It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Abortion is the premeditated, violent killing of another human being for convenience, in 99% of cases.

I CHOOSE the already LIVING. Both autonomy of Women and children in need.

Do not care what your perspective is.

You can repeat it till Kingdom Come. Do not care. It's a waste of "air".

FACT: voters agree with me.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
It can be seen as any fictitious, faith based concept you can think of.
You can call it anything you like, anything that makes your feelz all better, I guess.

But in reality, Abortion is the premeditated violent killing of another human being, for convenience in 99%of cases.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Abortion is the premeditated, violent killing of another human being for convenience, in 99% of cases.

See, this is the part that you DO NOT GET because you are stuck in a make believe fantasy world, where FACTS don't matter, only your subjective point of view.
They are living human beings. What you "choose" is to kill them-FACT.

Abortion is the premeditated, violent killing of another human being, for convenience in 99% of cases-Fact.

Instead of lambasting facts, why don't you try and refute them?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

See, this is the part that you DO NOT GET because you are stuck in a make believe fantasy world, where FACTS don't matter, only your subjective point of view.
They are living human beings. What you "choose" is to kill them-FACT.

Abortion is the premeditated, violent killing of another human being, for convenience in 99% of cases-Fact.

Instead of lambasting facts, why don't you try and refute them?

Don't care.

Voters have spoken.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

It can be seen as any fictitious, faith based concept you can think of.

LOL
Insurance is the opposite of "faith based".

But in reality, Abortion is the premeditated violent killing of another human being, for convenience in 99%of cases.

A POTENTIAL human being.

Calling humans "beings" is as faith based as you can get!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Nice bit of make-believe you have going there. Again, did your personal "Person-hood Fairy" whisper that bit of gobbledygook in your ear or did you make it up all on your own?
Seriously, how can you lie SO badly?

Please, prove this wrong:
From conception until death the human life cycle is a continuum.
The zygote, embryo and fetal, infant, child and adolescent are stages of development of a determinate and enduring entity who comes into existence as a zygote and develops by a gradual and gapless process into adulthood many years later.
There is no such thing as a "potential human being", when speaking of anything AFTER fertilization.
They are human beings at the beginning of their life cycle. They continuously development until adulthood.

Run along and play now. You have nothing but emotions and faith based responses here.

Abortion is the premeditated, violent killing of another human being, for convenience in 99% of cases.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

abortion is abortion the termination of a pregnancy

it is not murder, thats why we use different words to explain these different actions, if you get hurt feelings then dont worry about what other people choose to do with their lives, why do you wish to control others lives?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

abortion is abortion the termination of a pregnancy

it is not murder, thats why we use different words to explain these different actions, if you get hurt feelings then dont worry about what other people choose to do with their lives, why do you wish to control others lives?

1) When did I call it Murder?

2) So, if you are being violently killed would you want someone to say something or just mind their own bushiness?
I wonder what slaves would say about that.. How about all those Jews that died... I guess people should have just butted out, huh?

3) I do not want to control anyone or anything. What I would like is for people to call abortion what it is:
The premeditated, violent killing of another human being, for convenience in 99% of cases.

We have enough fictitious, faith based feels is this thread, without you adding more. You are more than welcome to disprove anything I have stated. To add some actual facts to the Pro-death cultish side.
As I have told others, I will wait. I am patient.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The only time reproductive rights are taken from a woman is if she is raped.

All men and women have the right to choose their personal reproduction rights. Abstinence or contraception being the most viable solutions if they don’t want children. Abortion is after the reproductive act, you’ve already reproduced and now need to terminate that life! No arguments, no if, buts or maybes. Plain hard and cold truth!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The only time reproductive rights are taken from a woman is if she is raped.

All men and women have the right to choose their personal reproduction rights. Abstinence or contraception being the most viable solutions if they don’t want children. Abortion is after the reproductive act, you’ve already reproduced and now need to terminate that life! No arguments, no if, buts or maybes. Plain hard and cold truth!

Let every state put Right of Choice up for the people's vote.

Then you'll have your cold hard truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That like owning people and the goal of creating the Arrian race was a bad idea??

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The laws of men are no match for the will of God. Don't let religion or legal systems dilute the significance of divinity.

What a lot of atheists fail to realise is that science was born from religion, without belief of underlying morality we have no benchmark with which to measure ethics. It's impossible to have good or bad without a divine notion of universal authority. It's intrinsic to existence, especially among our species, as without the concept of a supreme being we would never have evolved to become the apex of our planetary evolution.

Dismiss this principle at your peril. The universe IMO is designed to manifest consciousness, that design appears to evolve through reproduction and is fundamental to progression. Fighting nature never ends well. One day we will be Gods with unlimited power, unless we regress by devolving into thinking we're nothing but animals. As our biological systems increase in complexity so does our psychology, the pinnacle of such progression is best defined by our attempts at replication of immaculate behaviour "God". We either become Gods, without any flaws, or regress into nothing. Enjoy and appreciate your manifestation, those who flippantly deny their creation are doomed to reap the seeds they sow.
edit on 18/11/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Fact, the majority of people are stupid sheep who depend on government to validate their opinions.

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion — and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion… while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The laws of men are no match for the will of God.

WTF does that even mean?

What a lot of atheists fail to realise is that science was born from religion

No. It was born from curiosity and necessity.

without belief of underlying morality we have no benchmark with which to measure ethics.

Do you see a lot of morality in nature? I don't.

It's impossible to have good or bad without a divine notion of universal authority.

Authority? Like people pretending to be God's authority? No thanks.

without the concept of a supreme being we would never have evolved to become the apex of our planetary evolution.

BS!

Fighting nature never ends well.

Pfffft

That's all we do as humans. Nature is our enemy. We fight it, outsmart it and overcome it. As a result, we live longer and happier lives.

Dismiss this principle at your peril. The universe IMO is designed to manifest consciousness, that design appears to evolve through reproduction and is fundamental to progression.

I thought your religious folks thought the theory of evolution one of Satan's lies? God, supposedly, created 2 perfect humans. Everything was perfect, the earth, the sky and everything below...all perfect. And then Eve ate the forbidden fruit and now she's cursed with pain in childbirth, and to have kid after kid, subjugated under her master/husband whenever his penis rises!

No thanks. Take your god and your religion and mind your own business and stay out of woman's uteruses.

edit on 18-11-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory,

Which minority is "THE" minority?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory,

Which minority is "THE" minority?

Soon to be "white folk" in America.

If not already.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Fact, the majority of people are stupid sheep who depend on government to validate their opinions.

Don't you love an excuse when there's not real response to counter fact.

Voters say YES to Right of Choice.

Which is why some states (RED) are doing everything they can to keep it from the people's vote.

edit on 18-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion — and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion… while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

This is not true. People who feel their basic human rights are being taken away from them - all over the world - will rise up in protest and even into violence. In numbers and votes we have strength, in God we have hope, in political/religious leaders deciding what is morality for all we have injustice.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could the birth of twins from 30 year old frozen embryos be the answer to an alternative to abortion?

www.binnews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Could the birth of twins from 30 year old frozen embryos be the answer to an alternative to abortion?

www.binnews.com...

While I appreciate your effort, I don't think you realize some do not want an alternative.
They simply don't mind killing other human beings and ANY alternative would be a loss of control, in their book.
Sad but true, plenty of evidence of this in this thread. It is why I started referring to a couple of them as "Pro-death" with a "cultism" outlook.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join