It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well "exacerbated" in the terminology used but its plain as day.

What do you mean by...."but its as plain as day"?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Again Asmodeus3 your the one with the conflicting claims.

As is supported via your own link and supposed evidence.

See your paper suggest one thing and you claimed the exact opposite.

I believe that your claim that Covid-19 is a virus and your subsequent link to the World Health Organisation which says the following:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2
virus.

describes the situation well. It seems that your arguments are massively confused and this is something that many other members have told you today.

In terms of the paper I have linked it's obvious they you don't understand what the authors say and you haven't read the paper. It's not a surprise given your confusion in the most basic terminology.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Plain as day means very obvious.

I notice you failed to answer the query.

Do you imagine 78% of the UK will be dead soon, a yes or no answer will suffice?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
If the immune system has been weakened.....any virus will be exacerbated.

The more people there are with a weakened immunity the more a virus will spread.....so is more virulent.

It's not hard to understand.

And can cause disease I will add.

You have the right idea. Something that the other member hasn't understood at all and given his confusion on what is a virus and what is a disease which could be caused by a virus.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
For every troll there are a hundred interested lurkers reading every post.

Good that you seem to understand the very basic principles behind what the authors claim.

For the other part I won't comment here but its obvious there is a massive confusion in his arguments.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There's a thread running presently about deagle reuploading if you want to post about deagles predictions.......
I don't want this thread derailed.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

And yet im not the one presenting papers that amount to quasi-scientific nonsense.

By the way, im still waiting for you to tell us all.

Exactly what radio frequency are you suggesting, that is in use, weakens the immune system and exacerbates disease?

As to the paper you linked, you made claims that are the complete opposite and suggest the authors don't make any link between 5G and COVID 19 which they clearly do in the first paragraph you posted.

Ive got a game of fives in 20 mins buddy but you have fun with the tinfoil bunnet, just mind and not end up with a sweat rash.

edit on 22-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

And that's not an answer to a simple yes or no question.

Do you imagine 78% of the UK will be dead soon, a yes or no answer will suffice?

As to derailing the thread mate your the one that brought up the 78% of the UK will be dead nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I couldn't find any information on the article posted that it had been peer reviewed. Also, the title of the paper is and I quote....

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G

The authors title suggest a link between covid and exposure to radio frequency, and not any other illness then go on to state "none of the observations discussed here prove this linkage". the OP can't have it both ways

Also Beverly Rubik is an Alternative and Complementary Medicine practioneer and Robert R. Brown who introduces people to their potential state of wellness are not experts in any field to do with radio frequency or virology and just cherry picked data from other reports.

edit on 22-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

And yet im not the one presenting papers that amount to quasi-scientific nonsense.

Exactly what radio frequency are you suggesting, that is in use, weakens the immune system and exacerbates disease?

As to the paper you linked, you made claims that are the complete opposite and suggest the authors don't make any link between 5G and COVID 19 which they clearly do in the first paragraph you posted.

Ive got a game of fives in 20 mins buddy but you have fun with the tinfoil bunnet, just mind and not end up with a sweat rash.

I think the confusion in your arguments and in not being able to understand what the authors say comes from the fact that you think Covid-19 is a virus as you claimed above and this is false.

Covid-19 is not a virus but a disease cause by SARS-CoV-2.

The authors haven't made any wild claims and neither do I. They have examined the link between immune suppression and radio-frequency radiation from wireless communications which could exacerbate the disease.

Is that simple!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
I assume you won't mind when they install an antenna right outside your bedroom window?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I have never made any claims. Just presented the paper. The authors have presented evidence for their claims.

You seem not to understand what they are saying and what their claims are and in addition you claimed that Covid-19 is a virus which is completely false.

So you have lost the argument long time ago.

Covid-19 isn't a virus.
SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes Covid-19 disease

Covid-19 isn't caused by 5G
Is cause by SARS-CoV-2 and the authors have argued that a cofactor in immune suppression could be this type of radiation from wireless communications.

I think everyone sees the picture here.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

They have examined the link between immune suppression and radio-frequency radiation from wireless communications which could exacerbate the disease.

Notably, they haven't been able to explain why covid behaves identically in areas with high levels of RF saturation and low levels of RF saturation.

If RF were a factor you'd expect that places like silicon valley or downtown LA would be hit differently from remote communities in Nebraska that have patchy phone reception and minimal wifi.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I assume you won't mind when they install an antenna right outside your bedroom window?

Not a problem, but with 78% of people dead it will take a while to install it......

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

78% now, is it?

Best not start reading any long books, I suppose?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I think you may find that you did.

pointed by myself and others the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus

There is a claim that you made.

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence

And here is the one the "authors" made.

Opps.

Getting changed now, again have fun.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

pointed by myself and others the authors don't make any link between 5G and a particular virus

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence

Opps.

Covid-19 is different from the virus. Myself and others have tried to explain it to you several times. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that could cause Covid-19 disease.

The paper presents evidence on how the radio-frequency radiation of this type can weaken the immune system and hence exacerbate the disease.

The same can be said about a number of other diseases.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Opps.

Clearly you haven't understood what the authors have said as you are confusing the virus with the disease and believe 5G causes Covid-19 disease. Massive confusion!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So you did make that claim then?

Same one you appear to have deleted in the above post.

aka

Just because you delete it dont make it go away son, it is however indicative of exactly how much crap you are full of.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join