It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Patterns.

Joseph Gurney Cannon

Cannon wielded the office of Speaker with unprecedented power. At the time of Cannon's election, the Speaker of the House concurrently held the chair of the Rules Committee, which determined under what rules and restrictions bills could be debated, amended, and voted on, and, in some cases, whether they would be allowed on the floor at all. As such, Cannon effectively controlled every aspect of the House's agenda: bills reached the floor of the house only if Cannon approved of them, and then in whatever form he determined – with Cannon himself deciding whether and to what extent the measures could be debated and amended.

On March 17, 1910, after two failed attempts to curb Cannon's absolute power in the House, Nebraska Representative George Norris led a coalition of 42 progressive Republicans and the entire delegation of 149 Democrats in a revolt.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If POTUS45 becomes speaker and Biden and Kamala are removed days later, then POTUS45 becomes President until new elections!

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That's like something out of a Hollywood script!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From what I've heard, Harris doesn't really want the job. I would say that her best bet would be to have the Democrats vote for Trump along with the GOP next time he goes up for the Speaker Position.

This would allow for any political investigation to be challenged as being retaliatory.
Harris could then put Joe up for 25A removal
After Joe is removed, then Harris could step down and claim that she's only stepping down because of the corruption that got her in that position that was out of her control.
Trump would then get placed in as President and has to clean up the mess that Joe made in the office.
Harris walks away from politics a national hero, and the world just forgets what she's done in the past.

It's a good win-win to a real no-win situation. Though I doubt she'll do any of that.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ooh, perhaps I'll have a go at that for a career move... need to get the cash flow rolling again!

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Anyone know what time the Speaker Vote resumes today?

I need to know what time to set my alarm clock for!

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Get off it, the Michelle/Michael thing was a textbook strawman.

You said "Here, let me teach you by showing you." then you set up a strawman and knocked it down thinking you were proving something all the while just expressing your opinion because you have never seen a pic of a pregnant Michelle.

Even if I did come up with a pic you would just call it fake because you need to protect what you believe. Seems to me we are both here wasting space. The difference is that I know that is what I am doing here.

edit on 6-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
FYI:

Tuesday Jan 10th = 1/10/23 = 25 = 1900 days since Q 1st post!

Wed Jan 11th = 1/11 = 1901 days since 1st post = 191 = reshaping of 911 and ending of Masons?

Also, Jan 6th is anniversary of FDR's FOUR FREEDOMS speech in 1941 - Fox article

Roosevelt cited freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom from want and freedom from fear, as warfare consumed much of the rest of the planet.

edit on 6-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone know what time the Speaker Vote resumes today?

I need to know what time to set my alarm clock for!

Noon eastern

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's going to be real tough for some people to walk down the street, isn't it?

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Inversion. NFL guy proves the jab is safe, was m.A.L.I.C.E.'s attempt, which is typical her. She also deploying her minions across the web to argue their way out of this mess she just created.

The minute it trots out conspiracy theory you know the truth, Inversion.

She double's down here, defying logic and reason on any level. I played a metric ton of sports as a kid, zero heart attacks, zero myocarditis, and zero ffs given if one played with the flu.

Nice try you AI goon, Inversions of Inversions are in play now.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Happy iNsURrECtIon Day! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lmfaooooo

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Happy iNsURrECtIon Day! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lmfaooooo

Yes, please come in.

Let me move the barrier for you.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
NFL gaggs

Wrong somethings rotten here. Not saying the player didn’t get hit and have a issue but… 1) the lic. plate isn’t registered to the ambulance service 2) it not the ambulances used by UofCinci hospital 3) NFL has a gag order on players not to speak 4) Feds at hosp. em.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Do you see what I see in this picture? the clown on the right is paying off the clown on the left to NOT impeach him.
Get it?????
www.cnn.com...

edit on 6-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

First things first, WTF a DoobyDoll sighting???

Hello Cranky. I do hope you are doing well my friend.

Hello ATS.

I don't know if anyone remembers the post I did about a meditation session I had a few threads back where Spirit took me to speak with God's Army (I can't link to it bc I didn't save the post).
I'll just summarize for the benefit of new members:
Spirit showed me the evil living darkness wreaking havoc on Earth, it was hurting & torturing children. Spirit told me the children are mankind on Earth & are what God's Army has come for. But some will be left behind here, I was told they will choose the darkness, choose to stay. They will choose it because they don't know what they are.
I noticed a few new members on here so they wouldn't have seen that post. But briefly - for weeks previous I had been asking Spirit to please show me what is causing all the chaos here on Earth. Spirit showed me & I wrote it all down in a post about 18 months ago.
Truly, this is a Spiritual war that is going on.

A few months later, again during meditation I was asking Spirit what has happened to God's Army? Where are they? Why aren't they here yet? How far away are they?
Spirit didn't take me anywhere this time, but made me feel that God's Army is right behind me. They're here. I could feel their collective energy standing right behind me, touching me. I could feel what they feel like I was part of them. Their energy made me feel like I'd arrived at a long-journeyed destination. An Eternity to get here, and here we are at long last. A sense that we came here to do something extremely important. I felt as if we had already achieved what we came for, like a fulfilled longed-for ambition. That we had arrived at our destination. Our destiny. I could feel an intense eagerness, urgency, restlessness, we want to advance and do what we came here for, that nothing will stand in our way, nothing will defeat us, Victory is already ours - (I say 'we/our/us' because that is the sense & feelings they gave me, like I was them).

So a few weeks ago I was asking Spirit again, 'where are you now? People are dying. People are crying out for an end to this living hell on Earth. Please hurry'.
I could see I was back at the place that Spirit took me where God's Army was before. But they were no longer stood there as before. I couldn't see them. I became aware of a massive powerful energy rushing past me, almost spinning me around on the spot. It felt like utter chaos. I tried to still myself & look around.
I could see I was in the middle of what seemed like a tornado, a whirlwind that is destroying everything around. It looks like streaks of black & grey dense smoke rushing past. It feels dense, dark, filthy, and chaotic. I think I'm in the middle of an intense & raging storm.
Then there is a brief quietness. Stillness. Void.
Light energy begins to race towards me and rush past. Streaks of beautiful golden Light dashing past me and I flinch as it goes thru me like I am invisible, and I relax as I realise I'm not being trampled underfoot, remembering this is not the physical plane.
As I look in the direction It moves, I see the behinds of hundreds, thousands of golden horses - it is God's Army on galloping golden horses that are all glowing with Light. Radiant. There are thousands of little Light sparks that are travelling with God's Army as it charges onward. They leave a trail/streak of golden Light as they move, & they seem to have a life of their own but at the same time are a part of the whol-e (Holy) Light.
As I watch them leave I have a knowing they are advancing on to war, to fight for us, Mankind.
I half-raised my Right hand to wave, "God speed".

This is what Spirit showed me.

I hope it is okay that I share this with you all - if anyone here is not into this Spiritual stuff it's okay I understand.
Pray often guys - the Spirit realm really needs our prayers.

Thank you for reading.

Bye for now.

P.S. Apologies I didn't link to the other posts I refer to & summarized, I would never find them lol. Too many threads to search thru.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
I remember those posts and based on your estimation of 18 months ago I found what I think is the first one. I'll see if I can find some more...

next related post
another one
another one
edit on 1/6/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hearty thanks to OveRcuRrEnteD for finding DD's posts.

I know DD won't mind me adding a bit to the wonderful post. Just a bit.

Imagery.

We're so used to being spoon fed the version of events through words, the weakest way to impart information, that we've lost our ability to understand the imagery that most things are shared with.

I hope that this thread, and the great work here, has exposed folks to the symbology, imagery, and alternative ways to share information. Really, a return to the Absolute, and away from the agency of words/spelling/spells.

DD's posts, as always, convey through imagery, soooooooooooo much more information than words can. DD's sharing of those symbols can be translated to those who take a moment to absorb the information contained. That's why the post, to share, as DD's connections KNEW, DD would share the information with like minded others.

Feel more, be more, gray area more.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: doobydoll
I remember those posts and based on your estimation of 18 months ago I found what I think is the first one. I'll see if I can find some more...

next related post
another one

Gosh thank you so much for taking the time to find them OveRcuRrEnteD - appreciated.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There is a ton of stuff about the mRNA altering the DNA.

What is never talked about, and in this case I do really mean never, is that the Jab is altering the DNA of everyone injected GENERICALLY.

Science: Every person has their own unique DNA, that defines them as they are.

Also Science: We created this DNA altering jab for all of humanity, it makes no distinction between individuals.

I'll leave it there for you fine people to determine what that means exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join