It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I was thinking this is more about setting a precedent. By releasing President Trump's tax returns means that Pelosi and friends can have theirs released to the public as well.
Ha that would be something to see her well timed stock trade profits. Add to that people may be scratching their heads wondering how someone who makes a politicians salary has become so wealthy. Granted Paul Pelosi has made bank on "insider" information. Reminds me of follow the husbands or the wives.
I wonder if she has declared all of her government perks or have they made those tax exempt?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
George Soros nonprofits gave tens of millions to anti-police groups and initiatives in 2021, tax forms show

Soros views overhauling the criminal justice system as a high priority and has bankrolled numerous groups and initiatives working on such efforts in recent years. He has also financially backed dozens of far-left prosecutor candidates as part of the efforts.

The financier's nonprofits continued the push in 2021 by passing large sums to groups that back defunding police, hubs used by progressive activists aiming to dismantle law enforcement, and even funding databases to track donations to police department foundations and unions.

Quite the line "Soros Views" as if...

No do how much money he/they/them spent hiring online goons and meth/heads to tell people his entire existence is a conspiracy theory.

RE: ML's question about Tax Returns.

One playbook. Al Capone was taken down for taxes, and most likely he simply crossed a line and that was his punishment. That playbook gets trotted out. Sure makes no sense, but these are cornered rats, they just did J6 which was a farce by an standard of measure, they're sending billions+++ to Ukraine even though no one wants to do it - no accountability.

This is what dying regimes look like.

We, the US, were supposed to look like this years ago, that was the plan, but things changed, DJT arrived, Awakening happened.

As I said in 2020, the Dems were all acting like it was 2010, they quite literally just went backwards as if nothing from 2016 on happened with everything.

They aren't bright, they're just violent and of a singular mind.

One Playbook.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I cam across this article about the ambulance strike in the UK. Strange how they highlight heart attack victims can't expect to receive ambulance service. Looks like a plan.
Heart Attack Victims May Be Denied Service

Have you heard if more heart attacks are taking place? Could it be that the strike is planned to cover for the ambulance services not able to keep up with demand?
"The best we can hope for is that everyone stays indoors, no one falls over, no one gets ill and no one has a car accident." Died suddenly comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Rel I cam across this article about the ambulance strike in the UK. Strange how they highlight heart attack victims can't expect to receive ambulance service. Looks like a plan.
Heart Attack Victims May Be Denied Service

Have you heard if more heart attacks are taking place? Could it be that the strike is planned to cover for the ambulance services not able to keep up with demand?
"The best we can hope for is that everyone stays indoors, no one falls over, no one gets ill and no one has a car accident." Died suddenly comes to mind.

edit on 12/21/2022 by Caled because: 3

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just soooo many live have been saved by the super effective, safe mRNA jabs. Just googling it up pops up about every msm narrative reinforcing the same- jabs saved lives.
How so? Fun data study sponsored by...
Here we go again, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, NIH, WHO, Moderna and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness.
Who did I leave out?
The Economist. They not only provided data for excess mortality but, gasp, helped to interpret it.
The Jab Saved Sooo Many Lives
John Hopkins University, one of the evil axis of 3 [Catastrophic Contagion], contributed their data from their repository.
The study also took data from Our World in Data which just happens to have been funded in 2018 by B&M Gates Foundation.
Gates Foundation Donation to Our World in Data
Why did they exclude China, the one country that refused the mRNA jab?
Garbage in = Garbage Out.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Denis M Tweet
Scroll to Covid-19 Community Corps.

Covid Community Corps

Harris, who no one takes seriously, was doing something serious. All of this funding going to a huge list of organizations and individuals to promote the jab. No less announced on April Fools Day. Meanwhile The American Board of Pediatrics look like their pension plan, along with the Teamsters recent top up, looks much, much better. Is this about the virus or something else?
Meanwhile she still can't find the border.
American Board of Pediatrics Thread roll out.American Board of Pediatrics
edit on 21-12-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: link Look at the compensation.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Good point Thoughtful. They better watch out they might get what they are after and not ever realizing the pendelum WILL swing both ways of not stopped by an outside force.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I was thinking this is more about setting a precedent. By releasing President Trump's tax returns means that Pelosi and friends can have theirs released to the public as well.
Ha that would be something to see her well timed stock trade profits. Add to that people may be scratching their heads wondering how someone who makes a politicians salary has become so wealthy. Granted Paul Pelosi has made bank on "insider" information. Reminds me of follow the husbands or the wives.
I wonder if she has declared all of her government perks or have they made those tax exempt?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Considering how corrupt the IRS what are the chances that some tax accountants that will go through their tax returns with a fine tooth comb and flag irregularities in application of tax law.
Just imagine paying the tax that the rest of us pay along with years of penalties.
In the end they will own nothing and be happy, as per 2030.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And The BEST is Yet to Come
Imagine That

Back to the SHOW

"Lightning" of Russia: The British should make their way from the Falkland Islands - They belong to Argentina

~
Define "WE"
OUI
We Stand With You

Ukraine's Zelenskyy in Washington live updates: 'We stand with you,' Biden says

edit on 12212022 by MetalThunder because: As the World Turns-π - pay attention

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
BC's post above is excellent, with regard to speaking with others.

This is the single most challenging thing many will face and I've mentioned it often since day one. But there is a component that is often overlooked so we'll try and see it from another POV.

So time for a little Cranky solstice EsoteriQa.

We'll call it, the Play With One Thousand Characters.

Earth is a place where folks deal with Fear, primarily. While some here do not have this as a core issue, either perpetuating it or living within it, this is the primary energy of the realm. The origin of the Fear is derived from believing one has been kicked out of Source for good and is now alone.

Let's say there are 1000 characters to play in the Fear Play of Planet Earth. Each person who decides to come to Earth chooses, ahead of time, to play all 1000 parts. Upon completing the task of 1000 parts, they have finished the process of the Earth/Fear game. And, hopefully, they end up transcending the issue.

When speaking with another about the current state of affairs, it is VERY unlikely one will run into one who is in their final character, as in they have done 999 and is finishing up with the last and that last character is one of Awareness. One simple reason for this is those folks really cannot vibrate the abject fear rate anymore.

When embodying the characters, they are not really done in linear order, from most fearful to least, but done in the fashion needed for maximum gain, and from any outsiders POV the incarnations are not linear anyway = from one body to another,,, but all incarnations at one time, in different timelines.

Consider the person who you are speaking with might be in the first Character - living in abject fear, or the middle Character - some fear and so on. What this means is they are playing out the part, and no amount of red pilling them is going to make a difference, as it is not supposed to, as each must play the part scripted for them, by them.

This gets us into the dicey realm of Assistance vs. Interference. We are free to assist others on their path, we are NOT free to interfere with others on their path. We are not free to decide who needs Red Pilling and how,,, and we will be slapped for crossing the line - sometimes very hard, even if our intentions are good.

Forcing Red Pilling on another is not acceptable, and is dealt with harshly in the so called "karma" section of life. Error on the side of caution.

The key to assisting is to take the Q's from another. If one asks "gee, what do you know about X" you can share. If one does not ask, imposing the information can be something that Character isn't including in their process = not in the script, and must be avoided. Again, personal motivation is not the point, interfering is.

It is VERY hard for us to understand this: many are not destined for the Awakening, as this is not the incarnation for that, this is the incarnation that provides contrast to others to see their Awakening and vice versa from our POV. From that incarnation's POV that life is that life, as it was meant to be, ignorant, evolving, evolved, transcendent etc.

The world is a mix of all the various Characters, in order to provide Contrast to the maximum number of people. Many are playing their parts over and over again to fill in areas where there are not enough Characters for Contrast.

Right now, everyone is where they need to be, in their process, as there has been more than enough stimulus the last few years to get folks to where they need to be---- if they are choosing.

There is a Mid Awakening position that has us feeling "we all cannot move on until that nutcase wakes up" or "we cannot move on until every. single. last. person wakes up." Not true, and that is the Mid Awakening position, not the fully Awakened position.

The fully Awakened positions has the task, or chore, of working to see where each person is in their own 1000 Character Play, and working to facilitate THAT Characters script as much as possible, be it assisting with information, or, yes, very often leaving them alone.

Consider the reverse, folks in their early fear phase might be inclined to demand I wake up to their fears, as in masks/jabs/lockdowns and from their POV, they are the awake and my lack of concern is due to ME being asleep. Same reality, very different POV's, based on very different Costumes.

I mentioned all of this as the very beginning of this process here. This would be the hardest part for everyone here, as the leaders of the movement, we'd struggle. It is sooooooooooo hard to see what you see, and others not see it too. It is soooooooooo hard to want to help, want to share, want to love, but be rejected by those we feel compelled to connect with. It is sooooooo hard to see headlines about mutilating children, graft, lying, hate and so on and not want to push these folks up against a wall and school them.

Awakening is a burden in many ways, and that too, is part of the Play With One Thousand Characters.

Cranky Pro Tip. If you ever find yourself thinking "WTF am I doing here...?" Remember one thing and you'll never go wrong: I still got some fear to transcend it seems.

Disclaimer. Everything I just said does not apply to things that are not Evolving, Self Reflective, Human Souled Beings: m.A.L.I.C.E.'s minions are what they are, just 1/0's and matter not in any way other than providing contrast.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Things are heating up in the Kari Lake case. County recorder perjured himself twice on the stand. Ballot sizes were manipulated on Election Day ballots (something only administrator access could intentionally change) they utilized 3rd party tabulation centers (against state law) and they have zero chain of custody

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Blood red carpet, hmmm.

The heroic greeting for this guy is hilarious. He has no chance, zero, none, nada. They lost before it started, as if Vlad didn't know it all. So after going all in with guns, money, troops, on the 100-1 shot what happens when Vlad ends the charade???

Very difficult to believe this has been sold as a fight for democracy when Ukraine isn't a democracy.

YoelBOT acting like a hero. Story in two parts.

American Phone-Tracking Firm Demo’d Surveillance Powers by Spying on CIA and NSA

In the months leading up to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, two obscure American startups met to discuss a potential surveillance partnership that would merge the ability to track the movements of billions of people via their phones with a constant stream of data purchased directly from Twitter.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Scary stuff T1, but I've not heard of a heart attack increase, yet...

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My gut is telling me that the following maybe the Movie script next:

1) Following the extradition of SBF and guilty pleas of Caroline Ellison and Gary Wong, Preesident Zelensky may be arrested whilst on US soil, for his part in the laundering of kickbacks to Biden and other politicians through FTX!

2) See #1278

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3c7fe2 No.1203057 📁
Apr 26 2018 20:48:19 (EST)
Re_read.
Precursor.
They are buying time.
National crisis.
Some [top eyes on 1st] are calling for immediate arrests.
Cooperating.
Still have access.
Controlled.
Kept at top.
Chair+
NAT SEC issue.
POTUS.
Reveal gmail draft comms.
Who had access?
Legal case(s) building.

You have a voice.
Be heard.
Patience isn’t always easy.
But vital to get right.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 22nd.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
QTSR Dec 21:

edit on 12/21/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

5D

When looking at evolution in terms of dimensions, we must begin with form. Form comes into existence in the 2nd dimension. 2D is just form and has no consciousness. Objects belong to 2D. They’re the props that set the stage for our physical experience of reality.

Planet Earth, a conscious and evolving being, is already well into her own transition into the frequencies of the 5th dimension. With her ascension, the 5th dimension is also available to all the human beings who inhabit her. This explains why the socio-political systems that run on the values of 3D are losing their grip and popular support. Their dis-functionality, which once seemed to make complete sense to the masses, now appears broken, unjust, and unable to serve the well-being of the human population.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26817819]crankyoldman[/post

edit on 2022/12/21 by CrazyFox because: Duplicate

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If Zelensky was arrested on US Soil by the US, it would shake up the world, but let's look at this another way; "What if Zelensky is arrested on US Soil by Russia for international war crimes?"

I would think that Zelensky has some Trotskyist protections here in the US, but that protection is no longer there if Zelensky is directly connected to attempted genocide (one of the issues Russia has stated that Zelensky is party to). Would Zelensky rat out the Bidens and others to protect his own as... butt?

I think so.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
OMG. That’s so hot. I’d love to see that happen.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

If Zelensky was arrested on US Soil by the US, it would shake up the world, but let's look at this another way; "What if Zelensky is arrested on US Soil by Russia for international war crimes?"

I would think that Zelensky has some Trotskyist protections here in the US, but that protection is no longer there if Zelensky is directly connected to attempted genocide (one of the issues Russia has stated that Zelensky is party to). Would Zelensky rat out the Bidens and others to protect his own as... butt?

I think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join