It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Corvette = covfefe

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

Susan Rice is BFF with....wait for it...Dana Remus, Biden's lawyer who 'discovered' the classified docs.

"White House Counsel Dana Remus' intelligence, integrity, and friendship are unmatched. I can always count on her to celebrate a good day or vent on a bad one." --Susan Rice

ICYMI: twitter.com...

This one made me think of you. This makes it even more nuts.

Kash Patel: Do you who was head of Eastern European affairs? In the office of Vice President, where these classified documents came from?

Eric Ciaramella

BTW, @Rubini was let out of Twitmo, his case moved faster than the 911 folks it seems.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Which leads me back to the theory:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"There is a possibility that Biden could be 25A in order to remove him before any exposure of crimes takes place. Harris is probably aware that she could be targeted by Jill B. There was a hint that this was going on before when she had that weird vehicle change just blocks from the White House a few months ago.

I guess the real question here is: "Are those tests actually for COVID or are they testing for something else?"

Now if Joe gets 25A and the boot, then everyone of the crimes he's been heading/involved in/family businessed will be forgotten since he was removed due to "Mental Issues". It's literally a get out of jail card for human trafficking.

Sure, the media will report all about his so-called "Mental State" while ignoring any and every one that could be linked to any wrongdoing in actual crimes Joe did, but hey that's the point. Remove him with a lesser charge of not being able to hold office due to health concerns, and everything else just goes away.

I'm willing to bet that none of the Trotskyists that are team Joe will be supporting Harris, and she'll be left with trying to un"F" this whole mess. Hell, I bet that's why she really doesn't want the big chair in the first place. Oh, and as for the GOP, well the dirty ones will vote to remove Joe since that can be cover for their misdeeds, and the "good ones" (if you can call anyone that didn't challenge the 2020 vote good) will just vote to remove Joe so that they can say that they did something about this.

In the meantime, by using the 25A on Joe: Ukraine will still get their money, the Humans will still flow through the boarders, and drugs for all will be the agenda to "Make America Disillusioned Again" (or MAD'A for short)

Could people around Joe be getting worried to the point that they are going to force the GOPs hands in removing Joe before their involvement in these high-crimes are known?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I guess this is just how thigns are going to be for now on when it comes to these sites.

No changes to the post below (last update):

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe I didn't notice but the qntmpkts.keybase.pub says:

4 0 4
There is not an index.html or index.md here. If only there were.

If you still want to peek inside /keybase/public/qntmpkts:

keybase.pub...
Using the Keybase filesystem, for real
This site is just a simple site that serves content straight out of the Keybase filesystem. If you're curious what KBFS is, please read Introducing the Keybase filesystem.

and it seems that qmap.pub is also off line. Yet Qanon.pub is still up.

Could this be a targeted attack against -Q-, or is this as they say a coincidence?

Wanted to add that if we are at that "10 days of darkness", then it should be noted that January 6th is ten days from now.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
THIS IS A LOVE STORY

Post 1 starts with an ARREST, and Post 4966 ends with ASCENSION.
Two ends of the same journey pointing in two different directions.
In between, we encounter lessons of LOVE using mirrors and pitfalls
all used to help us see better, understand more, reflect and grow.

An upside down world, where Up = Down, Left = Right, Winning = ???
FOCUS on Arrests, one side wins & loops humanity back to Square 1...
FOCUS on Ascension... beyond the horizon... beyond the false narrative...
WE using the "hammer of truth" to build up this path FORWARD together.

This gift humanity has been given is BIGGER THAN WE CAN IMAGINE.
The Message is CRYSTAL CLEAR...
Just waiting for US to see and use our FREE WILL to choose LOVE,
Only then do WE earn it.

This is a LOVE Story.
LOVE Won.
God is LOVE.
LOVE is in our DNA... within US.
GOD Won.
God Sees NO SIDES, Only WE.
We WON = We ONE = UNITED = THE ONLY WAY.
Where WE GO ONE, We GO ALL.

"You don't think that you're worth it, but I think you are
And I think you're perfect the way that you are."
Just Come as you are... HOME.

PEACE BE WITH YOU.

PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means EVERYTHING.
Thank you, SB.

edit on 13-1-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is just the 25th away from being the leader of the Free World.

CLIP

Incorrect hand movements, unable to engage with live humans, lost entirely without protection.

Repubs won't 25th him, they'll impeach and drag this out.

Joe's got few options.

Hunter
J6
Hunter
Weaponization of Media
Hunter
Jabs
Hunter

It appears we're going in reverse: Top Secret Docs DJT > Joe. Impeachment was Ukraine DJT > Joe.

Joe's got very few options.

Kev is third in line.

Perfect example of the polarity problem, just perfect perfect perfect. The dems are controlled entirely by the Polarity Construct now, nothing else, no ideology, not faith, not even power, simply The Opposite of what is presented.

Nads with a staggering CLIP Oh My

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I found it interesting that Eric Ciaramella is Eric CIAramella. Sorry if that was mentioned in the past.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

What's this about? The first post you have listed. I went to the link, but am still very confused as to that particular location. The Rock, it's a large sports complex, fairly new. He also references the House on the Rock and The Milkmen. All Wisconsin references.

Is Shane pointing to the location of something in particular? I have close ties to that place.
edit on 13-1-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet that there are enough corrupt GOP members to allow a 25A removal, provided it protects them as well as fellow Trotskyists on the DNC side of things. Sadly, there are probably some GOP that will vote to 25A Biden just for political point before the 2024 election cycle.

I said this early on with all these things going on that in the end all we can do is break enough of the other sides toys that they will go home for a while and allow the rest of us to play in the yard.

Removing Biden and placing the blame all on him might be their only way to protect themselves from being exposed. Hey, these people have allowed school kids to be shot just so they can point and yell "You see". You think they care about an 80-year-old politician?

Harris clearly doesn't want the job though, I wonder if she'll step aside and make some statement about how the 2020 election needs to be redone. If she did so it would both throw this country into further chaos as well as wash her hands in being President. Win-win for the Trotskyists.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: brewtiger

What's this about? The first post you have listed. I went to the link, but am still very confused as to that particular location. The Rock. Please, it's VERY important.

Is Shane pointing to the location of something in particular? I have close ties to that place.

PM BT just incase he goes. Statement has code in it and hope it’s only that.

Rob.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Cia-mella was an expendable munition for the DS. They've expended many of their drones the past few years.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Oh Boy, Fri. The 13th…..lol, Lucky day from the POV of someone who’s B-day falls on Fri. The 13th every so often over the years.
not today.

Listening to open phone lines on Washington Journal this morning discussing the “found” classified documents leading to Team Joe and it’s fascinating ! Understanding that this show is the ultimate way to gage public opinion for the cabal (early in the day to help form talking points) it’s also a great tool for us too.

What I’m observing is many more calls by open minded people asking some good questions on both sides of the political spectrum. We are certainly getting some insights on how classified documents have been handled for years. Of course there are still plenty of folks that are dug into their camps POV, whataboutism, without looking at things objectively, however overall I see positive movement.

To piggyback on Cranky’s thoughts about how we’ve been conditioned to see Russia in a poor light, I happened to come across this lovely movie called “ Local Color “ it’s free on YouTube, lol, synchronicity, it’s based on a true story about an aging Russian artist who develops a friendship with a young American man striving to be an artist in the 60’s. If anyone’s looking for a thought provoking, feel good movie this weekend.

edit on 13-1-2023 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

youtu.be...
edit on 13-1-2023 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
An interesting Q post (4686) that looks to me like it may be relevant to what's currently going on.
ie: Kevin McCarthy.
Maybe someone who's good at decoding could help with this.
Could help to explain why Trump was endorsing McCarthy for speaker. Which took (15) votes to ensure patriots can get things done.
I'm a bit confused on what events took place last September, so need to look into that.
Add to that the current classified doc finds that Joe has kept for over 6 years. Watergate x 1000?

Will Joe be 25th'd?
Is Kamala allowed to be President? She isn't born in the US as far as I know.
Could that make Kevin President if Joe is 25th'd?

edit on R2023x5331amFri, 13 Jan 2023 09:51:53 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Kamala was born in Oakland and even though both parents were NOT citizens being born in the USA makes you a natural born citizen.

Watergate you say?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Ringleader Joe certainly surrounded himself with a wide assortment of clowns and other oddities.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

I'm a bit confused on what events took place last September, so need to look into that.
Add to that the current classified doc finds that Joe has kept for over 6 years. Watergate x 1000?

Mirrored.

WATER-gate = DNC, wild card mirrored here SethRich.

GATE = entry point, or access point.

So far leaked names tied to docs: CCP, Hunter, PENN, Ukraine, Iran, CIArmella, Hur.

And...

edit on 13-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
From JustLikeGizmo on Truth....

Trump posted 1-13 11:00 AM
Flip the 13 to 31
Drop 657 1-31 11:00 AM

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Another feel good Russia movie is "The Russians Are Coming". First time I saw it was at school on movie afternoons. I really enjoyed it because it just showed everyone coming together and overcoming so many perceived misconceptions.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join