It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Conclusion

There is a substantial overlap in pathobiology between COVID-19 and WCR exposure. The evidence presented here indicates that mechanisms involved in the clinical progression of COVID-19 could also be generated, according to experimental data, by WCR exposure. Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of WCR exposure from wireless devices and COVID-19.

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

WCR exposure is a widespread, yet often neglected, environmental stressor that can produce a wide range of adverse bioeffects. For decades, independent research scientists worldwide have emphasized the health risks and cumulative damage caused by WCR [42,45]. The evidence presented here is consistent with a large body of established research. Healthcare workers and policymakers should consider WCR a potentially toxic environmental stressor. Methods for reducing WCR exposure should be provided to all patients and the general population.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The paper I have linked is massive and contains a lot of information.

The authors present evidence of connection between Covid-19 disease and exposure to radio frequencies from wireless communications including 5G. They argue that often environmental factors are ignored when it comes to how a disease progresses and how severe it becomes.

They also argue that exposure to radio frequency radiation and in particular 5G may have exacerbated the pandemic as it could have weakened the human immune systems and hence acted as a cofactor in the progress and severity of the disease.
edit on 21-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
And of course the strawman argument from the BBC...

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The author Beverly Rubik is a name that sounds familiar to me. I see on Bitchute that independent investigative journalist Ramola D interviewed her: REPORT 276: DR. BEVERLY RUBIK ON WIRELESS AND 5G HARMS TO BIOFIELDS, BLOOD, LIFE/COVID-5G CONNECTION.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

All of which is rendered mute by the simple fact that we can isolate and sequence the virus behind covid, and can trace its liniage back pre 5g.

Plus my home town was hit hard and it barely has 3g.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

All of which is rendered mute by the simple fact that we can isolate and sequence the virus behind covid, and can trace its liniage back pre 5g.

That's a strawman again as you haven't read the conclusion of the research that I have linked. It shows that you don't bother reading anything and you stick to your own ideas.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

More of a strawman argument just as the one above made by another member. It seems and it proves you don't read the articles linked and you stick to personal views and ideology. Read the article.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

"moot"

OCD

edit on 10/21/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wuhan was the first city to put in action 5g…if you look at all the 5g activation in the world, there is no doubt it’s all connected.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think the point is that 5g could cause not only the virus to mutate but also weaken immune systems allowing it to spread easier.

may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by

It gets a bit technical and above our pay grades after that, but they do explain why this could be.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: andy06shake

I think the point is that 5g could cause not only the virus to mutate but also weaken immune systems allowing it to spread easier.

may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by

It gets a bit technical and above our pay grades after that, but they do explain why this could be.

The research paper argues what happens when humans are exposed to what potentially harmful radiation as this may weaken significantly their immune systems. As a result they would be more susceptible to any pathogens and when you have a novel pathogenic virus then this can exacerbate the course of a disease and its severity.

Although it is known that SARS-CoV-2 has a small infection fatality rate at around 0.15%

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Anything but the vaccine. What a joke. Everywhere the vaccine went, all of a sudden covid popped up and people started dying. The vaccine nuked peoples immune systems. Now they catch every cough and cold and take ages to get over them and get better. This is because they’re using the HL2 immune system which is meant to be used to fight extracellular large parasites, for a virus. The body has built antibodies for a virus using the wrong immune system. The hL2 immune system is so high strung and boosted ready to pounce on any covid with those specific spikes. But it pushes down on the HL1 immune system because thats what the HL2 system is designed to do. Be anti-inflammatory and constrict a large parasites movement. Whereas the HL1 immune system is inflammatory to allow white blood cells to get in and clean up the intracellular mess that bacteria and viruses make.

5G or 4G will only mess with the bloody graphene and other structures found in those vaccines that have been put into peoples bodies.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hardly an answer to the question.

How do you get COVID 19 or the disease be made worse by a communications medium that was not enabled or in use yet in a lot of places that experienced COVID 19?

Its a tinfoil hat you are after buddy.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

So what about the places where 5G was not in place?

Its a simple question that deserves a answer if indeed there is one.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Piecing together what has made people sick is a work in progress.

Personally, I agree with researchers who have noted that there was/is no virus; that was and is a scam to make the plandemic, not pandemic, work.

The disease called COVID apparently is NOT a respiratory disease; rather, it is low oxygen in the blood due to the inability of the red blood cells to bind to oxygen and distribute oxygen to the organs in the body. I've heard Dr. Larry Palevsky describe COVID as a "non-lung disorder." It is a poisoning, not a viral infection.

Bottom line is that we are being lied to with impunity by the mainstream media and government.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hardly an answer to the question.

How do you get COVID 19 or the disease be made worse by a communications medium that was not enabled or in use yet in a lot of places that experienced COVID 19?

Its a tinfoil hat you are after buddy.

You haven't read the article at all.

The research paper I have linked doesn't discuss the origin of the virus which is either zoonosis or a lab-leak.

I have already answered above if you take a look.
The paper discusses what can exacerbate a disease such as environmental factors and or radio-frequency radiation. The premise here is that a weakened immune system is susceptible to more serious disease, which is true in principle.

A disease can be made worse when immune system are compromised or subject to exposure to chemicals and/or radiation.

I don't think you have understood what the authors mean. But they are scientists on the other hand. It's difficult to follow sometimes.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

a reply to: surfer_soul

So what about the places where 5G was not in place?

Its a simple question that deserves a answer if indeed there is one.

He has answered to you above and so did I.
If you don't understand it then make an effort to read the article.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
The paper discusses what can exacerbate a disease such as environmental factors and or radio-frequency radiation.

I think it's true that all diseases have co-factors causing them.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So how did 5G exacerbate the disease in areas where it was not turned on or in place?

As to understanding, well i understand that you cannot get something or have it exacerbated from something else that is not there, so there is that.

The scientists are not the only ones that are "difficult to follow sometimes" as i think you may tick that box yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join