It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: E38Driver
[snipped]

By the way, many 5G antennas can use phased array tech to create beams to direct anergy much more focused. Also with the way they want those antennas everywhere, to combat its absorbtion by oxygen itself, makes it possible to focus many beams at a target simultaneously.

By the way, i find it suspect that any radio based tech would choose something which can be absorbed by the air itself.... it is completely against the whole idea of using radio tech in the first place. Its ability to propagate long distances through air is what has always been so useful.... very suspicious. And an excuse to put them everywhere.

The authors of this paper have provided evidence that there is a link between radio-frequency RR radiation from wireless communications and possible weakening of the immune system. That's all.

If the above is true then it changes the way we should be thinking about this type of radiation. Not only it can exacerbate a disease such as Covid-19 but it can cause a range of issues given the weakening of the immune system and given that there are other factors that do cause the immune system to deteriorate over the years.
edit on Fri Oct 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: E38Driver

Actually, Bill Gates, the WEF and the Globalists have reconfigured the 5G arrays to link up with CERN and HAARP to emit a targeted tachyon burst.

Which explains the Mandela effects we are all experiencing.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

This post was to elaborate about my first, on topic sort of, post. I suppose I could have added this to that post in an edit. I looked at the abstract of course

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
They also argue that exposure to radio frequency radiation and in particular 5G may have exacerbated the pandemic as it could have weakened the human immune systems and hence acted as a cofactor in the progress and severity of the disease.

5G? That's a drug dealer on his drugger phone placing a wholesale drug order for drug delivery in the black drug neighborhood.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: justinacolmena

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
They also argue that exposure to radio frequency radiation and in particular 5G may have exacerbated the pandemic as it could have weakened the human immune systems and hence acted as a cofactor in the progress and severity of the disease.

5G? That's a drug dealer on his drugger phone placing a wholesale drug order for drug delivery in the black drug neighborhood.

Yes, the authors regard it as a cofactor exposure to this type of radiation can (as they claim) cause a weakened immune system which in turn could exacerbate the disease.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So, you are agreeing with this barking mad stuff?

Colour me unsurprised.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, you are agreeing with this barking mad stuff?

Colour me unsurprised.

Why is it mad? Are the authors mad for suggesting given their evidence that exposure to radiation can weaken the immune system?

I have posted this to initiate discussion. I don't 'believe' in it but neither reject it.
Others reject it as they don't seem to understand what the authors are trying to say.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Not the author's. The poster I was replying to.

Obviously?

Get a grip?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Not the author's. The poster I was replying to.

Obviously?

Get a grip?

Do I seem to agree?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: justinacolmena

Hmmmm...carry on.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: justinacolmena

Just mind and put a jimmy hat on it.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And for Pete’s sake don’t impregnate anyone with it!

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
interesting

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeeker754
interesting

I have linked the same paper.
It's good to start with the conclusion first as the paper is very long.

In a nutshell the authors found evidence that exposure to radio-frequency radiation from wireless communications can weaken the immune system which in turn exacerbates the Covid-19 disease.

(post by Nothin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

As referred-to by Derrick Broze, in the last vid, of my previous post : here is the article from
The-Nation : How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe: A Special Investigation

Here is an interpretation by Scientists-for-Wired-Technology : ( They don't dig wireless. )
SCIENTISTS FOR WIRED TECHNOLOGY : How Big Wireless Convinced Us Cell Phones and Wi-Fi are Safe

... A March 2018 investigation for The Nation by Mark Hertsgaard and Mark Dowie showed how the scope of this public health issue has been inadequately reported by the press and underappreciated by the public. Hertsgaard and Dowie reported that the Telecom industry has employed public relations tactics, first pioneered by Big Tobacco in the 1960s and developed by fossil-fuel companies in the 1980s, to influence both the public’s understanding of wireless technologies and regulatory debates.

The wireless industry has “war-gamed” science by playing offense as well as defense, actively sponsoring studies that result in published findings supportive of the industry while aiming to discredit competing research that raises questions about the safety of cellular devices and other wireless technologies. [On “war-gaming,” see, for example, a 1994 Motorola memo, now published online.] When studies have linked wireless radiation to cancer or genetic damage, industry spokespeople have pointed out that the findings are disputed by other researchers. This strategy has proven effective, Hertsgaard and Dowie reported, because “the apparent lack of certainty helps to reassure customers, even as it fends off government regulations and lawsuits that might pinch profits,” as Hertsgaard and Dowie concluded. ...

... Meanwhile, the wireless industry has obstructed a full and fair understanding of the current science, aided by government agencies that have prioritized commercial interests over human health and news organizations that have failed to inform the public about what the scientific community really thinks. In other words, this public-health experiment has been conducted without the informed consent of its subjects, even as the industry keeps its thumb on the scale.

The stakes of this public-health experiment continue to rise with the increasing prevalence of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies as well as the development of the “Internet of Things” and anticipated extreme-density 4G and 5G wireless networks.

Multiple studies, including one published in the American Journal of Epidemiology in October 2017, have correlated long-term exposure to cell phone radiation with the risk for glioma (a type of brain tumor), meningioma, DNA damage, and other health risks.

In May 2017, the California Department of Public Health released safety guidelines in response to possible health impacts from cell phone radiation. Yet this information was withheld from the public for seven years, and only released after litigation.

The American Academy of Pediatrics has clear recommendations to reduce children’s exposure to cell phone radiation—yet pregnant women continue to use wireless devices on their abdomens and children are given cell phones as toys.

The wireless industry claims to be in compliance with health and safety regulations and opposes mandatory disclaimers about keeping phones at a safe distance. Yet they also oppose updating cell phone radiation testing methods in ways that would accurately represent real-life use. ...

... Phonegate
As the Environmental Health Trust and Marc Arazi have reported, recent scientific research and court rulings from France underscore these concerns about wireless technology radiation. Under court order, the National Frequency Agency of France (ANFR) recently disclosed that nine out of ten cell phones exceed government radiation safety limits when tested in the way they are actually used, next to the human body.

As the Environmental Health Trust reported, French activists coined the term “PhoneGate” because of parallels to the 2015 Volkswagen emissions scandal (referred to informally as “Dieselgate”) in which Volkswagen cars “passed” diesel emission tests in the lab, but actually had higher emissions when driven on real roads.

In the same way, cell phones “passed” laboratory radiation tests when the “specific absorption rate” (SAR), which indicates how much radiation the body absorbs, was measured at a distance of 15 mm (slightly more than half an inch). However, the way people actually carry and use cell phones (for example, tucked into a jeans pocket or bra, or held in contact with the ear) results in higher levels of absorbed radiation than those found in lab tests.

The French data was also corroborated by a 2017 independent investigation by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) which tested cell phones and found SAR values that surpassed US and Canadian allowable standards when the phones were tested in body contact positions. These findings were replicated by the US Federal Communications Commission, which concluded that radiation levels reach as high as 300 percent of the limit for safe exposure. ...

What do ya know ?
Another multi-billion dollar industry, built on lies and scams, and they get pats on the back, instead of jail-time.
Who would have thunk it ?

Anybody still wondering why the Disinfo-Agents™ hit this thread so hard ?

" Duhhh : if da Gubmint™ says it's gud, well, it must be gud !! "

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.

The topic is "COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G "

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here's what was lost :

Miscarriage rates triple for women with top radiation exposures

Pregnant women exposed to high radiation levels from sources like cell phones, wireless devices and cell towers miscarried at nearly three times the rate as those exposed to low levels, according to new research.

“I hope this study makes us rethink the notion that magnetic field non-ionizing radiation exposure is safe or has no health risk,” said lead author Dr. De-Kun Li, a senior research scientist at the Kaiser Permanente Division of Research in Oakland, California. “This is certainly something we can’t just ignore.” ...

Anyone here remember how during the GillBatesitis™ Lockdowns™, the one thing that continued full-steam ahead, was the installation of the 5G network ?
It's always wise to observe the priorities of the Controllers™, even if we don't know why at the time.

A friend that works in Telecommunications, told me that women techs that got prego were put on immediate pre-maternity leave. Maybe that's only those involved in microwave technologies though, that needs confirmation.
Didn't find any regulations in a short search.

Wifi, Microwaves and the Consequences to our Health - Barrie Trower

Derrick Broze Educates Houston City Council on 5G Tech

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join