It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wonder what's going on whilst we're all distracted by the speaker election??

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nice 5 yr DELTA and FUTURE PROVES PAST found by D & Frenz on telegram:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03b993 No.20558 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:05:50 (EST)
Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]

Q

Massive Q Proof
5yr Delta
Delivered on 1/7/23

ETA - In his victory speech McCarthy talking bout the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware in a Durham boat !?!

edit on 7-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I wonder what's going on whilst we're all distracted by the speaker election??

The U.S. Supreme Court was busy turning down "Amicus Briefs" pertaining to the big 2020 election case (Brunson v Adams) they talked about in secret yesterday. (Fri 1.6.2023)

Here's the SCOTUS Status of the Case: www.supremecourt.gov.../docket/docketfiles/html/public/22-380.html

Something Big

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Nice 5 yr DELTA and FUTURE PROVES PAST found by D & Frenz on telegram:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03b993 No.20558 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:05:50 (EST)
Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]

Q

Massive Q Proof
5yr Delta
Delivered on 1/7/23

ETA - In his victory speech McCarthy talking bout the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware in a Durham boat !?!

Can't wait to see what President Trump says, after he single-handedly pushed Kevin McCarthy over the finish line last night.

DONALD J. TRUMP Pushed Kevin McCarthy over the finish line. McCarthy is now Speaker of the House.

After Dramatic 14th Vote, former President Trump Calls Holdouts Who Refused to Back McCarthy.

The former president made crucially timed calls to Representative Matt Gaetz and others who sunk McCarthy’s 14th effort to be elected House Speaker.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

------------

Before the 15th round of voting was scheduled for tonight, Congressman Matt Gaetz spoke with Donald Trump, came to the House Floor, and put a big Smile on Kevin McCarthy's face.

Read About it Here: townhall.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

OMG... I think General Flynn has just turned up in the House in that drag outfit he wore before?

Bigger

This happened exactly after the clerk finished reading the results of the 14th vote!

Just following up on a possible connection.

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) bangs the Speaker's gavel for the first time after being elected the next Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives in a late night 15th round of voting on the fourth day of the 118th Congress at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, U.S., January 7, 2023

The mystery person shows up after the 14th vote, and just like that a Speaker is chosen on the next round of votes.

So on the 7th days of the year, but more importantly to us, a possible end of the "Ten Days of Darkness". Let's see if -Q- posts something important in the next few days.

I would like to see something posted later today, but if -Q- is made up of people on the Intelligence Oversight Committee, then we might get something big next week. We'll see I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This looks important re start of the new non-fed US Treasury Notes... and hence the QFS?

tweet at 00:21 EST:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not outright related, but kind of;

If the US goes back to the gold standard, how long will it take for your King to demand Parliament to do the same?

And before other individuals pop in and start talking, I know that the King is mostly a ceremonial position these days, but if the King asks/demands Parliament to do something, it's not like they are going to say no.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

OMG... I think General Flynn has just turned up in the House in that drag outfit he wore before?

Bigger

This happened exactly after the clerk finished reading the results of the 14th vote!

That looks like Representative Rosa DeLauro.

Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro Rocks Her Purple Hair for a Very Important Reason

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

That's good information there, but now I wonder what was going on for her to garner such attention at that moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Cheers for that clarification/correction, Blueracer!

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Publicly the Monarch is not supposed to be seen meddling in politics but...

There's a reason the King's weekly cuppa with the PM is held in private!

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Just review the way Queen Victoria dealt with Parliament.

Without the Coronation, Charles is just the King in waiting.

The one power of the Monarch is to instantly Order their Military elements into the civil field. What would the rest of the British Military do?

There is a reason many Army units have such close ties with the Monarchy.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That was likely one of the "parliamentarian's" who has been there over 50 years is what we think at my house. There was a report during all this about their part in procedure. That makes way more sense than Gen Flynn sneaking in somewhere he doesn't have credentials to enter.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Bigger

Just following up on a possible connection.

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) bangs the Speaker's gavel for the first time after being elected the next Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives in a late night 15th round of voting on the fourth day of the 118th Congress at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, U.S., January 7, 2023

The mystery person shows up after the 14th vote, and just like that a Speaker is chosen on the next round of votes.

So on the 7th days of the year, but more importantly to us, a possible end of the "Ten Days of Darkness". Let's see if -Q- posts something important in the next few days.

I would like to see something posted later today, but if -Q- is made up of people on the Intelligence Oversight Committee, then we might get something big next week. We'll see I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OK, good find!!!

originally posted by: Blueracer

Bigger

That looks like Representative Rosa DeLauro.

Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro Rocks Her Purple Hair for a Very Important Reason

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'm on tablet/tired
popular name for sc46 Brunsons
674 English
This one really is intriguing 648

Rumble
interesting acceptance? unrelated vids if scrolled may support mil tho

edit on 2023/1/7 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
symbioligy

Happy Saturday

Between the 1st and 3rd centuries AD, the Roman Empire gradually replaced the eight-day Roman nundinal cycle with the seven-day week. The astrological order of the days was explained by Vettius Valens and Dio Cassius (and Chaucer gave the same explanation in his Treatise on the Astrolabe). According to these authors, it was a principle of astrology that the heavenly bodies presided, in succession, over the hours of the day. The association of the weekdays with the respective deities is thus indirect, the days are named for the planets, which were in turn named for the deities

Perhaps it's time for cancel culture new name trending

Ashli Babbitt’s mother was arrested on the second anniversary of the Capitol riot in Washington, DC
uslifestyler.com...

edi t on 2023/1/7 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
About that handsome cm Legislation Sponsored or Cosponsored by Rosa L. DeLauro

1991 start

Revelation 17: Who Is the Scarlet Woman?

How is the whore of Babylon described?

The woman of this chapter is described as being “arrayed [dressed] in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication” (verse 4). Because of the color of her clothing, she is also referred to as the scarlet woman of Revelation.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
About that handsome cm Legislation Sponsored or Cosponsored by Rosa L. DeLauro

1991 start

Revelation 17: Who Is the Scarlet Woman?

How is the whore of Babylon described?

The woman of this chapter is described as being “arrayed [dressed] in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication” (verse 4). Because of the color of her clothing, she is also referred to as the scarlet woman of Revelation.

This video speaks truth.
Amen and Amen.
The mark He puts on His people is 7th day worship and sabbath.
The coming mark of the beast is forced 1st day worship, Sunday.
This will come after the economic calamity.
The coming global crisis is planned so that Maitreya can step into the spotlight and teach us how to be little gods, sharing with each other to save ourselves.
He will restore the principles of her church and everyone will be forced to Sunday worship.
It is the pope who changed the 7th day worship to Sunday(Baal).
There will be 3 holy days, or spiritual festivals set globally.

The mark of the beast is Sunday sabbath.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join