It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Years ago someone I know was "invited" to be in some club. Won't say which. He asked me about it. I said "well, when you go to the meet and greet, look around the room. See the oldest guy there? That's going to be you." He did, didn't join.

The secrets of the universe are not handed out to the minion class in ANY club. If one needs to be recruited, one is not destined for ascension. The path to awakening is NOT through a pyramid structure.

While many are good people in club this, or secret society that, and it is great it gets them discounts on RV parts, they are not going to get access to the kingdom, after all, someone "recruited" them into the club not because they wanted them to take their spot, or even leave the club, but because the hidden one's need minions.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I imagine you have been following the Epstein/Maxwell/Giuffre saga.

Vigilant Fox has just tweeted an Australian 60 Minute interview with Virginia.
Just unbelievable.
Epstein and Maxwell wanted her to have a baby and then sign over the baby to them for some living expenses. She managed to get out of this but how many did have a baby and where are those children now? Who might have adopted them? No wonder those on the Epstein list don't want any information released.
Scroll down on the feed of Pretty in Pink.
Pretty in Pink Tweet Vigilant Fox

This might link to #4556.

Newly unsealed.
Unsealed Epstein Documents
Alan Dershowitz now has two accusers, Virginia and Sarah Ransome. Ransome paints quite the picture of just a horrific situation. She was so frightened and desperate that she reached out to Russian/WIKI Leaks for help and made the claim that the CIA were involved in censoring. Who would have thought CIA and censoring.

I wonder what Musk has up his sleeve for one of the Twitter Files?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just a reminder post.
The WHO is still working to get that legally binding International Health Regulations through by hook or by crook. Gates Germ Team will be real.
Dr. Kat Lindley Tweet WHO

Back in March 2021 President Clinton, Bush and Obama made a campaign speech to get the jab.
Youtube President Clinton, Bush and Obama Get the Jab
It was weird then and now even more so. With all the jab injuries and deaths why haven't they come forward in a joint effort to stop the jabs. Silence.

Who is controlling them?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Many Q drops referencing Epstein and his island....

Not sure if you are aware but around the time he was caught or shortly before they were pouring concrete on that island I assume to cover up crimes possibly human sacrifices in that one famous looking building.

I wonder if they would find anything if they did a forensic excavation.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I still remember the day I was asked. He was talking about how old all their members were and they needed younger people. Nope. No thanks.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Years ago someone I know was "invited" to be in some club. Won't say which. He asked me about it. I said "well, when you go to the meet and greet, look around the room. See the oldest guy there? That's going to be you." He did, didn't join.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location

www.nbcnews.com...

It's almost as if....they have been intentionally planted.....kind of....sort of.....

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Speaker of the House has what is called (Inherent Contempt of Congress Powers)
That means he can directly have anyone arrested and held if they refuse a subpoena from Congress.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oy,

Clip

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

must be using the the FAA AI system ... Almost made me spit out my covfefe LOL

Presidents son Hunter Biden goes under House Republicans’ microscope

“Now that Democrats no longer have one-party rule in Washington, oversight and accountability are coming,” Rep. James Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said in a statement.

edit on 1112023 by MetalThunder because: that was

edit on 1112023 by MetalThunder because: new device ... it sux like the rest lol

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Oy,

Clip

Looks like his mask is about to split and reveal...

a chinaman underneath! Lol!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think it was a Len Deighton spy novel. But the plot revolved around uranium and very specific parts being mailed to very different locations around the UK. The race was on once the secret services realised it had all but been built and was being transported down the M11 towards London. I think Michael Cane had the leading role when it was made into a film.
As soon as I heard about the uranium discovery yesterday I thought about this book. Then today, Royal Mail being affected by a computer 'hack', made me think they are needing to sift through packages in more detail.
Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm15America/ChicagoWednesday2023-01-11T17:14:48-06:0005America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Cool ... quick search ... ??

Pardon the MEME

edit on 1112023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
that's the one! Thank you so very much!!!!
That book stuck in my head when I read it.
I'm wondering if the uranium 'find' was a decoy or test run for something far more nocuous coming via the mail which they have jumped all over now. I was very surprised that it has taken this long for them to say they found the uranium.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
THIS is what Russia is doing to Ukraine AND what Trump is doing to Biden and the Dems....

THERMOBARIC RAIN

BRING IT.....

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oy,

Clip

He looks like the grumpy puppet Jeff Durham uses in his act, Walter….uggg….it’s really getting more obvious spotting the actors in masks, lol, the stunning realization this is happening is mind blowing to say the least !
Clip of Walter:
youtu.be...

Was given a tub of popcorn for Christmas, normally I give it away or throw it away, but Tesla girl opened it up last night, and it was better then expected, kinda tasty 😋 I think we got a stale one in the past, so had pre-conceived opinion, lol, but the fresh popcorn really rocks ! I’d like to think that’s God way of saying, “Enjoy the Show”…..

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Navy Secretary says US may need to choose between arming itself or Ukraine in the next six months

"I wouldn't say we're quite there yet, but if the conflict does go on for another six months, for another year, it certainly continues to stress the supply chain in ways that are challenging," Del Toro added.

Blinken proceeded to argue that “if we were still in Afghanistan, it would have, I think, made much more complicated the support that we’ve been able to give and that others have been able to give Ukraine” against Russia.

Besides saying "hey, invade us" without saying "invade us" this indicates they are not actually concerned about invasion. Even more important, this reinforces the notion they have gone all in on this.

DJT, again, demanded NATO pay up and not gravy train on the US. What it revealed, a ton in this thread, is that NATO countries were, then, militarily dry. Germany in particular.

NATO is draining already depleted supplies because this is it.

Pretty amazing that Team Joe can send Ukraine all it needs at the drop of a hat, but can't pull out of Afgh without making a total mess.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I find it interesting that no one will say where the “second location” that the classified docs were found.
My guess is Delaware

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Navy Secretary says US may need to choose between arming itself or Ukraine in the next six months

"I wouldn't say we're quite there yet, but if the conflict does go on for another six months, for another year, it certainly continues to stress the supply chain in ways that are challenging," Del Toro added.

Blinken proceeded to argue that “if we were still in Afghanistan, it would have, I think, made much more complicated the support that we’ve been able to give and that others have been able to give Ukraine” against Russia.

Besides saying "hey, invade us" without saying "invade us" this indicates they are not actually concerned about invasion. Even more important, this reinforces the notion they have gone all in on this.

DJT, again, demanded NATO pay up and not gravy train on the US. What it revealed, a ton in this thread, is that NATO countries were, then, militarily dry. Germany in particular.

NATO is draining already depleted supplies because this is it.

Pretty amazing that Team Joe can send Ukraine all it needs at the drop of a hat, but can't pull out of Afgh without making a total mess.

After giving Ukraine over 100+ billion dollars so far, with very little or no (obvious) return on investment, AND then this mornings FAA computer fiasco due to very aged computer systems; One $billion could have placed a Cray supercomputer in each of the 10 most traveled air hubs in America AND a Cray super server and computer under Denver International WITH a UPS power back-up infrastructure at each site.

But Noooooo! Ukraine money laundering, pedophilia, sex and human trafficking and extorting our tax money from Ukraine companies like Burisma AND selling our tax funded military equipment on the black market to God only knows who must prevail! If Kevin McCarthy doesn't at least look into this then the whole Republican control of this current congress is a sham. I don't believe the US Government likes Americans anymore...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
As we here look aghast at the hot mess that is Joe's face in the clip above, let us all take a moment to remember this from DJT speech at the Border

Before we begin, I'd like to say that free speech is under assault like never before. The 25th Amendment is of zero risk to me but will come back to haunt Joe Biden and the Biden administration. As the expression goes: Be careful what you wish for.

The impeachment hoax is a continuation of the greatest and most vicious witch hunt in the history of our country, and it is causing tremendous anger and division and pain - far greater than most people will ever understand, which is very dangerous for the USA, especially at this very tender time.

Q 25th

Which begs the Q-uestion, can we see in the drops where this might occur? Do the dems do this to avoid Team Joe being exposed? Do the repubs do this to avoid exposing RINO crimes? Does the military do this because "for the love of god take him away already?"

If the repubs do start some sort of J6 reveal, or Hunter Exposure Hearings, does Team Joe take one for the Team and have him bow out to commandeer the eneMedia for the rest of 2023?

March drops are interesting, but I'd draw your attention to this drop which contains three key points. 25th & BORDER & 46

Joe's decline at the moment is pretty bad, they are trotting him out often and each effort is terrible, so he is on display. The dems MUST be the victims, they have to be, that's the Polarity Law, but how to spin removing Joe because he cannot control his mouth, his face or his bowls into "but it's DJT's fault" is a mystery.

2023 = 223 = 322 mirrored. The mirror is the boomerang. The mirror is 2020 choices reveal conseQuences.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oy,

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join