It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
(post by justinacolmena removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You are still going yet the authors themselves state "none of the observations discussed here prove this linkage."

And yet nobody has claimed this.
I think your arguments are very confused for once more and as pointed by myself and others the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus but discuss the link between radio-frequency radiation from wireless communications and how this could weaken the immune system which in turn can exacerbate the disease.

It has pointed out to you by many of us here. So if dint understand it we can't do anything about it.
The fact is that with a range of strawman arguments you have lost the debate long time ago. Not that there was a proper debate to start with...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: justinacolmena

Sounding somewhat antisemitic to me justinacolmena.

Also sounds like you are blaming Jewish people for abortion, accidental death, and miscarriage.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I think your arguments are very confused for once more and as pointed by myself and others the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus but discuss the link between radio-frequency radiation from wireless communication

Confused he may be, but he's not the only one, you see 5G is the new ""wireless standard"" proceeded by the 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.

Exactly what radio frequency are you suggesting, that is in use, weakens the immune system and exacerbates disease?

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence

Because your own article would seem to suggest 5G/4G to be the culprit.

And now you seem to be saying "the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus", so which one is it?
edit on 22-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Deagle.com reckons 78% of uk will be dead pretty soon.....
I truly hope 'the science' that you trust.... is trustworthy.

edit on 22-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

And do you place stock in "Deagle.com" or 78% of the UK being dead soon?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You obviously don't.

Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Well if you could define "soon" ile happily have a wee wager with you as to it being nonsense.

I'll even offer you 50-1 odds.

Seriously Itisnowagain, you actually entertain the notion 78% of the UK population will be dead soon down to what reason may i ask?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think your arguments are very confused for once more and as pointed by myself and others the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus but discuss the link between radio-frequency radiation from wireless communication

Confused he may be, but he's not the only one, you see 5G is the new ""wireless standard"" proceeded by the 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.

Exactly what radio frequency are you suggesting, that is in use, that weakens the immune system and exacerbates disease?

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence

Your own article would seem to suggest 5G/4G to be the culprit.

It's already there in the conclusion I have posted.
Look at mechanisms 1-6. Just below what you have posted to me from the same conclusion.

I am not the one who is proposing them by they way. This paper has been written by two very well qualified scientists & researchers. I thought it is an interesting paper to post for discussion.

Once the immune system is weakened then this can exacerbate a range of diseases and not specifically Covid-19.

Covid-19 and other diseases are well known to affect disproportionately the elderly and the immune compromised. As the matter of fact the chances of getting seriously ill and due to Covid are miniscule if you are young and healthy.

For the age group 0-19 the Infection Fatality Rate is 0.0003% or 3 deaths per million infections. And if you have no underlying conditions then the chance is effectively zero.

www.medrxiv.org...

The authors are trying to examine whether there are environmental factors or other factors that can exacerbate this disease.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I truly hope 'the science' that you trust.... is trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

What the paper is claiming is clear as day.

Whereas you have said.

the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus

Are you sure you even read the information you posted?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Me to buddy.

So you not want to take that bet then?

Or tell us all how 78% of the UK population will be dead soon?

link   

edit on 22-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

link   

Exactly what radio frequency are you suggesting, that is in use, that weakens the immune system and exacerbates disease?

Your own article would seem to suggest 5G/4G to be the culprit.

There is a difference between the origin of a virus and the disease it can cause. The authors are not discussing the origin of the virus but if radio-frequency radiation coming from wireless communications can weaken the immune system.

We happened to be in a pandemic in the last 3 years and if you have an additional cofactor in immune suppression then that is to be examined given there is a virus around which can cause disease and has caused disease.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

What the paper is claiming is clear as day.

Whereas you have said.

the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus

Are you sure you even read the information you posted?

Yes I am sure. They provide evidence for a link between radio-frequency radiation from wireless communications and possible weakening of the immune system which can exacerbate a disease.

COVID--19 isn't a virus. It's the disease that could be caused by SARS-CoV-2. I was infected and was asymptomatic, hence I had no disease from the virus.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

So which one is its?

You see the paper you posted clearly suggests. 4G/5G frequencies are responsible for "weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence".

Whereas you claimed, "the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus".

Does 5G exasperate COVID-19 as your own article suggests, or are you full of crap?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I think you may find COVID-19 is indeed a virus.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Most people infected with the virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.

www.who.int...=tab_1

You really dont seem to be sure of much.

edit on 22-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

So which one is its?

You see the paper you posted clearly suggests. 4G/5G frequencies are responsible for "weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence".

Whereas you claimed, "the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus".

Does 5G exasperate COVID-19 as your own article suggests, or are you full of crap?

Precisely what I have told you around.
Weakening of host immunity which can exacerbate the disease caused by the virus. For the virus to cause disease one has to be susceptible and or immune compromised.

You seem to confuse twi different things. SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So which one is its?

COVID-19 is an illness caused by a virus called coronavirus.

Simple as that really.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

EMFs disturb immune function through stimulation of various allergic and inflammatory responses, as well as effects on tissue repair processes. Such disturbances increase the risks for various diseases, including cancer.

Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields-A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment - PubMed
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join