It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I hope it clears up for you. I'm just glad it's over. I was a little paranoid about catching cold after so many years of dodging the 'rona

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

pm'ed U

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Anti WEF
@ANTlWEF
🚨🚨 EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates has also pulled out of the WEF23 meeting in Davos.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is quite an interesting post from 8.....

Where does NCSWIC come from?

CISA

ENJOY THE SHOW

There is an embedded video here is the link.....
media.128ducks.com...

Here are some drops related to CISA/NCSWIC

#4857 - 2020-10-14 17:35:50 (UTC+1)
[1]
www.cisa.gov...
[2]
us-cert.cisa.gov...
Read both carefully.
Q

#4951 - 2020-11-13 03:20:17 (UTC+1)
Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
www.cisa.gov...
Who stepped down today [forced]?
www.cisa.gov...
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q
edit on 17-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
At this point, is there anybody of note still going?
If Schwabby boy isn't going to his own meeting, who the hell is running the show?
Why are all these 'people of note' NOT going?
Where are they going or not going to, and why?

Curiouser and curiouser!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I have a feeling that the big wigs of the WEF are not going because:

1. They are conducting a secret meeting to come up with a new game plan/strategy

OR

2. They might have gotten word there would be arrests happening.

It is odd that they all simultaneously said they weren't able to go this year.
Interesting either way.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Blowfeld Clip

Klause revealing the truth about the BorgVerse. Everyone is meant to vacate this "version" of Earth, and put themselves into the MetaVERSION voluntarily, by choice 2020 the year of the choice. They are lagging behind, this "reveal" by Klaus is really just a point of reference for their failure, but they have to continue the rouse = Polarity Reality.

Lurch Clip

"Saving the Earth" = the most noble cause = cannot be questioned. This is all rubbish, just made up nonsense, which is created by their own ineptitude. The one thing they are awful at is creating, they destroy, it is in they're nature. So the destruction is on them, but their effort to "save" is not of benevolence but of destruction. Ironic I know.

The Davos/WEF of today is a part of "they must be shown" and little more. The fact that they are on stage, names know, places revealed, and plans openly spoken of is a sign they have failed. In many ways, this is the perp walk, for those who know know, the rest this is all to spectacular to process and seems more like conspiratorial noise.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Save us from the saviors.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

It is odd that they all simultaneously said they weren't able to go this year.
Interesting either way.

Exactly that ^^^^ (bolded part mine), such short notice!
Rainbows
Jane

PS.... maybe they will all make a 'grand entrance' and arrive together in some sort of 'anti-gravity' vehicle that doesn't require fossil fuels or electrickery? !!
edit on am111America/ChicagoTuesday2023-01-17T11:58:29-06:0011America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: PS

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Rosemont Seneca advisors tied to $49,910 rent payments to Bidens Delaware home “rented” to Hunter.
Rosemont Seneca was controlled by CCP

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

That video was quite fascinating. It makes total sense with what the WEF are doing. I can especially relate to this stagnation he was describing at the end. But as you said, the good news is hard to come by these days. I know I need to shine a brighter light to those around me. This really did flip a few switches in my head! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel it may be just me but I feel some time lines converging. The implications are just what I have been suspecting from the start.
Dr. David Martin- Follow the Patents

This video is a must see. Some good advice- we need to use the correct word for the jab. It is a bioweapon. Likewise Covid. It is not a virus. It is a bioweapon. It was not a lab leak. It was deployed as a weapon.

Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna and any of the publicly well known companies around this are the fall guys so that the government, DARPA, BARDA, the Pentagon are never held accountable.

He humanizes the people and shows the faces and names of those involved with the killing of people. They are not known. They keep their identity far below the radar. This is the Anonymous Mass Murder List. Wording is crucial.

The most infamous person on the list is Dustin Moskowitz [spelling?] who has spent lots and lots of $ scrubbing his identity. He is the co-founder of Facebook.
Martin links him to Sherlock Biosciences which just happened to be founded in 2019, uses CRISPR technology and received funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation November 29,2022.
Sherlock Bioscience Linked In
Sherlock Biosciences

Sherlock Biosciences were granted FDA approval May 7, 2020 as the first diagnostic test for Covid using CRISPR technology.
Sherlock Biosciences Receives FDA Approval

I may be wandering out on a limb here but with the DNA altering bioweapon jab combined with CRISPR which has the ability "rapid identification of a single alteration in a DNA or RNA sequence in a single molecule." What are they planning to do with this? Detect those that have not had their DNA altered?
This brings up #4966
There is more to this...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
If Schwabby boy isn't going to his own meeting, who the hell is running the show?

...and their main communication link got taken down 6 months ago (Georgia Guidestones)? Or they simply interpreted it as a warning (Putin having a laugh?).

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: angelchemuel

...and their main communication link got taken down 6 months ago (Georgia Guidestones)? Or they simply interpreted it as a warning (Putin having a laugh?).

Christopher Wray is there

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ASCENSION

The X- files Season 2 Episode 6 was named Ascension.
Basically the plot is about Scully being abducted by aliens and experimented on. Obtaining genetic information.

That leads us to Season 10 Episode 6 released February 2019 [17].
X-Files Season 10 Episode 6
This is much too close to what we have going on including the link to CRISPR.

What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

What has been placed in the DNA is the lack of immunity.

From Cranky's post - WEF- John Kerry "He calls the experience "extra terrestrial." They say things out in the open because they can and think that no one believes them, such as that statement.

I just wonder 'small pox bioweapon jab' > Spartan Virus
Gem Spartan Virus

Space Force was formed December 2019, right before the launch of the plandemic. Coincidence?
U.S. Space Force

Next up...When do the masks come off?
Anyway this is my freedom of thought post.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Any chance you can post the link to Ingersal Lockwood. For whatever reason I can't find it.
It had some links to blood I need to recheck.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Looks like Fauci hasn't really resigned after all. Maybe just the position but he is still on the NIH staff. I wonder what he's doing.

It is just mind boggling that he has had security for 3 years now costing $1 million a month. I remember reading in the e-mails that Chyna was worried that he needed this security detail for his protection. I bet they were worried.
Fauci Still on Government Payroll

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
Tyler Durdon has written quite a few good articles about the plandemic. His latest one is thought provoking and he has a good idea.

1. How many people that were in your people circle died of Covid?
2. How many people in your circle have died suddenly and whether they were jabbed or not?
I would add a third.
3. How many people have died from heart issues or turbo charged cancer?

I know in my circle no one died of Covid. 7 people have died suddenly from cancer and heart attacks. Several more are now fighting turbo cancer. Different age groups, but almost all were male.
It would have been helpful if data throughout this plandemic had been broken down by sex to see if one sex is disproportionately impacted.

Truth + Reconciliation vs Pitchforks +Torches

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Love Zerohedge...been following for years....one of the best.....

IMO I still think there were batches of placebos....otherwise way more health issues and deaths....

edit on 17-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh dear.

Hunter Biden’s $49,910 Rent Matches Rental Deposit at House of Sweden with CEFC China Energy

Hunter Biden’s monthly rent of $49,910 matches a rental deposit at the House of Sweden related to the Biden family business venture with the infamous CEFC China Energy Co. Hunter’s $49,910 deposit also matches the amount of money he logged on a 2018 background check document unearthed by the New York Post’s Miranda Devine.

In an email on October 13, 2017, Cecilia Browning, the general manager of House of Sweden, an office complex in Washington, DC, emailed Hunter about a lease that Hunter and his Chinese business partners were trying to terminate, according to emails unearthed from Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell.”

Browning notes the amount of the deposit was $49,910 for the office space and that it would be returned to Hunter upon signing a lease termination document.

Shills and Sycophants: "Look, the truth is, Hunter is a private citizen and not a part of the administration." Which, is kind of sort of telling in and of itself.

Team Joe: We're on the ropes, right where we want to be, because Trump."

We might need to start a Joe Pool. Could be a clue here, KamKam has to be pulled down too. Kev 3rd in line.

The +'s work out to be Joe R Biden

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join