It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok
Living in the world of freaky deaky.
That pic bothered the cr.. out of me.
Of course it was not AF1 but it was ours.

And with all the revelations of mass fortunes hidden away in crypto by world leaders and...probably... Everybody in Congress.
So which cryptos were secured? Enough for anyone to have faith in it.
Anyway that does not matter with the point I am about to make.

I just took a 180* flip on Zelensky.
That guy is a boss.
In my world as I viewed him it was all stagecraft and he was a non issue.
But this last act these last few days are stunning.
Enough so as to make me see him in a different light.
That is Heffe.
That's the boss.
He has all the dirt on everyone.
He owns everyone that laundered money through Ukraine and a bunch of different cryptos.
HE OWNS the BIDEN S and WH.

This guy has received more US $ totally unaccounted for without any accounting at all than what was in our total money supply just a few years ago.
More than everyone's bank accounts all totaled.

Nancy Pelosi held up a Ukraine flag in front of the USA flag as if this man and his country is sovereign over us. And why not? He receives our debt based money for nothing, but for the fact he has the dirt on everyone.

This reminds me of the "Left Behind" movie and books that came out a decade+ ago.
I did not read them or watch the movie but remember interviews of the author and commentary.

The AC character in that movie was never voted USA president, was a foreigner, and flew around in AF1 as CiC in charge of our military.

This Zelensky character sure is a pretty good actor

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So supreme idiot Lizzy Warren came out swinging on Crypto because,,, well,, FTX&The Bank Man. Of course. Which begs a lot of Q's.

Sam Bankman-Fried's father drafted tax legislation for Elizabeth Warren, donated thousands to Dems

[...]

edit on 24-12-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
justthenews.com...

Frigid winter storm leaves over 1 million without power, at least a dozen people have died

The news outlet also reports at least 17 people have died in weather-related fatalities – in Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Wisconsin.

The flight tracking website FlightAware.com reported that on Saturday alone 2,352 flights within or coming or going from the U.S. have been delay and 1,717 have been cancelled.

Those numbers are sure to change.....funny how it was posted as 17 and 1717....LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Begs the Q, how many are just included in their propaganda, even though not really involved?

Let's hope she was doing the right thing.

White collar criminals suffer the most.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Twitter Files 8

It was an open secret at Twitter that one of its executives was ex-CIA, which is why Chan referred to that executive’s “former employer.”

I think we've concluded here there is no such thing as "former".

Watch, their argument will be "foreign surveillance" so that the agency can bring down through color revolutions other leaders and those who oppose "democracy."

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
@posobo tweeting, the obvious, Hannity = CIA stooge. Kind of funny actually.

You are talking with m.A.L.I.C.E. far far far more than you realize.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

Every third or fourth QSR post is complete bunk, for some reason. Probably so skeptics can dismiss the entire body of work, which is somewhat accurate. So, QSR mashing all of the court venues together looks like standard practice, imo. Sure we can discern the difference, but maybe it's not meant for everybody.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
RECONCILE NOT REVENGE

In a world that seems filled with darkness,
know that you are not alone.
God is with us, in full control, and all we need.

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE choosing to leave the 99 for the lost 1.
For WE ARE ALL precious in His sight...
and love unconditionally.

We are LIVING HIStory... the Greatest Story ever told.
Teaching us to look within & FLIP THE SCRIPT... SEE NO SIDES
US Choosing to BE BEST... UNITE... learning to LIVE AGAIN.

Our acts of COMFORT & MERCY are proof of His love.
Creating a trail of LIGHT that pierces the darkness,
HELPING HANDS reaching out to lift us all up TOGETHER.

Remember who you are...
You are a child of God.
And this is a LOVE story.

God is LOVE.

Peace = The Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything.

Follow the White Rabbit

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Even though Vladimir Putin could zap President Zelenskyy any time he wants to right there in Ukraine, the U.S. provided him with more security than even a U.S. President gets, during the process of bringing him to America last week, aboard a luxurious Boeing C-40B.

Fascinating Security Measures: www.bbc.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Matt Taibbi Reflects On "Repulsive, Horrifying, Dystopian" World Run By 'Anti-People'

Not long ago, CIA veterans tell me, the information above the “tearline” of a U.S. government intelligence cable would include the station of origin and any other CIA offices copied on the report.
I spent much of today looking at exactly similar documents, seemingly written by the same people, except the “offices” copied at the top of their reports weren’t other agency stations, but Twitter’s Silicon Valley colleagues: Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, even Wikipedia. It turns out these are the new principal intelligence outposts of the American empire. A subplot is these companies seem not to have had much choice in being made key parts of a global surveillance and information control apparatus, although evidence suggests their Quislingian executives were mostly all thrilled to be absorbed. Details on those “Other Government Agencies” soon, probably tomorrow.

...and there we go

#TwitterFiles Part 9
edit on 24-12-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
So the House just passed the 1.7 trillion omnibus bill...or what I like to call another round of money laundering.....

I would seriously like to know HOW they arrived at EXACTLY 1.7? (17) LOL

Found another one..........11.3 Verification!?!?!?!?!?

#26 - 2017-11-01 05:41:54 (UTC+1)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You know, that is very insightful and a good way to read her posts.
She survived the twitter purge at first for awhile.

Two models to work from in examining this.
Sorcha faal was very skilled by using current events and inserting only 10-15% dis-info to direct false leads and conclusions.
And Rayellen Allen @rumormillnews used to post how her CIA husband taught her how to discredit herself by whacky claims to avoid getting silenced.
I personally know she drops gold nuggets frequently.
Weeding through disinfo is an art of discernment in this day and age of CIA psyop.
In the early days of the net there were so many finds.
Now it's all algorithm.
In sales there is an art of making obvious mistakes in delivery to become approachable.

QSR is not news.
Realrawnews might be.
What I find interesting is rrn is never approached by anyone trying to discredit it.
It portrays so much of an alternate reality you would think they would use it to discredit maga,Q, patriots, 1/6 attendees, etc...
But that site is never brought up by anyone.
IMO that site gives the only explanation why so many in politics, media and Hollywood look so much different in physical appearance and mannerisms.
Like Eminem no longer able to rap fast.
Or Dave Chappelle no longer able to make me laugh.
So much disinfo misinformation I am just waiting for that one key figure to jump out screaming

"Surprise M.....F....."

To save space...
If Nancy is DC head witch.
What occult significance is there in her kissing Zelensky on the lips.
Could that have been a ceremony?
Is there any way Zelensky is the Pindar?

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: kreinhard

Every third or fourth QSR post is complete bunk, for some reason. Probably so skeptics can dismiss the entire body of work, which is somewhat accurate. So, QSR mashing all of the court venues together looks like standard practice, imo. Sure we can discern the difference, but maybe it's not meant for everybody.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is leftover from my last post
a reply to: Nevercompromise
realrawnews.com...

showed the panel Nancy’s bank statements.

The choice to know is ours.
Timelines
Only % can be handled the rest would send you to the loony bin.
Wonder who gets the bottom bunk?
What kind of padding is in style these days?
Where will it be located?
How will one get there?
Who will take there?
When?
edit on 2022/12/24 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

edit on 2022/12/24 by CrazyFox because: Duplicate

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh, the Bank Man Taketh and the Bank Man Giveth...

BREAKING: Secret Back Channel Between FTX and White House Closed the Day After FTX Filed for Bankruptcy

@warrior...

McElwee is a well-known progressive activist who started the “Abolish ICE” movement and in 2018 founded Data for Progress, a progressive think tank with an emphasis on influencing public policy through polling. DFP quickly embedded itself into the top layers of the Democratic firmament. More recently, McElwee became a close political ally and adviser to FTX founder SAM BANKMAN-FRIED. (They were connected through Shor, according to a friend of both men.)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Seems Someone Released a Talking Point.

We'll have to reconcile, Mass Talking Point on a Q topic "suicide weekend", literally going into the weekend, seemingly false.

Q Suicide

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Stupid voices

Getting on my nerves

Seriously?

:cheers
edit on 2022/12/24 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
QTSR Dec 24:

QTSR Dec 24:

QTSR Dec 24:

edit on 12/24/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to all.

Chill for a while. Very hard Christmas for me. I have a ten month old Grand daughter, my first Grandchild, that I have not met because I haven't had the right jabs.

I hope we are getting very close to this ...

P

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

The thumbnail in this pic is interesting and the video only addressed the khazars.
This is an excellent map but shows the Canaanite/Phonecian migration. The khazars connection is the overland journey of this part of the tribe up through the steppes and responsible for the silk road.
This map shows how these expert seamen migrated their communities into every port city where they mastered seatrade all speaking their language designed for trade.
They exported their gods as well.
That is an excellent map showing their migration but I could not find it in the video or from the author.
The book he is reading from must be the source.
The Canaanites are the khazars are the jews

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join