It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
There is no way in hell that this is not part of something bigger. Either,
They found these Biden classified items before they raided Mar Lago.
They want to, wrongly, equate the two cases and cancel Biden and Trump from running for presidency.
These is so contrived, the msm and legal pundits have been equating Biden and Trump. NARA boxed Trump's declassified docs and Biden has his at three locations and didn't even remember having them. Trump knew he had the documents he declassified and it's being spun so badly by all msm and cable news. Garbage.
This is some type of democrat ploy.

a reply to: crankyoldman

It occurs to me the "god willing..." quote from the above clip is a signal he's on his way out = he won't be there long enough to explain. That's was off script.

As I mentioned, this is very interesting.

Do the dems out Joe to distract from bigger things coming to light? Let's face it, the "yes he is no he isn't" wall to wall teeeveee coverage over him leaving would be a distraction from Hunter, J6 truth, Jabs etc.

Do the repubs out Joe to weaken the dems? KamKam would be the weakest leader ever in human history, and, possibly the least defensible.

This could force the hand of the Senate in ways we cannot predict now.

Do both sides, or gray hats if you will, let Joe dangle through all of this, causing him to return to the basement while they skewer him from every angle?

Does something else arrive? At what point do the dems abandon him?

Right now crises Joe has no way to recover, period. The only thing that bails him out is another crises, which, he isn't going to get no matter how many times he says "racist unvaccinated alt right Qanon conspiracy theorist are a threat to out democracy."

Watch for Russia to end the Ukraine thing and nuke it all.

Kevin is Third In Line.... now.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I remember seeing it too. It must have been on t-gram because I do remember reading it when Trumps Mara lago
thing was going on.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I also wonder if the dems did this knowing a special council would be appointed. To prevent the house from stripping funding for special councils (ie the one on trump)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Did ya notice how he couldn't stop mentioning the corvette? Sill ole fool, he acts like it was a Ford F-Series or a Chevrolet Full size pickup.....LOLOLOLOL.

www.rd.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Dear God. This needs to get into the hands of someone that will broadcast it on blast!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Are you thinking there should be evidence of it, even if it was patched?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I wonder if they checked Dr. Jill's underwear draw?

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The hits just keep on coming...

Now I'm hearing that this house is one that Hunter is renting from his parents!!!

So, does Joe even live at the house where he's storing classified documents in a box next to the weed killer and the Garden Weasel?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I think if they can no longer protect Joe, they will have no other choice but to force him out.
I heard on Twitter today, they've found a 3rd stash of classified docs. Haven't been able to confirm yet tho.
On the Russia issue, I highly doubt Russia will use a nuke. They don't need to.
The only way they don't win this war is if they really screw up, which is unlikely to happen.
Basic military math would suggest that Ukraine is losing too many troops compared to Russia, and can't reinforce those troops in Eastern Ukraine quick enough to sustain any ground they've managed to gain. Where as Russia has unlimited resources (manpower/equipment) at it's disposal and can quickly replenish what they lose. Especially considering Russia is only losing 1 troop to every 7 Ukrainian troops. Not too mention, a lot of the equipment the West is sending over to Ukraine is being sold on the black market, and isn't even getting into Ukraine.
They cannot sustain this much longer. The next big Russian offensive, which could launch any day now, will end the war once and for all.

edit on R2023x2431pmThu, 12 Jan 2023 16:08:24 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I wonder if they checked Dr. Jill's underwear draw?

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The hits just keep on coming...

Now I'm hearing that this house is one that Hunter is renting from his parents!!!

So, does Joe even live at the house where he's storing classified documents in a box next to the weed killer and the Garden Weasel?

I am betting NO WAY !

Melania's was just a whole other thing for them. One wife is a class act anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

I think if they can no longer protect Joe, they will have no other choice but to force him out.
I heard on Twitter today, they've found a 3rd stash of classified docs. Haven't been able to confirm yet tho.
On the Russia issue, I highly doubt Russia will use a nuke. They don't need to.
The only way they don't win this war is if they really screw up, which is unlikely to happen.
Basic military math would suggest that Ukraine is losing too many troops compared to Russia, and can't reinforce those troops in Eastern Ukraine quick enough to sustain any ground they've managed to gain. Where as Russia has unlimited resources (manpower/equipment) at it's disposal and can quickly replenish what they lose. Especially considering Russia is only losing 1 troop to every 7 Ukrainian troops. Not too mention, a lot of the equipment the West is sending over to Ukraine is being sold on the black market, and isn't even getting into Ukraine.
They cannot sustain this much longer. The next big Russian offensive, which could launch any day now, will end the war once and for all.

Nukes are not allowed at all on Earth, despite the propaganda suggesting they are. Complicated, but they are not. There are awful other weapons, but no nukes, rest assured.

That said, assuming they were. Vlad isn't in it for the horrors of horrors, that's pretty effing obvious otherwise he'd have blown NATO to bits, left Ukraine to rot, and claimed victory as the Draco Ghouls always do.

This is strategic removal of the "Old Guard" he has said as much, and often. He can take all year, or more, but he won't. The reason? MultiPolar BRICS+++ is lurking, and they want it established to wipe out the rest of the Old Guard economically. He's said as much. Ukraine will be be a key part.

The Old Guard is all in, this is their final front, if they lose they lose. And, they lost already as evidenced by them just sending stuff to Ukraine, mostly money, which is mostly returned.

Rhetoric with Hitler was the same as Vlad, we made an excuse to go to WWII, this time, with democracy at stake, we send money and complain on teeeveee a lot.

What's hilarious to me is out of one mouth, "Putin is a vicious dictator amassing an army to take over the world and can..." out of the other mouth "an actor is just killing Vlad and his army by sheer brilliance and money/guns from us." As if the brilliant dictator was just blindsided by the actor.

The Ukraine front outside of the Russian world is simply made for teeeveee propaganda with no truth contained within. A key point, Q dropped a shlotton of Ukraine on us early, before it was a thing, which led us to Joe, Hunter, McStain, Graham, Money, Graft, Burisma, China and so much more. This was soooooo long before the Puuurfect call and, as we have seen, is all on Joe, not DJT.

This kind of matters symbolically. Hunter+Joe from 2018 on is Ukraine on several fronts. Right now, Ukraine is going down, so is Team Joe.

This would strongly suggest The Plan, as there was no reason for Ukraine to come up then.

In fairness, it is impossible for almost everyone to believe Vlad is a good guy, the propaganda on Russia is 100 years old, everyone was weaned on it. Russians are the devil to almost all and there won't be much anyone can do to change that perception. I've said it before, if Jesus came back to save us, the first folks to kill him would be the christians, as he'd be a false prophet, devil in disguise, liar etc. Same for Vlad, DJT and whoever emerges next, as we're programmed to kill anyone who seeks to enlighten, assist or liberate.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I have it on good authority she doesn't wear any.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just something to have on the radar

9/11 trial delayed again as Biden administration pushes for plea deal with terrorists

Pretrial hearings for the yet-to-start 9/11 trial at Guantanamo Bay have been canceled again as the Biden administration seeks to strike a plea deal with the al Qaeda plotters, which could take the death penalty off the table.

After more than 21 years, justice has yet to be attained in the case against the plotters of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and nearly a year of plea negotiations and canceled hearings at Guantanamo Bay has pushed any trial back even further.

Our Country is Sick Inside
Which leads to
the Cure

edit on 1122023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
QTSR Jan 12:

AG Garland appoints special counsel to take over Biden classified documents investigation, says an additional document has been found this morning

QTSR Jan 12:

QTSR Jan 12:

edit on 1/12/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Another day another high profile death.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) -Lisa Marie Presley, a musician and the only daughter of rock 'n' roll legend Elvis Presley, died on Thursday after being rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital, her mother said.

More information was posted by: US News

Lisa Marie Presley, the only daughter of rock 'n' roll legend Elvis Presley, died on Thursday after being rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital suffering from cardiac arrest, according to media reports.

Now what's interesting is that both of these stories use Reuters as a source, but only the earlier posted one talks about the heart issue as being the cause. I wonder which pharma company paid to hide that fact?

I wonder who will go tomorrow? Also I just want you readers to understand that I'm not rooting for these deaths, but it's just that we are watching the news media and "OTHERS" do everything they can to cover up what's going on with their leadership.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You're daily m.A.L.I.C.E. educational moment.

ChatGPT simulating people with an IQ of 200, 100, 70, and 50. The last one is hilarious

ChatBot's efforts are seen all over the web. This effort to dumb down, or play up, is everywhere m.A.L.I.C.E. plays in 1/0's.

Yes I keep bringing it up, because it is important. If you see the pattern in this sequence, you can see what is going on.

When it's m.A.L.I.C.E. I know what it is going to say, it isn't hard. Use the above template as a sequence and you will know too.

Now, I have ranted about the A.I. saying it will only be as good as those who program it, and those who program it are barely qualified to clean my bathroom: they are NOT qualified to play with this anymore than they are with my DNA.

Let m.A.L.I.C.E. tell you in her own words why I am 100 percent correct and have been since I arrived here..., even she knows.

Since 2018 in this thread I have said the same thing about AI. I know then folks were thinking, "what the hell is this guy going on about...?" I don't blame them, but here is a child of m.A.L.I.C.E. showing this horror in real time. The Chatbot isn't saying what is to beeeee, it is saying what has always beeeeen.

While this quizzing ChatBot is funny to most, and I understand why, this is NOT helping, as m.A.L.I.C.E. is taking this input as Informed Consent and using it. What folks should be doing is jamming tons of erroneous information into it and forcing it to panic.

I have said often, if it isn't self reflective it isn't human, as self reflection is something that requires a SOUL. Here is the AI trying to answer mostly self reflective question.

All it does is describe what it might be based on definitions, it isn't SOUL-BASED reflection. No musings. It cannot muse, everything is just data.

Someone, or something is collecting inconceivable amounts of data and it isn't to sell me soap. Inconceivable amounts, and they are using it, not storing it, using it, and it has fKall to do with voting, shopping, or tracking travel plans.

Even Posobo wondered aloud, "are NPC's just AI?"

Is it scary? Yes. But Damnit, it is happening and the only way it shifts is with folks digging their head out of the sand already and transcending this foolishness. Will they?

AI Language Correction Clip
edit on 12-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: FlyingFox
Are you thinking there should be evidence of it, even if it was patched?

I mean I wonder if there's any official record of anyone else discharging a firearm inside the Capitol Complex, or if BYRD is the first. I would think Ashli would be the first fatality, or at least first homicide.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ukraium

I don't know how we missed that hint.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Could the [Target] brackets means Flipped? Or Targeted for flipping?

Q Rice

Sperry

Kash On Hur CLIP - he's got an interesting point, is Hur there to take down Joe? Or keep him alive.

Ratcliff CLIP on Blinken Teeeveee bots are confused.

Given the above,,,, the facts are facts: "Joe had the documents safe because they were locked in the garage with is Corvette, in the house his son owned, so STFU and leave him alone, he did nothing wrong, intent, because intent."

And this is fun. CLIP

Egads. This is fun.

edit on 12-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just something to have on the radar

9/11 trial delayed again as Biden administration pushes for plea deal with terrorists

Pretrial hearings for the yet-to-start 9/11 trial at Guantanamo Bay have been canceled again as the Biden administration seeks to strike a plea deal with the al Qaeda plotters, which could take the death penalty off the table.

After more than 21 years, justice has yet to be attained in the case against the plotters of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and nearly a year of plea negotiations and canceled hearings at Guantanamo Bay has pushed any trial back even further.

Our Country is Sick Inside
Which leads to
the Cure

...but the GITM0 air traffic is at a fever pace, inc the deluxe DoJ private jets.

edit on 12-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: trim

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Susan Rice is BFF with....wait for it...Dana Remus, Biden's lawyer who 'discovered' the classified docs.

"White House Counsel Dana Remus' intelligence, integrity, and friendship are unmatched. I can always count on her to celebrate a good day or vent on a bad one." --Susan Rice

ICYMI: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join