It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My parents passed early in my life. I am thankful for that because it would have been horrifying for them to go thru all the BS we just went thru.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Catch Me If You Can

Good article by Arkmedic about data manipulation. However once more how many possible ways to cheat/lie through the plandemic to achieve control.
Scrolling down to Prof. Macartney, imagine she received her qualifications to become a vaccinologist by attending a quickie two week pharma sponsored
course in Switzerland.
Problems, problems seems the Royal College if Vaccinology is MIA. I wonder how many others sent away for the decoder ring?

Serious red flag. ADVAC's partners are a list of the 'whose who' of the plandemic. Of course the B&M Gates Foundation along with the WHO, CDC, Big Pharma ect. But one of the main contributors is none other than the Merieux Foundation. [watch the water - English translation].
The one and only Elain Merieux who was involved with the building of the special, super safe Wuhan Lab of Virology.
A Strange Saga
One big happy family with their hired professional guns.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
My mother in law was locked up in one of those assisted living facilities. Family sent me pictures of her banging on the windows begging to get out. It was just a terrible situation. The elevators were broken and she was confined to a suite, alone.
She was just desperate to get out.
We were fortunate, a close by family member intervened and rescued her. At 90 she shouldn't have been left in isolation in a facility with broken elevators and almost no staff. It is a miracle she survived.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
It just dawned on me while reading this post, that if a whole lot of people started to drop dead publicly (like we have going on now) The sudden appearance of a godlike being showing up could very well cause the remaining people to fall for any religion.

That or they would grab the pitchforks and burning torches to blame the godlike being for the holy massacre.

We kill what we fear and we fear what we don't understand.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi all

Happy new year to you all

The river
It runs a river, a flow through my life1
I'm filled with softness and peace when I wade through your reeds
And every time I dare to go for a swim in you I become whole and pure
and I feel a healing go through my marrow and bones

Chourus:
Now I'm wondering why I don't swim more in it
Why, why when I know how good you are for me
It can almost seem like I try to avoid it
and I'm afraid of the mercy and joy you bring me
Strange, strange

There is a well, a source of life in my own place
Love is its name and the gaze becomes clear from the smallest drink
and every time I dare to drink of it I become whole and pure
And I feel a healing go through my marrow and bones

Chourus:
Now I'm wondering why I don't drink more of it
Strange, strange

I want to defy the resistance I have towards receiving what's good
It's not wise to walk around looking for what I've already been given

Chourus:
Now I'm wondering why I don't swim more in it
Strange, strange
lyricstranslate.com...

Love&Light

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Twitter Files update.
Featured for today Scott Gotleib.
Alex Bereson Twitter

"How Scott Gotleib a top Pfizer board member used the same Twitter lobbyists as the White House to surpress debate on Covid vaccines. INCLUDING FROM A FELLOW HEAD OF THE U.S. FDA.

This is going to get good. He spent so much time on enemedia promoting the jabs while not disclosing his position on the Pfizer board. We can't forget that he doubled down for the little ones to get those dangerous jabs. He was on the board. He had to know that it was causing injuries and deaths.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Both my parents died when I was in my 30's and I have often said and thought the same thing. I dearly wish to be with them again but would not want them here terrified at the world around us.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Wow! Your poor mother in law, my god. That is exactly what would have happened to my mom and dad had they been alive I'm sure. I woulda been livid and probably would be in jail right now because I would have lost it I'm sure.
I pray these evil mf's are all put in jail for life. And I don't mean a nice cozy jail cell either. They should all be put on a space ship and sent off into deep space. Let them go nuts and eat each other up there.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Let's all do the finger pointing hypocrisy dance, singing the goose and gander song, because it's funny.

Classified documents from Biden's time as vice president discovered at Penn Biden Center, White House says

Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois John Lausch to review the matter, according to CBS News, who first reported on the documents' discovery on Monday.

Biden slammed former President Trump last year after FBI agents seized approximately 300 classified documents from his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

"How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told 60 Minutes. "And it just – totally irresponsible."

Imagine being on the defending side of Team Joe right now, everyday another REAL issue they have to spin into them being the victims of the alt right conspiracy.

Team Joe on the ropes right now...

Team Joe: "We're right where we want to be, to say we are being pummeled on the ropes is just another alt right conspiracy theory designed to undermine our democracy, also, no questions."

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
·
1h
The Biden Administration is trying to indict Trump for the same ‘crime.’

I look forward to seeing how the media spins this one.

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
·

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
·
DUPE
edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen because: dupe

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Linkage

So I guess this is another "We got him..." failure.

That said, notice the mind control. DJT never set out to "overturn" the election. He set out to validate the results and the processes used to arrive at the results. Which, in fact, would be better described as "audit" the entire process.

That said, it is the Original Narrative.

Pro Tip: Every Original Narrative that creates people saying/parroting things like "There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud..." means the exact opposite: Inversion. Go with that each and every time and you will never ever miss the truth.

DJT is not a russian agent.
There was no pee tape.
DJT is not a threat to democracy.
There is no such thing as systematic racism.
There is no such thing as trans children.
There is no such thing as black people being denied the right to vote.

CIA had nothing to do at all with the JFK murder. . . .

All Original Narratives Correctly Inverted.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Let's all do the finger pointing hypocrisy dance, singing the goose and gander song, because it's funny.

Classified documents from Biden's time as vice president discovered at Penn Biden Center, White House says

Re: Penn Biden Center...HOME of newly discovered Classified docs:

$54M in Chinese gifts donated to UPenn, home of Biden Center

The center, which is located in Washington, DC, opened its doors in February 2018. Antony Blinken, whom Biden named as secretary of state, briefly served as its managing director.

The Ivy League university received $15.8 million in anonymous Chinese gifts that year, including one eye-popping $14.5 million donation in May 2018, records show.

The flurry of donations may be related to first son Hunter Biden’s business interests in China, the National Legal and Policy Center, a Virginia-based watchdog, alleged in complaints sent in May and October 2020 to the Departments of Education and Justice.

nypost.com...

$54M buys China lots of access to those classified documents.

edit on 0PMJanCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 0PMJanCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Last I checked, unlike President Trump...VICE Presidents couldn't declassify classified documents.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The only difference tho between what happened in Left Behind vs what happened in reality here is that in the movie they were "saved", where as in this reality they were murdered.

Those were pretty good movies tho

I only watched the first release of the movie made of Left Behind series but, I read all of the books. Does anyone else find it interesting that Kirk Cameron was the main character and he’s recently been in the news combating drag show in public libraries.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Re: Penn Biden Center...HOME of newly discovered Classified docs:

$54M in Chinese gifts donated to UPenn, home of Biden Center

The center, which is located in Washington, DC, opened its doors in February 2018. Antony Blinken, whom Biden named as secretary of state, briefly served as its managing director.

The Ivy League university received $15.8 million in anonymous Chinese gifts that year, including one eye-popping $14.5 million donation in May 2018, records show.

The flurry of donations may be related to first son Hunter Biden’s business interests in China, the National Legal and Policy Center, a Virginia-based watchdog, alleged in complaints sent in May and October 2020 to the Departments of Education and Justice.

nypost.com...

$54M buys China lots of access to those classified documents.

54m, Joe's grift is deep and strong. Didn't renOgade seal everything until climate change drowns his house? Did Joe get the memo?

You'll get a lot of "so what, DJT is a russian agent, and this is nothing like that" stuff if you post that in the thread on the topic. The Team Joe World Wide Internet Share Blue Type Defending is beyond hilarious.

renOgade: "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up" is a glorious Past Proves Future drop.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

renOgade: "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up" is a glorious Past Proves Future drop.

I don't think we should believe that quote. I'm willing at this point in time to think that Joe Biden is very well informed and mentally capable. All this nonsense about him having signs of a Mental Degenerative Disease is just played up in case he and his followers get caught. Can't blame a mentally deficient guy for any crimes committed if he can't remember them.

Ever notice how Joe always shows signs of classic dementia, but only while the media is around? It's no secret that I watch Penguin6 on Youtube, and one thing I noticed is that if he's running to meet the media, get to Marine 1, or head to the motorcade he seems to be running like a mentally healthy adult. As soon as he gets near to where the cameras are, or where most of the public can see him he does the generic foot shuffle and leaves his mouth slightly open. I think Joe is faking his MDD.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox
Some pool filters use UV light to clean the water as well. It's so you don't need chlorine to clean it. Hum, now that I think of about it, there are companies that sell UV based systems for insuring that home water is clean and safe for drinking.

Oh, not really connected, but has anyone else thought about the "Bomb Cyclones" that are repeatedly hitting California are part of the whole " Watch the Water" and "The Storm is upon us"? I mean if Trump was in office right now those two phrases would have been made already.

Water chemistry has been taking advantage of UV filtration. Huge fish tanks like we see in a Mall restaurant use them. UV intensity is dangerous for us in those concentrations but focused on water or with an air filter the wavelength overwhelms with energy any carbon based lifeforms. People working in places with those need to avoid hanging around the source and being over exposed.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well I guess that is it for that case....THX

Does that mean the level of corruption is to the very "tippy top" and we have infiltrators running the gov behind the scene?

When it is walking like a duck and quacking like one, we tend to call it a duck.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join