It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
I find it interesting that no one will say where the “second location” that the classified docs were found.
My guess is Delaware

Joe: "When my lawyers were cleaning out my office..."

Translation: When the taxpayers paid uber high end lawyers 600 dollars an hour to move some boxes.

Pump was primed with DJT, now Team Joe can only be spun into the victim. Think I'm wrong? Check the replies here in the threads on the topic. One Playbook.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just an FYI....Biden was to announce his 2024 run in 2 weeks.....

There are now rumors on MSM of all places that Obama and the Dems are dumping on him to get a formidable 2024 candidate in his place....

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Sounds like most of what we all have been waiting years for will finally happen in 2023.....fresh popcorn everyone.....

I would like two scoops from that bottom freezer in Nancy Pelosi's house. Moose tracks for me!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So here we go again with a high profile death taking over the new cycle.

Jeff Beck, recognized as one of the most admired and influential guitarists in rock 'n' roll history, died on Tuesday at age 78.

"On behalf of his family, it is with deep and profound sadness that we share the news of Jeff Beck's passing," Beck's representatives wrote Wednesday on his official Twitter account. "After suddenly contracting bacterial meningitis, he peacefully passed away yesterday."

Wasn't Bacterial Meningitis one of the excuse illnesses the Vaccine was causing?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Just a reminder post.
The WHO is still working to get that legally binding International Health Regulations through by hook or by crook. Gates Germ Team will be real.
Dr. Kat Lindley Tweet WHO

Back in March 2021 President Clinton, Bush and Obama made a campaign speech to get the jab.
Youtube President Clinton, Bush and Obama Get the Jab
It was weird then and now even more so. With all the jab injuries and deaths why haven't they come forward in a joint effort to stop the jabs. Silence.

Who is controlling them?

It matters NOT. The COTUS states they cannot make our laws. Treaties that violate our laws are not acceptable treaties. More importantly, the WHO is a criminal organization at this point.

edit on 11-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Oy,

Clip

Choe Xiden, that clone looks Asian!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Me on DAVOS... previous page.

The fact that the list is pewblick, is super important. It is both part of "you have to show them" and part of the "they are so desperate they trying to manifest through overt mechanisms" = demonstration of power and fake unity. They've come so far out of the shadows, regular press folks no longer outside instead of tin foil hat wearing whackos.

WEF's Klaus Schwab: "To bring people together for an informal dialogue in a remote Swiss village can be or should be a good recipe to restore trust."

2023 Inversion of the Inversion.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I'm starting to think that white hats will continue to drop more and more locations of classified docs Biden has.
Slow drip it, and force the msm / DS to really panic. Dumping it all at once won't work on the masses, but a slow drip, say every 2nd or 3rd day.
"Oh look, we found a 3rd location!"
Day 4, "Oh look, we found a 4th location!"
and on and on.

This would be a good strategy imo to really wake people up, and totally embarass msm/DS. They would be scrambling big time.
They literally get no sleep at night because they'd be trying to come up with lie, after lie, after lie, to cover it all up. Except it would be coming so fast at them, they'd have like not even 24 hours to react.
Can you imagine the "sh*tshow" that would be! I'd have a ton of popcorn going for that!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
mRNA Vaccines in Livestock and Companion Animals are here now

Before we can discus mRNA vaccines for livestock, pets and wildlife, we must first address the elephant in the room. That is, how come the public is able to access human clinical trial information, but is not able to do the same for clinical trials involving animal health?

During the early days of the AIDS epidemic, the AIDS community demanded public access to clinical trials. In 1988, the U.S. Congress passed the Health Omnibus Programs Extension Act of 1988 (Public Law 100-607) which mandated the development of a database of AIDS Clinical Trials Information Services. This Congressional Act motivated other non-profit disease related groups to demand access also.

The Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act of 1997 amended the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and the Public Health Service Act to require that the NIH create a publicly available clinical trials database. This eventually led to the development of the website ClinicalTrials.gov. This allowed tracking of drug efficacy studies resulting from approved Investigational New Drugs (including vaccines).

rwmalonemd.substack.com... nion

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Many Q drops referencing Epstein and his island....

... shortly before they were pouring concrete ...
I wonder if they would find anything if they did a forensic excavation.

Answered your own question. Think Waco and OKCity.
They pour concrete and post armed guards to circumvent
any forensic excavation.
If you can't sanitize a crime scene you watch the basketful.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Cheers T1... Interesting connects!

I think we need to recall the key point that when a vax manages to alter DNA in an individual, that individual moves from being Human to being Transhuman.

As previously covered in the thread, the Supreme Court has already judged that Transhumans do not have Human Rights and appear to actually be owned now by the companies that patented the RNA/DNA segments.

Aside from the obvious pain, deaths and genocide of the vax, this sets up some scenarios that may be worth discussing:

a) Vax manufacturers may claim, in defence, that the vaxxed are their property or "Transhuman stock" - and as such they have the right to "write off" their own stock?

b) Do Transhumans have the right to sue in either Maritime or Common Law courts, if not human?
If not then they have no recourse thru law for the harm done to them - which only leaves martial recourse?

c) If the DNA changes cannot be reversed, then does a whole new body of law (and court system?) need to be created for Transhumans?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hum? I wonder if anti-slavery laws could be used to ensure that people that were duped into getting the vaccine can remain free individuals.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I had a very odd experience when they attempted to recruit me into the rosicrucians. At the time I was floundering after the wife left for her lover and I was trying to look after 3 kids, from 3yrs old to 11. As a result I was "de-stressing" at weekends in nightclubs. The invite came from a guy in my dinner party circuit and he said they'd pick me up and drop me home.

Two "G-men" types turned up in Trilbys and dark trench coats, in a black cadillac (in the uk!!!), and dropped me off at the venue, then they disappeared.

After the free dinner and a couple of boring speeches that revealed nothing, I said "Thanks for the lift down to town, I'm off clubbing now"... and that was the end of that.

The odd thing was that I had no idea what food venue they took me to, in my home town, and have never come across it in 30 years since. I remember the sensation that I had travelled out of my present world and "Hotel California" kept running thru my head.

edit on 12-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if there's ever been a gun discharge incident inside the Capital before him on 1/6.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

This could be related:

Special Forces raid Biden's beach house (RRN)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Depends whether slavery laws are defined as "human slavery" to differentiate from animals. If so then they wouldn't help transhumans in court? Messy situation that definitely requires clarifying!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sadly, in some colonial era courts Slaves were property or "Beasts of Burden", but anti-slavery laws still applied. A person is a person, regardless if that person is Transhuman or not. The human part of the labeling is what matters.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
A wokeness story in four parts. Let's all remember that Pete got his job by rigging the primary so Joe would win.

I'll go out on a tiny limb and say that when this they/them walks into a room not one person gives a Schloot.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
As previously covered in the thread, the Supreme Court has already judged that Transhumans do not have Human Rights and appear to actually be owned now by the companies that patented the RNA/DNA segments.

That actually never happened, so there is no point in dwelling on the what ifs based on something that is just a loose interpretation of the actual SCOTUS ruling.

This theory seems to be based on Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, Inc..

The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously held that a naturally occurring DNA segment was a product of nature and not patent eligible under 35 U.S.C.S. § 101 merely because it was isolated, but cDNA was patent eligible because it was not naturally occurring. In isolating the genes, the laboratory found important and useful genes but did not create or alter either the genetic information encoded in the genes or the genetic structure of the DNA, and the location and order of the genetic sequences existed in nature before the laboratory isolated them. However, cDNA which removed codes for anything other than amino acids was not a product of nature and was patent eligible since the removal of the unwanted codes unquestionably created something new.

This wasn't about transhumans or owning/patenting people because of a snippet of DNA they might have but about isolated segments of DNA and the ruling was against companies being able to patent them if they were naturally occuring.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is shocking... up to 25,000 additional deaths a year in the UK because of A&E department delays!

The Economist tweet

The Royal College of Emergency Medicine, a doctors’ association, has estimated that delays in accident-and-emergency departments are leading to 300-500 additional deaths per week. Officials at NHS England do not accept this figure

Just to put this in context; over 10 years that would be a quarter of a million additional deaths, about 0.4% of the UK population.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join