It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Former lurker

I do not think this is the one

CLCC

FLCCC—Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

seems familiar

On August 17, 1975 Senator Frank Church appeared on NBC's Meet the Press and issued a stark warning about a certain technology perfected by the intelligence community, which could be used by the US government against its own citizens to create “total tyranny”

edit on 2022/12/22 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

edit on 12222022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: crankyoldman
a reply to: PeteMitchell
a reply to: Guyfriday

It would not surprise me to find the DARPA report to be 100% accurate. That's been a pet theory of mine pretty much since the outset. That the coordinated response to the "pandemic" was the test bed for the true biological weapon to be produced. If you think about it this explanation really fits the circumstances.

If you were bioweapon engineers trying to develop a deadly new toy, that's just what you'd need. A huge sampling data set, like billions of mucous samples. An added benefit to pimping the PCR test so hard. In addition to being able to bump up the numbers by arbitrarily manipulating the number of reproduction cycles to increase the frequency of a positive result, each sample would contain a myriad of biological material that would be very useful to such researchers. Its accuracy has always been questionable to me if you understand how it works, but it was expensive when introduced, the results can be manipulated, and a mucous sample is required.

Respiratory illnesses like this that are highly transmittable, and have a high transmission rate, usually aren't very deadly. It's a survival trait, helps the virus stay alive by not killing everything the first time around. To make a deadlier version of it, an engineer would have to cast a very wide net. Most typical data sets available through the medical system or studies that could reasonably be put together simply wouldn't be adequate, there's not enough genetic variation in there.

You trick billions of people into sending in mucous samples though, well that's a very sizable sampling pool to work with. The jabs may or may not be the results of that research(they could just as likely be other bizarre experiments that weren't allowed until recently), but regardless, we haven't seen the end of this pandemic scenario. That data pool, if it exists, and I'm almost certain it does, will persist, and will be useful for that kind of detestable work far into the forseeable future I'd guess.

All those people sending off their snot on a stick to the lab like good little rabbits, just trying to do their part, engineering their own undoing in the process...think about that for awhile...that'll piss you off...

The snot collection makes for the perfect before and after, you know, to see if those DNA changes are money. If one was into such experiments without detection or accountability.

Best guess. Not one person working at, or who ever worked for DARPA leaves this realm.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
+r@i+0r

WATCH: Rand Paul takes shots at Biden and Democrats in new version of Christmas classic

Smile

edit on 2022/12/22 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If Zelensky was arrested on US Soil by the US, it would shake up the world, but let's look at this another way; "What if Zelensky is arrested on US Soil by Russia for international war crimes?"

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

sadly it looks like it won't happen now, but it was a passing thought.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hey, if he was the actor, it would just be a different version of the same Kabuki theater we are watching now. No loss one way or the other. Our OWN people are the ones hell bent on bankrupting the people of the US and Western culture in general so they may Lord over us.

edit on 23-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone. I will be busy for the next few days but just wanted to drop off a gift.
Approval has been given for a Grand Jury to investigate the Covid-19 vaccines in Florida!

Grand Jury

Does anyone know if this judge Ronald Ficarrotta legit or another of the compromised?
Gem roanldficarrotta

Ronald Ficarrotta Career
Something odd about 2018.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I've thought for a while, how extradition to a strong country like Russia would be an ironic and effective form of justice. Besides the comic irony, the bad actors would have slim chance of being pardoned or released by future US administrations.

edit on 23-12-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Another Christmas gift. I was looking for this yesterday but hit a wall, but today Jikky has done a good roll out on it.

TGA [Australia counterpart to the CDC] has finally fully released the FOI document 2389. First time they pulled the usual stunt and had the first page fully redacted.
Moderna Gene therapy 101.
Jikky the Mouse tweet
A lot of this revolves around the number of cells that can be transfected.
Transfected
How is Australia responding?
Checking in with Covid-vaccine health direct... hmm seems that it is no longer available for ages 6 and up. Pulling this mid December when people are distracted.
Covid-vaccine healthdirect.gov.au

Craig Kelly tweet

What about Pfizer?
-----
Rel 2389- 589 Pool link? Most of the chatter has been about crypto but maybe this fits as well. Anyway it just really stood out to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Due Diligence + Art Affidavit
Another Moderna FOI release from Judicial Watch December 13, 2022.
Due Diligence and ART- Moderna FOI

This just further cements in that they knew that there were dangerous consequences of using mRNA.
Just skimming through, right from the beginning they were animal right activists and spared the animal testing. Right to human trials.
The first phase of human trials started on February 20, 2020 and oddly two different IND #'s were assigned. IND# 19635 and IND #19745, the first being registered by the NIH and the second by DARPA? Seems really odd for one jab to have 2 different IND #'s.
Watch the water... Charles River Facility in Canada conducted a study that showed distribution of lipid nanoparticles throughout the entire body + accumulation in all major organs except the kidneys. Why bother with any female rats?
"It is reasonable to assume that the LPN's carrying mRNA-1273 likewise would distribute in the same way,...unpredictable and catastrophic effects".
They knew. They knew. Just saying.
Judicial Watch December 13, 2022

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A new take on SCOTT FREE in 3 posts:

Scott Narrowly Escapes The Exploding Pyramid - Thunderbirds

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Babylon (2022)
US Release Date December 23 2022

A tale of outsized ambition and outrageous excess, it traces the rise and fall of multiple characters during an era of unbridled decadence and depravity in early Hollywood.

Hoe, hoe, hoe, merry XXXmess, right?

I'm guessing this is somewhat loosely based around the shooting of Intolerance (1916)

Director D.W. Griffith's expensive, most ambitious silent film masterpiece Intolerance (1916) is one of the milestones and landmarks in cinematic history. Many reviewers and film historians consider it the greatest film of the silent era. The mammoth film was also subtitled: "A Sun-Play of the Ages" and "Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages." 

THE BABYLONIAN STORY (539 B.C.):  peace-loving Prince Belshazzar's Babylon at the time of its Siege and Fall by King Cyrus the Persian, due to the treacherous High Priests - and the Mountain Girl's vain efforts to avert the tragedy. The outdoor set for the Babylonian sequences was the largest ever created for a Hollywood film up to its time, and its crowd shots with 16,000 extras were also some of the greatest in cinematic history.

Hollywood & Highland Center’s design is based on the Babylon set from the 1916 film ‘Intolerance’

edit on 23-12-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So the House just passed the 1.7 trillion omnibus bill...or what I like to call another round of money laundering.....

I would seriously like to know HOW they arrived at EXACTLY 1.7? (17) LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Overall, the bill passed the House, 225-201-1, with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) being the only Democrat to vote no. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), another member of the progressive "Squad," voted present. Both Democrats voted by proxy.

While it is unclear why Ocasio-Cortez opposed the bill, the spending legislation does provide $855 billion in defense spending — an area that the progressive Democrat has previously argued should be reduced.

So, what's going on here, this story comes out after that very vague story about Cortez being under some kind of ethics investigation. I bet this is some kind of plot to try and move Cortez into position to run for President. By doing these stories against her, it might drive some non-Trump supporters into voting for her as an active outsider.

This is just speculation on my part, but that's the way it seems, why else focus on her two years out from the next Presidential Election cycle.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Xstrawdonairy wag the dog Venture , what a Movie 2012, yes.

Alas if The All, was going to move the Noospheric mind, the mini n macro, these present two 2 three weeks are IT.

Feel there will be many new words created next year, sorta abstract inverssy held with joy, release and now fixed energy, whatever that looks like lol, also feel an Everest mooB 1/2 way through 42 lol or a FFS 43-34 what ? Moar.

Whatever-est there will be threads about threads of these threads, overspace planet systems likely already have subscriptions.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Fluff

Apologetic fluff
What happened
Just wow

I mean lol

Next plan dem ic useful info
interesting man
Funny
sniff sniff

$$$$
FESTIVUS REPORT
Definitely
Not funny

FDA Study: COVID Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting in Elderly

Researchers at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration found that pulmonary embolism — blood clotting in the lungs — met the initial threshold for a statistical signal in elderly individuals and continued meeting the criteria after a more in-depth evaluation.

edit on 2022/12/23 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Watching this Lake v Hobbs trial. This RSBN feed was not very good. The audio and video were almost constantly out of sync, made it pretty hard to follow. It also lost connection at least once.
rumble.com...

I switched over to this Uncover DC link toward the end after getting tired of that. Much better feed, though it did include commentary.
rumble.com...

My observations so far:
The prosecution has presented a reasonable case that chain of custody was invalid for all of the drop box votes that were collected from drop boxes on election day, some 250,000 to 300,000 votes. They have also presented a reasonable case that this was a conscious decision by the County Recorder or the County Recorder's office to not produce a valid chain of custody for those drop box ballots that were collected on election day, and not a mistake or omission, and that this is contrary to the letter of election law.

The prosecution has also presented a reasonable case to the effect that the reason for the ballot tabulator problem was the printing of a 19 inch ballot image onto a 20 inch form, which rendered the ballot in a form which the tabulator could not read. They also presented a reasonable case that this could not have happened by accident, as access to those settings was very restricted, set by scripted format loaded into all machines, and extensively tested prior to election day. Only someone with access to the highly restricted system, consciously making a decision to change those settings, and carefully orchestrating such a change so as to defeat all of the built in safeguards, could have made such a change, and would have had to do so after the pre-election testing had been completed.

I've started on day 2, the plaintiffs are wrapping up. I don't think the defense can dismantle the plaintiff's case, but I'll see what they have to offer.
rumble.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Should we be worried?

KENTUCKY (WEHT) Kentucky Senator Rand Paul released the eighth edition of his “Festivus Report” on Friday listing over $482 billion in what he calls government waste.

This was the issue that had me wondering:

The smallest amount mentioned in the report was a $118,971 grant from the National Science Foundation to researchers at Georgia Tech to study if Thanos would have been able to snap his fingers while wearing the Infinity Gauntlet.

Thankfully that money was well spent.

The researchers' measurements showed that the rotational acceleration of a finger snap is nearly three times faster than a professional baseball pitch, although the rotational velocity was less than that of the arms of professional baseball players. "When I first saw the data, I jumped out of my chair," said Bhamla. "The finger snap occurs in only seven milliseconds, more than twenty times faster than the blink of an eye, which takes more than 150 milliseconds."

But that's only for a finger snap involving human skin, which constitutes a kind of sweet spot or "Goldilocks zone": just the right amount of friction and compression to produce the perfect snap. The lubricated glove was so slippery, there wasn't enough friction and thus not as much energy stored. The rubber thimbles produced too much friction, such that too much energy was lost as heat. The metal thimbles performed worst of all: there wasn't sufficient build-up of energy to produce a snap.

The latter finding has important implications for the plot of Infinity War. "Our results suggest that Thanos could not have snapped because of his metal-armored fingers," said co-author Raghav Acharya, an undergraduate at Georgia Tech. "So, it's probably the Hollywood special effects, rather than actual physics, at play. Sorry for the spoiler." That's bad news for Thanos, but these results will likely help improve prosthetic designs and the friction dynamics of soft robots in the future.

So luckily if the Trotskyists and Occultist have gotten their dirty little hands on a bunch of magic stone, they wouldn't be able to snap their fingers and wipe out half the world's population. I guess they'll have to stick to more vaccines/viruses (since those are the same damn thing)

Why would this need wasting taxpayer money on, could they researchers behind this simply have "Kickstarter" the money, or one of the other "Beg and hope" money grabs online these days? What a bunch of nonsense.

now why does this relate to the whole -Q- thread? Well, Q-2418 points to the issue of voting numbers being manipulated.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.407 📁
Nov 5 2018 11:09:39 (EST)

***A flashback to Q-2032 is shown here***
Polls are rigged and do not capture an accurate snapshot.
(SILENT) MAJORITY
Will You Answer the Call?
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Q

The use of snap in both a -Q- posting as well as Rand's statements linked together by the leaks from Twitter might seem a little stretch, but all in the same week? One must wonder if something is up.
edit on 23-12-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think this is major COMMS from Jack Dorsey:

1) 6x -15 = 9-0 SC election case decision,
2) The clocks are wrong BUT all the mins and secs hands are between 3&4, 4&5... This means POTUS45 executing Q Post34; which includes EBS
3) Phone time at top = 19:18 = end of WWI,
4) Icons with numbers:
$-53 ...SEC?
5 mail = 5 males?
5 messages...? (but together = "5 by 5"),
5 SIGNAL

Something Habbening!!!

Jack Dorsey tweet

Bigger

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join