It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And that poster doesn’t even want to entertain the idea honestly.

I am inclined to think they can’t entertain the idea, however they may be a Rhodes scholar for all we know, as they profess no formal education or qualifications.

a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Dalamax

The OP is bringing the discussion, written by qualified peeps. What does his qualifications have to do with their work?

You obviously haven't read the thread, the OP has when shown their link is proven incorrect has then asked what the qualifications are of the questioner and has also used this tactic in other threads. Which shows the OP is trying to belittle the questioner.

Incorrect. The OP is trying to quantify the substance of the questioner. I can only assume so as to be better able to engage in meaningful conversation.

If that makes you feel small I don’t believe I can help you using this medium.

If you follow the conversation you will find out that there are attempts to invalidate the authors just as in other threads by suggesting that they are involved in some sort of conspiracy theories and the same applies to me as I have made this thread.

Then a range of strawman arguments are made such as that the authors have claimed 5G causes Covid-19 disease.

If that doesn't work then it was claimed that the paper I linked is outdated.

If that doesn't work then the claim that the authors have refuted themselves.

It's usually a range of claims that are made not only on this thread but everywhere. It's just desperate attempts in the absence of any evidence

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don’t see how asking for qualifications is discrediting anyone.

Unless you have none and claim you do.

Or have some and claim you don’t.

a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And that poster doesn’t even want to entertain the idea honestly.

I am inclined to think they can’t entertain the idea, however they may be a Rhodes scholar for all we know, as they profess no formal education or qualifications.

The idea is quite interesting actually.

They have shown that there is evidence between radio-frequency wireless communications and possible weakening of the immune system.
This could exacerbate many diseases not just Covid-19.

Whoever reads this thread and the publication I have posted would think that 5G causes Covid-19 which is a common mistake as most people never read anything other than a newspaper.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not really. It is a kind of vetting process. A military equivalence is probing a position.

Don’t take it personally. Just make it known that, qualifications aside, any refuting evidence of equal authority will be considered and discussed.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You posted a claim from an article that was proven wrong, the data had been proven wrong a year ago so your OP link was outdated.

I posted directly from the article, I never made any claims unlike you have. The authors admitted themselves that they had no evidence to link 5G to there claims.
It is you making rediculous strawman arguments now in this thread.
The absence of evidence is the paper you posted that lacks any.

edit on 21-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I think this actually explains why on the news it looked so much more deadly and severe than it, for the most part, ended up being. Bear with me...

So.... Remember that Wuhan was actually the first city in China to roll out 5G at around the same time Covis struck?
Their 5G "Flagship city"
-Early videos being leaked out of Wuhan / China showed people like dying literally in the streets. I saw pics of bodies in the streets... haven't seen anything like that since.

One or two of those huge cruise liners all over the news was as well. Including 6 massive 5G antennas......
It was called the Princess - something. The antennas were enormous and impossible to miss. Look up pix...

Also, their was a certain city in Italy which was as well a major focus by the news which also happened to be the 5G "flagship city" of Italy...
-The situation looked worse there at the time than about anywhere else I had seen online.

So. What If 5G can kill people too. Or also exasperate the symptoms. So if they decided to conduct tests of this 5G weapon at the hotspots of the pandemic, isn't that the perfect cover? I concocted this theory over a year or two ago. But untill today had never seen any document stating, like yours does, that the sypmtoms and effects are actually similar to what happens from Covis.... All but confirming this theory in my mind.

So when they planned the pandemic it would have been simple to include in that plan that those same citys by the 5G "Flagship" citys, at pretty much the exact same time the pandemic and 5G struck together.

Just a thought.

-Driver

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Not really. It is a kind of vetting process. A military equivalence is probing a position.

Don’t take it personally. Just make it known that, qualifications aside, any refuting evidence of equal authority will be considered and discussed.

The issue here is there is no refutation at all.
What I see are the usual attempts to label scientists as conspiracy theorists, strawman arguments, and claiming that the paper is outdated or that the authors have admitted they are wrong by misrepresenting the conclusion.

link   
Anecdotally I spent six weeks in the back of a land rover once, running four nets over vhf and hf in 8 hour shifts 24 hours a day.

The mosquito’s would come in to the back to suck my blood and end up landing on a surface and dying in situ. Just dead. Easily 20-30 a night.

I had anti bodies to Ross river fever after that six weeks, however never felt ill.

Sure killed them mozzies though.

link   
a reply to: E38Driver

Just when I thought these threads couldn't get more....Oh, I really give up.

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You posted a claim from an article that was proven wrong, the data had been proven wrong a year ago so your OP link was outdated.

I posted directly from the article, I never made any claims unlike you have. The authors admitted themselves that they had no evidence to link 5G to there claims.

You really need to listen what myself and others have told you here as you have confused your arguments and you still go about them.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Ditto.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Still I didn't think you have understood what the authors have claimed. At one point you thought they were claiming 5G causes Covid-19 disease. But that's false.

Read the conclusion I have linked.

It may take you sometime as there is massive confusion in your arguments but other than that I can't do much about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I agree. Your thread has an infestation of school yard politicians.

Better look out, I heard one of their fathers is a scientist.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by E38Driver removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link