It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What if you neither love the science, NOR fear the disease, but are coerced by your employer, and don't want to be / cannot afford to be unemployed?
edit on 17-1-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
imo that would still be a fear based decision. Fear of losing employment, car house etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My God somebody just proved The Greta Thunberg arrest was staged 😎

Getting so we just can't trust anybody anymore 😀

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
More good news BoomGigs > clifhigh.substack.com... < more then habbening now.
Q be due ?

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Many happenings n things we been awaiting Clif believes is nigh > clifhighvideos.com...

< this is xlent indeed and very helpfullll if your getting jaded, my feel is there will be even more and fast faster than Clif feels n shares, we will see.

Gotta get the good news when n where ya can, blessings

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I guess if you must pin it to one emotion or another, fear would be as good as any.

For a lot of us though, it was not an emotional 'choice', but rather unemotional 'coerced logic'.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
twitter.com...

From FOIAFan

8/ Foia searches complete. Despite Barr’s 2020 memo authorizing US Attorneys to open preliminary inquiries into substantial allegations of election irregularities, in all 13 key districts I foia’d, NO RESPONSIVE DOCUMENTS WERE FOUND as to such inquiries.

Looks like there were zero FBI investigations into 2020 election irregularities...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm noticing a [_ _ _ _ T] theme with him.

I'm trying to think of a way to (re)introduce the subject without violating current restrictions on it. In my mind, what was done here is pretty far in the past, and those two images are pretty profound for a small sect of people on the internet, when all put together all in a bunch. Personally, I would want to know "what we're getting into" on this thread.

I'm afraid even a statement like "hey this guy has a product that cannot be named" goes too far. We're truly in limbo unless I ca get express permission. I just want to have a soft disclosure plan before I go any further. I was going to let it go until I saw your post, but now it's compelling. I just don't think, at this point, we have anything to fear from someone only here in spirit. It's good to know this thing, and it says a LOT about where we're at here. It is tip of the spear stuff, imo.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I had heard of this guy's name, but never had really given him a listen. Sounds like some very interesting tech he is using. Looks like things are going to be ramping up soon. Half the WEF members didn't even show up to Davos. That is a great sign.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ChatBOT Thread

Buzzword Bingo.

I'm harping on this because right now it matters, much more than even m.A.L.I.C.E. can process. The presumption written into all of this is that folks will gleefully head into the BorgVerse, fully controlled by m.A.L.I.C.E. and her emerging minions because it will eliminate their fears. Fears of: equity, racism, climate etc.

The key point almost all will miss here: The Earth dying and in need of saving is the driving force. BorgVerse will protect people from the AlGore collapse of Earth.

The BorgVerse is INVERSION. There will be nothing but inequity, nothing but racism, nothing but injustice, nothing but starvation, hunger, fear and so on. Why? To keep folks there with the promise of eliminating those fears. Think dems of 50 years of Gun Control and Voter Rights = nothing done on either count.

BorgVerse is effing hell, a nightmare where escape is very unlikely. Few in any will enter to assist those who enter it, so they will play until the end. And yes, while that too is an experience Source will facilitate, it isn't one that is either needed nor suggested as even a remotely good idea. It most ways it is an Inversion Trap... figure it out.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I had heard of this guy's name, but never had really given him a listen. Sounds like some very interesting tech he is using. Looks like things are going to be ramping up soon. Half the WEF members didn't even show up to Davos. That is a great sign.

Indeed , good news, this of his made my moon > www.bitchute.com... < tempoflavinoids not to be confused with biofalvinoids, the rivers n n of time above us i had been researching n partaking but Clif nails it, he has died a few times, helps when sharing imo, for one.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My God somebody just proved The Greta Thunberg arrest was staged

Terrence K Williams - Great Thunberg arrest was fake

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My God somebody just proved The Greta Thunberg arrest was staged

Terrence K Williams - Great Thunberg arrest was fake

MIRROR: Ashli Babbit A Possible FALSE FLAG Shooting

edit on 2023/1/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Wow , despaRATe times create ?.

Though hardish work ahead, so so exciting, if able start smiling more and joy n happy, yeah F it ya can fake it till ya make if poss or just be.

For me things ramped up a fortnight ago and my response was double everything , meditations, qi gong, reki etc and the above > smiling joy stuff n communication and happy, we won this

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
But there was a reason you got them. Is it because you love the science or fear the disease?

Neither, I understand the science and didn't fear the possibility of adverse effects.

I didn't fear the disease either because, from my calcs, it wasn't that threatening, given my situation.

In my opinion both those who got jabbed because of fear and those who are avoiding it because of fear would be in the same metaphysical boat.
edit on 17-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've never heard of this Cliff guy before. Gave him a listen, he's got some good perspective on what looks like good news. People aren't generally used to hearing good news these last few years, so to hear it almost seems weird lolol.

There is a lot going on though. So many things happening at once. Almost everyday now. But here's what I think we should keep our eyes on in 2023. Cliff mentioned he's expecting a big event sometime soon. I think we all kind of expect it with everything that's happening.

Possible events known or unknown:

1. Imminent major Russian offensive in Ukraine to finish the war.
2. Massive cyber attack (WEF inspired, Klaus mentioned this not to long ago) 1 & 2 could happen simultaneously.
3. Biden yanked from office, plus all the drama that'll go with it.
4. Brazilian counter coup. Ousting the current fake leader by the people and military.
5. Possible election in Canada soon.
6. Possible NATO collapse. Personally, I think it's inevitable following a Russian victory in Ukraine.
7. Possible key arrests and prosecutions.
8. Big Pharma stocks plummeting as more evidence comes out against them.
9. Nordstream 1 & 2 come back on line after Russian repairs.
10. Possible Taiwan invasion by China. I say this because if Biden is ousted and there is a bunch of turmoil and drama happening over it, which is likely, China may decide to make a move.
11. Which leads me to suggest, will the west start another war to deflect what's happening to them.?(collapse)

I'm really hoping we start to see some really big things happen in our favor. I don't expect it to be all pretty to reach our goals tho.

Cheers!

edit on R2023x5831pmTue, 17 Jan 2023 23:10:58 -0600 by Roxstar because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So I posted on Team Muskinator Game Over.

Taking a look back.

What makes this a bit more interesting is that SR contends that Twitter is really owned by MBS now, in part, due to the debt owed to DJT for Las Vegas and of course seizing dopey's money and assets.

We can also see that The TwitterFiles have turned into a relentless flow of stuff that reflects badly on Team Joe. We can also see since 11:11, a date I said specifically to watch for in the spring, Team Joe has been in Free Fall with no way to avoid hitting the ground going splat.

There are 6 Gave Over drops. Upcoming dates...

Feb 17
April 19

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
twitter.com...

From FOIAFan

8/ Foia searches complete. Despite Barr’s 2020 memo authorizing US Attorneys to open preliminary inquiries into substantial allegations of election irregularities, in all 13 key districts I foia’d, NO RESPONSIVE DOCUMENTS WERE FOUND as to such inquiries.

Looks like there were zero FBI investigations into 2020 election irregularities...

How many FBI investigations of election irregularities occurred in 2004, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016? Need a benchmark to compare 2020 against.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Biden's personal attorney has spoken to FEDS about classified materials scandal after he found 10 top secret documents at president's think tank

Why didn't he just throw them away?

Since he is "the presidents personal lawyer" he had to call Joe about it first, unless it was concerning a crime of such importance he was compelled. Though, a lawyer for Joe has to be above such petty concerns as National Security and such. None the less...

Since he's not cleared, what do we do about him - jail him, execute him? Kidding, but what's the punishment for viewing Classified Documents without clearance?

This matters not, simply the Al Capone thing for Team Joe.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
When the queen became a real mover! Ancient text on chess shows most powerful piece used to be one of the weakest on the board
20:38 EST, 17 January 2023 | UPDATED: 20:41 EST, 17 January 2023

Summa Collationum goes under the hammer on January 26 at Forum Auctions in London. It is expected to fetch £18,000-£22,000.

Gematria Summa Collationum

Q Queen
Q Chess

Both

For what it's worth, from the Fulford piece posted here earlier.

The new M1 says the main obstacle to a jubilee and the establishment of a meritocratic future planning agency is a “stalemate comes from the fifth column inside MI6.” This group is connected to the Illuminati and is upset, among other things, about the public use of King Charles III as the face of the British Monarchy because of his alleged involvement in the murder of Princess Diana.

I would have thought their objection was because he's a dimwitted buffoon respected by no one. Also curios that the Royal Brats have been in full blow up the monarchy mode, despite people not seeing it for what it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This was an odd story.

The world's oldest known person, French nun Sister André, has died at the age of 118, her spokesperson confirmed to AFP Tuesday.

Sister André, whose real name is Lucile Randon, died in her sleep in Toulon, France, according to David Tavella with the Sainte-Catherine Laboure nursing home.

"There is great sadness, but…it was her desire to join her beloved brother," Tavella told AFP. "For her, it's a liberation."

Now we've heard this before that in old age, death is often wanted by a person. it's slightly off to place that in a report like this. This being said, that's not the part I found odd.

Sister André held records for "oldest nun living" and the "oldest COVID-19 survivor,"

Somehow it seems like messaging to me, but maybe that's because I'm paranoid.
Q-118 I don't thing there is any connections but provided a link anyways.
What was odd was the year of her birth 1904 and -Q-. Does anyone remember this post?
Q-1904
I don't remember if there was a connection to anything at the time or not about the Guatemalan Silver Charm Necklace.

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join