It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My application is pending.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A Xmas gift only Anons can appreciate.

In fact, a Xmas gift from DJT that no one, to my knowledge, has explored correctly if at all.

We've known here that DJT's "win" as due to the unrigged rigged election and was likely the only valid election in history.

We know that Team HRC was livid because they were caught, but couldn't say "as always we rigged the election so we'd win, but that SOB stole our rigged efforts with his own."

So instead they revealed the truth, Inversion, that DJT "Stole the Election." They were telling the truth, albeit from their POV, the entire time.

To my memory, this is the first time he has revealed this fact using "failed rigging" as the baseline. The implication is obvious, he won fairly, which by default means Joe's 81m votes were fake as hell.

Which confirms, Team Joe was rigged to be IN office, to take the fall and reveal the system of rigging, lies, graft, trafficking, economy, laundering etc.

There are two election systems, Federal and State, we've now had one of each under the 2018 E.O. which Joe did not repeal, with Hobbs, Fetterman, Warnock et al being rigged into office just as Joe was, without interference. Remarkable the dumbest people were rigged in, effing Fetterman was rigged into the Senate for god's sake!!!

Could DJT's Truth here be a signal?

Gosh, surprised this post didn’t receive more notice, you nailed it Cranky ! LOL, DJT out cheated the cheaters in 2016, pretty funny really if not so darn serious ! On my way to Christmas #2 with Loved ones, I’m tired and reaching deep for the energy to do my job, which as far as I can tell is to reinforce Faith in Humanity……yikes…..Ho Ho Ho….

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This was a really good video. And insightful as to what might going on up there in space.
I liked the few parts they included when Trump was Prez too.
Could some of those secret launches that took place during his administration be white hat ops? Most likely imo. Especially if there are Russian and Chinese white hats included.

edit on R2022x5931pmSun, 25 Dec 2022 19:13:59 -0600 by Roxstar because: grammar

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to ALL of you wonderful friends!
I am truly blessed to be here!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Good news from Fulford....let's hope he is right.....

benjaminfulford.net...

It looks like 2022 will be known as the last year the Khazarian mafia’s “rules-based world order” actually controlled any part of the world. In a sign of how isolated the KM is, on December 18th, by a vote of 195 to 2, the countries of the world agreed to double the amount of protected land and ocean in the world and take other action to stop the extinction crisis caused by humanity.

If the Supreme Court fails to rule against the fake Biden regime in January, then “kinetic action” will remove them, the CIA sources say.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

In fact, a Xmas gift from DJT that no one, to my knowledge, has explored correctly if at all.

We've known here that DJT's "win" as due to the unrigged rigged election and was likely the only valid election in history.

We know that Team HRC was livid because they were caught, but couldn't say "as always we rigged the election so we'd win, but that SOB stole our rigged efforts with his own."

So instead they revealed the truth, Inversion, that DJT "Stole the Election." They were telling the truth, albeit from their POV, the entire time.

To my memory, this is the first time he has revealed this fact using "failed rigging" as the baseline. The implication is obvious, he won fairly, which by default means Joe's 81m votes were fake as hell.

Which confirms, Team Joe was rigged to be IN office, to take the fall and reveal the system of rigging, lies, graft, trafficking, economy, laundering etc.

There are two election systems, Federal and State, we've now had one of each under the 2018 E.O. which Joe did not repeal, with Hobbs, Fetterman, Warnock et al being rigged into office just as Joe was, without interference. Remarkable the dumbest people were rigged in, effing Fetterman was rigged into the Senate for god's sake!!!

Second G in "RIGG" leads to
Dec 23, 2017 3:58:14 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No. 158439
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Gosh, surprised this post didn’t receive more notice, you nailed it Cranky ! LOL, DJT out cheated the cheaters in 2016, pretty funny really if not so darn serious ! On my way to Christmas #2 with Loved ones, I’m tired and reaching deep for the energy to do my job, which as far as I can tell is to reinforce Faith in Humanity……yikes…..Ho Ho Ho….

It wasn't an outcheat. It was a way more popular than the media allowed. He likely won by a landslide this last time but he may have won a few more states had the Uniparty not cheated to help Hillary. It was "her turn" to win and Trump got more legit votes than the DS could muster. They were prepared better in 2020, but that only makes it easier to see how they have been cheating us all these years. At least since Before JFK.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Cassidy Hutchinson said her 'QAnon fans' aunt and uncle considered refinancing their home to help pay her legal bills so she could stay away from 'Trump world'

hello again cassidy

"I was communicating with my aunt and uncle, who I had not spoken with in years because they are QAnon fans, but they were looking to refinancing their house to free up money so I could not have to go back to Trump world," Hutchinson testified, adding "they understood why I didn't want to."

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16552853 📁
Jun 29 2022 02:23:20 (EST)
What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
priorities

"Tonight I had the privilege and honor to speak at America's Future fundraiser to combat child trafficking at Mar-A-Lago," Crokin wrote in a social media post, claiming that while she was at Trump's club she discussed "Pizzagate" -- a viral conspiracy theory that falsely claims prominent Democrats were running a child-sex trafficking ring out of a pizza shop in Washington, D.C.

People are awake.
They are organizing.
Donald J Trump is hosting the soiree .

We fighting the pervs in style

According to social media posts, the event was billed as a fundraiser in support of a "documentary" on sex trafficking -- one of the pillars of the QAnon conspiracy theory. The website for the film, which includes multiple falsehoods and claims of mass sex-trafficking in Hollywood, boasts that it is "Banned by YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and PayPal.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Gem Flynn renounces Qanon, then makes money off Qanon merch and does appearances at rallies.

He's a sly one.

parkour

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Interesting
For some reason unable to link to Twitter
last try

6. At the onset of the pandemic, according to meeting notes, the Trump admin was especially concerned about panic buying. They came looking for “help from the tech companies to combat misinformation” about “runs on grocery stores.” But . . . there were runs on grocery stores.

Completely different but interesting haarp vs meteor

This will be the first use of HAARP to probe an asteroid.

Elon
Worked

Much more to The Twitter Files: Covid Editon than this introductory thread.

edit on 2022/12/26 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Twitter Files Covid Edition

Isn't the Clinton Foundation enamored with Haiti, seems so odd they'd let Haiti go unjabbed, unless the enamored part is, well, you know...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Comrade

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I really miss xthemadness.
He was in the top ten researcher/presenters in this thread from way back.
Where is X?
Does anyone know if he is well?

The 2 posts below will not show the text and video link.
They are just blank.
Weird.
Try quoting it and it is there but will not post
edit on 26-12-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com...
Found this on a site we cannot acknowledge.
This is 13 years old.
It can explain the need for mRNA and especially the need for an antenna like graphene oxide and fungus.

A manmade cell programmed by a computer with its own web address.
That was weird

www.bitchute.com...

This is 13 years old.
It can explain the need for mRNA and especially the need for an antenna like graphene oxide and fungus.

That was weird

edit on Mon Dec 26 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix post...get rid of weird code

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here I had to try and I think I did fix this.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
I really miss xthemadness.
He was in the top ten researcher/presenters in this thread from way back.
Where is X?
Does anyone know if he is well?

The 2 posts below will not show the text and video link.
They are just blank.
Weird.
Try quoting it and it is there but will not post

This is 13 years old.

That was weird

"https://www.bitchute.com/embed/9NfrJCbPzpk7/">

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Comrade

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is fun.

There were three serious problems with Twitter’s process:

First, much of the content moderation was conducted by bots, trained on machine learning and AI – impressive in their engineering, yet still too crude for such nuanced work.

Second, contractors, in places like the Philippines, also moderated content. They were given decision trees to aid in the process, but tasking non experts to adjudicate tweets on complex topics like myocarditis and mask efficacy data was destined for a significant error rate

That was a topic not topic, a conspiracy theory. That's a big reveal, few will catch it.

Now, keep that in mind.

Try not to listen to the celebrity, try and see that no celebrity exists to listen to, there is only propaganda to an end-ish. So, did Cher really listen to antivaxxers, or is Cher a liar bot that simply took the party line and twisted it???

edit on 26-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I read it as she didn’t get the flu shot, got the flu and is blaming the antivaxers for scaring her into not taking the flu shot. Virtue signaling.

But the flu shot isn’t the clot shot, didn’t she know the difference?

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join