It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If a lawsuit happens and the eneMedia does not cover it, is there really a lawsuit?

Ben Swann joins Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Blockbuster Anti-Trust Lawsuit Against Corporate Media Conspirators

Atlanta, GA – Sovren Founder and CEO Ben Swann has joined a first-of-its-kind antitrust action, filed today against the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), The Washington Post, Reuters, and Associated Press. The suit is seeking $ Millions in damages based on the collusive censorship of online health and political news publishers who dared to question the narrative relating to vital matters such as COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine mandates.

The lawsuit reveals that by March 2020, a partnership was created called the Trusted News Initiative (TNI) between Big Tech and legacy media (the BBC, The Washington Post, Reuters, Financial Times, Associated Press, Meta/Facebook, Microsoft/LinkedIn and Google/YouTube) to exclude and de-platform rival publishers from the dominant internet platforms

Funny, in the 60's the Kennedy's were the Dems Wet Dream, today the Dems view them as a pariah.

TracyBeanz still covering the Biden Missouri Lawsuit, among other things NOT covered by the eneMedia. Including some stuff on Circle Back Jen.

DJT suffered endless vitriol from the eneMedia in person over his term. It was WWF X1000 for every presser or walk to the plane. Since Joe returned to the World's Stage, I'm pretty sure this is the only time he's been attacked.... albeit gently, but nonetheless, the first time Joe's feeble mind has been Q-uestioned and he flailed around like a fish on a dock or KamKam at any event.

My Garage With My Corvette

I mentioned last year I thought Joe wouldn't make it out of summer. He's been a feeble hospice care figurehead since August, but still floundering.

Who or what is playing the Joe card now? From a strategy POV, this has to be one of the greatest moments so far, 5 years of prep, leading to this, a game of chicken like none other. Keep him into hide/take the hits for the Dems evil, remove him to drown out the Dems evil? Is KamKam the sleeper? Does KamKam walk, leaving KevKev ASCENDING? Was Kev sandbagging the entire time, or was he flipped?

Yes, I used that ^^^ ironically.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

How Zen of you.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My dream right now is that something will happen to drive Harris out of office.

Can you imagine the insane panic the Dems would be in, scrambling to get someone, anyone confirmed so McCarthy doesn't become president when (not if) Joe dies/resigns/gets the 25A?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
We have something else coming up on the radar.
Naomi Wolf from the War Room brought up the Committee of State and Territorial Epidemiologists [CSTE], a non profit. I hadn't heard of them before.
Apparently the CDC outsources work to them which she claims has resulted in the data being cooked.
Naiomi Wolf

This might link to #4802
Why did the WH strip the CDC control of C19 DATA?
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.
They all have Foundations for a reason.

CSTE wiki

This CSTE as per the norm happens to have a foundation.
CSTE Foundation

This Foundation was established in 2018 because obviously CSTE was going to need lots and lots of $ to be the disease detectives and provide the CDC with Data assistance.
Just reading the bio's of the board members we have a who's who list for a successful plandemic.
Links to the CDC, CDC Advisory Board, surveillance, new technologies, journalism, education, venture fund- Silverback Capital, Big Pharma [Merck], vaccines, HIV, smallpox and most importantly the CDC Foundation.

CTSE Foundation board Members
A couple of oddities.
Bakoy Vu was on the electrol College in 2016 and then shortly afterwards resigned. He has very very strong connections to some of our favorite media outlets- CNN, MSNBC, Washington Times and The Atlantic.

[Elizabeth] Leigh Plott, executive director has no picture and no bio.
Wandering over to her linked in she appears to be very experienced in establishing and finding funding for Foundations.
This is probably just my wild imagination but she established a Foundation in Atlanta called A Taste For Boys and Girls Club part of the Boys and Girls Club of Atlanta. Apparently it is some kind of wine tasting event but still the wording just seems off and brings up some real odd thoughts.
Leigh Plott Linked in

Here is where things connect. CTSE has a relationship with Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. That Foundation has been connected with behind the scenes funding for the Fact Checking campaign.
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Awards to CSTE
Taste For Boys and Girls Club

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
File under "organ harvesting..."

Rubini thread (of note, he was singled out for removal on the twit).

A bit shakey on the conclusion, but some more connections.

1) Joe Biden TOP SECRET documents. [THREAD]
Question: are Joe Biden and Eric CIARAMELLA involved in ORGAN HARVESTING operations in Ukraine?

is this what has been found in the Top Secret docs of Joe Biden?

please Retweet!

Soulless being mumbling about... ugh.

Clip

Alicyn Simpson of the UPMC Children's Hospital Gender program talks about taking women's reproductive organs from live women, not cadavers, to transplant them into biological male trans-identifying individuals.

Prior to Reagan the Mental folks were not in charge of pewblick policy, now the inmates are running the asylum. If you can establish your group, or even yourself, as the biggest victim you can have access to the bridge and steer the ship, and maybe, you can remove organs from one mental patient and put them in another mental patient.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this......... I'm at work and not much time to dig.

CNN

As the only daughter of the late Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, singer Lisa Marie Presley spent her life in the spotlight from the start.

And the public interest in her life — from her marriages to her private tragedies — never waned until, much like her father, she was taken too soon.

Lisa Marie Presley died Thursday after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest. She was 54.

“Priscilla Presley and the Presley family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Lisa Marie,” said a statement from the family provided to CNN. “They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time.”

Days before her hospitalization, Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley attended the Golden Globe Awards in support of the Baz Luhrmann film “Elvis,” starring actor Austin Butler, who picked up an award for his portrayal of the King

www.cnn.com... bit/index.html

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
With all these high profile deaths something is slipping under the radar.
Pfizer was supposed to give the FDA the results of their expanded testing to determine if there are heart issues related to the mRNA jab.
That was due December 31st and crickets.
The incompetence is almost laughable if the situation wasn't so serious. Janet Wilcox, the fearless FDA Deputy Director has the audacity to say that the FDA isn't permitted to comment on "potential actions of regulated products." Last time I checked we pay her salary but oh well.
Deadline Passes for Pfizer

Moderna is up next. They already have completed their clinical trials but they as well are given lots of time to massage the numbers. One would think that the FDA would be demanding results now, as in right now.
Project Veritas is following and there is no question the Pfizer employees know something is up. Where are the whistleblowers? Instead the employees are just crossing their fingers?
Project Verita Pfizer Heart Issues

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
My dream right now is that something will
happen to drive Harris out of office.

Can you imagine .. Joe d/r/gets the 25A?

Actually all the paperwork went AWOL when Joe was still VP, so
I fondly remember Spiro A. and how much smokescreen for Tricky.
Come to think of it not much. This could shake out badly +20yr.

Now that pesky GetOuta Card from Obama. Although he can't
technically pardon Joe; he can do a job of either exonerating
him with a few kind words... Or maybe picking up a 3-6-9 split.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is the strangest commercial yet for Pfizer.
Unwelcome Guest starring Martha Stewart
Unwelcome guest commercial
Talk about dark and threatening. I can't see this enticing anyone to get the booster, but maybe that is the point?
Martha Stewart Gem.> Gem Martha Stewart

Meanwhile on the radio Pfizer has become the sponsor for weather updates.
I can just see it now Take the jab because of the climate crisis. All for the cause.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
My dream right now is that something will
happen to drive Harris out of office.

Can you imagine .. Joe d/r/gets the 25A?

Actually all the paperwork went AWOL when Joe was still VP, so
I fondly remember Spiro A. and how much smokescreen for Tricky.
Come to think of it not much. This could shake out badly +20yr.

Now that pesky GetOuta Card from Obama. Although he can't
technically pardon Joe; he can do a job of either exonerating
him with a few kind words... Or maybe picking up a 3-6-9 split.

So funny you say this, I was just saying this last night.

With Qglasses and Hindsight.

Agnew was pushed out replace by Ford. Ford, Warren Commission Ford, replaced Dick. So now we know the C_A meddled in the JFK killing, Ford Covered It Up, replaced Nixon, who wasn't a Deep State favorite at all. Makes one wonder.

Now we have Tyler Harris-son mirror to add.

Whacky Patterns Coverging.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Interesting delta from exactly 5 years ago today...5x5?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

edit on 13/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Previously on Exposing m.A.L.I.C.E.

Notice the pattern here?

Now, let's apply the buzzword test.

When asked to clarify it doubles down in the buzzword technique. I see it all over, and it is because that is all it has in the algo to address the Awakening, that's it.

The whole thing is just mashup of buzzwords. That's it.

A couple more

You are arguing with bots more often than you think. "Articles" are written by bots, hell, given the amount of stuff on the web it is simply impossible to be written by live Human Beings with a self reflective nature - there are not enough!

Every. time. you. see. the buzzwords stacked you are seeing m.A.L.I.C.E.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is pretty cool. CLIP

Forget the word salad. Notice the bot put this reflective garbage on the eyelids, and, through the course of this "reply" it looks at the group through the eyelids only glancing up occasionally. It isn't reading.

In normal human interaction, one looks down occasionally if there are words to reference, also scans the room etc. Eye movement is the primary engagement as the eyes move. Each has their own pattern, since I spend most of my time scanning my feeble memory, I have to look up and back often to dig.

The bot has been programmed to not look at them, this is pretty big. Circle Back Jen stared folks down, forcing the lies in to their brains using the hands to force it in. This bot is a mess, this one is not programmed to force the narrative, but to in fact hide behind it.

Begs the Q... why?

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own, as this is a member of the LGBTQ+++#$556 class, and, as such, is protected from criticism.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey "Q" you can hit us with a few drops now.....?!.....!?......

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nixon Threatened to Reveal the CIA's Involvement in the Kennedy Assassination

A stunning, long-overlooked Nixon Watergate-era tape shows Richard Nixon warning CIA Director Richard Helms that he knows of CIA involvement in the murder of John F. Kennedy- “I know who shot John.” 

This shocking new tape depicts Nixon increasingly besieged by Watergate but unaware that at least four of the Watergate burglars were still on the CIA payroll at the time of the break-in, and that the CIA had thus infiltrated the burglary team. Recently declassified documents reveal that Watergate Special Prosecutor Nick Akerman was aware of both the CIA’s advance knowledge and involvement in the break-in — but said and did nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So, remember back when it was disclosed that a corrupt group of people were using Shortwave radio to pass information back and forth? Well, here's a decent video one how people can use that to their advantage in passing the word along unabridged.

The point where this need has become mandatory rather than supplementary hasn't come yet in most countries, but we can all see that if things keep going in the direction they are going, then that won't be the case.

Given the hit miss information from -Q-posts have been coming in, and the many times communications regarding what we've talked about has happened, I thought passing this video along seemed like a good idea.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I think you are spot on with #4802.

Taste For Boys and Girls Club
.......Their day is coming......soon I hope.

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, it seems not one single thing Joe has ever said is true. Which begs the Q. Why is he here?

Truly Hilarious Clip

aannnnd a Corvette no less.

E Jean Carroll this effing thing is still going on!!!

A mental patient used to attack DJT. The transcript is pathetic, the lawyers are low IQ bottom feeders. He's kind of funny. What this illustrates is Cloward Piven is in full blown action here.

DJT was asked if he called climate change and mail-in ballots a hoax. Why? Because if he does "it speaks to credibility your honor, those are proven false." Ergo, "he raped her." See how it works???

MOAR AI Bot stuff.

This isn't hypocrisy, this is AI Polarity 1/0's bot thinking and nothing more. Also, it's funny because IT doesn't know Hank TipOver Johnson is less credible and dumber than E Jean Carrol.
edit on 13-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I hope they won't be cloud seeding with the jab! I am really
worried about them jabbing all our animals especially food,
contaminating water & air, plus aerosol anywhere thru air ducts
where you work, shop, movie theatres, restaurants & etc.

We all need a farm to grow our own everything.
We will only find out after they have already initiated the contamination.

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join