It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Keeping the list of resignations updated.
David Kessler, CDC Chief Scientific Officer has announced his retirement. He was responsible for the jab and therapeutic campaign under the Biden administration.
We now have Fauci, Jeffrey Zients and Kessler.
He must not be part of the climate cultists since he is going to commute from Washington DC to San Fran for a teaching position @ the University of California.
Words matter "There has NEVER been a successful vaccine campaign as large as this."
His last day will be January 19 [17].

David Kessler Resignation
Jeffrey Zients Hit Piece

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: angelchemuel
Q313 ?

LOL.

Crises actors. They really benefitted from there being no internet, and yet, folks knew the whole thing was BS right from the get go. Enough the C_A decided to counter op it, creating the Term that m.A.L.I.C.E. just loves so much.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Q4602

Crazy Days

edit on 1142023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
moar GPT

Also: GATES
dataconomy.com/2023/01/what-is-chinchilla-ai-chatbot-deepmind/
dataconomy.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This hit the edge of my outer circle.

Report 50: 20% of Post-Jab Strokes Fatal in the 90 Days Following Pfizer COVID mRNA Vaccine Rollout

Within the stroke data set, there are 275 patients with 300 different events reported; and 20% of the stroke events were fatal.

It is important to note that the Adverse Events in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product.

AI will dispatch talking points shortly to demonstrate that "this is rare." IT decided that "rare" is a good talking point, never mind that it never used that to describe being killed in a terrorist attack which it deemed common.

She already attacked VAERS as being unscientific after 2020. She'll begin picking off various reports as "not following the science." Note "following the science" = leash, equals Science is God, do not question. The phrase was coined for this event and is Mind Meme to counter questioning the science goons and ghouls.

We can see her pattern of deflection pretty easily now, the challenge is going to be cutting through this noise, as most won't bother with anything more than her headlines.

EVIL> FEMA WTF?
edit on 14-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi all

I came to wish you all a splended weekwnd

Love&Light

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
If you can handle more about Bill Gates and his dreams of jabbing animals to infiltrate the food supply.
Bill Gates Vows to Pump mRNA into Food Supply

Circling back to Africa again, his favorite testing grounds, we have something weird going on.
Chickens.
The plan is now making sense [sort of].
Ethiopia, oddly WHO Tedros' home connection, is planning to transition away from beef to chickens. I'm just trying to envision these chickens pulling carts. They will need that genetic engineering so they can become super sized.

But wait they have the answer- tractors. I assume they will be electric in a country that does not have an adequate electric grid.

All because of climate change. Ethiopia's .o4% global emissions must be the most urgent priority. What are the chances that the Gates Foundation is behind the international financing?

Ethiopia Monster Chickens

What do chickens eat? Any chance Gates genetically modified corn?
Chicken Feed

Looks like Billy has had his eyes on the chicken and corn for awhile now.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Targets Ethiopia
Of course all of this must, must be done by 2030.

What is most frustrating to me is that he has never lived there and doesn't have a clue or maybe doesn't care that there are cultural traditions surrounding meat and consumption.
Meat Consumption culture in Ethiopia

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
THREES ARE WILD...

Fascinating Thread

There is a bunch of stuff here about the last super bowl matchup. Bengals/Tiger Rams/Goat. We've also nailed several of the "winners" in the past few here based on symbolism alone: Patriots, Eagles, Rams.

This does show overlapping symbols, events, timelines and such. Where each event is not just one thing. Assuming the Hamlin event was long ago ordained, it brilliantly served as an opportunity to demonize those vax deniers, create a hero, "win one for Demar..."

Bills Win?
Or Bills Lose Again?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Where is Albert Bourla?
Another fire side chat this time with JP Morgan. January 2023. The first fireside chat between them was just before Covid hit. Probably nothing mysterious about that considering Bourla took charge of Pfizer january 2019.

Red flag... Reading through the transcript Albert Bourla discusses the R&D of different vaccines. He is thrilled that the time from clinical trials to approval has been reduced from 9 years to approximately 6 years.
How could they possibly produce the mRNA jab within 9 months instead of 9 years? Something that they still can't accomplish.
He has a plan.
The Covid jab stockpile is increasing because demand is down significantly [30%]. What to do...what to do?
Combine the Covid MRNA, the shingles and the pneumococcal into a one trivalent mRNA yearly jab.
This has nothing to do with the health of the people.

His idea gets better. How to get people to agree to taking this? Enter his fan club the CDC Advisory Board that recommended that there should be no co-pays for seasonal and routine jabs. Obliging the Biden administration placed this gem in the Inflation Reduction Act [IRA] which became effective January 1st.
Inflation Reduction Act- No Cost Vaccines

When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/Etc
Mind will be blown by chain of command.

Bourla acknowledged that natural infection can create durable protection from Covid. Surprise.

This is very disturbing...
"As time passes, the population will be less immunized [jabbed], less current. As a result, the waves that will be coming will come in with higher- the clinical manifestations of these waves will be MORE SEVERE DISEASE AND MORE HOSPITALIZATION basically."
What are the chances that Covid was developed to create a market for Pfizer products??? or other big pharma products?
Along with of course the euthanasia agenda of the WEF and Bill Gates.

JP Morgan And Albert Bourla Fireside Chat 2023

Popping up on the radar. What are the chances that Pfizer has coming to market an oral treatment for obesity and Diabetes and now the enemedia is promoting weight loss surgery and oral treatments. Probably nothing to do with Pfizer paid advertisement revenue.
Consider Drugs and Surgery
Just to highlight, this is the first time that guidance has been given for surgery and oral treatment, guidelines provided by the American Academy of Pediatrics- Ihuoma Eneli.
The ones who have gone along with Covid jabs for babies.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Interesting! Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Tweeted that video out. Ya know when I first heard about him buying up farmland in the US I thought he was either going to
grow genetically modified soybeans or corn......He has to be stopped along with his buddies!

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Project Veritas Chris Cole FDA EX Officer of Countermeasures Initiative.
Project Veritas Christopher Cole

How did we get here?
Big pharma lobbyists. Big pharma needed to capture the FDA government agency so that it would do its bidding.

Step one: This is all about the $ and greed.
To take over, Big pharma devised, with support from the FDA, a user fee system that would become part of the FDA budget. They sent in the lobbyists that with $ influenced congressional members to pass this, which resulted in the FDA now being very dependent on big pharma and friends. Over time this has morphed into being a major part of the budget. Some of the funds were used to hire people who worked to promote and speed up the approval process but there was lots of $ left over for pet projects.

Right from the beginning the amounts that the NIHAID was funding for the gain of function research seemed much too little imho. Especially the amounts that were given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. What if there is an off book slush account with unaccounted for user fees pouring into the FDA. That would explain how the NIH/DARPA and friends were able to fund the different biolabs and the research conducted there.
1.1 million in Obama Era Funding Eco Health Alliance Wuhan Institute of Virology

Probably not a coincidence that Pfizer and Moderna have really benefited from the Covid bioweapon. Almost as if it was created to provide a new product and market for future profit, along with a population control agenda.
#252 clip
Diseases created by families in power
[pop control + pharma billions kb] kb= kill billions?
Think AIDS
Future topic
Relevant #flyRothsFly#

Now we have the HIV link with Covid-19. Anyway I did reach out to someone involved in lab research and associated costs. He is still laughing. $1.1 million - peanuts and doesn't go far in the research world.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
No question about that. He must be stopped but people really need to stop accepting funding from him for some of these super weird experiments like dimming the sun.
Or like breeding mosquitoes to release into the wild in Africa. I am super sick of him messing with the people in Africa and India.
Or what about research projects that essentially do nothing to benefit humanity. How about the genetically modified corn that produces less flour just because he sells it as being more drought tolerant.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Ektar
What would keep them from splicing DNA into the seeds you use to grow your everything?

Why are you so worried? Nobody incarnated here to live forever.

That wouldn't matter unless it could go into our gut and morph into something. The issue is in our blood stream not in our alimentary canal.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
I recent that PM

Got it and have to agree that something is going on with that poster.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You go try it for us and see if they arrest you. Report back from Jail and we may come bail you out too.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

Johnson is right, I bet any one of us can go up to Hunter Bidens house that Joe likes to stay at and place a bunch of boxes full of whatever in it. All without anyone knowing anything about it.

I would love to see someone go and place a few boxes of dog-crap, and place in next to Joes Corvette. Let's see how quickly that mystery gets solved as to who put them there.

Johnson should go on vacation to some island paradise.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hunter Biden was renting the house the docs were found at from his dad.....for $50,000 a month!!!!

How much of that was actually the big guys part??

This needs it's own investigation itself....

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'll just say I'm a "Democratic" friend of "Hunters. Nothing will happen to me.

Note to readers: "I'm not going to try, not just because we all know what will happen, but also I'm not a fan of Delaware"

a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Here's a piece to thought,
What if Joe isn't the guy that took all these documents? I wonder if Hunter can be linked to each of the locations where the documents are at? I mean the thought has been toyed with that Hunter was -Q- at the early end of this process, but could Hunter have gotten his hands on these documents so that he can make a few side bucks (also this begs the question of "is he still doing this")?

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The Covid jab stockpile is increasing because demand is down significantly [30%]. What to do...what to do?

Watch the water supply.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join