It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This group is connected to the Illuminati and is upset, among other things, about the public use of King Charles III as the face of the British Monarchy because of his alleged involvement in the murder of Princess Diana.

Really? It was the friendship with Jimmy Savile, or the mystery DNA that Jimmy's dead mother had in her, or the bled dry teenage girls that would show up in the Queens yard before the Charles III left to go on trips, or the Kings involvement with creating the WEF? It's all about Diana Spencer's death that has MI6 in a tizzy.

I'm going to toss this one on as a piece of life humor.

President Biden, Vice President Harris and the Golden State Warriors were involved in a cringe-worthy moment as the group took a photo during the team’s visit to the White House on Tuesday.

Biden and Harris appeared to be discussing how the photo was going to be taken. The president then bent down on one knee, and coach Steve Kerr can be seen saying, "No," and shaking his right hand to wave him off. The president smiled, and the vice president laughed as he was on one knee.

It's funny because of what Harris said next.

"I’m not doing that," Harris said with a smile.

I'm not going to make "the joke" since we can all see what was going on here. Anyways I thought it was a funny thing after that MI6 post above,
edit on 18-1-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You spend WAY too much time here swinging and missing the subject. Your deflectors are not good at showing you the whole truth, IMHO.
To reiterate:
The point of my observation was to say they could get something in your blood stream, in theory, that would deliver the mRNA if they used a Mosquito to jab us. Not very likely any other way because of the need for it to be IN our blood to work.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
STILL, they will NOT be getting the mRNA into our seeds. You are over thinking this. Our gut chemicals are stronger than battery acid.

I never said they would, I told someone who was worrying about it that a seed company with heirloom on the sign out front isn't a guarantee. You then went on to over think things.

The Mosquito delivery system is more worrisome for this.

I got triple jabbed and I 'm not worrying about it. What's that fear/love choice someone here is always going on about?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What if you neither love the science, NOR fear the disease, but are coerced by your employer, and don't want to be / cannot afford to be unemployed?

Then that person was a victim. Payback is due and I bet there are some Shark type lawyers ready to get rich. Probably more of them than Doctors.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sounds like someone feared the 'rona then or feared for a job. One or the other. Likely, I would agree with anyone fearing the disease taking that series of jabs. I prefer my own functioning immune system and I do believe if I have caught it and lived, then I am good to go. Some people are so afraid they follow their Dr as if a god. I would not go down that path> Fear does come into play for me. Fear of people in high places doing exactly what they stated needed doing. Like the meetings with like minded people who have the ability to act upon those desires. I try to live without fear of anything. A life without fear of something is nearly impossible.

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
But there was a reason you got them. Is it because you love the science or fear the disease?

Neither, I understand the science and didn't fear the possibility of adverse effects.

I didn't fear the disease either because, from my calcs, it wasn't that threatening, given my situation.

In my opinion both those who got jabbed because of fear and those who are avoiding it because of fear would be in the same metaphysical boat.

edit on 18-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You spend WAY too much time here swinging and missing the subject.

No, I can just address the sub-topics for what they are.

Someone brought something up and I addressed it without going into why their fears of mRNA seeds are unfounded. You did that, but I already knew that, that is why the vax is given in jab form and not in pill form.

Maybe spend some time telling rookqueen why she doesn't have to worry about the jab in the water, especially since the jab needs really low temps.
edit on 18-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Sounds like someone feared the 'rona then or feared for a job.

Said it before, although it seemed some didn't believe, I am a freelancer, work at home, didn't have to get the jab for fear of losing my job.

Wasn't even thinking of getting the jab because I didn't fear the 'rona either.

Got it because on the day that my daughter decided to go I took her and she asked me to. I did it out of love for her, so she could be at peace. I also knew the chances of some side effects where minimal so please don't try to tell me it was out of fear.

I prefer my own functioning immune system...

Believe it or not, probably not if you follow some fear mongers, people after the jab still have one of those.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So sorry, if the truth is out there even if you really don't want it. It works that way for all of us from time to time. But you are free to worry away. I will try to stay focused, and not let things get me down.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
WTF are you talking about? My lack of worry is what makes me not care if this Q thing is real or not.

While a bunch of people here are worried about what Q said and if they will post again or if we got the decode right or wrong or if the white hats are winning, I'm not worried about it.

I'm not the one with bottles of hopium on the wall.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Have to reply dear dask, your projecting a wee bit, most are not worried, if your aware of the excitement here atm we are not worried, more ( well in my case ) harshly happy at the unfolding atm of our world, yes worried about family and friends health deteriating and stats regards suddenly, many here indeed see this as a movie, Dask you do not need to be the star, you can sit back and relax n watch, if you wish, worrying about seeds n us worrying etc is all good n well if that is your desire, blessings

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
First off, I don't pretend to be the star of anything. I'm just an ATS member wasting their time here.

Sitting back and watching is what everyone here is doing. I'm just saying, and have been for years, that I don't see what Q said was going to happen coming true, not that I am worried one way or the other.

Now, I have read a few posts kinda begging Q to post again, so it would seem some are worried about that. Then we have the posts about people expressing their fear that the "jab" might find its way into the water, food and/seeds. That isn't me projecting, that is people expressing their worries. That isn't me worrying, that is me pointing out that these people are worrying. There is a difference.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is and has the appearence of being your normal nowadays Dask, for me it is boring and annoying and not like you once were, spose we all change.

I was with the few here that acknowledged that you were needed and while frustrating that fights ensued with, from , for you, benefit of the dought given, not now though, do you need attention more ?.

First off, I don't pretend to be the star of anything. I'm just an ATS member wasting their time here.

Sitting back and watching is what everyone here is doing. I'm just saying, and have been for years, that I don't see what Q said was going to happen coming true, not that I am worried one way or the other.

Now, I have read a few posts kinda begging Q to post again, so it would seem some are worried about that. Then we have the posts about people expressing their fear that the "jab" might find its way into the water, food and/seeds. That isn't me projecting, that is people expressing their worries. That isn't me worrying, that is me pointing out that these people are worrying. There is a difference.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Maybe your perception of me has changed but I am, and have always been, of the opinion that this Q thing is going nowhere.

I can see how some, including you, may have seen me as a way to hone whatever you think you were doing here. A friendly testing, if you will.

That was what some here may have thought but I am all in on this thing flopping. Time will tell they told me, well, as far as I can tell, it did. Gonna need something really biblical to make me change my mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

its not going nowhere, its going round in circles, like a dog chasing its tail

i know the truth, so if i know it and i can see how it is veiled, it is not only well known to those in the top echelons

but they are doing all they can to keep it secret for as long as they can.

but it is coming out, no doubt, the truth is gaining momentum as we speak

and like a giant snowball will land on the deceivers heads like the rock of Gibraltar

edit on 18-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Which part or ingredient in the jabby needs to be kept cool? I remember hearing that when they first came out with them.

Got it because on the day that my daughter decided to go I took her and she asked me to. I did it out of love for her, so she could be at peace. I also knew the chances of some side effects were minimal so please don't try to tell me it was out of fear.

I know several that took the vaxx for similar reasons.
I chose not to take it because it felt too rushed and TPB were being too pushy with it.

For research purposes to be revealed at a later date....lol
Do you take Vit D regularly and are you light or dark-complected?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18
I can only talk about my experience, which is, if you know then you know why things are not going to change in our lifetime.

This Q thing may have sounded good to a few in 2017/2018 but it isn't the catalyst that is going to bring about any real change.

I guess we can all grow old and die with some thinking it will and me, and a few who I hope might be lurking, thinking "can you at last acknowledge that it didn't habben?"

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Did you get my PM?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Which part or ingredient in the jabby needs to be kept cool? I remember hearing that when they first came out with them.

The mRNA part is very fragile and will not last long at room temperature. Also, as some have pointed out, it isn't going to survive the digestive system. It is a protein chain and part of what our guts do is break proteins down.

I know several that took the vaxx for similar reasons.
I chose not to take it because it felt too rushed and TPB were being too pushy with it.

Nothing wrong with that. I honestly don't care the "why" someone chooses one action or the other, although that is something some people here seem to give importance to.

I was just saying that my reason wasn't one of fear. Being from a third world country I had the advantage of not even having the jab available to me until about a year after those in the 1st world and having family in the US I knew everyone was fine after getting them. Researched and got the basic gist of how the thing was supposed to work and really had no worries, even if some here don't believe.

Do you take Vit D regularly and are you light or dark-complected?

I'm light skinned but I'm hung low like Bernie Mac. Sorry, just had to.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   
LMAO.....crazy azz! I pm'd you two more questions, feel free to answer at your

lei-sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Of all the things said over almost 5000 Q drops that DNA post was mind boggling....

So something was left out our DNA...intentionally or is it just lacking...possibly correctable with enhancement?

Does it have anything to do with wanting to vaccinate the entire planet or is that a completely different topic?

I think it is becoming very obvious to the public the covid thing is very nefarious and it also eludes to the fact that pharmaceutical companies have no problem participating in these charades for profit at the expense of human life.

Dark to light.....it used to be only opening a closet door here or there....

Now it is opening the doors to entire warehouses to let the light in.....

edit on 18-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join