It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I said way back at the beginning of the roll out of the jab that it would cause an increase in bacterial infections. I said this based on the original C19, not what the vaccine would do to compound the problems to come.
My immediate reaction to Jeff Beck's death was.... bet he'd had C19 and then took the jab.
Around 80% of cancers are parasites. They sit between virus and bacteria. 'Good' bacteria keep cancer in check. What are we also seeing a rise in? Aggressive cancers.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
I find it interesting that no one will say where the “second location” that the classified docs were found.
My guess is Delaware

The Chinese embassy

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Posting work written by others
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Thu Jan 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Good guess here is a better thought.....

I remember reading Obama has a storage space about 30 minutes from me where all his POTUS things were stored until the Obozo library in Chicago opens....

I wonder if it is being raided....maybe I should go look.....LOL

edit on 12-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Biden's Classified-Records Found In Garage, AG Garland To Make Statement

www.zerohedge.com...

This clown show is almost over LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL................

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I remember seeing news of Obama's presidential records having been raided. Pretty sure it was posted about in the thread. I think it was in 2018/19?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I think the word CLAS is key in #4414, regarding PENCE and PELOSI!

If you look through the 144 posts with CLAS, you will perceive that the term is used for CLASSIFICATIONS subsets in the PLACEHOLDER groupings for crimes started in /ProjectDComms. This is the 8kun board where the Kevin Clinesmith verdict was published.

Therefore "RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE" refers to a change in the charges or verdicts against them? When you consider that real House investigations are just starting, this tells me RED3 may be coming into focus in the coming months?
edit on 12-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So, the “locked garage next to my corvette” story is interesting.
In 2018 Hunter Biden claimed that HE owns that residence, not Joe.
So not only do we have UPenn, Hunters laptop, but now these docs were held in a garage of Hunters house?

Edit: if you watch his 2020 ad video when he’s in his corvette. He literally backs up to the garage in question and there are various boxes stacked against the walls. Sounds like a very secure location for classified materials
edit on 12-1-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
So, the “locked garage next to my corvette” story is interesting.
In 2018 Hunter Biden claimed that HE owns that residence, not Joe.
So not only do we have UPenn, Hunters laptop, but now these docs were held in a garage of Hunters house?

Edit: if you watch his 2020 ad video when he’s in his corvette. He literally backs up to the garage in question and there are various boxes stacked against the walls. Sounds like a very secure location for classified materials

I want to know what the "room next to the garage" is. I'm guessing bathroom reading material?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

It is the tool shed where Big Joe used to take Corn Pop to larn him a thing or two.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Corvette = Vetting.

How did I miss this cringy CLIP at the time. Looking back this is sooooo embarrassing. How did they think this was a good idea?

But but but "It is intent that matters."

FFS, the talking point shills look so dumb when they rush to defend this hot mess. Well, they would if any of them were actually human.

FFFFFS, GOD WILLING????? This is beyond awful, it's a new level of awful.

Good week for Team Joe, on the ropes every second of week two in 2023,,,, with only 50 more to go.

edit on 12-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: panoz77

It is the tool shed where Big Joe used to take Corn Pop to larn him a thing or two.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
New Twitter Files for the Archive.

RussiaGate this time.

The Vette, Twitter Files, Jab information coming in hot, 2023 you know the phrase...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
mRNA Vaccines in Livestock and Companion Animals are here now

Before we can discus mRNA vaccines for livestock, pets and wildlife, we must first address the elephant in the room. That is, how come the public is able to access human clinical trial information, but is not able to do the same for clinical trials involving animal health?

During the early days of the AIDS epidemic, the AIDS community demanded public access to clinical trials. In 1988, the U.S. Congress passed the Health Omnibus Programs Extension Act of 1988 (Public Law 100-607) which mandated the development of a database of AIDS Clinical Trials Information Services. This Congressional Act motivated other non-profit disease related groups to demand access also.

The Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act of 1997 amended the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and the Public Health Service Act to require that the NIH create a publicly available clinical trials database. This eventually led to the development of the website ClinicalTrials.gov. This allowed tracking of drug efficacy studies resulting from approved Investigational New Drugs (including vaccines).

rwmalonemd.substack.com... nion

This is hugely important. A ways back I discussed Lumpy Skin Disease with cattle in India. This disease first appeared in 2019, nothing suspicious there right. Fast forward to 2022 the disease has taken off with over 100,000 cattle deaths, a significant die off event.

People drinking milk from the infected cattle are coming down with a skin disease that comes with lesions.
mRNA jabs are just the next stage of the plan. The main goal is to starve people.
When the BBC is saying just trust us, run.
Vaccine Program for Lumpy Skin Disease Cattle India

Something else also happened. The government launched a vaccination program Covid-19 related with the cattle. Same playbook with test kits and jabs.
Apparently not mRNA based but something has happened to turbo charge cattle deaths. We are looking at a cattle die off event that is accelerating.
India's First Covid Vaccine For Cattle

Bill Gates was in Scotland in 2022 promoting the mRNA jabs for domestic animals and we know how caring he is.

Looking around I found a clinical trial of Anocovax but oddly it was conducted using humans.
Anocovax

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Consider that the Corvette clip was actually Biden messaging Obama (or someone else):

"Don't forget the classified blackmail I've got on you!"

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Crisi + Emergency Risk Communication
Stew Peters has just dropped another piece of important evidence wrt the WHO and a Covid Crisis Manuel.

Evidence coming off of 4 Chan so he is going there.
It appears that there was a playbook, the WHO Crisis Manual, showing step by step what coordinated responses should be taken by nations and different actors in the movie.

Just a warning 4 Chan has given links but advise not to download directly so proceed with caution.
Stew Peters 4 Chan Link

It would have been great if he had provided more details and now I can't find his podcast.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bill Gates as a Reddit Secret Santa?

Just weird. The last time that he was a secret Santa was December 2019. Reddit killed it in 2021.
Slapping back on my tin foil chapeau.
He is seriously disturbed. Why didn't this Shelby woman not get creeped out that Billy had done such detailed research on who she was? That is not normal. He personalized the gifts to her specifically down to the detail, like he knew she had cats.
He knew what her favorite book was but more importantly is what was very, very personal.

Her mother had passed away from an undisclosed event but later it was revealed by her AFTERreceiving the gift that she had a heart attack. Gates made a donation to the American Heart Association! Probably no coincidence that now we have all these heart issues from his investments.

She just happened to receive notification of the Gates gifts incoming December 17!

There probably is a huge thread about Twin Peaks. Billy gave her all kinds of things connected to Twin Peaks Season Two
which just happened to be broadcast May21, 2017.
I haven't watched the series but just some takeaways.
Doppelgangers.
Time Travel.
Possession by a demonic entity.
At this point why not?
"What Lynch adds to the finale is despair,- raw, discomfiting, unresolved [ and probably unresolvable] despair." Gates approved.
"Twin Peaks appears to be at the epicenter of a universal battle between good and evil." Check.

This is probably Gates message to us > That evil will triumph and be able to continue to spread. Memo to Gates...not so fast.
I am so out of my element here. I haven't even read a comic book and now we have Twin Peaks to deal with.

Bill Gates Secret Santa 2019
Twin Peaks Season 2 Explanatiion

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There is no way in hell that this is not part of something bigger. Either,
They found these Biden classified items before they raided Mar Lago.
They want to, wrongly, equate the two cases and cancel Biden and Trump from running for presidency.
These is so contrived, the msm and legal pundits have been equating Biden and Trump. NARA boxed Trump's declassified docs and Biden has his at three locations and didn't even remember having them. Trump knew he had the documents he declassified and it's being spun so badly by all msm and cable news. Garbage.
This is some type of democrat ploy.

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 12-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Foxnews is HAMMERING Biden about the absolute politically biased coverage....

24/7 coverage chasing Trump but they 100% covered this up for the last 2+ months....

They are caught DEAD blatantly covering up....no way to explain it.....

The House needs to impeach right now.....

edit on 12-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The hits just keep on coming...

Now I'm hearing that this house is one that Hunter is renting from his parents!!!

So, does Joe even live at the house where he's storing classified documents in a box next to the weed killer and the Garden Weasel?

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join