It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is all a big show.

Society is pretty far gone at this point. “They” can keep trickling information and concepts out before the grand finale, but at this point they are just desensitizing people. Unfortunately, nobody cares until something big happens.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
The election challenge lawsuit filed by Kari Lake, Arizona governor candidate, has been defeated at the first stage. This Redstate article has a link to a pdf of the judge's ruling:
redstate.com...

Apparently the plaintiffs failed to meet the burden of proof. I watched streams of the trial and the prelim, and they did sort of drop the ball a bit. Also conspicuously absent from the proceedings were the chain of custody forms for the drop box collections from voting centers on election day. Those forms might have been the missing ingredient that kept the burden of proof from being met.

The prosecution didn't do as well as they might have with the ballot on demand printer issues in my opinion either. They laid out a lot of implications, but didn't quite bring them together well enough. It seemed like they could have, but they just didn't. I'm not necessarily calling them sell outs. Regardless, they seemed to have failed at this part of the trial, didn't quite build a clear enough case.

edit on 12/27/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Too late to edit?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Maybe when things become so outrageous people will not be able to just do the shrug.

This smacks of what Pfizer tried to do when they wanted to keep information about the jabs from the public for 50 years.
What Happens to the Evidence Jan. 6th Insurrection
They are going to release information but only what they want to release.

"But it's not likely to include all the evidence the panel collected in its 18 month investigation."
So Congress is not subjected to the FOIA, unlike Pfizer.

"Congress is not subject to the FOIA, and House rules, which lawmakers approve with each new Congress, set at a minimum two decade timeline before the public can see records that are preserved."

Of course the Dems are blaming the Republicans for not establishing an independent panel to conduct the investigation.
A rather crucial act because if an independent committee was formed then they would have been subject to FOAI.
Speaking of transparency. Lol.

Republican Block An Independent panel to Investigate January 6th
Mitch McConnel strikes again.
It would be interesting to see exactly what Mike Pence was doing at the time.
We Still Don't Have All of the Evidence

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Maybe there is a different POV to this...

I've mentioned before that maybe these strange pics of Alex Soros might be similarly symbolic.

Like The Movie "M"

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Circling back to the contaminated blood supply.
Baby Alex Blood Transfusion

I can't even imagine how the parents are coping especially after they went through so much effort to get unjabbed blood. How can the hospital administers try to go to such absurd lengths to hide what is obvious and expect to get away with this?

Meanwhile the situation with Canadian doctors is getting worse. Most of them have at least 4 jabs and some are on #5.
Canadian Doctors Deaths

Just for fun [not]...
Seems artificial sweeteners are a thing now because The Guardian said so.
Artificial sweeteners Linked to Heart Disease

"A specific type of artificial sweetener- aspartame- was associated with a 17% increase in cardiovascular events, while acesulfatne potassium and sucralose were linked with coronary heart disease."

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Something creepy this way comes. Gates again.
Billy has had an extensive relationship with Stanford University, starting with the plan on January 30, 2015.
Stanford University and the Gates Foundation
With the roll out of the plandemic they are probably still asking the q "Why are some people able to fend off pathogens while others cannot?"

Warp speed ahead. Still working with Stanford but now heading to the frontiers of adenochrome...
Stanford University Youth Blood and Organs

Probably this is the most obvious question but exactly how are they going to harvest sufficient baby blood and organs to treat this new market demand?
Alkahest Bioteh Startup

Possibly the 'needy' can order an elite package once we get used to the idea.
World's First Artificial Womb Facility
Targeting babies for personal beauty?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Artificial sweeteners are already bad as it is! Now they can cause heart problems dios mio
Next up raising kids a having pets.
Taking a shower, brushing your teeth, clipping nails etc etc
Rinse repeat

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

7 moons ago it was it cannot get too much more ludi·crous than at present, nope, saying the same again now would actualllly be also ludi·crous lol, so maybe the movie will indeed be the best ever, so unbelievable that thoughts n focus of the mind virussed humanity start, OH Dorithy there's a curtain.

And the prep for that mind viruss detap behind the scenes atm imo must be vast, vast indeed, the platform structure perfect, the matresses for the fallings, soft, yes 4 to6 % join zombievile keeping empathy strong, gosh is it not exciting so so much, soul level permission a must, keeps me less involved in the choice points etc though so diffiCULT with family n those close.

So as we close to half way through most 13 moon calenders and complete putrids 12 month mind ruin ( unless nowed or ing ), desire you best with the now, may your heart ripple best able, your feelings inspire all, you your dot have the best circle.

My feel is the Q's will a very least say bye bye.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Pretty Strange occurrences currently.
7 moons ago I was dealing with anaphylactic shock issues.
Now I am dealing with them still trying to get rid of me @ work for it.
Tomorrow is my 1st job interview in 4 years
Meanwhile civilization seems to be moving backwards.
I get the annunaki on niburu but how long before they are gone again?
What the help is up with digital anyways analog was better

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Kind of strange, it's getting grief for this and I think for the wrong reason. Afghanistan isn't relevant, and even if it was, it wasn't an active war, but a "peace keeping" scenario or some such euphemism, as after 20 years there was no win-goal.

Either way, it was a draw down when Team Joe got it. That said, we're sending guns and, I guess blankets, to Ukraine, not troops - allegedly. So the connection is strange to me, and while the "defending Taiwan" seems a stretch, the worse implication is WE are not defended from invasion, like the border invasion where more troops are crossing than are crossing the non existent Ukraine border.

Conclusion, NATO is cooked by spring, as regardless of POV, this was the worst thing he could say no matter what he intended.

CLIP

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

if that is true, then doesn't that make Russia much more dangerous than advertised? I mean we spent thousands of lives and billions of dollars in Afghanistan, but we only have sent few items to and techniqualy no bodies to Ukraine. Maybe we shouldn't send Ukraine any more money, or better yet maybe the "Big Guy" could send his share to whatever war front Blinky-NoBlinky is trying poorly to hint at.

Since Pelosi made such a big deal about kissing Zelensky, purhapse we can send her over there to chase after those darn Russians (or is that a crime against humanity? She's a Democrat so I think it would be fine)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Defeat The Mandates
@dchomecoming
Spaces is open but it will not start until 8pm. The speakers are scheduled. If the audience has a question, please drop it in the chat. Thank you!
GCS Doctors: Bowden, Cole, Urso, Fynn, Lindley, Wiseman @ 8pm CST
371 in this Spac
linky
[
[Q

Q

@Q

edit on 2022/12/27 by CrazyFox because:
[

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Russia Vs. Britain, to very different Social Media Monitoring Systems.

CLIP

Russia way behind on thought crime too it seems.

Arr est of Catholic woman protester for silently PRAYING outside abortion clinic sparks debate between her supporters who condemn 'thought crime' and critics who accuse her of harassing women patients in 'buffer zone'

Warning: If you people don't give me some good posts in here I'm filling up a post with a meme or no meme Great Awakening edition.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Keep strong n good luck with interview, if it helps, seventh moon has six on either side, next six be funner imo

plus the more theys, push back, faster the can opens n moar lite the more not lite seen, advice if desired, anchor, nature, laugh best able daily, lol stopped and asked spirit, anything else, reply = watch the water, universe gonna pee.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

from your "Clip" link I saw these two posts;

John Cleese
@JohnCleese
·
12h
Can anyone ( including BBC employees ) tell me why the BBC has not shown Monty Python for a couple of decades ?
and

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
·
8h
Would Trump have won the 2020 election if the FBI and CIA didn’t collude with Twitter?

So who will get an answer first? Which one won't be a joke? These are questions?

Most importantly.

DISGRACED Prince Andrew is being thrown out of Buckingham Palace by King Charles.

The Duke, 62, will no longer be allowed an office in the building — or to use it as a corresponding address.

How quietly people seem to forget about Jimmy Savile and King Charles. If necrophilia is acceptable, then what really happened on Epstein Island?

The man might be King now, but that doesn't erase past crimes. I bring this up since we know that UK's PM had a hand in the Russian Pipeline going up, but from where did those orders come?

The other thing that got me thinking that the Swiss might be more involved than people might think is the fact that Switzerland has more Bomb/fallout shelter per-capita than any other country on Earth. Why does a neutral country feel the need to do this? I mean there have been (2?) world wars, and Switzerland kept it's neutral status protected by all involved countries. What did the Swiss gain from the destroyed Russian Pipeline?

Who is pulling the strings on people like the King of England and President of the US, but can't get a hold on the President of Russia? The Swiss have been quiet on a whole mess of topics that should have involved them, instead they stay out of it all. Could they be the puppet masters this whole time?

I think so.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Anyone else noticed that qagg.news appears to be OFFLINE; with a HOST ERROR message from cloudflare?

QAGG.NEWS is one of the top aggregator sites for Q posts!

Been catching up on archives and will post an interim update in hour or two.
edit on 27-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Maybe there is a different POV to this...

I've mentioned before that maybe these strange pics of Alex Soros might be similarly symbolic.

Like The Movie "M"

I’ve been sharing on Titter battlefield but wanted to check in Frens.

The real battle is currently playing out with digital assets. Stellar LUMEN = LIGHT = TRANSPARENCY = TRUTH
Blockchain, all transactions are public so no longer mismanaged funds stolen etc.

Even with events many still are sleeping 😴

But check this out.

UN, Stellar Development Foundation Now Collaborating To Distribute Crypto To Help Displaced People In Ukraine

UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, announced recently it was working with the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF), the creator of the Stellar + Free Alerts blockchain network, to launch a first-of-its-kind blockchain-based payment distribution solution for bringing funds to displaced people within Ukraine.

UN forced to use Stellar = TRANSPARENCY and message to deep state.

Hope everyone here is in good spirit and ready for 2023 JUSTICE

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
As we get ready to say goodbye to 2022 and enter 2023, what should we expect given the undeniable evidence that we have a fraudulent government actively working against us ? In this day and age could something equivalent to the Nuremberg Trials even happen ? I guess I need to learn more about those trials, were they conducted by the Military ?

It does seem that the “ Military is the only way “ is true. The new House can investigate the scamdemic, Jan.6th, Government infiltration of social media, election fraud, Hunter’s laptop, FTX, Ukraine money laundering, etc. , but Who enforces any wrong doing, lol, the FBI ?!

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe I didn't notice but the qntmpkts.keybase.pub says:

4 0 4
There is not an index.html or index.md here. If only there were.

If you still want to peek inside /keybase/public/qntmpkts:

keybase.pub...
Using the Keybase filesystem, for real
This site is just a simple site that serves content straight out of the Keybase filesystem. If you're curious what KBFS is, please read Introducing the Keybase filesystem.

and it seems that qmap.pub is also off line. Yet Qanon.pub is still up.

Could this be a targeted attack against -Q-, or is this as they say a coincidence?

Wanted to add that if we are at that "10 days of darkness", then it should be noted that January 6th is ten days from now.
edit on 27-12-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join