It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's also short for Kekistan... the imaginary home country of Pepes!

They even have their own flag and "god of chaos"... link... worth a read to get the ethos but ignore the painting as ultra-right.

Our Kek who art in memetics
Hallowed by thy memes
Thy Trumpdom come
Thy will be done
In real life as it is on /pol/
Give us this day our daily dubs
And forgive us of our baiting
As we forgive those who bait against us
And lead us not into cuckoldry
But deliver us from shills
For thine is the memetic kingdom, and the sh*tposting, and the winning, for ever and ever.
Praise KEK

edit on 15-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Noice find on Q4509 - I'd forgotten TRON was actually in a post!

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nothing to see here eh

i could go through the whole game, all its characters, what its references to light, Thors hammer, blackrock

all of it

TOR

temple of god, OR means God, T is temple

i could go thru it all and show you its is all Occult, like all games, movies, media

but believe what you want, or distract...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

It's also short for Kekistan... the imaginary home country of Pepes!

They even have their own flag and "god of chaos"... link... worth a read to get the ethos but ignore the painting as ultra-right.

Our Kek who art in memetics
Hallowed by thy memes
Thy Trumpdom come
Thy will be done
In real life as it is on /pol/
Give us this day our daily dubs
And forgive us of our baiting
As we forgive those who bait against us
And lead us not into cuckoldry
But deliver us from shills
For thine is the memetic kingdom, and the sh*tposting, and the winning, for ever and ever.
Praise KEK

I guess it all depends on which explanation you believe....ever seen this one????

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

I’ll cut right to the chase:

Pepe the Frog isn’t a white nationalist symbol.

Pepe the Frog isn’t a harmless meme propagated by teenagers on the internet.

Pepe the Frog is, in fact, the modern-day avatar of an ancient Egyptian deity accidentally resurrected by online imageboard culture.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

I'll just say I'm a "Democratic" friend of "Hunters. Nothing will happen to me.

Note to readers: "I'm not going to try, not just because we all know what will happen, but also I'm not a fan of Delaware"

a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Here's a piece to thought,
What if Joe isn't the guy that took all these documents? I wonder if Hunter can be linked to each of the locations where the documents are at? I mean the thought has been toyed with that Hunter was -Q- at the early end of this process, but could Hunter have gotten his hands on these documents so that he can make a few side bucks (also this begs the question of "is he still doing this")?

I do remember reading Joe's Vette has plates with the name of a double agent in some Clancy novel.....maybe the truth is much closer than it appears.....Was it Hunt for Red October??

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Here is a fascinating image I just found over on 8.....
What do you see???

I see....CONTROL.....

IMO you can't ascend until you free your mind of any and all control....
Just like Neo in the Matrix....

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
One more thing. When did this become an Op-Ed thread? Not seeing a lot of links to verify what the poster is pushing.

HA!

I see what you see, but it is fun anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Adept18

Are you talking about Kekui? The use of the term "KeK" is what Ksihkehe stated. It was a mistranslation of "LoL", the notion that it refers back to the Egyptian God of Darkness is nothing more than a lucky coincidence for the World of Warcraft players and as far as can be told, nothing else.

The A.I. that won the Loebner Prize (turing test) 5 times, including 4 in a row, was originally called "MITSUKU".

It was later renamed to "KUKI".

"KU" = Q
"KI' = Key

"You have the key".

Kuki is an embodied AI bot designed to befriend humans in the Metaverse.[1] Formerly known as Mitsuku, Kuki is a chatbot created from Pandorabots AIML technology by Steve Worswick.[2] It is a five-time winner of a Turing Test competition called the Loebner Prize (in 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019), for which it holds a world record.[3][4] Kuki is available to chat via an online portal, and on Facebook Messenger, Twitch group chat, Telegram, Kik Messenger, Discord, and was available on Skype, but was removed by its developer.[5][6] The AI also has accounts on Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, and Twitter, as well as a game on Roblox.[7]

---------

Consider the Japanese angle for a moment...

What is “kuki"?

“Kuki” is a kind of “premise” in a community in Japan. In the community, “Pressure to conform” is created to share “kuki”. Those who do not follow the “kuki” will be criticized.

Domination by “kuki” in Japanese society and organizations.

In Japan, new facts will be published in an interpretation that matches the premise of “kuki” so as not to be disadvantageous for the Establishment, and it creates “fiction”.

If everyone shares the same point of view through this fiction, they think that is right and act.
People who depend on this fiction blame those who refute and criticize the “fiction”.
Depending on which the kuki is created inside or outside the society or organizations, the future will be changed drastically.
That is the turning point for tragedy and a leap. Considering the history of modernization in Japan, it is clear that knowing the outside is a foothold for leap and success.

KUKI
--------------------------

The 2019 Loebner Prize Winner.

For the first time this year, the chatbot contest was embedded in a public-outreach event AISBX: Creativity Meets Economy, that was held at the Computational Foundry on Swansea University’s Bay Campus from 12-15 September and attracted over 300 visitors.

Loads of interesting rabbit holes here. Take a dive.

Also, consider the Mr Pool post with the picture of "PICO" island. "PICO" was the A.I. that tested "DEEPMIND" when it was playing chess against Casparov. It won.
edit on 15/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Speaking of ChatBOT on Milley.

Buzzword game.

At this point when the buzzwords show up, especially to a "counter" it is m.A.L.I.C.E. period. End. Even if one believes there is live human Soul, the presence of the buzzwords used as a Polarity Point Cudgel is worse than Goodwin's Hitler Law, it's an abdication of the Soul.

Also worth noting again, when we see the buzzwords related to "democracy" and "stability" it only, exclusively, relates to the control of the human cattle and the Controllers maintaining they're system of control. When we see this much peal clutching from the machine, we know it has "concerns' for it's existence = an existential crisis.

That said, some might be a tad confused, as it was once said the average human only has a vocabulary of less than 1000 words. This was decades ago, given that emoji's have replaced levels of language, my guess is we're below 500. Be fun to see what ChatBOT would write using only emoji.

Great Q.

This is with Rigging.

Strange, the eneMedia gleefully posted all the deaths, real or imagined, over The Rona, but now now the ticker of death seems to be shut down when it comes to other forms of death. Hmmm.

This is just cool, the orbital patterns mapped = cymatics of sorts.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Joe Biden committed treason, Hunter too.
Biden left VP office Jan. 2017. Had to have Top Secret documents no later then that date.
Penn Center in DC was constructed/created in Feb. 2018.
The Top Secret Documents had to be intentionally moved to the Biden Penn Center.
China donated $50-$100 MILLION to Penn Center.
Upenn paid Biden @$900k.
nypost.com...
&
nypost.com...
&
nypost.com...
Checkmate
Top Secret documents were said to be related to China and Ukraine. If true, wow. Literally dead man walking
The University of Penn should be investigated and their endowments should be seized.

a reply to: crankyoldman
edit on 15-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: daskakik

There is a reason to use heirloom & organic seeds. You can save seeds from your
crops & plant again & etc. The GMO seeds you have no bloody idea what they have spliced them with.

For short-term storage, such as for next year's garden, storing the seed jar in a cool, dark, moisture-free environment is sufficient. Heirloom seeds stored this way will last for 3-5 years. For longer storage, place the jar in the refrigerator and the seeds should be good for 10-15 years. So hopefully you don't have to eat some modified gene concoction.

Cheers
Ektar

That brings up a good point to make about the temperature of most seeds need to get close to freezing while in storage. In nature the seeds would land on the ground and sit in the weather during winter months. Keeping them indoors and climate controlled ruins the viability of some seeds.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Ektar
I do understand the concept but my snarky reply was more along the lines of, what guarantee do you have that the companies selling heirloom & organic seeds are actually shipping non-gmo seeds to you.

My other point is that we are all going to die sooner or later so maybe a POV of more than 40k feet is needed to realize how insignificant this "struggle" is?

2 things that I learned buying "heirloom seeds":

One, the Heirloom seed companies seeds will be able to reproduce immediately after the harvest and you can test that companies honesty. They want to stay in business so they protect the stock.

Another is the GMO seeds are manufactured, and will have to be bought from a Monsanto authorized dealer....They won't let their seeds get out of their purview and their seeds are not going to yield viable offspring.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
MULTIPLE MEANINGS
Water = Information
Gate = Open & Close to Release Info / Dam
Drip Drip Drip vs Flood (Amount of Water)

OUR WORDS & ACTIONS MATTER = PROOF OF OUR LOVE = HUMANITY

God is Unconditional Love.
God's Word is the Cure.
Love is the Cure.
Love Thy Neighbor.
The Golden Rule.
Fake News is NOT Real.
False Narrative attempts to Divide & Control.
Who would want to "release it all"? (Panic / No time to process)
They Use Tech to do what God does naturally (See All / Hear All)
Stop Playing the Games = Feeding a False Narrative.
The Proof of Our Love.
Love Lifts Us Up.
Find Peace = Unite = Heal = Calm Down
See Clearly & Understand = Emotions Cloud Judgement
Forgive them for they Know Not What They Do
Forgive As You Have Been Forgiven = 7x70
What does Forgiveness mean for YOU?
Peace = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything
Peace Be With You

edit on 15-1-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Speaking of ChatBOT on Milley.

Buzzword game.

At this point when the buzzwords show up, especially to a "counter" it is m.A.L.I.C.E. period. End. Even if one believes there is live human Soul, the presence of the buzzwords used as a Polarity Point Cudgel is worse than Goodwin's Hitler Law, it's an abdication of the Soul.

Also worth noting again, when we see the buzzwords related to "democracy" and "stability" it only, exclusively, relates to the control of the human cattle and the Controllers maintaining they're system of control. When we see this much peal clutching from the machine, we know it has "concerns' for it's existence = an existential crisis.

That said, some might be a tad confused, as it was once said the average human only has a vocabulary of less than 1000 words. This was decades ago, given that emoji's have replaced levels of language, my guess is we're below 500. Be fun to see what ChatBOT would write using only emoji.

Great Q.

The real question is, why has this Q entity failed to establish a presence after the takeover of Elon Musk?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You should know by now...Q is busy trying to save the world....never ever question Q......

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

You should know by now...Q is busy trying to save the world....never ever question Q......

Never ever not question anything, because asking questions is the kryptonite of those who guard dangerous secrets.

Here's your participation award.

Also, trying to save the world? Leave it to Americans to buy into their own self important grandiose schlock. It's especially funny because your Qaptain Quackjob isn't a real person, just like Batman.

edit on 15-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Note to readers: "I'm not going to try, not just because we all know what will happen, but also I'm not a fan of Delaware"

What if Joe isn't the guy that took all these documents? I wonder if Hunter can be linked to each of the locations where the documents are at? I mean the thought has been toyed with that Hunter was -Q- at the early end of this process, but could Hunter have gotten his hands on these documents so that he can make a few side bucks (also this begs the question of "is he still doing this")?

I do remember reading Joe's Vette has plates with the name of a double agent in some Clancy novel.....maybe the truth is much closer than it appears.....Was it Hunt for Red October??

I found what I was looking for on Truth....his email and vette account was Peter Henderson....

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I was being facetious....do I get an award for using a big word today also?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Great find. nypost.com...
I added this to my post above!
I wish our journalists had permission to ask the tough questions but clearly they are not allowed.

I found what I was looking for on Truth....his email and vette account was Peter Henderson....

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting times. Tomorrow the WEF starts their next round of fun topics for our entertainment but what's this?
Fact Check 5000 troops to Protect WEF In Davos
It appears that tptb are not amused that the Wall Street Journal leaked the news that troops are going to be used to protect the attendees. Then they take a swipe at Hal Turner as well.
Just to make things perfectly clear the facts are in and it is up to 5000.

#953 clip
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET
BIGGEST FEAR
PUBLIC AWAKENING.

Oddly Hal Turner had indicated that the WEF had their own protective forces but this time Switzerland is providing it.
I wonder how many of these soldiers lost someone due to Covid or to the jab? How many have seen friends and family members suffer from jab injuries? How many of them were forced to take a jab that they did not want? How many had friends who lost businesses and jobs due to jab mandates and lockdowns?
Surprising that this event is being held in person because after all there is another variant raging and Chyna is just warming up.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join