It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

more stewie

LIVE: Steve Kirsch NUKES 'Died Suddenly' Critics, BREAKING: Covid "Misinformation" Arrests BEGIN

fan fiction

Remember when we went over cue sending messages thru time using some super technology
Would a cyborg be able to receive them?

Damn voices
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Why we should be concerned... the Pioneer Fund who is contributing to the cause has, gasp, a eugenics background and Nazi link.

edit on 2022/12/28 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Totally, man. It sure would suck to accidentally call it right and tip somebody off, or call it really bad and give the jerk faces some ideas. (Globalist reads Bad Cabbie post, thinks: 'Eating babies, hadn't thought of that. Great idea though!) Seriously though, interesting show. More plot twists than I expected, but not too bad in an omg we're all gonna die sort of way...erm, thrilling, I meant to say, turning out to be a bit more of a thriller than I expected...yeah...

a reply to: Caled

It does seem so, as stated in an earlier thread. Also, agree, no doubt most of the populace are too busy being 'entertained to death' as Steve Quayle puts it. Regardless of whatever else he's right about, he's definitely right about that. It'll probably take something big for people to react strongly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the future brings.

It sure would be interesting to know what the true shake out is on how much of the population really sees things mostly for what they are, or something close to it. I suspect that number may be a bit higher than most might think, at least as far as the government/corporate corruption thing goes.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I can't believe she stopped dying her hair, that's the real Q.

CLIP

Funny she calls it "injury."

Any wrong or damage done to another, either In his person, rights, reputation, or property.

Notice the problem, what's the term for ruined life, or maimed for life, or doctor induced permanent physical irreparable damage?

From 2019 The Chosen One. The setup was unbearable, couldn't watch it, but in retrospect, it was tame by 2021 IRL standards.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting takeaway from Jim Marrs's "Rise Of The Fourth Reich". Many of the war crime convicts from World War II, I think actually was most, were released shortly after being imprisoned, and went back to work building their reich in secret or were conscripted into government service in the US.

I take your meaning from your post, but I wanted to chime in for clarity to add that whatever that is, let's hope they do a little better than Nuremberg did...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The Fourth Reich was my introduction to Jim Marrs and ATS. After reading that one I bought the rest of his books.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting thoughts, thanks for mentioning the BR thing again, I had forgotten if you've mentioned that part of it before. Tends to support my 'scripted' theory.

a reply to: Caled

I think it was. As stated in a previous thread, the actions of the last congress and the executive branch since January 21st of 2021 reek of desperation, in my opinion. Starting a war is certainly a possible escape hatch for them from that type of scenario. Also, if outsourced US corruption there is as widespread as it seems, there's a lot of illicit trade that is jeopardized by Russia's activities there. They'll want to protect that investment, or at least slow down the Russian advance, give them more time to withdraw or adjust.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

I have found all of his work on conspiracy topics to be very informative, accurate, well sourced, and superb. His brief editorials within the work are usually very insightful as well.
edit on 28-12-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: clarity

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe I didn't notice but the qntmpkts.keybase.pub says:

4 0 4
There is not an index.html or index.md here. If only there were.

If you still want to peek inside /keybase/public/qntmpkts:

keybase.pub...
Using the Keybase filesystem, for real
This site is just a simple site that serves content straight out of the Keybase filesystem. If you're curious what KBFS is, please read Introducing the Keybase filesystem.

and it seems that qmap.pub is also off line. Yet Qanon.pub is still up.

Could this be a targeted attack against -Q-, or is this as they say a coincidence?

Wanted to add that if we are at that "10 days of darkness", then it should be noted that January 6th is ten days from now.

So far there isn't any changes on this post.

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

How quietly people seem to forget about Jimmy Savile and King Charles. If necrophilia is acceptable, then what really happened on Epstein Island?

I'm sorry, what?!
What did I miss???
Savile!? KC?!

Look up what Savile was up to when he died, not to mention the reports that came out about him afterwards.

a reply to: carewemust

If "Suicide Weekend" covers all the possible guilty, but weak-minded folks, then it should cover a lot of people around the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Possible salient post from 8....What are the odds!?!?!?

Random thought in regard to the last post regarding “Ascension” on Nov 27th…

Jesus ascended into Heaven 40 days after the resurrection.

40 days from Nov 27th is January 6th…

Which happens to be a Friday…

And also the 17th day of winter.

Interesting tidbits

Also....Jan 6th is the epiphany

capitalized : January 6 observed as a church festival in commemoration of the coming of the Magi as the first manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles or in the Eastern Church in commemoration of the baptism of Christ
: an appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being
a
(1)
: a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something
(2)
: an intuitive grasp of reality through something (such as an event) usually simple and striking
(3)
: an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure
b
: a revealing scene or moment
edit on 29-12-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
You may find this new book of interest, release date February 21, 2023. I have it preordered.
"Rise of the fourth Reich: Confronting COVID Fascism with a new Nuremberg Trial, so this never happens again" by Steve Deuce and Daniel Horowitz.
Rise of the Fourth Reich

The biggest issue of having any success at all with this trial would be ensuring that the judges have not been hijacked by the WEF.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Unrelated.

What if Jesus had always been portrayed as Toxic Masculine???

We laugh not because it's funny, it isn't, but because it is true, it is.

We laugh not because it's funny, it isn't, but because it is true, it is.

Folks may have noticed a downturn in Anon Activity, across all genres, since the first Twitter Files. It is not because the movement is over, Q-uite the opposite, we are now here...

As such, Anons have done their job, getting the coaster to the top was the hard part. Twitters Files, and what is to come does not happen without Anons laying the groundwork, fact.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Random commentary.

"Where's my bike ?" -- oft used jibe of Dutch folks when speaking to German tourists after World War II ... because the German troops stole so many bicycles in that country during the occupation.

The Jesus statue. Interesting how He is depicted in so many guises: meek, compassionate, but also at times muscular (overturning the tables of the money changers). The statue gives physical form to the latter guise.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
"The intuitive grasps of reality through something [such as an event] usually simple and striking" might apply to the sky event.
We have a sky event going on right now. Southwest's plane disaster with lots of people stranded now for days at the airport and luggage scattered everywhere.
Southwest Disaster
To make matters worse Denver got an enormous amount of wet heavy snow last night. Certainly can't help.
Loop did give the Denver International Airport co-ordinates a while back so this may connect to
EO
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study the EO's.
Follow the 'pen'.
EO's post 'pen' pics.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.

Biden's EO
I wonder if Pete Buttigieg 'considered' anything in that EO. Imagine, just consider. It seems to fall really short of what is really needed, just baggage fees disclosed and refunds for passengers when service is not provided.
Interesting during the plandemic the airlines were reminded that they had to give passengers a full refund if the airline cancelled the flight.
"The Biden EO does not call for more rigorous enforcement of the cancellation refund rule."
EO# 14036 July 9, 2021

During the plandemic they received around $7 billion in assistance to keep going. Now they report that they are struggling with staff shortages. Southwest Received Billions in Taxpayer Help
You know where my mind is going. How many pilots left because of the vaccine mandates? Then there are the stories that have been floating around about pilots post jab having heart attacks while flying. How about the wealthy asking for unjabbed pilots? Maybe there is much more behind the current problem other than just the weather.
Airline Pilots Push Back on Vaccine Mandates
It warms the heart to see Fauci entering the conversation.
"Right now on the basis of literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of vaccinations that we have had, the safety of these vaccines have been clearly established." < He knew the harm that these jabs were causing. Can you imagine planes dropping from the sky?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I saw a post on Telegram yesterday that had a copied post that someone who was married to a Southwest Pilot had posted. From what this pilot was saying was that the software system for Southwest had essentially melted down.

According to him there were plenty of workers that were willing to fly but without the software to schedule who and where these individuals were to get flights was making things nearly impossible. Then I saw another post on Telegram stating that the software was hacked and damaged intentionally as payback to Southwest from Covid as they were the only or one of the few that did not require pilots to be vaccinated.

From what this individual stated they had essentially come to the conclusion that Southwest is essentially shutdown for the remainder of the year and how far after that is touch and go. If this was a targeted software attack it could be very interesting how this pans out and what penalties are imposed and by whom.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Could this be real?
On the first day of Biden's term in office he signed 17 Executive Orders.17 EO's signed By biden on Day One

Anyone just looking at them could not possibly consider that any of them were in the best interests of the U.S. In fact some could consider actions such as cancelling the Keystone Pipeline treasonous. Why 17? Nothing suspicious here.

One of the EO's requires that the COVID Office reports directly to Biden. That would mean that Biden has direct knowledge of the harm caused by the mRNA jabs and that Covid itself was not dangerous, unless the people reporting to him decided it was on a 'need to know' basis.

Why did Biden cancel President Trump's EO#13928 International Criminal Court Related?
EO # 13928

"I therefore determine that any attempt by the ICC to investigate, arrest, detain or prosecute any U.S. personnel without the consent of the U.S. or of personal countries that are U.S. allies and who are not part of the Roman Statue or have not otherwise consented to the ICC jurisdiction, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the U.S., and I have declared a national emergency to deal with that threat."

I'm not an expert at this but by cancelling this has Biden opened up people to the International Criminal Courts?
Biden's EO #14022 Termination of Emergency With Respect to the International Criminal Court
April Fools Day signing > April 1, 2021.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
Southwest early on did require Covid jabs for the pilots, which led to numerous problems including passing over qualified new hires that refused to be jabbed. That would leave them very short of qualified personnel.
It could be possible that the software was hacked by those that have lost their jobs, been injured by the jabs or have lost friends and co-workers. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised that Southwest just pushed the peanut down the road and did not prioritize making necessary software improvements because after all it is always about the bottom line.
Southwest pilot: Covid Vaccine Mandate at Root of Airline Problems

Now they plan to pay out over $400 million in dividends but won't spring for a hotel or food vouchers for the stranded passengers
Southwest First Airline To Resume Dividends

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Another article

The Russian consul in Kolkata, India, says there is no “criminal element” to the two deaths. Authorities said the friend had a stroke after drinking too much and that Antov was distraught over his death.

At least eight Russian businessmen have died of apparent suicides or accidents in the last six months, including Lukoil Chairman Ravil Maganov, who died after falling from a window of a Moscow hospital in September

edit on 2022/12/29 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Circling back to Samoa.
Was Somoa the testing ground before the release of Covid-19?
Arkmedics Blog: the Killing Fields of Soma

Ralph Baric rears his head again...this time involved with the construction of "an unusual measles-coronavirus chimera."

Then in November 2019 UNICEF arrived on the scene in Somoa with a special measles vaccine. What are the chances they used it?

Mysteriously Soma then had an outbreak of measles but therapeutics like Vitamin A were denied.
Not a good sign Soma invited the Chinese army to assist them with the outbreak and give the jabs.
People were forced into quarantine. Sound familiar? Next up Forced vaccination campaign.

The pinned tweet by Edward Tamasese on the ground.
-They were tracking the jabs and found that 98% of children became ill 6-7 days after the jab.
-The tests sent to Australia ruled out the wild version of the measles hence vaccine induced.
-They wanted to get a vial to send back for testing but the supply was unusually controlled. Not only logging out but empty vials logged back in when usually discarded.

Tin Foil hat time again...Why now?

Biden Executive Order #14047 September 17, 2021 added Measles to the list of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases.
Biden's EO # 14047 Measles

"There's so much evil and corruption it's horrifying.
We owe it to our children."

Where is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in this?
Gates Foundation Awards Grants for Measles Vaccine

Once again John Hopkins University, one of the evil axis of 3 [Catastrophic Contagion Tabletop Exercise] along with the University of Maryland now to make a DNA measles vaccine. Can't wait.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Jikkyleaks answered a burning question I have had.
Why haven't there been any reported deaths or vaccine injuries for Pfizer employees? If there were events occuring surely there would have been suspicions voiced or at least some whistle blowers to come forward. Instead there has been the deafening sounds of silence.
If I was Bourla running this operation I would ensure that nothing would happen to the staff responsible for manufacturing the Covid bioweapon.
Well, well. It seems that there were 7 batches, [probably 17 world wide
] that were reserved specifically for Pfizer employees. Probably like the reserved ones for government employees documented earlier on by a Reddit contributor.
FFO 884, FA 4598, FA 7338, FA 7812,FC 8736,FC 3558.
Jikkyleaks Bad Batches

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

cranky, re: "If you people don't give me some good posts in here..." - HERE YA GO!

RED4 has just been fulfilled - FUTURE PROVES PAST

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 29th.

Dec 29th REAL RAW NEWS article: Deep State attack on GITMO:

The enemy combatants who laid siege to Guantanamo Bay Christmas Day were a hodgepodge of treasonous troops and feckless federal agents who claimed they had been ordered to rescue the now deceased Nancy Pelosi and, if possible, liberate the naval base from rogue military elements acting in contravention of the United States Constitution, sources in General David H. Berger’s office told Real Raw News.
According to sources, every chopper occupant wore military fatigues, unit patches, and insignia, even though only 5 of the 33 belonged to the armed forces. Ten survivors wore insignia of the 10th Mountain Division, a light infantry division based at Fort Drum, New York, but only three—a 2nd lieutenant and two E-5s—were attached to the unit. The other seven, our source said, were agents of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
They all told a similar story: They belonged to a joint task force organized by their commander-in-chief, Joseph R. Biden, to free American hostages from military separatists in control of Guantanamo Bay. Neither FEMA nor the soldiers had a rational explanation as to why they had been asked to serve side-by-side. “Those were our orders,” was the unified response. Nor could FEMA explain why they were disguised as U.S. Army soldiers. “Strange orders, but that’s what they were. And we followed our orders,” the highest-ranking agent, a regional supervisor, reportedly said under interrogation. His orders, he said, came directly from FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell.

(Previous article: Deep State Strikes GITMO on Christmas)

What does this tell us about Q4414; possible interpretations:
1) EAM LOYALISTS = Deep State members of Joe Biden's "government"?,
2) RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN =
Who gave the command from there to allow the Assault craft to be used?
3) SEC OF DEF _instruct1 =
Proof forthcoming that Loyd Austin instructed NAT MIL COM CEN to deploy the Assault craft?
4) USSS =
Secret Service used to relay order from Biden to Loyd Austin?
5) CASTLE ROCK =
Biden gave order from CASTLE ROCK studios to USSS > Loyd Austin for the attack? (Recorded?)

How do you clearly show the masses that Joe Biden has been TREASONOUS to the American people?

Show that he ordered a military attack on US Forces?

ETA - From RED4... QVIR:
A search leads to a roman altar inscription found 5km from the roman baths at " Aquae Sulis", the city of Bath (link).
Either dedicated TO an unknown god Viridius (Greener), or BY Quintus Viridius.

Gematria for the incription is interesting (LINK):
DEO GENIO Q VIRIDIVS LM =

OWL OF MINERVA (roman baths at Bath were dedicated to Minerva... think also Bohemian grove!)
GIVER OF WEALTH
AMERICAN CIVIL WAR
JUSTICE SERVED
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
BLOODY STATES OF AMERICA
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
PROJECT LOOKING GLASS

edit on 29-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join