It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Quadrivium

A basic human right is to not be forced into no choice for one's health, be that physical and/or mental. It is proven that poverty plays a destructive role in both physical and mental health.

In 99% of cases it was a voluntary act by to willful participants.
Why should someone else lose every thought, every experience, every joy, every regret.....everything due to two people's carelessness or lack of care for the human life they willfully created?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

A basic human right is to not be forced into no choice for one's health, be that physical and/or mental. It is proven that poverty plays a destructive role in both physical and mental health.

Why should someone else lose every thought, every experience, every joy, every regret.....everything due to two people's carelessness or lack of care for the human life they willfully created?

Again, a basic human right is to NOT be forced into something that will most likely (from studies) cause harm.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

REAL FACT -- not self-righteous delusion.

When Right of Choice is put to the people's vote -- it passes every time.

Like children, adults will vote for things they don't fully understand and things they believe will help them deal with the choices they have already made and can't deal with or things that benefit them, even when it hurts or kills others.
It will righted itself, it always does.
ETA: content

So, now you're insulting voters because they don't follow your ideology

More delusional self-righteous nonsense.

The Votes are facts. The people support Right of Choice.

Lol.
No.
I am insulting human beings, you're just easily offended.
Read some history, Anne.
Humans do stupid things. We get it wrong a lot, but we eventually come to our senses.
Any ideology that justifies the premeditated killing of other human beings needs to be and will be corrected, eventually.

ETA:
Oh yeah, in 99% of cases, two people made the choice to freely engage in the act of reproduction.

Offended?? Why would I be offended.

I'm sure within the confines of your church -- you make sense.

In the real world -- you're pushy, self-righteous, annoying, and need to mind your own business.

AGAIN -- REAL FACT -- THAT CAN NOT BE UNDONE

Always -- when Right of Choice is put to the people -- they vote YES.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Again, a basic human right is to NOT be forced into something that will most likely (from studies) cause harm.

What "studies", that reference the Majority of abortions?
Why do you keep standing on the bodies of dead humans to justify their deaths with the very slim minority of cases?
Not a minority nor a majority, but ALL victims of abortion are caused harm. They are caused total and irreversible disability, through no fault of their own.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
1st
I don't go to church.
2nd
It's easy to vote yes when you benefit and are not the one being killed.
3rd
It is my business.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

1st
I don't go to church.
2nd
3rd
It is my business.

Your business is yours and yours reproduction.

No one else's

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

1st
I don't go to church.
2nd
3rd
It is my business.

Your business is yours and yours reproduction.

No one else's

And if no one would have spoken out against slavery?
Or the killing of the Jews?
You might not like it but they are all human beings.
Not property.
Not Untermensch.
edit on 15-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You can't have a "civilization" without children. A "civilization" can not survive, without children.

There is nothing "civilized" about killing babies/children. Barbarian "civilizations", kill/sacrifice their children.

Women that don't want babies? Should keep their knees together! Or be "real" WOMEN and die trying.
Or kill The M,Fer that tried to "rape" them..

Abortion, is for the lazy men and women that don't want to be responsible for their 30 seconds of pleasure, and can't control themselves.
Then just want to "legally" murder, their "problem" away.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What "studies", that reference the Majority of abortions?
Why do you keep standing on the bodies of dead humans to justify their deaths with the very slim minority of cases?
Not a minority nor a majority, but ALL victims of abortion are caused harm. They are caused total and irreversible disability, through no fault of their own.

Why do you keep standing on the harm to others is OK? The majority of studies are on the women who carried to term and are now dealing with poverty as are their children.

Forcing a woman with psychological problems to carry a child to term then coercing her to give it up and the women who can't due to hormonal/emotional factors face dire hardships, as does the child, studies show if coupled with poverty leads to psychological problems which may lead to alcoholism and drug use...depression which may lead to suicide. Actually alcoholism and drug addiction is just a slow suicide.

Forcing a woman with physical disabilities to carry a child to term disregarding her health.

Forcing women to carry to term who may be in an abusive relationship - bringing a child into that relationship is not OK.

Forcing anybody to do anything is not OK.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

"Reproduction" takes two people.
A man and a woman.
Man can't reproduce without a woman.
A woman can't reproduce without a man.
Who's "reproductive rights" are we referring to?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why do they have to be "white"?
Seems kinda "racist".

I'm not seeing the "woke", "color blindness" at all here.
I really feel like I need a "safe space" to "heal" in.
I'm "feeling" threatened by words.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
You can't have a "civilization" without children. A "civilization" can not survive, without children.

There is nothing "civilized" about killing babies/children. Barbarian "civilizations", kill/sacrifice their children.

Women that don't want babies? Should keep their knees together! Or be "real" WOMEN and die trying.
Or kill The M,Fer that tried to "rape" them..

Abortion, is for the lazy men and women that don't want to be responsible for their 30 seconds of pleasure, and can't control themselves.
Then just want to "legally" murder, their "problem" away.

Deliberate termination of pregnancies have been around since ancient times.

Femicide in our civiliations:

Six women are killed every hour by men around the world, most by men in their own family or their partners.

Female infantcide:

Female infanticide is the most common form of infanticide, both nowadays and in the past. This practice is mainly due to the fact that, in some cultures, males are considered to be socially more valuable than women. Moreover, female infanticide is sometimes related to the control of the population. For example, the UN World Report on Violence Against Children conducted among 1,000 women in India revealed that infanticide was the cause of 41% of deaths among newborn girls.

Women and men who don't want babies should have free, non-invasive and reversible sterilization on demand, but I guess pro-life leaders find it cheaper and easier to take away a woman's right to choice instead.

Saying women should die trying to carry a baby to term is just a sick point of view.

Most of the world civilizations are OK with abortion, as we are with other indirect forms of legal killing each other.

It is what it is, we humans are what we are.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Why do they have to be "white"?
Seems kinda "racist".

I'm not seeing the "woke", "color blindness" at all here.
I really feel like I need a "safe space" to "heal" in.
I'm "feeling" threatened by words.

It's an article from Pew Research.

The results of their research.

Do you expect them to make stuff up, so it fits your criteria?

The Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan American think tank (referring to itself as a "fact tank") based in Washington, D.C.

It provides information on social issues, public opinion, and demographic trends shaping the United States and the world. It also conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, random sample survey research and panel based surveys, media content analysis, and other empirical social science research.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Is the human species in danger of extinction?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

A man and a woman.

Yours and Yours

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I will reply to both of these, if I may.

Why do you keep standing on the harm to others is OK? The majority of studies are on the women who carried to term and are now dealing with poverty as are their children.

BS... Period.
You totally disregarded CHOICE in this section of your post....Why?

Forcing a woman with psychological problems to carry a child to term then coercing her to give it up and the women who can't due to hormonal/emotional factors face dire hardships, as does the child, studies show if coupled with poverty leads to psychological problems which may lead to alcoholism and drug use...depression which may lead to suicide. Actually alcoholism and drug addiction is just a slow suicide.

Who is forcing anyone to do anything?????
In 99% of cases, the choice to TRY and reproduce was FREELY and WILLFULLY made, by two free thinking and willful human beings.
Where does personal responsibility come in with your "studies"?
NO one can force you to do something that you thought was a good idea, THAT YOU FREELY AND WILLFULLY ENGAGED IN.
In 99% of abortions, the couple involved KNEW the following:
*Sex between a male and female, of the human species with healthy reproduction systems, is how we reproduce.
*We ALL know that there is no 100% effective form of birth control (besides the premeditated killing of another human being).
*That pregnancy was a possibility of the choice to engage in the act of reproduction.

Show me a "study" that talks about personal responsibility, along with the sob stories and I will gladly listen.
Until then I will continue with:
Abortion is the premeditated, violent killing of another human being for convenience in 99% of cases.
Because that is EXACTLY what it is.

Forcing women to carry to term who may be in an abusive relationship - bringing a child into that relationship is not OK.
Forcing anybody to do anything is not OK.

Again, YOU ignore the fact that the choice was already made to try and start another human life BEFORE the choice was made to end it.
Choices ALWAYS have and ALWAYS will have consequences. NO ONE SHOULE BE KILLED because you made a bad choice It all boils down to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILTY, in 99% of abortion cases.
I have a feeling I am wasting my breath, that you are part of the Pro-death for ANY reason cult and will just disregard 95% of this post.

a reply to: quintessentone

Deliberate termination of pregnancies have been around since ancient times.

So has slavery, genocide and rape......
Does that make them right as well?

Women and men who don't want babies should have free, non-invasive and reversible sterilization on demand, but I guess pro-life leaders find it cheaper and easier to take away a woman's right to choice instead.

I actually agree with this and would not mind paying taxes to fund it but, ask Anne and Sookie their POV on it.
You will get an entirely different response because to many, it is not about the abortion, it is about CONTROL.
Pro-lifers would most likely embrace this, if it saved lives instead of taking them...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You know your argument is flawed, you are running on emotion. Yes it's a sad state of affairs but even if abortion was outlawed everywhere, the horrors of what would happen to continue abortion must not keep you awake at night.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

A man and a woman.

Yours and Yours

The human being's life cycle is a continuum.
It begins at conception.
It ends at death.
There are many stages between those two events.
They are human beings from the very beginning to the very end.
Zygot, embryo and fetus are stages just like baby, toddler and adolescent.
If you wouldn't kill a baby, toddler or adolescent, why would you kill a zygote, embryo or fetuses?

Not property.
Not Untermensch.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

A man and a woman.

Yours and Yours

The human being's life cycle is a continuum.
It begins at conception.
It ends at death.
There are many stages between those two events.
They are human beings from the very beginning to the very end.
Zygot, embryo and fetus are stages just like baby, toddler and adolescent.
If you wouldn't kill a baby, toddler or adolescent, why would you kill a zygote, embryo or fetuses?

Not property.
Not Untermensch.

Property of a woman's body is her property.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You know your argument is flawed, you are running on emotion. Yes it's a sad state of affairs but even if abortion was outlawed everywhere, the horrors of what would happen to continue abortion must not keep you awake at night.

1) Show me the flaw.
2) Where have I EVER said abortion should be "outlawed"?

You show your own emotions. ire you afraid of losing the control of taking another human's life??

As I have told others, show me.
If you are going to accuse me, at least provide the post to back your claims.
I am patient, I can wait.
Pro tip: you can't, and you won't.
It is not about the innocent lives you want to take; it is about the control to take them when you want.

I thought you were different, but you just proved my point even more.

You see what you want to see, you read what you want to read, the rest is projection.

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join