It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Like the naked pics that are Uber boyish?

No, I'm talking about other pics of her, like at dinners, parties and even in magazines, dated before Di's death, that show her looking like Melania and not Princess Di.

It really doesn't matter if she is or isn't worthy of witness protection measures or if she is or isn't a queen, romanov or any other. The post in question was proposing that she is Princess Di.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Show me the pics of Di becoming Melania and then I'll show you mine.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Gaetz again votes DJT in the 8th round of speaker votes. McCarthy again does not have the votes.
Round 9 coming soon

Only 126 more rounds of voting for Speaker, before the all-time record is shattered!

The U.S. House Record: history.house.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Do you think it gets settled on round 17?

Maybe after the 10th day of darkness?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Like the naked pics that are Uber boyish?

No, I'm talking about other pics of her, like at dinners, parties and even in magazines, dated before Di's death, that show her looking like Melania and not Princess Di.

It really doesn't matter if she is or isn't worthy of witness protection measures or if she is or isn't a queen, romanov or any other. The post in question was proposing that she is Princess Di.

There is a strong resemblance, so the impulse to pry and examine is only natural.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No.
You are the one that always says all that.
But here the onus is on you.
It is too easy to use the net to plant a few photos.
We have done our due diligence, those that believe this theory.
We know the setbacks to the theory.
Not only can you use the net to wipe and hide a past but you can make one as well with just a few pics.
Here, let me teach you by showing you.
There are no baby belly pics of Michelle.
There are pics that show Michelle is a woman.
Not so much showing she was ever a girl.
I have seen enough to know without a shadow of any doubt that there are no pics of pregnant Michelle because Michelle is Michael.
She is a man
Men do not get pregnant.
Those of us with eyes can see.
Yet you are about to tell us Michael is Michelle.... Because of some pics on the net

a reply to: Justoneman
You are free to keep whatever you want on your table but I'm not the one who made the original claim, so, I'm not the one that has to be proven right.

As usual it is a game of let's wait and see but I have certainly noticed that in this game there exists the overused move of indictments/arrests/suicide week or weekend/disclosure/assentation/etc. are just around the corner.

We have waited over 5 years and I have heard "let's wait and see" over and over. At what point can we say "we waited and saw that it didn't happen"?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Relax...it will end Friday...with the 17th vote ......on Jan 6th....electing DJT....LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
There is a strong resemblance, so the impulse to pry and examine is only natural.

I don't think there is. Totally different mouth, eyes, cheekbones and nose and the ears are also different.

I know that isn't enough to keep some people from trying to float their theories but the biggest flaw in the post I originally replied to is saying that Melania didn't "come on the scene" until after Di's death. What does that mean?

I can acknowledge that she certainly projected a bigger public image after hooking up with DJT, which was after Di's death, but that doesn't mean that there is no record of her existence before that.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No is fine with me.

The onus isn't on me, it is on the person who made the original claim and maybe you, since you seem to want to be their champion.

Don't know what the point of the Michelle/Michael strawman is but it is worthless.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They are all over the net.
My biggest proof is Melania's contrived accent.
Once you hear it you cannot miss it.

But you came into a conversation and attempted a polemic to the theory and you got nothing.
If you say it's a lie and it is presented as true you have an obligation to prove it is a lie.
And most certainly knowing your posting history should you ever be allowed to use logical fallacies for your proofs, because they are fallacies.

Show me the pics of Di becoming Melania and then I'll show you mine.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry but it was nothing until someone said "this" is true and so the onus is on them to prove that it is true. Not on me saying, I have seen pics of this person before the time frame you propose ,which makes me doubt your theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

A sensible theory. Best one I've heard thus far from a QAnon perspective.

Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I don't think there is. Totally different mouth, eyes, cheekbones and nose and the ears are also different.

I know that isn't enough to keep some people from trying to float their theories but the biggest flaw in the post I originally replied to is saying that Melania didn't "come on the scene" until after Di's death. What does that mean?

I can acknowledge that she certainly projected a bigger public image after hooking up with DJT, which was after Di's death, but that doesn't mean that there is no record of her existence before that.

If you review the opening post of this topic, think about the community that regularly participates here and evaluate accordingly, it should clear up most of your confusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

Relax...it will end Friday...with the 17th vote ......on Jan 6th....electing DJT....LOL

Congressmen were on FoxNews and CNN between votes today explaining how the process is working properly behind the scenes, and voters are not that concerned yet, considering Congress has been on vacation the past 6 weeks anyway.

CNN didn't like that at all. They fear McCarthy is giving in to the "Extreme Right Wing". I hope this voting process continues until everyone on CNN and MSNBC is babbling like little babies.

(On FoxNews, Congressman Jim Jordan says Tuesday is when he expects the big breakthrough to be visible to the public. That's when the "agreement document" will be ready for posting online.)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
I've been participating in these threads for the last 5 years. I know the community here and their use of silly putty to connect dots. That is what I am calling out in regards to the theory that Melania is Di undercover.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ponder this.....

"Trump signaled he's got them where he wants them" what does this even mean? What manner of trap is being described here?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Congressmen were on FoxNews and CNN between votes today explaining how the process is working properly behind the scenes, and voters are not that concerned yet, considering Congress has been on vacation the past 6 weeks anyway.

CNN didn't like that at all. They fear McCarthy is giving in to the "Extreme Right Wing". I hope this voting process continues until everyone on CNN and MSNBC is babbling like little babies.

(On FoxNews, Congressman Jim Jordan says Tuesday is when he expects the big breakthrough to be visible to the public. That's when the "agreement document" will be ready for posting online.)

So Tuesday you say? Hmmmm...........Look what happens Monday.....

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A very interesting thread about Obamas actions on January 6th 2017, as well as the shadow war happening

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So Tuesday you say? Hmmmm...........Look what happens Monday.....

1-9-2023 you say? 1+9+2+2+3=17

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sorry but it was nothing until someone said "this" is true and so the onus is on them to prove that it is true.

Where did I say this was true?

Why can't you grow out of these continuing polarity points.

What I posted is one possibility of this timeline, such as it is.

These possibilities are the hallmark of a confusion attack which is the methodology being used by the white hats.

What I said was ...

I have said it previously.
Diana Princess of Wales died on the 31st August 1997.
Melania Trump first came on the scene as it were in 1998.
The world is in for a shock.
Just sayin!

It is a possibility! Witness protection, facial surgery, boob job? not sure on that one.

You make unsubstantiated rebuttal constantly.

So where are the baby photos? School photos?

We know people do get all of these things in witness protection.

All you had to do was a single post saying you think this is all crap. I would greatly respect that. But no, you have to go polarity point and argue for the sake of arguing.

I can see clearly now, can you!

P

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join