It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: crankyoldman

I read it as she didn’t get the flu shot, got the flu and is blaming the antivaxers for scaring her into not taking the flu shot. Virtue signaling.

But the flu shot isn’t the clot shot, didn’t she know the difference?

Yes, that's the way it is supposed to read at a glance, a doubling down on the antivaxxers, the point is she got the flu and says so. That's the error. She, there is no she, is not seeing that sentiment at large, as "flu shot" is not the same A.I. lexicon as "antivaxxers."

The antivaxxer is a label created and applied to the Jab, expressly. It's the AI cross linking. Does it sound the same saying "this year I didn't get the flu shot because people say I don't need it?"

More importantly, and I pointed this out two years ago, the issue now is "getting sick is not allowed." People now get sick, which was common place for ages, and no justify what it is, hide it, lie, and all sorts of things because if you are sick and it can be prevented you are a "literal" murder.

How many times did "She not she" feel the need to mention getting the flu as a horror that needs hate directed at a class of people in the past. We crossed the threshold for a certain class, where getting sick is a crime if there is something that can allegedly prevent it.

That tweet is an encapsulation of that directed at the subconscious mind. You antivaxxers got me sick, it's just a twist on that. Subtle yes, but obvious.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Here I had to try and I think I did fix this.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
I really miss xthemadness.
He was in the top ten researcher/presenters in this thread from way back.
Where is X?
Does anyone know if he is well?

The 2 posts below will not show the text and video link.
They are just blank.
Weird.
Try quoting it and it is there but will not post

Found this on a site we cannot acknowledge.
This is 13 years old.
It can explain the need for mRNA and especially the need for an antenna like graphene oxide and fungus.

A manmade cell programmed by a computer with its own web address.
That was weird

"https://www.bitchute.com/embed/9NfrJCbPzpk7/">

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
She was raked over the coals over this last year, and goes right back and does it again. She's Indian btw, and it makes zero sense in light of that.

Cringe Clip

This isn't real, this is just A.I. looping as there is quite literally no reason pander this badly, unless........ you really want to show them.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi wishes everyone a happy "Shwanza"!

justthenews.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He's gonna be their guy.

Ben Kew 🐶
@ben_kew
2h
BREAKING: Mike Pence has officially filed as a presidential candidate for 2024.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Interdasting
Mike Pence DENIES he's running for president

'Someone filed a Pence filing. But it wasn’t Pence, his spokesman says, suggesting it was a prank,' wrote New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman in response. The confusion emerged days after the House January 6 Committee released its 800 page report going into detail of former President Donald Trump's effort to try to pressure Pence to reject votes certified by states.  The Pence spokesman batted down a report by a Washington Examiner reporter who flagged the FEC filing and then deleted the tweet. The FEC's web page the Mike Pence for President campaign committee as having a PO Box address in Pence's home state of Indiana.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This guy seems a tad upset
Couldn't find. This is good too

Murder they wrote

Follow the rabbit that is white?
Dashen did you start a telegram account?

edit on 2022/12/26 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I dint but should i?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
I really miss xthemadness.
He was in the top ten researcher/presenters in this thread from way back.
Where is X?
Does anyone know if he is well?

The 2 posts below will not show the text and video link.
They are just blank.
Weird.
Try quoting it and it is there but will not post

Sure hope X is happy & healthy …..having been on this Q journey for several years now and “ Just “ remembering all our Friends who are watching things from above, gives me strength to carry on. Geez, my first posts in this thread were marking Matts Death monthly, lol, showing you guys the cartoon year in our life he left me, He knew how much I would miss him….

Sorry, not sure how to even approach this subject, I’ve asked Tesla Girl to inform ATS if I die, lol, nothing wrong at the moment, think I have lots of years left ! IDK, we can Love people we have never met in person and it’s sad when an ATS member goes silent

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Rels got one why not?
Bad boys 1st episode

Today 7 minutes

Truth
On Twitter?
edit on 2022/12/26 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

justthenews.com...

Weird, I heard here say schwingza.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This was mentioned yesterday[

Controversial I know but I am tired of old men running the show. Let’s go with AOC. She is eligible to run for president in 2024 because she will be 35 before the inauguration date.

10 million

Judge approves $10M class-action settlement over mandatory COVID shots

edit on 2022/12/26 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Probably not. I have one but don’t look at it anymore. I was just wasting time on it, like most of my time on Twitter. Except when I’m reading your posts of course.

originally posted by: dashen
I dint but should i?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Very important reveal... very, as in super duper important.

There are man layers to this, why is asking people not to panic (yell fire in a theater trope) bad? If one rules by fear, isn't suggesting the opposite the worst thing ever?

More than that, I've mentioned the choice point was a defining moment between Fear, Jim Baker, and Liberation/Love. It was woven into the event even down to the twitter thinking. Everything was viewed through that prism, as irrational as it seems now.

The choice made from 2020 on will have consequences, those consequences will be arriving in mass in 2023 and few will connect the choices with the events arriving. It was too far back to connect the Cause and Effect.
edit on 26-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thread

"Ex" C_A.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The election challenge lawsuit filed by Kari Lake, Arizona governor candidate, has been defeated at the first stage. This Redstate article has a link to a pdf of the judge's ruling:
redstate.com...

Apparently the plaintiffs failed to meet the burden of proof. I watched streams of the trial and the prelim, and they did sort of drop the ball a bit. Also conspicuously absent from the proceedings were the chain of custody forms for the drop box collections from voting centers on election day. Those forms might have been the missing ingredient that kept the burden of proof from being met.

The prosecution didn't do as well as they might have with the ballot on demand printer issues in my opinion either. They laid out a lot of implications, but didn't quite bring them together well enough. It seemed like they could have, but they just didn't. I'm not necessarily calling them sell outs. Regardless, they seemed to have failed at this part of the trial, didn't quite build a clear enough case.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Likely trust the planish if they were not all in as such, as in may interfear with behind the scenes and or things already in play.

Seeing many narrative deluded squawking loudly, running wildly, hands over ears, weirdly blanking out, cogs unable to grasp their own dribbly defense of ????????????????? or ummm ice cream, so another stage is we , all, is at imo, rite on holydays season, next year i still feel a bringing of mind enemies together happening, an unexpected event, yes likely children etc orientated, pisses me off hearing some say it will take years, slow years, nope n hope, feel the universe has had many of these our present scenariuoooos before and Quickening up is a potential, i feel it and thatllll do me.

Oh, will dear Q's return new year ???

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Q will not return. Q is a b****

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

justthenews.com...

Happy swan song?

shvantz(SHVANTZ)

n. Penis, dick.

n. Very rude man, lowlife, snitch.

n. Tail.
Shvantz
edit on 27-12-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Gov. Abbott Faces Backlash From Democrats Over Christmas Eve Migrant Drop Off Near Kamala Harris’ Residence
Suspicious

How many times has infiltration instead of invasion been uttered?
Why spread out the invading forces?
How much vetting goes on before the bus is loaded?
Seems to be not very defensive?

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join