It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

COVID 19 was not caused by 5G nor does it exasperate the condition or any other communication mediums we have in place cause or exasperate the condition.

Simple as that really.

So where is the simple answer to the yes or no question posed to you a few times now whilst you dance around and equivocate?

Do you imagine 78% of the UK will be dead soon, a yes or no answer will suffice?

Thats right nowhere.

edit on 22-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: andy06shake

Please show anywhere i have claimed such?

You didn't but you and at least another jumped straight in and said # like this:

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

You assumed that the opening post stated that 5g caused covid.

Indeed they have assumed that 5G caused Covid-19 disease without reading the text.

I don't think that they ever thought 5g causes covid.

In all honesty....I don't think they read beyond the thread headline before they proceeded to reply.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

don't think that they ever thought 5g causes covid.

Bingo! Winner winner chicken dinner!

In all honesty....I don't think they read beyond the thread headline before they proceeded to reply.

Well if you were honest, you could answer simple yes or no questions, and not choose to attempt to stand behind ""thread derailment"" which was never the case considering the topic, as means of dogging the conundrum that you yourself introduced to the equation and subject of debate.

And if we had not read beyond the thread headline we would not have noticed the ops conflicting statements reading the report he posted, so there is that.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The answer is .....
I honestly don't know.

It's been predicted but not by me.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Please show anywhere i have claimed such?

You didn't but you and at least another jumped straight in and said # like this:

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

You assumed that the opening post stated that 5g caused covid.

Indeed they have assumed that 5G caused Covid-19 disease without reading the text.

I don't think that they ever thought 5g causes covid.

Yes, it seems that they didn't read anything other then the title and they didn't even bother to read the Abstract and Conclusions. If you just read the title is likely to get the idea that 5G caused Covid-19 disease.

Apart from this they have claimed that Covid-19 is a virus...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How do you know what was "turned on"?

Can you show me how to find that data?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

And if we had not read beyond the thread headline we would not have noticed the ops conflicting statements reading the report he posted, so there is that.

You had not read beyond it when you posted your first post.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

COVID 19 was not caused by 5G nor does it exasperate the condition or any other communication mediums we have in place cause or exasperate the condition.

Simple as that really.

So where is the simple answer to the yes or no question posed to you a few times now whilst you dance around and equivocate?

Do you imagine 78% of the UK will be dead soon, a yes or no answer will suffice?

Thats right nowhere.

The authors of the paper have a different view on whet it exacerbates the disease and they have written a paper. If you have enough evidence and data you can produce a rebuttal but you shouldn't start by saying that COVID-19 is a virus or that they are incorrect as you don't like their ideas.

You need more comprehensive and scientifically sound statements and claims.

link   

That was the authors of the paper my friend as the info was cherry picked from other papers

If mobile phone radition had the effects described in the paper the OP posted, then we would've faced multiple pandemics of different coronaviruses and we haven't seen that.
edit on 22-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And yet you posted the nonsense and took the better part of a few pages to respond with any sort of meaningful answer.

If you must post spurious nonsensical predictions it may be best to say where you stand on the matter and in a timely manner as opposed to the musical game of chairs you choose to pursue, just a thought.

Short of major nuclear bombardment, 78% of the UK population ain't dying, or going anywhere, anytime soon, aside from work on Monday morning.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh, so now you are psychic as well as pedantic and nonsensical?

Never mind seemingly have issues with reading and comprehension.

Opps.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Thats all the rebuttal needed for the paper posted never mind the fact they didn't research the paper that just cherry picked data from others....
edit on 22-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Answer this question:

Why did places without 5g experience covid?

edit on 22-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I very much know the difference whatever you try to infer but you have to concede that the titles of this thread, the paper and the authors have tried to link 5G with covid and not any other illness...

The paper states "Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation" and your thread is titled "COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G"

If this was a real result then other illnesses too would also be effected and there is no proof of that.

There is a reason for this as we are in a pandemic and tried to see whether this type of radiation weakens the immune system of the host.

Clearly you haven't understood what the authors have claimed and I don't think you guys understand the difference between Covid-19 disease and SARS-CoV-2. It's clear from your writings.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

ATTENTION
Again....

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED!
Another PSA in this thread may result in it being closed as it will seem the actual topic discussion has been exhausted.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.

The topic is "COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G "

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

edit on Sat Oct 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Thats all the rebuttal need for the paper posted never mind the fact they didn't research the paper that just cherry picked data from others....

Your personal and rather unsubstantiated opinion isn't a rebuttal. Try to write a paper that you will publish somewhere so we can see it and check it.

But claims that the authors are conspiracy theorists or that Covid-19 is a virus or that their pair is outdated are just not going to do the job.

The pair stands and it's a very good read.
The authors have argued that this type of radiation may weaken the immune system and hence exacerbate the disease. M

Here part of the conclusion again.

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

edit on 22-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Edited.

5G dont cause or exasperate COVID-19 turned on or off.

That's my answer.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There is a reason for this as we are in a pandemic and tried to see whether this type of radiation weakens the immune system of the host.

Clearly you haven't understood what the authors have claimed and I don't think you guys understand the difference between Covid-19 disease and SARS-CoV-2. It's clear from your writings.

If 5G Radiation had the effect described in the paper and helped in spreading the covid virus this would also lower the resistance to other forms of the Human Coronavirus, and this just isn't seen which proves the paper is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If 5G Radiation had the effect described in the paper and helped in spreading the covid virus this would also lower the resistance to other forms of the Human Coronavirus, and this just isn't seen which proves the paper is incorrect.

I think you are mistaken for once more on what the authors have claimed.

The last part of your paragraph is supported by nothing other than your opinion and a random conclusion at the end. If you could prove what you say then it's good to write a rebuttal.

Most common human coronaviruses are causing mild disease. One such I have covered on another thread. It was OC43 which now causes common colds and had likely caused the Russian 'Flu' Pandemic back in 1889-1890
edit on 22-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So ... you presumably have a source that backs your position up?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join