It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hmm.

Dirty bomb fears as 'several kilos of URANIUM' is found in cargo at Heathrow: Package 'shipped from Pakistan to UK-based Iranians' is at centre of Met Police anti-terror probe after being discovered when it triggered airport alarms

The deadly nuclear material - which could potentially be used in a ‘dirty bomb’ - arrived on a flight from Oman, in the Middle East, on December 29.

Mkay, just some Uranium is all that's needed I guess.

Q Uranium

Speaking of UK, at least someone somewhere gets what they are trying to do.

Speaking of UK, I missed this at the time... 17 and 91=911

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Royal Mail has told customers sending parcels abroad it is facing ‘severe service disruption’ due to a cyber incident.

A statement said it was temporarily unable to despatch export items including letters and parcels to overseas destinations.

Royal Mail said: ‘We have asked customers temporarily to stop submitting any export items into the network while we work hard to resolve the issue.

‘Some customers may experience delay or disruption to items already shipped for export.

edit on 1112023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: MetalThunder

For those of you who do not know.....NOTAMS went down around 3:30am....this was a shot across the bow.....
This was to show the world cyber warfare is 100% REAL and the ability to 100 % shut down NOTAMS is possible....
We are in a DE FACTO state of war....make no mistake about it.....

www.faa.gov...

What is a NOTAM?
Notice to Air Missions (NOTAMs)
Back to Basics
A NOTAM is a notice containing information essential to personnel concerned with flight operations but not known far enough in advance to be publicized by other means. It states the abnormal status of a component of the National Airspace System (NAS) – not the normal status.

NOTAMs indicate the real-time and abnormal status of the NAS impacting every user.
NOTAMs concern the establishment, condition, or change of any facility, service, procedure or hazard in the NAS.
NOTAMs have a unique language using special contractions to make communication more efficient.

Add this ^^^ to this...

Jan 11, 2019 3:19:34 AM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 467fd2 No. 4707080
BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
Q

How long until we hear, "the system went down due to russian hackers with ties to Putin...?"

Q Flight

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Michael Fanone: Help Support this Jan. 6th Hero

Former DC Metropolitan Police Department Officer Michael Fanone was one of the patriotic heroes that bravely held the line that day. He self-deployed to defend our Capitol from the murderous mob and almost lost his life protecting our elected officials and the peaceful transfer of power. Pulled into the frenzied, armed crowd, Mike suffered a heart attack, a violent beating, a traumatic brain injury and severe, ongoing PTSD.

Thread

Maybe its because he racially profiled, and illegally stopped, and manhandled a black man forcing the city to pay out $175K to the victim. Forgot to mention that in his book. According to his own gofundme, other officers ran him out of DCMPD. Should tell you something.

edit on 11-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

wasn't he also a rioter? I wonder if this is an attempt to get legal defense funds without saying that he needs legal defense funding.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
FBI reveals it uses CIA and NSA to spy on Americans

The FBI revealed how the bureau uses the CIA and National Security Agency to probe the private lives of Americans without a warrant in its updated rulebook, which is the first version made public since the Obama administration.

The handbook, rewritten in 2021, confirms a decade-old leak showcasing the bureau’s collaboration with the CIA and NSA for FBI probes that may involve surveillance without court orders against people not accused of any crimes. Such probes are known as “assessments” at the FBI.

edit on 1112023 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If it's an X-10+ with a direct impact path let me know otherwise nothing but drama....

Although the one coming on the 14-15th looks fairly close....

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR brings up something very interesting wrt going after their own.
The Dossier has come up with a list of attendees to the upcoming WEF meeting.
Why would Chris Wray, Director of the FBI and Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence be attending? Dark to light moment?
Dossier List of WEF Attendees

One that stands out to me is Joe Manchin. He had a nice fireside chat with none other than Billy Gates about green energy
in all places West Virginia.
Fireside Chat Bill Gates and Joe Manchin

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So Trump had a military grade cell phone that could NOT be hacked.....

BUT...It DID record those who were attempting to hack.....

Durham and (WHO) have this info for future MOAB.....

ROFLMAO....somebody is in deep deep trouble when this drops......

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It is World Wide at the moment with over 7000 flights affected and growing

It's 5.30 here in UK and I put on GB News and on their ticker tape thing at the bottom of the screen they were reporting that Royal Mail was having delivery issues with their cargo flights being grounded.
I don't have a link as yet.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Drama ? BOOM BOOM BOOM

How Solar Flares Directly Affect Human Consciousness

Something that each and every one of us can do is to increase the emotional balance and coherence within ourselves. Harmony is essential in times of chaos. This will enable us as individuals to use these influxes of energy to our advantage.

If it's an X-10+ with a direct impact path let me know otherwise nothing but drama....

Although the one coming on the 14-15th looks fairly close....

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

edit on 1112023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My apologies. Thank you for the link.
I replied from the previous page before reading yours on this one.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
List

Another stand out on this WEF list is Christin Sinema, Arizona. Right now she is tweeting away about the border meanwhile she has the mark of the WEF beast, a big Star on her sweater. This doesn't give one much confidence that she has any real interest is solving the border crisis. Rather the opposite I would think.
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Mission forward.

Arizona sure does get hot in the morning and the state flag has a large star in the center.
Arizona State Flag

The next full moon is February 5, 2023 @ 1.29 PM EST which happens to be a Snow Moon.
Full Moon

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
"Maximum transparency"
PANIC in DC.

Things are going to get really interesting. C-span enjoyed covering the Speaker of the House drama so much they they are now moving forward to be able to have roving tv crews on the House floor. I'd say Panic is an understatement.
"Why limit independent media cameras to just special events?"
C-Span Request

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So Trump had a military grade cell phone that could NOT be hacked.....

BUT...It DID record those who were attempting to hack.....

Durham and (WHO) have this info for future MOAB.....

ROFLMAO....somebody is in deep deep trouble when this drops......

Early in the thread there is a lot of information on this. One curious addition was that SERCO, the UK Company, took control of the WH phone system under renOgade. Evidently, if POTUS grabbed the hotline in the oval office, he got a British accent asking "how can I direct your call?"

Imagine having to unravel that communications mess. There is a Korean film Iris, where the agency guy went back to passing messages through newspapers because of this spying = symbols = code.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
List

Another stand out on this WEF list is Christin Sinema, Arizona. Right now she is tweeting away about the border meanwhile she has the mark of the WEF beast, a big Star on her sweater. This doesn't give one much confidence that she has any real interest is solving the border crisis. Rather the opposite I would think.
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Mission forward.

Arizona sure does get hot in the morning and the state flag has a large star in the center.
Arizona State Flag

The next full moon is February 5, 2023 @ 1.29 PM EST which happens to be a Snow Moon.
Full Moon

Ever wonder why a Bombing in some obscure Sri Lanka city has the FBI descending within minutes?

The fact that the list is pewblick, is super important. It is both part of "you have to show them" and part of the "they are so desperate they trying to manifest through overt mechanisms" = demonstration of power and fake unity. They've come so far out of the shadows, regular press folks no longer outside instead of tin foil hat wearing whackos.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

i wonder if thats the stuff hillary sold through Guistra to russia

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Things are getting crazier if that is possible.
I am left in awe of the level of manipulation. Now that China has lifted the travel restrictions Pfizer is circling the prey.
How can anyone think this is even remotely normal? China's CITIC Bank International is offering the Pfizer/ BioNTech Covid jab for anyone who makes a deposit of $512,200 [4 million HK] into an account at the bank. Pfizer greed has no bounds.
Just plain weird that a bank is offering a body check while in the same breath are promoting a GBA currency credit card.
CITCI Bank International Wellness Plan

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The new Congress also removed the metal detectors and many security measures from our US Capitol.

But hopefully they will keep all the cameras going 24 hours a day, to keep an eye on professional Hitman, Michael Byrd.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I see what you mean.
Oddly more Star related.
How many pictures can you find of JL and HRC?
re: Haiti?
Marching into the Darkness-lyrics.
Follow the stars.
It's everywhere.

Madonna is back in the news wrt her Malawi Charity and the adoption of David Banda.
Malawi: Ethiopia World Federation Calls For Investigations of Madonna's Charity

Marching into Darkness is not just about lyrics. Africa has been called the Dark Continent.
Dar Continent Africa

The accusations "Child trafficking and sex exploitation, slavery, adoption reversal, threat of coercion, fraud, deception and abuse of power or vulnerability."
Apparently there are pictures all over the internet of David Bandand sexual exploitation.
Oddly Hillary Clinton was in Malawi and was seen running through the airport due to killer bees..

That could fit with the marching bit...she was leading the way in 2012.
Hillary Clinto Malawi Bee Escape

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join