It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The longer this chaos goes on the more people there are beginning to open their eyes to it. But there are those that are too afraid, too far gone. Leave them to it. They can't be helped or guided, one can try but they will fight you. Like Spirit said, ''they will choose it''.
Choosing to be 'left' - left behind.
Choosing to be 'left' - politically left.
Double meaning, same outcome, on Earth and Spiritually, both are darkness. The 'above' is playing out 'below'.

I have noticed this too, Dooby.

It has been going on since inception of the word left.

The "right hand man" was considered your best help. Right verses Wrong/Left has double meaning. If you wish to ignore it you will get "left behind" is as plain as the nose on my face.

People should want to do what is right, but they fight it as if they could change right to mean something else. That is like trying in vane at proving a negative for them. Insanity is indeed doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result.

They'll destroy themselves. It's the only thing the darkness can do - destroy. Once the Creators (mankind) have chosen, choose the Light, there is only darkness left. No Creators left to create things for them to destroy. And they need to destroy. Need destruction & chaos in order to exist, thrive - they are polar opposite to us.
The Light = the Prophet = Spiritual.
The darkness = the profit = Material.
Deceit.
Phonetically identical.
Be aware. Always.
Follow the 'Right/Light' one.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Russia JUST ANNOUNCED It's MASSIVE New Oil Discovery In The Arctic That SHOCKS The Entire Industry

www.youtube.com...

I'm done for the day and off to bed guys - goodnight all.
edit on 8-1-2023 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Thanks for the info on John McAfee, T1!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, couple of things to report:

1) Boom Giggle has contacted me on Telegram and is having problems logging in to ATS - He asked me to pass on "Hey!" to you and the rest of us!

2) Re LOOP CAPITAL:

Bob Way, an integration architect for Ripple/XRP, has become more vocal on twitter recently and I listened to a twitter SPACE he was on...

He described how XRP is not just a cross border BRIDGE currency but it also will be used by retail (us) to convert our ASSETS in a CAPITAL LOOP.

Example: I have 10k in GOLD, which I convert to XRP. I use the XRP to buy a new car - so I have LOOPed my CAPITAL from Gold, out to XRP, and back as a car.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, I guess I was wrong about these sites going back up yesterday. I wonder if someone forced a plug to be pulled on them?

There hasn't been any changes to the post below. So, while the whole mess in the US Congress did meet the ten days of darkness, I am left wondering what it all means. I still wonder if -Q- will be making a post this week (today or even Monday) given that the Brunson vs Adams case is going to be put out there by the SCOTUS for merit or not.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe I didn't notice but the qntmpkts.keybase.pub says:

4 0 4
There is not an index.html or index.md here. If only there were.

If you still want to peek inside /keybase/public/qntmpkts:

keybase.pub...
Using the Keybase filesystem, for real
This site is just a simple site that serves content straight out of the Keybase filesystem. If you're curious what KBFS is, please read Introducing the Keybase filesystem.

and it seems that qmap.pub is also off line. Yet Qanon.pub is still up.

Could this be a targeted attack against -Q-, or is this as they say a coincidence?

Wanted to add that if we are at that "10 days of darkness", then it should be noted that January 6th is ten days from now.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, couple of things to report:

1) Boom Giggle has contacted me on Telegram and is having problems logging in to ATS - He asked me to pass on "Hey!" to you and the rest of us!

2) Re LOOP CAPITAL:

Bob Way, an integration architect for Ripple/XRP, has become more vocal on twitter recently and I listened to a twitter SPACE he was on...

He described how XRP is not just a cross border BRIDGE currency but it also will be used by retail (us) to convert our ASSETS in a CAPITAL LOOP.

Example: I have 10k in GOLD, which I convert to XRP. I use the XRP to buy a new car - so I have LOOPed my CAPITAL from Gold, out to XRP, and back as a car.

RE: BG, funny I just saw his twit was gone. Hey BG!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, it looks like Jim Jordan will be the Chair of the Judiciary Committee.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
QTSR Jan 8:

edit on 1/8/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
QTSR Jan 8:

edit on 1/8/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

In the Hoover documentary I posted, it mentions on how he had a UV light installed in his office for disinfection.

Surprising that Trump was the only one in the room that heard of it.....or, not surprising considering what we know about the plandemic.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Barbers keep their hair clippers in an Ultra-violet light clippers holder for the same reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Russia JUST ANNOUNCED It's MASSIVE New Oil Discovery In The Arctic That SHOCKS The Entire Industry

www.youtube.com...

I'm done for the day and off to bed guys - goodnight all.

This shouldn't really shock as there are known massive amounts of oil and gas in Alaska up at the northern ocean. I believe they are being held in reserve at the moment but it's been years since I've heard more about it or looked further into it. I'd assume the same in canada and any other country with a foothold in the arctic. I've wondered if the canadian oil sands are a stretch of the same reserves but marginal and further south, but much poorer in quality.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Some pool filters use UV light to clean the water as well. It's so you don't need chlorine to clean it. Hum, now that I think of about it, there are companies that sell UV based systems for insuring that home water is clean and safe for drinking.

Oh, not really connected, but has anyone else thought about the "Bomb Cyclones" that are repeatedly hitting California are part of the whole " Watch the Water" and "The Storm is upon us"? I mean if Trump was in office right now those two phrases would have been made already.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Wouldn't it be funny if the whole "Hollow Earth" thing was kind of true, but only because the North Pole isn't an entrance to Agartha, but instead is just a massive oil reserve.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Todays Fulford....

benjaminfulford.net...

World revolution resumes after holiday pause

“The United States as custodian of the holy grail of ‘Western values’ is no longer, it is now socially devastated and culturally exhausted. In general, the reality in the West is characterized by wokeness, prohibition of speech, cancel culture, methods of censorship, deletion of accounts, digital and biometric surveillance, state journalism and psychological warfare against its own population” a senior Russian official says.

There is also finally action being seen in the United States against the openly criminal regime of fake President Joe Biden. As this report was going live, three separate sources informed us that by a 5 to 4 vote, the US Supreme Court has ruled that

Of course the rest is paid subscription....LOL....
We can see what he is saying...let's see if he is right......
Brunson overturns 2020 election 5-4 vote??

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Now playing: J8 Braz

Live: Bolsonaro supporters storm Brazil's Congress, Supreme Court, Presidential Palace

Was AOC fearing for her life?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
SGAnon on Truth.....

Corroborated now by 3 people in my sphere, and my own research. In my assessment, it is now my very strong belief that:

>>SCOTUS has accepted the Brunson case in a 5-4 decision, and will hear it.
>>SCOTUS will rule on the merits of the case, not the posturing of it.
>>The US Military is involved in the background with this process, and made contact with the Supreme Court in the last 7 days.

#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing #WWG1WGA

“It must go through the Courts.
It must carry weight”
Q

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

22-380 BRUNSON, RALAND J. V. ADAMS, ALMA S., ET AL. has been denied. So, at this point this case will not be heard in the SCOTUS. This came from the official SCOTUS read for the day.

You can read it here:
SCOTUS Order's List (warning it's a PDF)
edit on 9-1-2023 by Guyfriday because: linky added

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join