It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you. Hopefully things work out for you in the new year!

And Merry Christmas to our gracious hosts at ATS. And Merry Christmas to Dashen, and my thanks for keeping up the good fight and keeping the threads running.

I’m sure many of you are running on fumes at this point. Don’t give up hope!

originally posted by: pheonix358
Merry Christmas to all.

Chill for a while. Very hard Christmas for me. I have a ten month old Grand daughter, my first Grandchild, that I have not met because I haven't had the right jabs.

I hope we are getting very close to this ...

P

edit on 12/24/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Comfy...Merry Christmas everyone

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That's a lovely Meme! Happy and Safe Christmas to you and all the Q-thread regulars!

BTW...when Q posted this message: qalerts.app... regarding the 2022 Arizona Election, did he do so to keep us from being disappointed when Judges throw out/reject the election challenges in that state? (Kari Lake's challenge was tossed today.)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everybody.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

I first thought when Z was speaking that is was a dubbed translator. The delivery was so overly verbose and "acted", like it was the soundtrack of an old American TV series or p0rno movie. I'm late to comment, but yeah...it was quite a spectacle, to the point it didn't even make sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Reminds me of the newer fourth Bourne film.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wishes to all for a calm and relaxing holiday.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

edit on 24-12-2022 by FlyingFox because: I couldn't help myself.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This comment still leaves me coming from the SCOTUS case being about votes and failure to keep the oath to the COTUS. Apples an Oranges IMO when COVID is the DeSantis case. Granted they don't start at the top after a Grand Jury under normal circumstances. We can extrapolate that it is about a dangerous "Vaccine" that ended up being NOT one by the standard definition from 10 years ago. The injuries caused and severity of this situation would lend the proceedings are RUSHED to the front of the line for the immediate prevention of further damage. THAT is the reason you can skip to the Supremes.

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: Justoneman
What are you talking about? This is about the case in Florida, separate from Utah or the SCOTUS. All that you just posted doesn't change the fact there is a case in Florida going to the Florida Supremes.

I was talking about what QTheStormRider put in his post. Let me explain for you:

The Disclose.Tv post, that QTheStormRider has his little pointing finger emoji aimed at in his reply below it, is about Governor DeSantis and the FL Attorney General petitioning the Florida State Supreme Court to establish a Grand Jury to investigate malfeasance with regard to COVID vaccine marketing in the State of Florida. The FL Supreme Court granted their request.

The first line of the QTheStormRider reply (beyond the little pointing finger emoji) is "The same SUPREME COURT that seeked [sic] out the Brusons [sic] brothers case". The next line is, "What's happening with SCOTUS?" followed by a bunch of poorly written fan fiction.

QTheStormRider seems to be under the mistaken impression that the FL Supreme Court--who just approved the FL Grand Jury to investigate vaccine shenanigans--is the same "SUPREME COURT that seeked [sic] out the Brusons [sic] brothers case".

As you have observed, and as I was alluding to, the FL Supreme Court approving a Florida Grand Jury is unrelated to SCOTUS granting certiorari to the Brunson case (which action doesn't mean SCOTUS "seeked [sic] out the Brusons [sic] brothers case"), a case which originated in the State of Utah.

Further, to address something you posted, to whit, "All that you just posted doesn't change the fact there is a case in Florida going to the Florida Supremes."

What DeSantis and the FL AG have asked for is a Grand Jury. Grand Juries are empaneled before a case is made. The role of the Grand Jury is not to determine guilt or innocence. They are formed to determine whether or not charges should be filed or an indictment issued. There exists no case presently, as the Grand Jury has just been approved. Keep in mind that just because there is a Grand Jury investigation doesn't necessarily mean any charges or indictments are forthcoming. Further, any case against a party, relating to the subject matter the Grand Jury has been empaneled for, would likely not start in the FL Supreme Court.

Could a case be making it's way to the Florida Supreme Court? Sure. Does that case exist today? Well, you assert "... the fact there is a case going to the Florida Supremes." I'm sure there are many cases in Florida headed for review by the FL Supreme Court justices. But, is there one already headed there that originated from the Grand Jury the FL Supreme Court just approved two days ago? As you have said that it's a "fact" that such a case is headed for the Florida Supreme Court, would you please provide a link to that case? I'd like to read it.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Merry Christmas All…..🌲

What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa ? A Rebel without a Claus !

Why did the Grinch rob a liquor store ? He needed some Holiday Spirit !

Who’s not hungry on Christmas ? The turkey, he’s always stuffed !

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Merry Qmas to you all.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Merry Christmas

Everyone
edit on 2022/12/25 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A Xmas gift only Anons can appreciate.

In fact, a Xmas gift from DJT that no one, to my knowledge, has explored correctly if at all.

We've known here that DJT's "win" as due to the unrigged rigged election and was likely the only valid election in history.

We know that Team HRC was livid because they were caught, but couldn't say "as always we rigged the election so we'd win, but that SOB stole our rigged efforts with his own."

So instead they revealed the truth, Inversion, that DJT "Stole the Election." They were telling the truth, albeit from their POV, the entire time.

To my memory, this is the first time he has revealed this fact using "failed rigging" as the baseline. The implication is obvious, he won fairly, which by default means Joe's 81m votes were fake as hell.

Which confirms, Team Joe was rigged to be IN office, to take the fall and reveal the system of rigging, lies, graft, trafficking, economy, laundering etc.

There are two election systems, Federal and State, we've now had one of each under the 2018 E.O. which Joe did not repeal, with Hobbs, Fetterman, Warnock et al being rigged into office just as Joe was, without interference. Remarkable the dumbest people were rigged in, effing Fetterman was rigged into the Senate for god's sake!!!

Could DJT's Truth here be a signal?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When it happens....they do NOT want the world to think it was a coup FOR Trump.....

They will be thrown out and arrested due to years of documented fraud.....

You can just tell they are all so overly confident THEY have 100% control and can NEVER be prosecuted....

HUGE mistake.....they are going to look foolish and stupid when it goes down....ROFLMAO....

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
I'm so sorry Pheonix....Prayers and good wishes for you. Hang in there 2023 has to be better!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
CHIP ROY IS ON FUEGO!!!🔥🔥🔥

rumble.com...

Much love to everyone.......Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sellout Trending

edit on 2022/12/25 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A Xmas gift only Anons can appreciate.

In fact, a Xmas gift from DJT that no one, to my knowledge, has explored correctly if at all.

We've known here that DJT's "win" as due to the unrigged rigged election and was likely the only valid election in history.

We know that Team HRC was livid because they were caught, but couldn't say "as always we rigged the election so we'd win, but that SOB stole our rigged efforts with his own."

So instead they revealed the truth, Inversion, that DJT "Stole the Election." They were telling the truth, albeit from their POV, the entire time.

To my memory, this is the first time he has revealed this fact using "failed rigging" as the baseline. The implication is obvious, he won fairly, which by default means Joe's 81m votes were fake as hell.

Which confirms, Team Joe was rigged to be IN office, to take the fall and reveal the system of rigging, lies, graft, trafficking, economy, laundering etc.

There are two election systems, Federal and State, we've now had one of each under the 2018 E.O. which Joe did not repeal, with Hobbs, Fetterman, Warnock et al being rigged into office just as Joe was, without interference. Remarkable the dumbest people were rigged in, effing Fetterman was rigged into the Senate for god's sake!!!

Could DJT's Truth here be a signal?

That's like giving someone a life sized portrait of you holding your Emmy award from 6 years ago for Christmas. Let's not get confused between a "gift" and a promotional offer that does more promoting than offering.

🤨🙄

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join