It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
I just saw this...

To me science should be fact reality. It should not be whitewashed.

This is a LIE, almost all your post, say the complete opposite.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Who would use an artificial womb?

Rich people. Very, very rich people.

IKR

Again -- I want to hear the justification of Billions and Billions of dollars spent to control women's uteruses.

Because abortion is a multi billion dollar business.
Pro-death groups consistently spend more in lobbying and political contributions than pro-life groups.
Why is that?
To protect your "rights"??
lol, no.

Planned Parenthood covers many areas of family planning and sexual health.

When you break down the spending -- you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I just saw this...

Again -- all you want is agreement.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Make up your mind. Is abortion rampid because of greedy corporations, making a "killing" off of abortion, or abortion rampid because of lazy women who just don't want to work hard enough to pay for their potential childrens' needs.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I just saw this...

Again -- all you want is agreement.

Because I can show you that statement is a lie?

You constantly post your opinions or your feelings and balk at ANY science brought in to the conversation.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Who would use an artificial womb?

Rich people. Very, very rich people.

IKR

Again -- I want to hear the justification of Billions and Billions of dollars spent to control women's uteruses.

Pro-death groups consistently spend more in lobbying and political contributions than pro-life groups.
Why is that?
To protect your "rights"??
lol, no.

Planned Parenthood covers many areas of family planning and sexual health.

When you break down the spending -- you're wrong.

Damn, y'all are on a roll today.
That is another lie.
My statement is 100% factual.
Pro-Death groups continually spend WAY more on lobbying and campaign contributions than Pro-Life groups.
If you think that is to protect your "rights" and not their profits, you're delusional.
edit on 11-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Make up your mind. Is abortion rampid because of greedy corporations, making a "killing" off of abortion, or abortion rampid because of lazy women who just don't want to work hard enough to pay for their potential childrens' needs.

I never said either.
More lies.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I never said either.
More lies.

Yes you did.

This is ridiculous, because the real money is in kids and people who have kids. That's the kind of money that "makes the world go 'round'

Abortion is a multi-billion-dollar business, because there is a need.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I never said:
"Make up your mind. Is abortion rampid because of greedy corporations, making a "killing" off of abortion," Those are your words, not mine.
I said:
"Pro-death groups consistently spend more in lobbying and political contributions than pro-life groups."
I went on to say, in a comment to Anne:
"If you think that is to protect your "rights" and not their profits, you're delusional."
If you can, show me where this is not the case.

I never said:
"or abortion rampid because of lazy women who just don't want to work hard enough to pay for their potential childrens' needs."
I have said:
"Choices have consequences and another human being should not lose their life due to a poorly made decision."
Again, show me. I will wait.

edit on 11-11-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I never said:
"or abortion rampid because of lazy women who just don't want to work hard enough to pay for their potential childrens' needs."

You call it "convenience".

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I never said:

Do you know the definition of "convenience"?
Almost every argument you have made for abortion boils down to the woman being inconvenienced.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"inconvenience" is the word you use when you express your distain for women, their rights and their needs. It sums up all the dismissal you eschew.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I never said:

Almost every argument you have made for abortion boils down to the woman being inconvenienced.

Let's talk about the convenience of sitting in your Ivory Tower sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Doesn't affect you.

Pump out those kids -- doesn't matter you can't feed/clothe and educate them.

You pumped them out and that's all that matters.

Quality of Life -- who cares -- you pumped them out.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

"inconvenience" is the word you use when you express your distain for women, their rights and their needs. It sums up all the dismissal you eschew.

No.
"Inconvenience" is actually the word you use when you say another human would be better off dead than inconvenience the mother.
You are projecting your feelings, your thoughts, on to me.
I have the utmost respect for women.
You can not find one cross word I have said about women in general.
Only those that choose to kill out of convenience. This goes for men as well as women.
Even then, you see me put just as much blame on the man, when I explain it.
"A man and woman made a conscious decision to try and reproduce", as I have said many times.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I never said:

Let's talk about the convenience of sitting in your Ivory Tower sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Doesn't affect you.

More lies.
I never said anything about "pumping" them out.
I have said, time and time again, in 99% of abortion cases, the choice to try and reproduce was freely made by the man and the woman. Another human being should not lose their life because of a flippant decision.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I never said:

Doesn't affect you.

More lies.
I have said, time and time again, in 99% of abortion cases, the choice to try and reproduce was freely made by the man and the woman. Another human being should not lose their life because of a flippant decision.

Delusional.

We know exactly what you've pushed.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I never said:

Doesn't affect you.

More lies.

Delusional.

Delusional....
Delusional is saying you believe science should not be "whitewashed", yet deny science that you do not agree with.
Delusional is saying you think logical, when most of your post are any thing but.
Delusional is thinking that by advocating a portion of the population is less than human or property you can freely kill them, for convenience, and not be considered the same as a Slaver or Nazi.

Show me what I have pushed that is not based in fact and science. I will wait. I am a very patient person.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Science doesn't say jack snip aboutwoen's right, human rights or about how special humans are, let alone how special human embryos and fetuses are.

edit on 11-11-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I never said:

Doesn't affect you.

More lies.

Delusional.

Delusional....
Delusional is saying you believe science should not be "whitewashed", yet deny science that you do not agree with.
Delusional is saying you think logical, when most of your post are any thing but.
Delusional is thinking that by advocating a portion of the population is less than human or property you can freely kill them, for convenience, and not be considered the same as a Slaver or Nazi.

Show me what I have pushed that is not based in fact and science. I will wait. I am a very patient person.

You just keep regurgitating the same nonsense over and over.

You want absolute agreement with your belief/stance.

NO

WOMEN ARE AUTONOMOUS. THEY CONTROL THEIR BODY AND REPRODUCTION.

IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

We humans tend to ignore the more negative aspects of life because we feel we have no control or a sense of hopelessness.

Yet, one of the MAJOR excuses I hear for abortions of convenience is all the negative aspects they will experience in life, if allowed to live. So they would be better off dead.

Well you can't deny that we live in an age of hardship for most. Young people of child-bearing age can't catch a break and it's getting worse. Climate change is another negative aspect we all try very hard to ignore, but not for much longer. It's getting worse. My own children told me they will never bring children into this world, so they feel it is a selfish act to bring children into this messed up world. The upcoming generations will have even more dire hardships. We humans tend not to look ahead very far and see where it's landed us.

I recall reading that the majority of abortions are had by very young girls and women from rape, coersion, incest... - you know the list. How does convenience fit in here when these girls and women are dealing with trauma and who need psychological help? Would you have them carry a rapist child to term just to give it up for adoption? That would be trauma laden upon trauma. Is the girls/womens' health of no consequence? Where is the help for these people?

There are no easy answers here, but nobody is finding any solutions either and taking away a woman's right to choose, taking away a basic human right, is not the way to go. Maybe if the medical field allowed sterilization without restriction for both women and men and/or perfected the procedure to not only be non-invasive but also that it could easily be reversed in the future. What's the matter with your leaders that they choose to remove basic human rights instead of finding other solutions? Like I suggested before, provide financial assistance and before and after care programs, childcare so women can continue their education, etc. but "NO" - nadda from pro-choice leaders.
edit on 11-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join