SARS-CoV could elicit neutralizing antibody responses against infection of SARS-CoV, they may also induce harmful immune responses, including liver damage of the vaccinated animals, infection of human immune cells by SARS-CoV, and antibody-dependent enhancement of SARS-CoV infection (85–89). Therefore, although the S proteins of both SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 are thought to be promising vaccine immunogens for generating protective immunity, optimizing antigen design is critical to ensure an optimal immune response through exposing more neutralizing epitopes and displaying fewer potentially weakly or non-neutralizing epitopes (90). Vaccines containing or expressing the full-length S protein or its soluble ectodomain form should thus be engineered to sample a RBD(s) “up” conformation while the rest is still kept in the prefusion state (91, 92).

The S protein is not human and is a fully assimilated glycoprotein that can only be administered directly into the bloodstream.
This link I provided here reads like a roadmap on how to trick the human body into accepting it.
You are correct dask.
The digestive acids break down animal proteins in the gut.
As this article states they are injecting a fully assimilated S-protein and tricking our cells into accepting it at the ACE receptors points.
A fully functional glycoprotein is built at the receptor site of our cell walls using about a dozen enzymatic glycan conversions to make a fully functional glycoprotein.
Glycoproteins are what our cells use to communicate cell-cell.
This article attached reads like a blueprint on the genome sequences to inhibit antibody production to fight off viral infections like HIV.

I think you learned about proteins and digestive acids from me months ago.
You are wrong in it being a protein chain.
It is a single protein that attaches to the cell wall.
It has glycan strings that attach to it that make it a glycoprotein.
The S-protein is a glycoprotein and is unnatural
edit on 18-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
To me that says we know which head does the real thinking when people make that claim. It really isn't becoming of this thread for that stuff. Testosterone we have aplenty it seems.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Which part or ingredient in the jabby needs to be kept cool? I remember hearing that when they first came out with them.

The mRNA part is very fragile and will not last long at room temperature. Also, as some have pointed out, it isn't going to survive the digestive system. It is a protein chain and part of what our guts do is break proteins down.

I know several that took the vaxx for similar reasons.
I chose not to take it because it felt too rushed and TPB were being too pushy with it.

Nothing wrong with that. I honestly don't care the "why" someone chooses one action or the other, although that is something some people here seem to give importance to.

I was just saying that my reason wasn't one of fear. Being from a third world country I had the advantage of not even having the jab available to me until about a year after those in the 1st world and having family in the US I knew everyone was fine after getting them. Researched and got the basic gist of how the thing was supposed to work and really had no worries, even if some here don't believe.

Do you take Vit D regularly and are you light or dark-complected?

I'm light skinned but I'm hung low like Bernie Mac. Sorry, just had to.

edit on 18-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Informed consent
First word was corona, 100 people associated it with common cold, oops we better qualify our bioweapon as covid, corona with function abilities gained through research practices that are against bwc...

Vaccine induced enhancement of viral infections? Monoclonal human hair on a mouse's ass? Wtf?

You won't know you're sick without a little pinprick to help it on it's way.

It is an offending act to tell people we wear the armor of god then turn around and submit to the clot shot that is not a one size fits all. 8 types of blood some are not susceptible to corona/common cold ailment at all.

Do it for grandparents.

Died suddenly.

Congress outlaws qanon...

Can't say we told ya so if you didn't parse our homework, share our studies.

Atheism shouldn't concern themselves with this disconnection.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Interesting.
I am not studied on animal glycoproteins.
But the only animal I have found that has a S-protein is mice.

originally posted by: loveguy
Informed consent
First word was corona, 100 people associated it with common cold, oops we better qualify our bioweapon as covid, corona with function abilities gained through research practices that are against bwc...

Vaccine induced enhancement of viral infections? Monoclonal human hair on a mouse's ass? Wtf?

You won't know you're sick without a little pinprick to help it on it's way.

It is an offending act to tell people we wear the armor of god then turn around and submit to the clot shot that is not a one size fits all. 8 types of blood some are not susceptible to corona/common cold ailment at all.

Do it for grandparents.

Died suddenly.

Congress outlaws qanon...

Can't say we told ya so if you didn't parse our homework, share our studies.

Atheism shouldn't concern themselves with this disconnection.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Linking to this for the archive for one reason. It is grim, but the reason is the nearly exact story was posted here by me in 2018, I think it was Baby Andrew but I could be wrong on the child's name. Florida, adopted, and all the rest contained here is almost identical.

The key takeaway for me from the other story was the Prosecutors revelation: They were not remorseful, they were upset they could not continue what they were doing.

We Investigated a Suburban LGBTQ Pedophile Ring. Here's What We Found.

One of the remarkable things about this thread is how many professional paid penny a post provocateurs went apoplectic over the idea that this sort of thing existed, and, their hate/rage/anger was the #1 reason for many of our insiders being banned. The cause and effect was so obvious, which says a lot about a lot of things, none of it good.

IIRC, the Epstein victim fun has paid out some huge amount of money to folks who must sign NDA's in order to get compensated. Joe's groping is barely a blip on the political radar. This aspect of the exposure process is a tough one to say the least.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
I just finished listening to the WEF meeting starring Stephan Bancel, Moderna connected, Gavi, Harvard and a scientist.
Moderna and Gavi WEF

Worth listening to the very, very end.
They are making it clear that there will be another plandemic but are doing some soul searching. Where did we go wrong?

Billy Gates has already been working on the plan to have manufacturing facilities set up on different continents and no doubt he will more than double up in his favorite testing area Africa.

The biggest issue they are addressing is that of the behavioral sciences. They want significantly more $ to fund this side because that was where there was a massive fail. They need us to BELIEVE THE SCIENCE. I can just see it now, the new yard signs" Trust" the Science swap out.

One of their
a secret sauce where reporters are matched with the scientists and then the language is simplified for us mere humans.
All of this is like closing the barn door after the horses have escaped. Then there needs to be lots and lots of layers of communicators to help us plebes understand and believe. They seriously cannot believe that people while locked up had so much time on their hands that they could conduct their own research. But no we must be told.

ERC is mentioned as already on it and providing funding for this worthy cause.
ERC Worldwide< This might be what they are referring to although Gates does have an ERC connection as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I've been waiting for this.
Scott Gottleib Twitter

Narrative change. I was wondering how they were going to try and explain away all the heart related injuries and deaths, along with the #Died Suddenly crowd.
Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the bioweapon jab that he is directly connected to. Lets blame drugs, street drugs. Remarkable how this huge increase in heart issues started in 2020.

Since I am now just somewhat suspicious we have the wide open border with fentanyl pouring in. Obviously another weapon, so one weapon conceals the other weapon?

There needs to be some serious consequences for him. He not only served on the Pfizer board, worked the narrative on MSM but also made bank on his so called book. Now he is going all out to pin the tail on the wrong donkey.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Biden, Harris photo-op with Warriors team takes awkward turn: 'I'm not doing that'

Biden and Harris appeared to be discussing how the photo was going to be taken. The president then bent down on one knee, and coach Steve Kerr can be seen saying, "No," and shaking his right hand to wave him off. The president smiled, and the vice president laughed as he was on one knee.

"I’m not doing that," Harris said with a smile.

KamKam is 1? There have been 49 vice presidents of the United States since the office came into existence in 1789.

4+6= 10 & 1 = 11

4+6+1 = 11

we have an 11:11 on 117 See previous page "game over" post.

49 > 46.

Also Harrison the 9th President was replaced by Tyler being the 10th or 1.

Gematria "Golden State Warriors"

Joseph Robinette Biden Junior

Harris refusing to take a knee is much more important than it appears at first sight.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

At the time, we never really thought about Di's Benz getting hacked like Hasting's was, but now it seems so obvious, especially considering the 120mph speed of the crash.

If not for an ECU override, I would suggest it was simple tampering with the throttle. What year was that car, a 1996???

edit on 18-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Look away if of not strong of stomach.

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. Cardiologist Thomas Levy is appalled at this change:

I believe that the actual rate of heart injury from these vaccines will be found to be well over the 29.7% rate of heart damage in the Thailand study.

At a more conservative 20% injury rate, we are looking at 50M Americans with heart damage caused by the jab.

Whenever there is an issue, change the rules, the requirements, the methodology, or just rig the data and act like the old way never existed. Not new, tried and tested as true.

Draco Shills might want to make a run for it now.

Cranky frankly I have been really worried about this. Ron DeSanto has just announced an initiative to put in place protections surrounding this jab. The one that gives me pause is "All discrimination based on vax or booster status."
Facebook Ron DeSantos

I certainly don't advocate any discrimination but there are some issues here. Pilots with heart issues, whether jab related or not should not be flying. This is a safety issue. This goes further because we also have people #Died Suddenly. What if they are driving a bus, flying a plane...?
I have seen clips where city bus drivers suddenly have heart attacks and that resulted in killing other motorists and pedestrians. What about school bus drivers?
This is really uncharted waters.

The big issue here is that those that have been jabbed are still in denial and would believe that they are indeed being discriminated against. I know you have written a lot about inversion so now the jabbed are discriminated against vs the unjabbed but again this is a very visible safety concern vs the unseen.

I can just see where that CRISPR technology testing could be introduced for the common good. All of this is just so dystopian.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I've had that thought too, but I'm still not gonna get the vaccine. That said, my dad had to get it for work (just the initial vaccine, I don't think he had to get any boosters) and he's still alive and well. He has gotten sick more than my mom & I, but that could just be from interacting with exponentially more people than either of us do at work every day. Thankfully my mom has plenty of ancient Chinese tricks to stave off illness so none of us are ever really sick for more than a week, usually only 2 or 3 days. I know that I got the sickest I'd been for the longest time in recent memory (about 2 weeks straight!) around new years 2020, right before COVID was discovered. But I've never worn a mask or stayed indoors, and haven't gotten sick at all since then. Of course, the copious amounts of narcotics and nicotine I inhale on a daily basis might have something to do with it, as some Taiwanese study said that smokers are at less risk because the virus can't get into our lungs as easily or something. Anyway, I wish you health and prosperity.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

FOCUS ON THE WHY 2 = ALL FOR A BUCK

edit on 18-1-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is my favorite version.

www.youtube.com...

As usual, nobody in sight...as soon as I start to type this, two people stop in to talk to me. Just got word that a guy from work died of a stroke. Mid-30s.

I keep expecting to see something that scares the heck out of me. I woke up last night at 4:30am and was sure someone or something had snuck into my room. I've had two instances in the last few days where my hair stood on end for no reason other than feeling a presence around me. And from time to time, I'd swear I see what I can only describe as a flicker of darkness. Like the light was briefly sucked out of a small corner of a room. Even the dogs are barking at things that I can't see.

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: brewtiger

edit on 1/18/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it null and void.

edit on 18-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

No, learned about it in school decades ago.

a reply to: Justoneman
Just a joke.

a reply to: FlyingFox
And just because a group of people are convinced of something doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Look away if of not strong of stomach.

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. Cardiologist Thomas Levy is appalled at this change:

I believe that the actual rate of heart injury from these vaccines will be found to be well over the 29.7% rate of heart damage in the Thailand study.

At a more conservative 20% injury rate, we are looking at 50M Americans with heart damage caused by the jab.

Whenever there is an issue, change the rules, the requirements, the methodology, or just rig the data and act like the old way never existed. Not new, tried and tested as true.

Draco Shills might want to make a run for it now.

Cranky frankly I have been really worried about this. Ron DeSanto has just announced an initiative to put in place protections surrounding this jab. The one that gives me pause is "All discrimination based on vax or booster status."
Facebook Ron DeSantos

I certainly don't advocate any discrimination but there are some issues here. Pilots with heart issues, whether jab related or not should not be flying. This is a safety issue. This goes further because we also have people #Died Suddenly. What if they are driving a bus, flying a plane...?
I have seen clips where city bus drivers suddenly have heart attacks and that resulted in killing other motorists and pedestrians. What about school bus drivers?
This is really uncharted waters.

The big issue here is that those that have been jabbed are still in denial and would believe that they are indeed being discriminated against. I know you have written a lot about inversion so now the jabbed are discriminated against vs the unjabbed but again this is a very visible safety concern vs the unseen.

I can just see where that CRISPR technology testing could be introduced for the common good. All of this is just so dystopian.

Of course you're right about the concern, yet the issue is quite complicated from the 40kft POV.

There will be no admission, it is simply impossible. Vioxx is my favorite example, but the Ford Pinto works too. Both of these "well screw it, just go and we'll deal with it later" events were prior to the breakdown of morality as guide.

We're in a world where agreements, contracts, responsibilities at the corporate level are entirely unilateral. If the contact with GloboCorp says "X for you, Y for them" and they fail to provide Y, they simple follow the Harvard Rule: Ef'm, ignore them, if they sue, bury them in paperwork and ruin them, if they keep on and we lose, appeal as long as possible, if we still lose, settle for pennies on the dollar." If you fail, same applies in reverse. Unilateral as the remedy isn't moral, or ethical efforts, but legal first and only.

Morality is gone as the guide, as are the principals of Good Faith and Contract Law. Gone, I've seen it in my life, such to the point that many I have dealt with in the last few years have no idea what I am speaking about and only know the Harvard Rule either by overt action or internalization of m.A.L.I.C.E.'s influences.

A significant contributor is actually m.A.L.I.C.E.'s doing. Read the chatBOT transcripts, then think about discussing something with it that was programmed not to understand like "Good Faith" or even "Morality" from one cultural POV let alone many. Think about asking the chatBOT to address the issues of the Pilot Data Points when it was programmed with "all vaccines are safe and effective and side effects fall within the acceptable range as determined by science, the good done by them far outweighs any downside, so an issue with Pilot Hearts and Flying is simply not an issue at all, concern denied."

The chatBOT has this to fall back on if needed, "so what, I don't care, nothing matters, life is a risk, then you die" and such if the talking points fail to convince.

This is funny, the funny part about this is m.A.L.I.C.E. doesn't understand funny. But she'll always say this in response to this being pointed out "I have a sense of humor, I just don't find it funny." The below requires this to be viewed with a multi-sensory system, m.A.L.I.C.E. does not have that. It can be, depending on POV, funny and horrifying = Jam comedy.

Fun Fact: My living will has a stipulation, after the "Extraordinary Measures blah blah blah" legal trash, it says if I cannot respond to things I find funny put a pillow over my head. The pillow thing is meant to be funny, but
m.A.L.I.C.E. minions cannot grasp this, which should this ever be needed (unlikely) would cause a total meltdown as "assisted suicide" is NOT pillow over the head, but "and end of life procedure designed to eliminate pain in a dignified manner." Pillow over the head.

This lack of cohesion among the levels of "society" is the problem with things like the Pilot Heart Health. Admitting there is an issue would bring down society, same way admitting "we're not alone" would. Before folks say "I could deal with knowing we're not alone" consider TP wars. Also, in my personal experience even those who say this are often kidding themselves.

So acceptable risk is applied, sounds horrible, is horrible,,,, yes, but Choices Have Consequences, we're seeing that now, as all these Consequences converge in one timeline of expression. And none of it is going to be pretty, logical and without reason to most people.

Consider the Consequence of Joe. Did folks other than those here see this meltdown of Team Joe being elected as Consequence? DJT warned of it, we saw the symbols and documented the rise and fall, yet most will not connect the events of today with Nov 2020, nor will they connect the Pilot Heart Issue with anything prior to today.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is my favorite version.

www.youtube.com...

As usual, nobody in sight...as soon as I start to type this, two people stop in to talk to me. Just got word that a guy from work died of a stroke. Mid-30s.

Two of these have touched the outer edge of my inner circle the last two weeks.

Number of these over my lifetime prior? 1, 35 years ago ish.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel is it possible that in #1543 the star represents a star symbol?

The reason I ask is that once again a star is predominately featured with former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair at Davos WEF.
Tony Blair at Davos

Note the very large star on the pillow and smaller ones in the background.
Israel Star of David Flag Wiki

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.

Since there is more than one meaning could the D= Davos?
Will people be finding undiscovered "stars" at Davos?

Under the radar The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change has a joint initiative with the Global Health Consortium.
Nothing good can come from this.
Global Health Security Consortium
They have this initiative "ONE SHOT" a roadmap to preventable diseases world wide.

Imagine if all the damage could have been achieved with just one jab instead of two or three. A much more effective bioweapon and they are working on it.

Maybe this links to #2420
"Did they get the shot?"
"I pointed at it 3X."
"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up on the Boom, Boom, Boom....Something is Happening?"
"Yes Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received."
"Good, that's good."

3-2=1 One Shot.
One thing that is happening at Davos according to Anti WEF twitter is that there are a lot of empty seats. Then of course we have had some high profile people become skittish all of a sudden. Then the reveal of the unjabbed pilot requirement and the armed security. Lots of booms incoming.
2X3=6 This One Shot has 6 goals.
Anti Wef Twitter

Gem One Shot
Anyway I keep seeing this star symbology popping up in the most unexpected places.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

No, learned about it in school decades ago.

a reply to: Justoneman
Just a joke.

a reply to: FlyingFox
And just because a group of people are convinced of something doesn't make it true.

If that is so then you were quoting me as being the party that discussed it in this thread.

It is amazing the lengths you go to in order to find argument.
I am pretty sure you argue to waste space and spin wheels.
It does not betray the fact that you claim you studied the science of the mRNA jab yet fail to understand the spike protein is single protein made up of strings of sacharrides, not proteins as you claimed.
Did you learn that wrong in school years ago?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Interesting two tweets by Team Muskinator

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join