It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Massive confusion!

If that's not projection im not sure what is.

Good luck with your nonsense reports that don't appear to have been peer review.

And claims that you delete, you say you did not make.

As to understanding, i think the majority of people with half a brain understand where you are coming from plain and simple and that's the tinfoil hat department.

Again stuff to do, so on that note i really must bid you Good day
edit on 22-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
Not a problem.....?

European Parliament requested a research report “Health Impact of 5G” released in July 2021 concluding that commonly used RFR frequencies (450 to 6000 MHz) are probably carcinogenic for humans and clearly affect male fertility with possible adverse effects on the development of embryos, fetuses and newborns. 5G will increase ambient levels of wireless radiofrequency radiation. Peer-reviewed research has demonstrated a myriad of adverse effects from wireless radiofrequency radiation including increased brain cancer, DNA damage, oxidative stress, immune dysfunction, altered brain development, damaged reproduction, sleep changes, hyperactivity, and memory damage.

It is standard practice for insurance coverage to exclude health damages from wireless and electromagnetic radiation. The Insurance authority Swiss Re released a white paper classifying 5G as a “high” emerging risk cautioning that “potential claims for health impairments may come with a long latency.” If insurance companies won’t take the risk why should we?

ehtrust.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So you did make that claim then?

Same one you appear to have deleted in the above post.

aka

pointed by myself and others the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus

Just because you delete it dont make it go away son, it is however indicative of exactly how much crap you are full of.

Nobody has deleted anything.
There are no further claims that I have made other then the ones already in that thread but you have misunderstood everything and/or misrepresenting them.

The claim that stand the most and you have made it is that Covid-19 is a virus and then presenting the official page from the WHO which states in the first paragraph that Covid-19 is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2.

You believe also that 5G is somehow causing Covid-19 without understanding what the authors say.

Earlier other users tried to say that the authors are somehow conspiracy theorists.

That's how you have collectively lost the argument long time ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

ITU international

5G, human exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) and health

Together with the introduction of mobile communication technologies, there has been some public concern about the potential health risks associated with the use of mobile phones and living near base stations.

3G, 4G and 5G networks produce radio-frequency electromagnetic fields which are used to transmit information. Electromagnetic fields have been around in different forms since the birth of the universe. They differ from each other by frequency and visible light is its most familiar form.​

​​​For all radio frequencies (0 to 300 GHz), international maximum levels are designed to avoid any adverse health effects.​​​​ ​​

Despite extensive studies into the health effects of mobile phones over the last two or three decades, there is no indication of an increased health risk when exposed to electromagnetic fields below the levels specified by international bodies.

There is no evidence that electromagnetic fields from existing (2G, 3G and 4G) mobile networks pose any health risks, provided that administrations enforce the exposure limits established by international bodies.

There is no scientific basis of any relation between the transmission of the coronavirus and 4G or 5G or any other electromagnetic waves.

We won't need the tech soon though will we, because 78% of us will be dead?!?!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
By varying the frequency and amplitude it becomes a nightmare to prove 100% causal relationship between 5g and negative health effects. Just because it doesn't cause heating doesn't mean it isn't affecting our biology. They have long known the dangerous effects and now built a worldwide control system in the name of faster download speeds and no lag for gamers. Meanwhile birds drop dead en masse, insects disappear and whales commit suicide next to sunbathers. We live in a technological nightmare without escape.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think you may find COVID-19 is indeed a virus.

www.who.int...=tab_1

You really dont seem to be sure of much.

I need to reply to this for once more.

You claimed that Covid-19 is indeed a virus.
That's false!

It shows lack of understanding of the basic terminology.

You believe that 5G somehow causes Covid-19 disease.
That's also false!
Nobody has ever claimed such thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
By varying the frequency and amplitude it becomes a nightmare to prove 100% causal relationship between 5g and negative health effects. Just because it doesn't cause heating doesn't mean it isn't affecting our biology. They have long known the dangerous effects and now built a worldwide control system in the name of faster download speeds and no lag for gamers. Meanwhile birds drop dead en masse, insects disappear and whales commit suicide next to sunbathers. We live in a technological nightmare without escape.

If you look at the paper you will see the proposed mechanisms 1-6 in the conclusion I have posted in my opening page.

For the rest of your message I do agree that are very negative effects from exposure to radiation and this doesn't have to be ionising radiation such as alpha, beta, and gamma.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
People should realize that ultraviolet waves from the sun are thousands of times higher frequency than 5G. People should be more concerned about wearing sunscreen outside than using 5G mobiles.

(post by andy06shake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

www.who.int...=tab_1

That's false!

That's also false!

It is was orginally called "2019 novel coronavirus"
so it is/was both a Virus (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)) and then a Disease (coronavirus disease (COVID-19))
But semantics aside, which is all your argument is here, the paper in the OP is still incorrect..
Again the paper states "Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation" and your thread is titled
"COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G"
edit on 22-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

www.who.int...=tab_1

That's false!

That's also false!

It is was orginally called "2019 novel coronavirus"
so it is/was both a Virus (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)) and then a Disease (coronavirus disease (COVID-19))
But semantics aside, which is all your argument is here, the paper in the OP is still incorrect..

If you want to understand the paper and the claims made by the authors you must know the difference between Covid-19 disease as opposed to SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2

But if you are infected by SARS-CoV-2 you won't necessarily get disease. I was asymptomatic just as many others.

It's definitely not semantics. It shows lack of understanding of the basics.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Again your trying to argue over semantics and as I posted above I showed and know the difference between the two, but orginally it was named as "2019 novel coronavirus" when first discovered.
The lack of understanding is on your part when it comes the paper you've posted.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Please show anywhere i have claimed such?

You didn't but you and at least another jumped straight in and said # like this:

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

You assumed that the opening post stated that 5g caused covid.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

The trouble is after any technology that produces "radiation" of any sort a panic tends to insue because people tend to think of nuclear reactors and bombs.
After things like overhead electrical cables, microwaves and even the TV were introduced the samething happened. I'm willing to concede the fact that we are bombarded on a daily bases but like I posted earlier. Spend a few hours outside without sunscreen and you recieve more radition than the tech we have at home.

edit on 22-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That's what you took from that statement. LoL

You are perfectly aware i don't subscribe to radio-frequency radiation in use including 5G having any sort of effect where COVID-19 is concerned.

Try and spin my statement any way you wish all the same.

Considering 78% of us will be dead soon according to your post, it will matter little.

And i see you still fail to be able to answer simple yes or no questions.

Opps.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Again your trying to argue over semantics and as I posted above I showed and know the difference between the two, but orginally it was named as "2019 novel coronavirus" when first discovered.
The lack of understanding is on your part when it comes the paper you've posted.

I don't know whether you know the difference between these two but you answered on behalf of someone else who clearly didn't. So it is best not to answer on someone's else behalf when they make a statement that Covid-19 is a virus.

In addition the confusion on the basics don't help at all in understanding the claims made by the authors. It is still out there that 5G caused Covid-19 disease which is incorrect and false.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

All the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet..........is because Covid was not caused by 5G.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Please show anywhere i have claimed such?

You didn't but you and at least another jumped straight in and said # like this:

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

You assumed that the opening post stated that 5g caused covid.

Indeed they have assumed that 5G caused Covid-19 disease without reading the text.

Further they claimed that Covid-19 is a virus. That's summarises the confusion in their arguments which I have tried to explain several times.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh i clearly did, you however are the one who chooses to attempt to argue over semantics.

Like i suggest all the same your not getting to move the goalposts.

The claims you and your pseudoscientific reports made are plain for all to see.

As are the conflicting views you share or just did not bother to notice in that first paragraph.

edit on 22-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I very much know the difference whatever you try to infer but you have to concede that the titles of this thread, the paper and the authors have tried to link 5G with covid and not any other illness...

The paper states "Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation" and your thread is titled "COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G"

If this was a real result then other illnesses too would also be effected and there is no proof of that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join