It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I was originally thinking Philadelphia but The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania is located in Washington, D.C.
Who da thought. I wonder if they'll do a finger print analysis, who knows how long it's been in that closet, lord knows many in DC like to stay in the closet.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Tue Jan 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I was reading through the tweets and there were some that were suggesting that it was Covid related. I just knew that they were going to weaponize her death. Covid/jab or Trump supporter, so there's that as well.
I just loved watching and listening to her. She had such a genuine care for people and our country. I will really miss her.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
File under "Bots, Bots, Bots" or "m.A.L.I.C.E., you're a dirty girl..."

These Doctors Pushed Masking, Covid Lockdowns on Twitter. Turns Out, They Don’t Exist

The doctor is unsure if he will come out,” they tweeted. “This year has been the toughest of my life losing my sister to this virus. This is the first time in my life I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel.”

The transgender “Doctor of Sociology and Feminist studies” with a “keen interest in poetry” who used they/them pronouns was, in fact, a stock photo described on DepositPhotos, a royalty-free image site, as “Smiling happy, handsome latino man outside—headshot portrait.”

The character looked like “liberal Mad Libs,” Gutterman Tranen said.

This is simply because m.A.L.I.C.E is jamming talking points together. There is a disproportionate amount of energy put into this aspect of the Divide and ConQuer, as such, she just jams what she thinks are inflammatory elements together because she thinks the more the better, even if they make no sense. "Thinks" does not include reason, there just isn't a better word.

This is everywhere in the cyber world. Frankly if it inflames, makes no sense, contains a MadLibs of talking points, it is m.A.L.I.C.E and her minions and it should get NO energy at all... unless it's super funny then laugh as she hates that - no sense of humor at all, none.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Biden Crime Family.....

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Pentagon related. JSOC.
Dr. Paul Cottrell -credit for original thoughts.
WARP SPEED JSOC + Biologic Weapons
JSOC Wiki

Just suppose if he is close to the truth.
They know that the mRNA jabs are a bioweapon.

Robert F Kennedy Jr Tweet
From the graphs it is apparent that when the jabs were introduced in different countries with low Covid deaths, the death rate went up.

Another book: "Cause Unknown: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022" by Edward Dowd

Uncomfortable question...
Countries like the U.S. made donations of mRNA jabs to poorer countries that did not have them with Pentagon knowledge that they are bioweapons.
Data as of January 10, 2023 Jab Donations

10 JSOC generals - 10 countries donations made.

I'm not on very steady ground knowledge wise around all of the military connections so it would be really helpful if someone could shed more light on this. Personally I find this part terrifying.
Cottrell is proposing that these weapons were developed so that when Hillary Clinton came into power they would be then deployed in the Middle East. The jabs were developed to protect the troops. Bright idea to have China involved in all of this safe and secure research.
What did they expect? That Covid would just stay there and then disappear. No thoughts about a potential Black Swan event that it would escape from there and spread world wide. These people are stupid comes to mind.

Thoughts anyone???

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

While we now know that the Gain of Function research was going on in China, I do have to wonder if the real reason China was both informed and brought on bord with the mRNA Virus/vaccine has to do with those papers Biden had at his Penn State institute?

If after Obama Hillary was supposed to be the one running things, Biden had those documents stored at Penn State when he was VP, then it doesn't take much string to connect those post-its.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Adding . Not surprise me if a facet of the news as such has Philli n or Pen involved, soon. Iirc first post office amongst other firsts, n ugly firsts from memory.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well that makes me think of how the various government agencies were involved with Twitter "moderating" content. I can see them creating false accounts to push their narrative. I bet if we looked close we could find a few. Laziness gets to folks like that and they tend to not be creative. You have to admit, m.a.l.i.c.e. would work better with useful idiots parroting the same lies.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

Adding . Not surprise me if a facet of the news as such has Philli n or Pen involved, soon. Iirc first post office amongst other firsts, n ugly firsts from memory.

You might find this POV interesting my friend.

Our Noosphere

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Tracy Beanz has a great piece on the case...

New Discovery in Missouri v. Biden – Flaherty Directing Censorship for White House

Not going to excerpt, it is as we thought and the receipts are there. In the DJT world, they would have developed separate teeeveee channels devoted to this and the TwitterFiles, but what we see reveals the truth about the eneMedia = enemy of humanity from top to bottom and there is no arguement.

Someone might want to start a separate thread, if only to see the defense of this awful stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
THIS GUY needs some serious looking in to...

Dr. Michael Carpenter was a nonresident senior fellow with the Atlantic Council’s Eurasia Center. He also was the managing director of the Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania.

www.atlanticcouncil.org...

...Especially after considering that stolen Classified docs on Ukraine were 'discovered' at the Penn Biden Center.

It was Carpenter, as VP Biden's former senior aide, whom was one of the first to claim Hunter's laptop was nothing more than “a Russian disinformation operation.”

Later, it was Carpenter who would not confirm or deny that Burisma board member, Vadym Pozharskyi, actually met with Joe Biden in the WH, after being introduced by Hunter Biden (detailed in email from Hunter's laptop):

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

The alleged introduction would undercut Joe Biden’s insistence that he and his son never discussed the younger Biden’s heavily-scrutinized overseas business dealings.

Michael Carpenter and Amos Hochstein, who worked for Biden when he was vice president in 2015, told Politico that they couldn’t definitively state that their boss was never approached by Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

nypost.com...

edit on 0PMJanCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 0PMJanCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
FBI finds new Clinton emails 1-10-23

Judicial Watch today released 37 pages of new Clinton emails recently found by the FBI that show former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her unsecure, non-government email to transmit classified information. The new emails also show Clinton used text messages for government business. The documents, produced to Judicial Watch after a review by the State Department, include 13 new Clinton emails.

Kevin McCarthy confirms House panel boot for Schiff, Swalwell and Omar

Schiff and Swalwell, both from California, would be removed from the House Intelligence Committee while Minnesota’s Omar would be kicked off the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

~~~~~ back at the ranch ....
A mysterious 'Doe 183' is trying to keep Jeffrey Epstein documents under seal. Could it be Les Wexner?

edit on 1102023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Our Noosphere

That hot mess is going to take some time to decipher.... layers of noosphere... hmm

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is most certainly one of the most fascinating sites I have seen in awhile....bookmarked for an in depth read.....

After a quick browse though it sort of seemed like the Matrix movies main theme was not far off...Hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
PM'd ya

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Do you by any chance remember a jab way before Covid, that was stopped due to a few 100 ( or less) people dying? I need it for my arsenal
when the libs say "well yeah. There is a risk with any vaxxine."

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is MUST see....she is brilliant and also shows they have been working behind the scenes for many months to drop this info so fast....love it when a plan comes together....rumble.com...

Natalie Winters on War Room exposing Biden's CCP connections.....

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Could be something, could be nothing, but I suspect that given the recent news coming out that there may be a connection.

Blake Hounshell, an influential political journalist who was managing editor of Foreign Policy magazine and a top editor at Politico before joining The New York Times and overseeing its popular newsletter “On Politics,” died on Tuesday in Washington. He was 44.

His family said in a statement that he had died “after a long and courageous battle with depression.” The police in Washington were investigating the death as a suicide, a police official said.

This was addressed at the end of this YouTube video:

The guy is reported to have jumped off a bridge. Now this could be related to personal issues the guy was having, but as we all know the political poop is getting near that proverbial fan so who knows if it's connected or not.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Our Noosphere

ThankQ dear friend, was feelin into this YESterday > www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
File under "oh look conspiratorial tin foil hats idiots right again..." or "look the cat's out of the bag..."

CLIP

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join