It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Am I supposed to be moved by that image?

Am I somehow beholden by virtue of my gender to give a damn about someone else's child?

That's just vile.

You fertility cultists are just sick in the head.

People who use abortion as a primary form of birth control are sick in the head.

Everyone is sick in the head.

Stay the hell out of my life and quit trying to legislate how I live it.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

A woman's basic human rights does NOT Entail the Death of Another by Direct Intent .

You Really Want to Continue on that Train of Thought which I Surmise you just " Heard " Somewhere ? Tell me What YOU AS A INDIVUAL REALLY Think about Abortion ......

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A woman's basic human rights does NOT Entail the Death of Another by Direct Intent .

You Really Want to Continue on that Train of Thought which I Surmise you just " Heard " Somewhere ? Tell me What YOU AS A INDIVUAL REALLY Think about Abortion ......

Most of the world has legalized abortion with various restrictions so that is where I learned it. I think pro-lifers should put their money where their self-righteousness is and provide women with alternatives to abortion and not resort to what is the easy and cheap way to appease a certain political/religious base.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Quadrivium
If you actually look at the numbers you will see that what you say is a VERY small percentage of abortions.
Many are done in the US for convenience.
It has become a form of birth control for many that believe the body in their body is property or something less than human.
Both are false.
Does pregnancy from rape happen?
Yes, but it is VERY rare.
Does some pregnancies endanger the mother's life?
Yes, and again it is VERY RARE with today's technology.
So it come down to convenience/inconvenience.
Is a flippant decision two people made worth another human beings ENTIRE being for convenience?

From a study:

Conclusions: The decision to have an abortion is typically motivated by multiple, diverse and interrelated reasons. The themes of responsibility to others and resource limitations, such as financial constraints and lack of partner support, recurred throughout the study.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Again, responsibility to others, resource limitations - these women have no assistance and are looking at a life of dire hardship and so are their children.

Aka responsibility and convenience.
If a male and female make a flippant choice to sleep around, another human should not have to pay with their life.
How can you justify killing another human being for your urge to have sex?
It is BEYOND moronic to believe sex is worth a human life....

edit on 11-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If you actually look at the numbers you will see that what you say is a VERY small percentage of abortions.
It has become a form of birth control for many that believe the body in their body is property or something less than human.
Both are false.
Is a flippant decision two people made worth another human beings ENTIRE being for convenience?

From a study:

Conclusions: The decision to have an abortion is typically motivated by multiple, diverse and interrelated reasons. The themes of responsibility to others and resource limitations, such as financial constraints and lack of partner support, recurred throughout the study.

Again, responsibility to others, resource limitations - these women have no assistance and are looking at a life of dire hardship and so are their children.

If a male and female make a flippant choice to sleep around, another human should not have to pay with their life.

Re-read the study:

Read this study:

Conclusions: Study findings demonstrate that the reasons women seek abortion are complex and interrelated, similar to those found in previous studies. While some women stated only one factor that contributed to their desire to terminate their pregnancies, others pointed to a myriad of factors that, cumulatively, resulted in their seeking abortion. As indicated by the differences we observed among women's reasons by individual characteristics, women seek abortion for reasons related to their circumstances, including their socioeconomic status, age, health, parity and marital status. It is important that policy makers consider women's motivations for choosing abortion, as decisions to support or oppose such legislation could have profound effects on the health, socioeconomic outcomes and life trajectories of women facing unwanted pregnancies.

edit on 11-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You are One of Them , NEXT....................

PLEASE Mommy , I Want to LIVE Like YOU Do !

What type of human takes away a woman's basic human rights instead of finding other workable solutions? NEXT

This is THE THIRD time I have asked you.
What rights are being taken away, in 99% of cases?
Why won't you answer?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What type of human takes away a woman's basic human rights instead of finding other workable solutions? NEXT

Why won't you answer?

Read and learn.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
I will take "What did the Slaver and Nazi say" for $500, Alex...

Stay the hell out of my life and quit trying to legislate how I live it.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Most of the world has legalized abortion with various restrictions so that is where I learned it. I think pro-lifers should put their money where their self-righteousness is and provide women with alternatives to abortion and not resort to what is the easy and cheap way to appease a certain political/religious base.

How much money would you pay to live?
As someone who was scheduled for an abortion/DNC in 1973, I can tell you, there is not enough money in the world to replace what I have experienced in the last 49 years.
You do not know what ANYONES life will entail.
You do not know how ANYONES life will turn out.
If you kill them before they ever have a chance to experience any thing.

ABORTION IS THE PREMEDITATED KILLING OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING FOR CONVENIENCE IN 99% of cases.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Both are false.

From a study:

Re-read the study:

Read this study:

Conclusions: Study findings demonstrate that the reasons women seek abortion are complex and interrelated, similar to those found in previous studies. While some women stated only one factor that contributed to their desire to terminate their pregnancies, others pointed to a myriad of factors that, cumulatively, resulted in their seeking abortion. As indicated by the differences we observed among women's reasons by individual characteristics, women seek abortion for reasons related to their circumstances, including their socioeconomic status, age, health, parity and marital status. It is important that policy makers consider women's motivations for choosing abortion, as decisions to support or oppose such legislation could have profound effects on the health, socioeconomic outcomes and life trajectories of women facing unwanted pregnancies.

Aka convenience/responsibility/birth control.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Why won't you answer?

Read and learn.

I have read.
Now explain what rights are being taken away, in 99% of abortions cases.....
The right to choose?
No.
The choice was freely and willfully made.

Reproduction rights?
No.
Once the choice was made, by both the man and the woman, to enjoy a few minutes of pleasure and it resulted in a pregnancy, they have SUCCESSFULLY reproduced.
They have created another distinct human being.
CONGRATULATIONS.

Do you honestly believe that this new human being should pay the price of every experience, every feeling, every thought, every pleasure, every pain ......EVERYTHING.... for two peoples CHOICE to have a moments pleasure?!?
If so, I was TOTALLY wrong about you.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You use those words as casually as a liberal.

Grow out of yourself.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

You use those words as casually as a liberal.

Grow out of yourself.

Explain. Please.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

How the hell do you even make the comparison?

Explain your reasoning.

Quit legislating my right to live and experience my own life on my own terms.

That's what Slavers and Nazi's did to others.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

How the hell do you even make the comparison?

Explain your reasoning.

Quit legislating my right to live and experience my own life on my own terms.

That's what Slavers and Nazi's did to others.

Um...
No.
Who stood up to slavery?
Who stood up to Nazi's?
Where would we be if no one stood up to the "way they wanted to live their lives"?
What gives you the right to think of another human being as property?
What gives you the right to think of another human being as "Untermensch"?
Because you CHOSE to have sex?
Because you KNEW there was not a 100% effective form of birth control?
Because You wanted to enjoy YOURSELF for a few minutes?
Are YOU honestly saying those few minutes of pleasure are worth an ENTIRE LIFE TIME of experiences, feelings, thoughts?
If so, you are worse than any slaver or Nazi. YOU ARE PSYCHOTIC.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Who stood up to slavery?
Who stood up to Nazi's?

American women and the people who love them are standing up to forced birth fascism in the United States. Every time one of these fascist anti-women, forced birth laws are brought to the people, they vote them down.

edit on 12-11-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Who stood up to slavery?
Who stood up to Nazi's?

American women and the people who love them are standing up to forced birth fascism in the United States. Every time one of these fascist anti-women, forced birth laws are brought to the people, they vote them down.

Right!!!

Let every state put Right of Choice up for public vote.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Who stood up to slavery?
Who stood up to Nazi's?

Nothing is forced in 99% of abortions.
The choice was freely made to try and reproduce.
Neither your or your partners orgasim is worth another humans right to life.
edit on 12-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who stood up to slavery?
Who stood up to Nazi's?

Right!!!

Let every state put Right of Choice up for public vote.

Again, we can see throughout history that those that can benefit from hurting another group of humans will vote to do so.
edit on 12-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Not one of you, in the pro-death cult, has been able to give one honest, logical reason for 99% of abortions.
It boils down to your mentality.
The same mentality we have witnessed throughout history.
You put yourself above other humans.
You make excuses why it should be allowed.
You are all mentally deranged if you believe your WANT of an orgasim is worth another human being's every experience, every feeling, every thought, every pleasure, every pain ......EVERYTHING.
As I told General Eyes, you are psychotic.
Something inside your head bone is broken.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join