It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

PB.

edit on 2023/1/14 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That wouldn't matter unless it could go into our gut and morph into something. The issue is in our blood stream not in our alimentary canal.

Tell that to the person who thinks they need a farm to grow their everything.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
One more thing. When did this become an Op-Ed thread? Not seeing a lot of links to verify what the poster is pushing.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I haven't seen this mentioned before, it is something I haven't heard on the msm as part of the conversation.
It should be.

“The GSA packed the boxes, moved them to the president’s home like they did for Obama and Clinton and Bush, and President Trump invited the DOJ in and said, whatever you guys need,” Patel said on a radio talk show in August. Patel was Trump’s point person to his presidential records at the National Archives. 

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 14-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting Guy... Cheers for monitoring!

Phil Godlewski commented on his last live that Q would be posting a lot more - but didn't say when.

I wonder if the loss of some of the aggregator sites is as simple as those ones being run by citizen anons who've run out of cash flow, or perhaps had the domain name taken from them?

ETA - Just noticed I've got "anon TRIPS" on my star count with this post... 160,555.
edit on 14-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Largest Defense Contractor in the World says what?

Q Internet

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is a reason to use heirloom & organic seeds. You can save seeds from your
crops & plant again & etc. The GMO seeds you have no bloody idea what they have spliced them with.

For short-term storage, such as for next year's garden, storing the seed jar in a cool, dark, moisture-free environment is sufficient. Heirloom seeds stored this way will last for 3-5 years. For longer storage, place the jar in the refrigerator and the seeds should be good for 10-15 years. So hopefully you don't have to eat some modified gene concoction.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Catching up, so apologies if already mentioned:

We've discussed the movie TRON in the thread a few times... and Disney many times. So is this a COINKYDINKY or COMMS?

Disney tweet re new TRON/Lightcycle ride, at 17:04pm UTC on Jan 10th:

As you can see, Elon Musk replied to the tweet at 3:23 pm UTC on 14th:

Is this COMMS?
32/23... PAIN completion?

According to this URL from the tweet:

The story of TRON Lightcycle / Run picks up after “TRON: Legacy” where Kevin’s son, Sam Flynn, has opened a second gateway into a digital realm called the Grid. The first of these portals he created is found at Shanghai Disneyland with the original TRON Lightcycle Power Run.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I do understand the concept but my snarky reply was more along the lines of, what guarantee do you have that the companies selling heirloom & organic seeds are actually shipping non-gmo seeds to you.

My other point is that we are all going to die sooner or later so maybe a POV of more than 40k feet is needed to realize how insignificant this "struggle" is?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

I'll just say I'm a "Democratic" friend of "Hunters. Nothing will happen to me.

Note to readers: "I'm not going to try, not just because we all know what will happen, but also I'm not a fan of Delaware"

a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Here's a piece to thought,
What if Joe isn't the guy that took all these documents? I wonder if Hunter can be linked to each of the locations where the documents are at? I mean the thought has been toyed with that Hunter was -Q- at the early end of this process, but could Hunter have gotten his hands on these documents so that he can make a few side bucks (also this begs the question of "is he still doing this")?

edit on 14-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: If anything, it is Quite a movie script

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post of the planes over U.S. triggered me to check the current situation and I found this, just now:

KECK23 over 5 finger lakes (Think Hunter's back tattoo!)

KEK is anon lingo for laughing,
23 = PAIN
edit on 14-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
File under "there is no such thing as the thought police..." or "thoughts are infrastructure, which means there is no thought police you tin foil hat wearing rube."

Tracy has a breakdown, could be ripe for its own thread, hint hint.

The 6 Most Shocking Recent Revelations of Government Censorship

One of the most stunning things we’ve learned from this lawsuit is that the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency now considers your thoughts and what you post online, a part of the United States Government’s “critical infrastructure,” thereby giving them the authority to regulate them. I don’t think anyone asked everyday Americans if they’d want the government regulating what goes on inside their brains, but alas, here we are.

In an email response to Flaherty, Facebook beamed about removing post visibility and censoring the vaccine injured, stating:

“As you know, in addition to removing vaccine misinformation, we have been focused on reducing the virality of content discouraging vaccines that does not contain actionable misinformation. This is often-true content, which we allow at the post level because experts have advised us that it is important for people to be able to discuss both their personal experiences and concerns about the vaccine, but it can be framed as sensation, alarmist, or shocking. We’ll remove these Groups, Pages, and Accounts when they are disproportionately promoting this sensationalized content. More on this front as we proceed to implement.”

Flaherty wanted Facebook to take more action in censoring the encrypted chat program “WhatsApp”
Rob Flaherty spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get Facebook to more stringently censor WhatsApp, despite Facebook telling him they had no way to read the messages its users were sending one another. Facebook added multiple layers of censorship to the app, deboosting posts that were forwarded often and pinning what it called “authoritative” messages about COVID and vaccines to the application.

This case is disclosure, but because like all Government Anything, it is so big so unwieldy and so hard to believe it doesn't get the attention of, oh, say a football player ritual.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

FWIW, Q told us to pay special attention to what KASH PATEL says.

To me, the most profound statement I've heard from Kash is what he told the DOJ Grand Jury...that President Trump declassified the documents on 1/19/2021, all the media is portraying as being classified.

1.19.2021 Declassified Materials: trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov... /

Due to the entry in the Federal Register verifying President Trump declassified bunches on documents on 1/19/2021, it's amazing how the media is ignoring this FACT...not "claim"...but FACT.

------

ALSO... The media press-pool ignored this PROFOUND, forcefully delivered statement from President Trump, on November 8, 2019, and nobody has asked him about it since.

"I CAUGHT THE SWAMP.... I CAUGHT THEM ALL!"

Did anyone in this thread at that time figure out what President Trump was talking about? Or, has it become clearer, in hindsight?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I've seen "KEK" hundreds of times over the last 4 years, but never considered what it meant.

Now I know. Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q-4423

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f72c77 No.9488073 📁
Jun 5 2020 13:28:16 (EST)
(Anonymous ID: 834d48 No.9487886 📁
Jun 5 2020 12:56:58 (EST)
>>9487818 (LB Q)
Q)
Are Herridge's pen positions comms?
>>9487886
Follow the pen.
Have you not been following?
Q

or
Q-4509 (for tron)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4ac89 No.9730975 📁
Jun 24 2020 12:01:36 (EST)
You have been selected to help serve your Country.
Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].
Use other platforms as a form of centralized command and control.
Organize and connect [bridge through linking].
Source meme(s) material from battlefield and/or garage [highlight & share][take & drop]
Mission 1: Dispute [reject] propaganda push through posting of research and facts
Mission 2: Support role of other digital soldiers [one falls another stands (rises)]
Mission 3: Guide [awaken] others through use of facts [DECLAS 1-99 material and other relevant facts] and memes [decouple MSDNC control of info stream] _ask 'counter' questions to initiate 'thought' vs repeat [echo] of MSDNC propaganda
Mission 4: Learn use of camouflage [digitally] _primary account suspended-terminated _use of secondary
Mission 5: Identify strengths / weaknesses [personal and designated target(s)] re: Twitter & FB [+other] example re: meme(s) failure to read through use of ALGO [think Tron (MCP_master control program)] _dependence on person-to-person capture [slow response time unidentified user(s)]
Game theory.
Information warfare.
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Together we win.
Q

or both?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Check this out.
I ran into this YouTube short and I never heard this before.
She says there are mountains in Haiti that are meteors.
Pure Iridium.
What?????????
I immediately remembered Hillary Clintons brother gaining control of gold mines and dying some time after.
So what if the gold mines were cover for more than child trafficking?
Iridium you say.....hmmmm.
edit on 14-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I've seen "KEK" hundreds of times over the last 4 years, but never considered what it meant.

Now I know. Thank-you!

It actually originated in World of Warcraft. The two factions couldn't communicate and the game scrambled language output. When a horde player said "lol" the alliance side would see "kek". I don't know if this was an Internet urban legend type deal, but I'd heard it used in that context long before I saw it appear widely on the chans.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

How are you going to assure genetic purity, after the first grow? You can't control what pollen fertilized your flower...

There is a hairloom seed farm here, and they have a huge buffer zone all around where no GMO agriculture is allowed. And they still struggle to keep their breeds pure...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Kek's male form was seen as a frog, or as a frog-headed man. The female form was seen as a snake, or a snake-headed woman. He also symbolized the unknown and chaos"

its more than you think, ive seen its avatar in the unconscious/abyss

i seen it directly after i seen a golden serpent, its a an ancient God that is part of the Egyptian Ogdoad

it cant be ny coincidence that the first time i seen out my third eye i seen a golden serpent then i asked it wheres the light and came out the vision, when i tried again a humanoid avatar with a frogs head came through and i though no no i want to see the serpent again and came out, neither of these things communicated with me and it was fleeting, but i dont know what im doing, i got apprehensive, i seen images in a detail that i thought was so beyond real i questioned "reality"

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

Are you talking about Kekui? The use of the term "KeK" is what Ksihkehe stated. It was a mistranslation of "LoL", the notion that it refers back to the Egyptian God of Darkness is nothing more than a lucky coincidence for the World of Warcraft players and as far as can be told, nothing else.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join