It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
The first thing that pops into my head is from when reading that bit about vir, is VRIL and that is a rbt hole I have digging in since early 00's. Wandering a round Borders reading whatever book I wanted RIP Jim, which later became the public library not so much content lol.

One day an inner voice beckoned to search nzi Antarctica gbusch this is part of the search results

edit on 2023/1/7 by CrazyFox because: More results

edit on 2023/1/7 by CrazyFox because: Must include this. odysee.com...@FlowerPower2:e/90-Minutes-of-Undeniable-FLAT-EARTH-Evidences!:b

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think I read that a little bit different than most here simply because it started with" never compromise your principles.
And then I read it as good.
Even the Q part appealed to higher values and principles we need to attain to.
I can change only 5 words in that and it would be mine.
I almost feel plagiarized.
But cranky nailed it.
The entire thing is based on subjective interpretation and appeal to both sides at the same time and polarizing at the same time. But only because it is subjective.
He really didn't say anything.
The Freedom Caucus should change a few words, claim it as their own and then add the definitions of what it means.
Then reach out and call the left out to join the Freedom Caucus cause in bi-partisan effort to maga and build back America better.
Shoot he probably does read this thread and instead of gleaning from the more eloquent deep thinkers that express themselves properly he was appealed to my non-sensical gibberish.

There was no meat in it.
It was a 12 course meal with each course was an unseasoned vegetable.
That entire thing should get hijacked and make them believe it was their idea after it gets repurposed

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Low IQ Hakeem had 4 days of nothing to do but write that speech. The fact that Democrats are labeling it as "genius", describes perfectly why Republicans should do what's necessary to destroy the Democrat brand. Maybe they will one day rise from the ashes as a respectable party.

Am I the only one that can conceive of the Freedom Caucus becoming so inspiring by their commitment not to compromise that it can dispel of some Rino's who are Dems in spirit but pull the grounded Dems that believe in God and country in pursuit of a better life for all?
Isn't the freedom Caucus the cult they are talking about on the House floor? Not Q but FC?
That is who took McCarthy to task

edit on 7-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

Wow what does this mean?
So I googled what was up with EO13818
www.state.gov...-nav

How am I supposed to interprete this activity?
Would this action not require these countries participation with Treasury?

www.state.gov...-nav
What does this mean?
edit on 7-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: Oooooo

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
..Shooting from theee hip ....
One of those Nights...
Standing Guard

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

um??? So how many times did the mystery hand pull the trigger, and how many times did the handgun go off?

Are we sure who shot Ashli Babbitt? Was it the mystery hand, or was it someone from inside the room with her?

The video seems to show something that's not right. Anyone else see the trigger being pulled without the handgun doing anything?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Warning - Graphic
Here's another angle... It certainly appears to be a single shot from the murderers gun.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Even from that angle it looks as though the trigger was pulled more than once before the flash came out. Also how come the person standing behind Babbitt didn't move was got hit? I know bullets do weird things when they hit flesh, but something just isn't right about what we're seeing here.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don’t think that’s the case. I think we watched a deep state vs. …not the deep state… live on tv. I think the package Byrd was carrying earlier is important. And I think there were layers to what happened, part of which was an operation to get something. That’s why she was shot and killed. What we saw and what happened are two different things. In my opinion.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on 1/7/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jan 8 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Look at the barrel of the gun.
Trajectory is a belly wound.
She got hit in the neck.
The guy in the yellow scarf is clearly a crisis actor director.
He is giving every cue.
After the shot nobody, and I mean nobody is acting normal.
Both times I was in a bar and a shooting by 1 person happened the 1st reaction is RUN.
The 1st I witnessed it was at a cowboy bar outside the front doors of a crowded 2000 capacity joint.
And when that shot was fired the instant reaction by every testosterone filled cowboy and us too was instantly run.
These people are not battle hardened.
And even if they were they would immediately find cover or return fire.
Which brings us to that kid with the rifle.
He has no clue what to do.
That rifle is so uncomfortable in his hands.
And the only reason, and I mean the only reason he has to lift his rifle and point is to shoot.
Because if there is a threat he is addressing him pointing the rifle will get you shot every time.
And all of those cameras All of those cameras in what I can only call the viewing area.
Like that was home base or something.
How does that group make sense?
The 2nd time I saw a gunshot in a crowded bar that was small when that gun went off everyone started running for the exits and I went into the woman's bathroom which was right behind me.
Nobody stands and watches.
Nobody, ever.

That entire thing is crisis actors.
The yellow scarf guy is directing and giving each person and group their cues.
And when Ashli falls there are people that catch her and direct her fall and a guy is assigned to place his leg in front of the bannister so she doesn't hit her head and he immediately gets out of the way.
And in other videos you can witness the blood packets.
Completely done with crisis actors.
IMO all of them BH actors hired by Nancy.
But remember who had NSA control at that time.
If the WH'k ew the plan then you would only need a couple of people to conscript it.
A CIA tactic called Man-in-the-middle.
911 was a MiM.

So IMO you have to have the shooter and 1 or 2 more.
It does not even have to be Ashli.
Most of the CA's at the harvest festival in Vegas thought they were at a CA event but it went live on them by other parties.
The same here.
Almost everyone knows it's staged.
I am guessing they DID plan on executing her with Byrd but I do not believe it is him in these videos.
My starting point is in this being a staged crisis actor event planned by Nancy with all the planning for it in her laptop being the evidence for her acts of insurrection on that day.

a reply to: Caled

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Don't forget BYRD has multiple layers of protection from prosecution.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

You can ID BYRD by his fake Buddhist red bracelet.

It's pretty clear that none of the 5 or 6 people milling around on the stairwell posed ANY immediate threat to anybody.

This appears random, although we must consider all possibilities. Ashli proved to be a bad choice for Nancy's bloodlust, her being a decorated veteran instead of the stupid loser MAGA nobody they expected.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Probability of a Q post is quite high for Sunday eve, considering the Brunson case/Supreme Court reporting due on Monday and the start of the House business under new speaker!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You might be very right. Names to watch:
Andrew Garbarino = Chair for the Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Innovation oversight committee
August Pfluger = Chair for the Intelligence and Counterterrorism committee
Glenn Grothman = Chair for the National Security Reform and Oversight committee
Rick Crawford = Chair for the Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence and Counterproliferation committee

But most importantly watch Mike Turner as he replaces Adam Schiff on the Intelligence (Permanent Select) committee

Now I'm not saying that one or more of these people could be -Q- or a member of Team-Q, but with these people already placed says something about what's going on behind the scenes.

I wonder if Schiff will be "Exposing" files for public consumption as he leaves the Chair posting. Schiff isn't known for going away quietly without malice. I expect him to fake a bunch of info and toss it out to the media to plant the seeds of confusion.
edit on 8-1-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting... I didn't realise the committee chairs had been announced yet?

Jim Jordan confirmed as Chair of Judiciary committee?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wee noospheric dive report, pasted >

From 6th > Mmm something is about to echo, the moon tells me lol, did a wee noospheric dive, Qi balls and tone the gift, to explain, we have constant music coming into us, a universal tone heard once quietened enough and frequencies galore, well the Qi fields have melded somewhat, hard to explain, and an annoying or irratating stop start tone enquired upon is actualllly me unable to hear the full harmonics-song as such, so have begun a chi ritual to amp things up to hear it properly as such, atm is like static coming in off n on, oh it is all good as song not heard by most, lol the now song, each moon will lift ? heighten ? acrue ? improve which in turn will be greater annoyance ( i feel atm for many still comprehending this great shift ) the 4 to 6 % likey be okay but become obvious differing to all others n their ways lol masks n all, empathy a good binder, Qi is the mistery the missedstory the Quiet unstopabill.

Watch the water ??? 26 minute mark ? > www.bitchute.com... < his time perceptions are xlent imo.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Not yet, but there are still a few spots open.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
DELTAS FOR TODAY:

#511 TO #516 all from 5 years ago!
#514 = /greatawakening/

Recall that Jan 8th is also the date of POTUS45's last tweet when @realDonaldTrump was suspended, in 2021!!!

To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.

It was posted at 15:44 Military time (UTC).

15:44 = 1, 13 = 11.3 MARKER.
We may see news of John Podesta indictnent today?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

PM for you my friend

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hello peeps.

I just saw a name in the comments that made me stop reading further, Rosa De Lauro. Now, I know nothing of political figures and I've never heard this name before etc - but I feel/intuit there is an 'as above, so below' connection going on. So I look into the name itself.
Rosa means red.
Lauro - I've just had a quick look online for meanings/definitions/synonyms etc . ..

Translation of lauro – Italian–English dictionary
bay [noun] (also bay tree) the laurel tree, the leaves of which are used for seasoning and in victory wreaths.

People also ask
What does Lauro mean?
Noun. lauro m (plural lauros) Synonym of laurel. glory, praise.

So Rosa De Lauro can be translated to 'a red victory'?

But she's a democrat tho. She wouldn't want or work towards a red victory, surely?
Guys I'm given the feeling/words 'God works in mysterious ways'. I sense Spirit is amused.

I ask "does this mean she will unwittingly/unintentionally or intentionally steer us/US to a red victory?"
I then look her up on tinternet and find she is co-chair of the House Democratic STEERING Committee.

I think Spirit is saying it doesn't matter what these people's agenda & intentions are, this is God's Plan not theirs.

edit on 8-1-2023 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join