It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

PS.... maybe they will all make a 'grand entrance' and arrive together in some sort of 'anti-gravity' vehicle that doesn't require fossil fuels or electrickery? !!

With these guys, if they did do that the craft would be powered by Orphan hearts or something along those lines.

What get's me is that one would have though -Q- would have said something about this.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
You are not taking into account the context of the original post

I hope they won't be cloud seeding with the jab! I am really
worried about them jabbing all our animals especially food,
contaminating water & air, plus aerosol anywhere thru air ducts
where you work, shop, movie theatres, restaurants & etc.

We all need a farm to grow our own everything.
We will only find out after they have already initiated the contamination.

"They" in that context are not Monsanto doing things the Monsanto way.

What is being described there isn't this seed war you are talking about with the known players taking part in that.

STILL, they will NOT be getting the mRNA into our seeds. You are over thinking this. Our gut chemicals are stronger than battery acid.

The moral will be to raise some food and use heirloom seed sources if you are concerned you can get mRNA from eating a grain with altered DNA. That I am not concerned over. I am concerned with injections to my body. The Mosquito delivery system is more worrisome for this.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This chapter of the Biden crime family seems a bit of a mystery to all....EXCEPT.....

Yesterday while watching War Room Bannon keeps hinting at the answers to questions of what this is about and how long he has known...along with Kash Patel....they both have inside info....

I am going to watch again and see what it was about....

Update:

So Bannon is talking to Boris Epshteyn ...Trump's lawyer.....and as they are putting together the piece's of this puzzle Bannon hints at him Bingo that's it...like he knew all along what this about and when.....They knew the investigation into Hunter was starting last year so they are scrambling to find and hide all these illegal documents from subpoenas because they help describe what was going down in the crime family circle.....

I believe this all ends up the Biden's are 100% compromised by Ukraine AND China and they have tons of proof......TONS......and Bannon knows it...and so does Kash Patel....WHY?

Kash admitted on the air during his time working for Trump they were looking in to all this......

BTW links....

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

edit on 17-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
.... maybe they will all make a 'grand entrance' and arrive together in some sort of 'anti-gravity' vehicle that doesn't require fossil fuels or electrickery? !!

A pair of strapon wings from 30,000 feet sounds good to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok the way to do it is to distill the water and then filter it. That is how we did it in the Chemistry lab. We used "Distilled, Deionized Millipore water" and it was hellishly expensive. The gest of it is most all contaminates are removed by distilling the water. We ran that thru a super expensive filter so the water content was just water. (I loved drinking it but the Lab Director will cry if he or she ever witnesses THAT!)

Water boils at exactly 100C or 212 F and you throw away any captured moisture that is not 100C before you collect the safe stuff. Then for the most part you want need reagent grade H2O you can safely use that. Capturing the steam is of course what those boys in the Appalachian Mtns do, but they pick the temperature of Ethanol that I don't know off the top of my head....But it is NOT 100C.

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: RookQueen
I have feared they were going for the water supply since day one. I don't suppose there is a way to "clean" the water? What kills the vaccine?

Research "Reverse Osmosis" and consider a system for your drinking water.

They don't have to be expensive. 100$+

The smaller the micron size of the filter the better.

I use for drinking, kettle, aquarium etc. Oh, and my pet Rat "MIMSY".

Do You Need to Filter Your Water Due to Pandemic?

How to get safe water?

The novel coronavirus is an enveloped virus that is susceptible to oxidants, for instance, chlorine. Data suggests that water purification methods such as reverse osmosis can inactivate or filter the coronavirus if it is present in water. Professionals at RO-System.org say that coronaviruses are not more resistant to water treatment compared to the other microorganisms such as poliovirus, E. coli, or phage. This means that it can be eliminated through water treatment processes such as reverse osmosis.
Conventional and centralized water treatment techniques that use disinfection and filtration should inactivate the virus if it’s present in water. Water utilities have set up several disinfection barriers for eliminating viruses, bacteria, and protozoa. In areas where centralized water treatment methods are not available, traditional water treatment techniques such as boiling, solar irradiation, and appropriately dosed chlorine can be used.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think I finally caught the 'rona. Whatever it's a massive head cold. Finally feeling a bit better.

Did it last about 10-14 days...centered mostly in the head?

I'm a week and a half into it, myself.

Well, it must be a conspiracy. I too have had it just over 2 weeks and just now coming out of the sinus infection I received (where the swab went at the Doc's office, mind you, that was where my infection is now). Very little cough big sinus issue with my ears ringing more than normal and BP up some too.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
BorgeVerse 1 OneTwo punch.

CLIP

CLIP

Their words, not mine.

Unhappy with your DNA, let the woke crowd do the editing. Same. exact. mentality who wrote the code for ChatBOT are doing the code for making changes in the DNA based on: Racism, Useless Eaters, Overpopulation, Climate Change etc. as those are the criteria woven into their heads.

Oh, and manipulation of the DNA to trap folks in the alternate BorgVerse.

Their words and actions, not mine. The sycophants & shills, the SS, who support this will not be rewarded, very much the opposite, as those willing to sellout humanity this time, cannot be trusted not to do it again once the realize where they are.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
On the War Room now....

The plot thickens....

There has now been an ethics complaint filed BECAUSE tax payer money is being used to pay for Biden's White House lawyers for something that is a personal matter as these docs were found AT his PERSONAL house.....

They just got done explaining there are no logs kept for visitors at a personal residence....

Ok so WHY is his White House lawyer up at the Delaware house involved?

This is a gigantic mess and scandals on top of scandals are being exposed by the minute.....

NOW....watch the news for false flags.....they HAVE TO get this off the news.....

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So what is you all's take on the enemy within? I'm just curious where you all might stand? Are you still following all these "influencers" that just keep perpetuating and convoluting the narrative? The same ones that have been making money off of this very movement. The deep state infiltrated every aspect. The inject their own heros into the narrative. Every. Single. One. From the doctors on tv to the botched audit. Central Casting is front and center. This is why I stepped away from here for a while. I believe Trump is cleaning from the top down. I believe we have reached the grifter influencer level on the totem pole.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Might need to be passed up.

Rubini Thread

1) I stopped posting on Truth Social when I discovered that it's a Communist Chinese running the Censorship on Truth.

Name: Kevin Guo
company: HIVE
based in San Francisco, 5 minutes from Twitter HQ, on Market St.

sadly, Devin Nunes has no clue.

INFILTRATION.

National Security.

I wonder if Trump knows...
that his Social Media platform Truth Social is run by a Communist Chinese...

(full info at #1)

Retweet if you want

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yea sure that's believable....LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Look away if of not strong of stomach.

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. Cardiologist Thomas Levy is appalled at this change:

I believe that the actual rate of heart injury from these vaccines will be found to be well over the 29.7% rate of heart damage in the Thailand study.

At a more conservative 20% injury rate, we are looking at 50M Americans with heart damage caused by the jab.

Whenever there is an issue, change the rules, the requirements, the methodology, or just rig the data and act like the old way never existed. Not new, tried and tested as true.

Draco Shills might want to make a run for it now.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
On the War Room now....

The plot thickens....

There has now been an ethics complaint filed BECAUSE tax payer money is being used to pay for Biden's White House lawyers for something that is a personal matter as these docs were found AT his PERSONAL house.....

They just got done explaining there are no logs kept for visitors at a personal residence....

Ok so WHY is his White House lawyer up at the Delaware house involved?

This is a gigantic mess and scandals on top of scandals are being exposed by the minute.....

NOW....watch the news for false flags.....they HAVE TO get this off the news.....

Oh wait there is more...
COVER UP: DOJ Decided Against Having FBI Agents Monitor Search by Biden’s Personal Lawyers For Classified Documents

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Silence is deafening.
How do you catch the enemy?
How do you catch the enemy within?
Who is really in control/in power?
What power was lost?
Think feeding the eye.
Who can you really TRUST?
One by one.
Think top down.
Remove layer after layer until you hit the core.
Think Israel.
Think Israel last.
Think is real, last?
An eye for AI?
Eye witness testimony.
What feeds the eye?

How do you cast a SPELL?
Think ABRACADABRA.
Words and letters.
Patterns and numbers.
Think headlines in the news.
Think monkey wrench.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Replied!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

INFILTRATION.
National Security
I wonder if Trump knows...

Coincidentally distracted by impeachment while the people's rights were removed
Up next

edit on 2023/1/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
File under "feces rolls downhill you fool..."

Letter

Long time participants in the thread will know I have harped on Informed Consent vs. Implied Consent since day one. My UK colleaQue found this reference within the Q drops ages ago.

Long time participants will note I posted evidence here a while back how the terms of gaining consent changed because something something CDC NIH.

That said we file this part under "choices have conseQuences, circa 2010 and demagOgueCare"

If you take your hand in stick it in boiling water you have Instantaneous Cause And Effect. Very little in life is that direct, yet we think everything is exactly like that.

2023 the year the Choices Reveal Their ConseQuences.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Schwab did attend after all.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
STILL, they will NOT be getting the mRNA into our seeds. You are over thinking this. Our gut chemicals are stronger than battery acid.

I never said they would, I told someone who was worrying about it that a seed company with heirloom on the sign out front isn't a guarantee. You then went on to over think things.

The Mosquito delivery system is more worrisome for this.

I got triple jabbed and I 'm not worrying about it. What's that fear/love choice someone here is always going on about?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I got triple jabbed and I 'm not worrying about it
But there was a reason you got them. Is it because you love the science or fear the disease?

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join