It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Johnson is right, I bet any one of us can go up to Hunter Bidens house that Joe likes to stay at and place a bunch of boxes full of whatever in it. All without anyone knowing anything about it.

I would love to see someone go and place a few boxes of dog-crap, and place in next to Joes Corvette. Let's see how quickly that mystery gets solved as to who put them there.

Johnson should go on vacation to some island paradise.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
someone sent me this,,, legit?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Definitely strange patterns everywhere. It's like they are all trying to cast their spells but something just isn't complying. Especially the bizarrely worded titles of news articles as of late. Something is on the fritz behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Nowhere near that many showing on adsbexchange at the moment. I mean, it's simple enough to verify.

Step 1) Go to globe.adsbexchange.com...
Step 2) Click on the "Filters" tab
Step 3) Click on the "Military" button
Step 4) Click on "Filter"
Step 5) Congratulate yourself for having done some basic fact-checking

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That looks like all flights, not military.

The "U" at the top will show up black if selected to show military and U2 spy planes.

Try it.. globe.adsbexchange.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Have you guys seen this......... I'm at work and not much time to dig.

CNN

As the only daughter of the late Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, singer Lisa Marie Presley spent her life in the spotlight from the start.

And the public interest in her life — from her marriages to her private tragedies — never waned until, much like her father, she was taken too soon.

Lisa Marie Presley died Thursday after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest. She was 54.

“Priscilla Presley and the Presley family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Lisa Marie,” said a statement from the family provided to CNN. “They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time.”

Days before her hospitalization, Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley attended the Golden Globe Awards in support of the Baz Luhrmann film “Elvis,” starring actor Austin Butler, who picked up an award for his portrayal of the King

www.cnn.com... bit/index.html

One day I started a mess walking over to Graceland. She was probably 4 at the time and I was 9 or 10. Her dad was on a Palomino Horse like Roy Rogers rode in the movies Mom was driving the big golf cart with about 8 seats and Priscilla was in the back row. I am sad for her family, they were real nice people. I have little doubt she took the jabs, but maybe she was smarter than that. May her death not be in vain if she took that jab.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
RattleTrap 1776 on TG (Derek Johnson) posted this on Jan 11 at 11:36am.

edit on 1/13/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: note timestamps

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
My dream right now is that something will
happen to drive Harris out of office.

Can you imagine .. Joe d/r/gets the 25A?

Actually all the paperwork went AWOL when Joe was still VP, so
I fondly remember Spiro A. and how much smokescreen for Tricky.
Come to think of it not much. This could shake out badly +20yr.

Now that pesky GetOuta Card from Obama. Although he can't
technically pardon Joe; he can do a job of either exonerating
him with a few kind words... Or maybe picking up a 3-6-9 split.

So funny you say this, I was just saying this last night.

With Qglasses and Hindsight.

Agnew was pushed out replace by Ford. Ford, Warren Commission Ford, replaced Dick. So now we know the C_A meddled in the JFK killing, Ford Covered It Up, replaced Nixon, who wasn't a Deep State favorite at all. Makes one wonder.

Now we have Tyler Harris-son mirror to add.

Whacky Patterns Coverging.

Excellent analysis. That is my take.

Plus, Ford and Bush were rewarded for their participation in the JFK Assassination coverup. Nixon only got bad CIA agents botching the Watergate burglary. I am thinking that set Tricky Dick up for a fall he didn't deserve. Looking back, I think Nixon was hosed for not playing the game they wanted him to play. Agnew being a "drunk" I think was cover too so the could move Ford into POTUS. A trip to detox would have worked for Agnew but the fix was in by then.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I thought maybe also much traffic catching up to
all the flights being canceled & grounded due to the FAA problem.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
What would keep them from splicing DNA into the seeds you use to grow your everything?

Why are you so worried? Nobody incarnated here to live forever.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
They've been cloud seeding for a long time here in Kamloops, BC.
When Trump was in, we hardly saw any cloud seeding. As soon as Biden came in, we get hammered with it just about every other day. That's no lie.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Yes I know but I was referring to them cloud seeding with the so called Vaxx
because they are so Bloody Gun Ho in making sure every one gets the jab
no matter what.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That's just regular civilian air traffic.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It is terribly sad to me as well! I think it's time for this movie to end......

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I recent that PM

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DFWguy
Has it been clarified how many places Joe had documents stored? I've heard 2 and 3.........
That garage that his covfefe was stored in was worse than HRC's bathroom / computer storage area.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I was just 10-12 years old when the Watergate story broke. It's my earliest memory of paying any interest to politics.

I don't recall all the minutiae of what unfolded, however I do still remember to this day thinking "Why would Nixon feel the need to make these recordings? Why can't he trust people around him?" I know these questions would have been answered with the investigation. However, in my young mind I just 'felt' something was wrong with the result.

I remember not liking Ford, I didn't trust him.

I guess this was my initiation into the tin foil hat club as my parents then told me about JFK and his assassination as I was showing an interest in American politics. They both always held the belief that JFK had to be taken out by the 'people who really run the country' as they called them back then in the '70's.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

That individual didn’t isolate only military in that pic. I didn’t look at the map at the same timestamp as that person, but typically you would highlight the “U” in the top right to show only military birds

Edit: looks like others have already covered it. My bad
edit on 14-1-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

A lot of it was the MSM fanning flames of outrage; they knew that most Americans back then had confidence in the rectitude of their government (as gullible as that may sound today).

MSM really praised themselves over driving a POTUS out of office and never really got over themselves thereafter.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Q313 ?

edit on 1142023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join