It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I worked in the life sciences for several years where we utilized ultra pure water. While it wasn’t quite up to the Water For Injection water quality it was considered very “clean”. All of our water plants used UV units to help sanitize the water.

It’s my opinion that UV healing techniques have been intentionally hidden from us. It’s interesting watching dogs, cats, and other animals sit in the sun while it helps to warm them it also makes them feel good. If it was just about staying warm my dog would choose to just sit on the floor register rather than seek out a small sliver of light to sit in.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Great observation! Yes, they feel it as do we. I have been with the flu lately and the sun has been a nice thing to go sit in and bask even though it is winter.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Anyone thinking that California flooding has to do with "watch the water" or are we expecting a much bigger event, e.g., Cumbre collapse and tsunami?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Anyone thinking that California flooding has to do with "watch the water" or are we expecting a much bigger event, e.g., Cumbre collapse and tsunami?

Nah, it's the cycle. I said to my friend "it will rain a ton this winter" in July. He agreed. We had a drought in the 70's, it ended in January 81 with two straight weeks of pouring rain. 15 or so years ago panic drought, then 30inches and "restrictions lifted."

We now have the memory of a goldfish, and we take the teeeveee as our memory trigger.

It's not new. That said, the fires which were in the drops make this a bit worse to be sure.

From a metaphysical POV, the great cleansing is on.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Justoneman

I worked in the life sciences for several years where we utilized ultra pure water. While it wasn’t quite up to the Water For Injection water quality it was considered very “clean”. All of our water plants used UV units to help sanitize the water.

It’s my opinion that UV healing techniques have been intentionally hidden from us. It’s interesting watching dogs, cats, and other animals sit in the sun while it helps to warm them it also makes them feel good. If it was just about staying warm my dog would choose to just sit on the floor register rather than seek out a small sliver of light to sit in.

Funny, I just saw this. Water

There has been an MD process, photopheresis using UVA. Not very helpful IMO. That said, VitD is the key element, while UVA is pretty good at ridding folks of, um, well, unwanted energetic creatures, the D is the key. Years ago I saw some research from a deep government something group guy, he mentioned the sun's output was not the same as in the past (yellow sun now white), creating deficits in VitD, the folks suggested supplementing to keep up. IMO, I'd agree with that assessment.

I spend a lot of time in the Sun, could not live without it, I can't grasp how people do, as there is so much more going on with the connection.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you Rel for relaying my message and thanks Cavv for the kind words. My apologies for being in absentia. Life has taken a rather "crazy" turn, personally. I have sort of gone on a truther sabbatical, breaking away from the hamster wheel of endless hopium and grift. The enemy within is deeply entrenched and quite abundant. They are being exposed more and more each day. But this place will always be home when it comes to Q. I have so much to say, but don't know what I can share. Plus, it sounds so unbelievable that I doubt anyone could really believe any of it without proper proof, although I have a feeling some of you might already know.

Thank you to everyone that helps contribute around here.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hey Cranky. I hope all is well. Twitter has been weird in the past for me. I've had someone create an account and attempt to impersonate me, among a lot of other strange things. Nothing weirder than stumbling upon a made up version of yourself. Cheers friend!

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman
edit on 10-1-2023 by BoomGiggle because: Message failed to appear

(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ron Watkins@CodeMonkeyZ has been reinstated to Elon Musks Twitter.

General Flynn a few days ago...

Trump a few weeks ago...

Q is getting the band back together

edit on 1 10 2023 by dashen because: Q

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Q2668

Delta:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 467fd2 No.4707080 📁
Jan 11 2019 03:19:34 (EST)
BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
Q

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've just read on twit that the FEW/WEF annual meeting begins next week January 16 - 1.16

Flip and reverse 116 = 911.

www.weforum.org...

I've not read any of it yet on the site, just thought I'd share here for those interested and also draw attention to the flip/reverse date.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

War Room is on FIRE right now....

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: nerbot

War Room is on FIRE right now....

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
War Room/ Daily clout
New Book> Pfizer Documents Analysis Report
Just released. Imagine Pfizer wanted to suppress data for 75 years. I'm not sure there will be any new reveals but at least this will give some solid evidence. People have been volunteering their time to dig into all the documents that have been released to date. No doubt the most damaging will be saved until the very end.
Regardless 1223 deaths within the first 90 days of the jab should have been enough for a halt. Those were probably just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many were not reported or not connected to the jab.
Bombshell Book Pfizer Again

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The dam seems to be breaking. I never thought I'd see the day where the Wall Street Journal is starting to become suspicious of the Biden health bureaucracy.

They haven't quite caught on yet that this a completely Big Pharma rogue group who do what they want, when they want despite who is at the helm.
It is quite entertaining to see the main opinion piece studying various research studies, quoting them and demanding to know why new Covid treatments are being neglected and blocked.
Just a couple of fun takeaways.
The NIH acknowledged that interferon treatment was effective at treating Covid but Eiger, the company that had conducted the large clinical trial was told by the FDA go do another one. Not in any rush to approve a treatment yet the FDA approved the bivalent booster for EUA with no clinical trials at all.

This is just sooo. "Numerous biotech start-ups are developing Covid antivrals, but the FDA has insisted that their drugs be tested against the standard of care- meaning Paxlovid. But they say Pfizer won't give them access to its drug to run trials."
Of course the Biden administration is blaming Republicans meanwhile ignoring the elephant in the room.
Where Are The Next Covid Treatments?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I've just read on twit that the FEW/WEF annual meeting begins next week January 16 - 1.16

Flip and reverse 116 = 911.

www.weforum.org...

I've not read any of it yet on the site, just thought I'd share here for those interested and also draw attention to the flip/reverse date.

A Q-uick riff off of this, WEF/FEW ghoul group.

We see A LOT of the WEF stuff now. I read Klaus Schwab's book "The Fourth Industrial Revolution", so you don't have to.

BorgVerse Plea Clip

When people say "this is what they are going to do to us..." besides falling into victim space, they are missing the point of Klaus Blofeld's et al efforts. That stuff is their wish list, their wet dream, the "humans will never go for it" stuff. In a negotiation you never get what you ask for unless you go too low, you ask high, but your acceptance level is maybe half.

So the WEF is putting out the most extreme "ask" with the hopes people will manifest half.

This matters. The reason Klaus is out there, and the rest of the Hitler Youth are so public, is because the are DESPERATE now, they cannot work from the shadows anymore, and they need to PREACH because energy support is scarce. It may not appear that way, but the louder they scream, the more pain the are in, as 25 years ago, zero folks knew the WEF, now a bunch do. 25 years ago, DAVOS, Bilderberg were conspiracy theories, now the attendee list is pewblick.

Keep the faith, this is a 10k years war, there are two sides, both are weak, but the survivor has been determined.

edit on 10-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is just so sad. Diamond from Diamond and Silk has passed away unexpectedly.
Diamond and Silk Twitter

Just watch- they won't be able to help themselves to weaponize this. She was just amazing and much too young to have had this happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
We'll file this under "Priming the Pump"...

Bigger

Replying.

So "everything they accuse the other of is what they are doing..." has deeper meaning here.

Ukraine, DJT Quid Pro Quo, ooops, Team Joe is the target of that.

Biden kept classified docs related to Ukraine, Iran, UK from 2013-2016: report

The source familiar with the matter told the outlet that the documents are US intelligence briefings and memos related to topics including Ukraine, Iran, and the United Kingdom, and were dated between 2013 and 2016.

They key here is the trope is now on Team Joe "source familiar with the matter" was the Team Joe go to with DJT. We haven't seen this with Team Joe at all.

Each failed "we got him now" has a corresponding Team Joe actual event, not fake. It primes the collective, now folks know the term Quid Pro Quo, they see it as bad, instead of just a contract. So when it turns up on Team Joe there is a foundation for reveal. Watch for each reveal this season to be a mirror of a failed accusation of DJT.

Seen in Brazil...

edit on 10-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
This is just so sad. Diamond from Diamond and Silk has passed away unexpectedly.
Diamond and Silk Twitter

Just watch- they won't be able to help themselves to weaponize this. She was just amazing and much too young to have had this happen.

Trump implied her heart gave out.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Twitter Files update.
Featured for today Scott Gotleib.
Alex Bereson Twitter

"How Scott Gotleib a top Pfizer board member used the same Twitter lobbyists as the White House to surpress debate on Covid vaccines. INCLUDING FROM A FELLOW HEAD OF THE U.S. FDA.

This is going to get good. He spent so much time on enemedia promoting the jabs while not disclosing his position on the Pfizer board. We can't forget that he doubled down for the little ones to get those dangerous jabs. He was on the board. He had to know that it was causing injuries and deaths.

Follow up to my post.

Well this is really curious. I wandered over to Scott Gottlieb's twitter account to just see how he would respond to this leak.
Right away he went on the defensive claiming that people were threatening to harm him. In other words "mean tweets".
"this guy sent a number of messages calling me among other things a "murderer" and then saying I will soon be judged or need to be held accountable -I'm on the receiving end of these.

Just stating the obvious but the only people who could reply to him are people he follows or mentions.
Scott Gottlieb Twitter:
devil:

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join