It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There have been no changes to this post yet. Just a reminder tomorrow January 6th would be the tenth day if this is about days of darkness. I do have to wonder if one of the reasons why the whole works would be shut down is if key players in this whole -Q- thing are also members of the House Intelligence Oversite Committee.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe I didn't notice but the qntmpkts.keybase.pub says:

4 0 4
There is not an index.html or index.md here. If only there were.

If you still want to peek inside /keybase/public/qntmpkts:

keybase.pub...
Using the Keybase filesystem, for real
This site is just a simple site that serves content straight out of the Keybase filesystem. If you're curious what KBFS is, please read Introducing the Keybase filesystem.

and it seems that qmap.pub is also off line. Yet Qanon.pub is still up.

Could this be a targeted attack against -Q-, or is this as they say a coincidence?

Wanted to add that if we are at that "10 days of darkness", then it should be noted that January 6th is ten days from now.

Ok now for todays stuff:

Couple of things here:
With all the talk about Diana Spencer, I find it interesting that Harry has a book coming out.
the most interesting part of the story isn't part of the story but rather the end lines;

If you are having suicidal thoughts, contact the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline in the U.S. at 988 or the Samaritans in the U.K. at 116 123.

While good advice, it has nothing to do with the article.

Then there was this, as it pertains to a postI made earlier.

Second attempt on her life, or just another warning?

Last thing to remember, Friday the SCOTUS will be reviewing the Brunson vs Adams case to see if it's something that has merit to rule on. This could overturn the 2020 election. Friday could be a big day.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
X-class
In other news

X-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Earth-orbiting satellites have just detected a major X1.2-class solar flare (Jan. 6th @ 0057 UT): image. The source is emerging sunspot AR3182, described below. The flare caused a shortwave radio blackout affecting most of the South Pacific including Australia and New Zealand: map. Stay tuned for updates about this developing story

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I have a theory on why the election of a speaker is being delayed:
(Build or knock as I'm no US expert!)

1) We understand the plan is for the military to arrest members of congress, bringing the house down,

2) Congress cannot be arrested whilst legally registered and in session (?),

3) The Raland Brunson case gets heard tomorrow or Monday, potentially invalidating the legal registration of most House and Senate members voted in in 2020,

4) ...but this does not allow for arresting anyone elected (or re-elected) to the House in the 2022 midterms - unless they are not registered (?),

5) Therefore delaying the election of the speaker allows the military a window to arrest all they need to arrest in one event.

In conclusion, assuming the delay in electing speaker cannot drag on more than another week, fortnight at most (?), then the military arrest of Congress will happen within the next week to fortnight!

edit on 5-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

3) The Raland Brunson case gets heard tomorrow or Monday, potentially invalidating the legal registration of most House and Senate members voted in in 2020,

We should know within the next 16hours (from the time of this posting) the SCOTUS is going to be reviewing that case in the morning (DC Time).

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I like it, but we probably won't know until Monday morning according to one of the Brunson brothers.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I have a theory on why the election of a speaker is being delayed:
(Build or knock as I'm no US expert!)

1) We understand the plan is for the military to arrest members of congress, bringing the house down,

2) Congress cannot be arrested whilst legally registered and in session (?),

4) ...but this does not allow for arresting anyone elected (or re-elected) to the House in the 2022 midterms - unless they are not registered (?),

5) Therefore delaying the election of the speaker allows the military a window to arrest all they need to arrest in one event.

In conclusion, assuming the delay in electing speaker cannot drag on more than another week, fortnight at most (?), then the military arrest of Congress will happen within the next week to fortnight!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Updated: Beat me to it fringeofthefringe!

Could be longer... There are posts on telegram suggesting that The Supreme Court, whilst it says it will hear case from 6th on, says itself that most usually get heard AFTER the 9:30 am press release on Monday 9th?
edit on 5-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If the SCOTUS decides to take the case, then I wonder how many ship jumpers (ie people resigning office) will happen over the weekend?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Where did I say this was true?

"The world is in for a shock." implies that it is true and the world is going to find out.

So where are the baby photos? School photos?

Where are your's, mine or billions of other's on the planet? If they are not on the net does that mean we don't exist?

We know people do get all of these things in witness protection.

But there is a reason they get them. What is the reason here?

All you had to do was a single post saying you think this is all crap. I would greatly respect that. But no, you have to go polarity point and argue for the sake of arguing.

And you are spitballing for the sake of spitballing about something that makes no sense.

What would Di gain from leaving the future king of England just to be ex-FLOTUS 30 years later?
edit on 5-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Or literal jumpers as in SUICIDE WEEKEND (3 posts)?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What would Di gain from leaving the future king of England just to be ex-FLOTUS 30 years later?

She managed to stay alive! Lol.

And the dead will rise from their graves.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Orange Man Speaker

odd, she was holding the podium when he nominated. Orange, Orange, Speaker.

edit on 5-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not going to discount any of the other stuff you stated in your post. I just wanted to answer this question.

If the story about Diana Spencer was true, then her motivation for doing this could be so that she control both countries through her children like some kind of modern-day Antonia Minor.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Or you are wrong and she failed to stay alive.

Besides, that doesn't explain why she would chose to then go on to become Melania. Not exactly the ideal role for the possible legit Queen of Russia.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If the story about Diana Spencer was true, then her motivation for doing this could be so that she control both countries through her children like some kind of modern-day Antonia Minor.

The US system doesn't really allow this does it?

Ex-FLOTUS doesn't control anything, politically. They don't really control anything while FLOTUS either, unless they have the POTUS by the short and curlies.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The US system doesn't really allow this does it?

Ex-FLOTUS doesn't control anything, politically. They don't really control anything while FLOTUS either, unless they have the POTUS by the short and curlies.

Totally agree with this, but remember what mom said. I mean legally they have no power, but if you're a very controlling parent of a world leader, then you kind of control that country. Again, not legally, but in reality, you do.

Antonia Minor had no legal power in Rome, but since she controlled every aspect of her family's life, she ended up in control of a multitude of Roman Emperors.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sure and that might have worked in Rome or countries with monarchies but not in the US.

So, according to this theory she gave up the power she might have had in the UK by no longer being Diana and, unless Barron becomes king of the USA, she has no real power in the US. Even if he became POTUS, they are checked by the SCOTUS and Congress.

There was really nothing to gain by this theoretical move.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Maybe Wisconsin's Republican House Speaker, Mr. Robin Vos, will participate in "suicide weekend", whenever it occurs.

He was outed today as an Election Rigging & Coverup mastermind with Helping Biden win the state in 2020.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

There was really nothing to gain by this theoretical move.

You're clearly looking at what I'm saying, but you seem to not get the point very well. It doesn't really matter since the part I quoted from you above I also agree with. I was only giving "an" answer not really "the" answer as to why anyone would do that.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I was only giving "an" answer not really "the" answer as to why anyone would do that.

I get what you are saying but in order for that answer to be plausible you would have to assume that the person who would do that would be totally oblivious to the fact that they have more to lose than what they stand to gain.

Someone would have to be pretty dim to think they are going to leave a CEO position in company A for a secretarial job in company B and think that this is going to give them control of both companies.

Rough analogy but it paints the situation. The question is, how dumb do you think Diana was?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Inversion. NFL guy proves the jab is safe, was m.A.L.I.C.E.'s attempt, which is typical her. She also deploying her minions across the web to argue their way out of this mess she just created.

The minute it trots out conspiracy theory you know the truth, Inversion.

She double's down here, defying logic and reason on any level. I played a metric ton of sports as a kid, zero heart attacks, zero myocarditis, and zero ffs given if one played with the flu.

Nice try you AI goon, Inversions of Inversions are in play now.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join