It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Could the birth of twins from 30 year old frozen embryos be the answer to an alternative to abortion?

www.binnews.com...

I'm not getting the connection to abortion.

But, Hey! Let's use frozen embryos as a science experiment.

Did you read the story? This couple, who already has 3 birth kids, saw an ad in the newspaper.

They signed up and asked for the oldest eggs that no one else wanted.

It looks like the kids turned out healthy. What if they didn't?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Could the birth of twins from 30 year old frozen embryos be the answer to an alternative to abortion?

www.binnews.com...

While I appreciate your effort, I don't think you realize some do not want an alternative.
They simply don't mind killing other human beings and ANY alternative would be a loss of control, in their book.
Sad but true, plenty of evidence of this in this thread. It is why I started referring to a couple of them as "Pro-death" with a "cultism" outlook.

Quadrivium, now you know it has to do with choice and a woman's right to do with whatever she wants to do with her body for her quality of life, health of life and freedom to live life on her terms. Not every woman would make a good mother, some would be a child's curse.

My reasoning is that if a woman is willing to abort that she does not care, she simply does not care, so the embryo could be collected and frozen to await a future of life.
edit on 22-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.binnews.com...

I'm not getting the connection to abortion.

But, Hey! Let's use frozen embryos as a science experiment.

Did you read the story? This couple, who already has 3 birth kids, saw an ad in the newspaper.

They signed up and asked for the oldest eggs that no one else wanted.

It looks like the kids turned out healthy. What if they didn't?

Yeah, loving and caring people like that would deal with any outcome.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Quadrivium, now you know it has to do with choice and a woman's right to do with whatever she wants to do with her body for her quality of life

I have known that the entire time. I have honestly been stressing that exact point.
Where we differ is in WHEN the "choice" is made and the understanding that choices have consequences.
The MAIN and most IMPORTANT choice was made when two people of the opposite sex with healthy reproduction systems decided to engage in the act of reproduction.
In most cases they freely CHOSE to do so. To try and reproduce.
They KNEW pregnancy was a possibility BEFORE they did so because we ALL know there are only two 100% effective forms of birth control.
1)Abstinence.
2)Abortion.
After the pregnancy occurs, the body in her body is NOT her body. Unless you believe some humans can own other humans.
In a rush. I will waste more of my time later with logic and facts that falls on death ears (not an insult, just my POV)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

After the pregnancy occurs, the body in her body is NOT her body. Unless you believe some humans can own other humans.

Apparently, you do. You seem to believe that a woman's body belongs to the unborn zygote, embryo, fetus, gestating within, feeding off her life force.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Apparently, you do. You seem to believe that a woman's body belongs to the unborn zygote, embryo, fetus, gestating within, feeding off her life force.

Flawed.
In the overwhelming majority of cases it was a free and conscious choice to attempt to get pregnant, by two people who knew the possible outcome.

What your post actually says:
"It is better for me to have the right to kill than to take responsibility for my actions. "

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Continued:

My reasoning is that if a woman is willing to abort that she does not care, she simply does not care, so the embryo could be collected and frozen to await a future of life.

I understand your reasoning, it is almost exactly the same reasoning I use when I say they have the exact same mindset as Nazis and Slavers.
They think of other humans as property and Untermensch.
It is also why many wouldn't want any other option, than the death of another human being. This is where the "pro-death cultism" part comes in.

edit on 23-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

...it was a free and conscious choice to attempt to get pregnant...

Obviously, that is a flawed argument, otherwise, there wouldn't be a demand for abortion.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

...it was a free and conscious choice to attempt to get pregnant...

Obviously, that is a flawed argument, otherwise, there wouldn't be a demand for abortion.

^^Flawed^^
There was a demand for slavery.
There was a demand for women not voting.
There was a demand to burn "witches" at the stake.
There was a demand to persecute and kill 6 Million Jews and 5 Million Non-Jewish people considered Untermensch.
There have always been demands by one group humans looking to benefit from the lives of other human beings.
History shows we have a pretty good record of correcting blights to humanity though.
Be patient.

Abortion is the violent, premeditated killing of another human being for convenience in 99% of cases.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You're just posting more flawed arguments....

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You're just posting more flawed arguments....

Again, show me.
Logical and factual rebuttals are more than welcome.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As I just watched the sex scandal documentary about Becki and Jerry Falwell this morning, it brought up something I linked to previously in one of the abortion threads.

The evangelicals used to believe an abortion was a decision to be made by the woman and her minister if so inclined. Once the evangelicals started opening their own white only private schools after segregation ended(which they opposed) and the government determined their private schools had to be integrated, they knew they could not politically motivate people to run on a white only agenda so they threw themselves into the pro-life political arena to motivate a vote for their selected candidates and political power. Which they still had with the backing of the younger Falwell for Trump. It was never about pro-life.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You want FACTS that prove people don't have sex because they're TRYING to get pregnant, 99.9% of the time?

LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You want FACTS that prove people don't have sex because they're TRYING to get pregnant, 99.9% of the time?

LOL

Lol no, sookie.
I would just like ANY logical, fact based response to:
*Abortion is the violent, premeditated killing of another human being, for convenience in 99% of cases.

*That in the majority of cases, two people made a CHOICE to engage in sex.
Knowing there are only two 100% effective forms of birth control, abstinence and the violent, premeditated killing of another human being.
Also, knowing that pregnancy is a very possible outcome to their Choice to engage in sex.
This is known BEFORE they make their choice.

*That in the majority of cases, it is not the "right to choose" or "reproduction rights", as they freely and willfully exercised those rights, it is the right to another human beings life the pro-death cult want.

*That the pro-death cult within the pro abortion group are akin, mentally, to Nazi's and Slavers.

So, once again.
Show me. I will wait.
edit on 24-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I've already addressed all that, over and over. You just don't like my answers.

Most recently, I was responding to absurdity of this comment: "...it was a free and conscious choice to attempt to get pregnant..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I've already addressed all that, over and over. You just don't like my answers.

Yet, you have not responded with any factual information. Only how you feel and your opinion.

Most recently, I was responding to absurdity of this comment: "...it was a free and conscious choice to attempt to get pregnant..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

We ALL know, before sex, that there are only two 100% effective forms of birth control.
1) Abstinence.
2) The violent, premeditated killing of another human being.

Knowing these two things make it a free and conscious choice to attempt to get pregnant. Just as it is a free and conscious choice to violently kill another human being DUE TO the previous choice that was made.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If you’re not trying you’re at least risking. The point being made is that abortion is killing a living human being, if you don’t want that on your conscience then don’t take the risk. Either that or play make believe to dehumanise a defenceless child. The final option is that you don’t have a conscience.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I disagree that abortion kills a human "being" or a "defenseless child". So, your virtue signaling and efforts at shame casting are futile.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I disagree that abortion kills a human "being"

Yeah, that is a lie.
You have said something along the lines of: "There is nothing special about human beings", "Women know EXACTLY what they are aborting", throughout this thread and others.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Grenade

I disagree that abortion kills a human "being" or a "defenseless child". So, your virtue signaling and efforts at shame casting are futile.

Also, there is only a difference in the stage or degree of maturation, not in kind, between any of the stages from conception, to embryo, to fetus, to infant, to adolescence, up to adulthood.
A human being is a human being, a member of the species Homo sapiens, from conception until death.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join