It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Premeditated killing of another human being??? A very sweeping statement and the answer is the same as abortions. Every situation has it's reasons and if you all can't see that then it's a really sad world.

What ifs!!! A criminal breaks into you home and wants to kill you and all your family. I would guarantee if you had the chance you would kill him first. Ooops, premediated killing of another human being.

A human tortures and kills your young child. NOW you'd want the state to premedicated kill the human.

You've been happily and lovingly been married to you lovely wife for 40 years, then she gets raped by a low life. Would you keep and love that child knowing it will always plague your wife psychologically for the rest of her life?

The same as a women on her own, raped and left psychologically damaged?

Not everything is so black and white and to put your thoughts and actions onto ANY woman is inherently evil and wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Congratulations!

Thank you very much! We freaking love this kid!!! My wife and I will protect his life at all costs, until the day we die. We decided that long before we made him.

My mother was 18 and in highschool at the time and did not graduate, my father 21 was working 3 jobs and had joined the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. My mother also worked 3 jobs after I was born.

I was. Born with the umbilical cord around my neck and at 4 pounds. All was done to preserve my life. I was born Clinically dead.

My parents opted for me NOT to be A Product Of Conception.

My father also was one of the first set of paramedics in Pittsburgh. My father told me a couple of years ago that my mother and he could of aborted me. My dad personally transported me giving medical care.

They both chose to love and protect me.

They chose being a responsible set of parents before I was born. They had no choice.

My father has retired from a 30+ years later municipal job , my father works still delivering school buses up and down eastern united states. He's got a wife a 8 grandchildren to still love and take care of.

Am happy to be here. Thanks Mom and Dad.

edit on 30-9-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Tell that to my friend who grew up in foster care. People like you think she ought to have been aborted.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
What do you feel is "too late"?

Anything past the first trimester, unless issues arise later like a serious deformity or risk to the mother's life. Most all pro-choice people that I know feel the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tipulatedone
I don't think it's bad when done very early. My theory is at this point it's a clump of cells that contains all the potential of being a human but in it's development is still a clump of cells. At this stage pregnancies can be shed naturally by a female body without her even knowing so I see no problem.

That, to me, is in the first month or so and later becomes more of a personal issue for the woman herself to decide what she can live in peace with.

There has to be a reasonable cut off point and all those who say a clump of cells is the same as a viable age fetus are basing it on their own feelings and beliefs, not that of the woman who has to live through an unwanted pregnancy and what that may mean to them.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

to all those who are pro abortion, do you feel there should be any restrictions

What did Roe V Wade say about that? Pro-choice folks support the Roe V Wade standard.

all of them? so nobody is calling for late term abortion?

What was the Roe standard on "late term abortion"? Do you know?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

You've been happily and lovingly been married to you lovely wife for 40 years, then she gets raped by a low life. Would you keep and love that child knowing it will always plague your wife psychologically for the rest of her life?

Kudos to your wife of 40 years getting pregnant! Thats an old mom

10 celebrities who were conceived by rape or bore a child out of assault

“It really doesn’t matter how you were conceived, only what you’ve become,” Daniels’ once said.

edit on 9302022 by Butterfinger because: eh

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI

From your..uh...source:

Mission
Political Research Associates (PRA) is a social justice research and strategy center devoted to supporting organizations, civic leaders, journalists, and social sectors that are building a more just and inclusive democratic society. We provide change-makers with strategic insights and actionable research in order to identify, disrupt, and compete with movements and institutions that undermine democracy, justice, and human rights.

And their opinions on "Christian Dominionism" should matter to anyone why exactly?

Are you claiming Fundamental Christians are not the #1 reason against abortion?

When the group advocating that line thought is working to undermine human rights .... I will view it with a certain cynicism.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Why is suicide illegal but not abortions?

Suicide choice should be legal.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

as was stated earlier, safe and rare used to be the way this was. And if it stayed that way, there wouldn't be as much anger about it.

At the time of overturning Roe V Wade, abortion stats were at their lowest since 1973.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Congratulations!

Thank you very much! We freaking love this kid!!! My wife and I will protect his life at all costs, until the day we die. We decided that long before we made him.

My mother was 18 and in highschool at the time and did not graduate, my father 21 was working 3 jobs and had joined the Pennsylvania Air National Guard. My mother also worked 3 jobs after I was born.

I was. Born with the umbilical cord around my neck and at 4 pounds. All was done to preserve my life. I was born Clinically dead.

My parents opted for me NOT to just be A Product Of Conception.

My father also was one of the first set of paramedics in Pittsburgh. My father told me a couple of years ago that my mother and he could of aborted me. My dad personally transported me giving medical care.

They both chose to love and protect me.

They chose being a responsible set of parents before I was born. They had no choice.

My father has retired from a 30+ years later municipal job , my father works still delivering school buses up and down eastern united states. He's got a wife a 8 grandchildren to still love and take care of.

Am happy to be here. Thanks Mom and Dad.

Before my daughter was born, the hospital staff pleaded with us to abort her because my wife was 35, and they said the baby wouldn't be "normal".

We said "NO CHANCE" of that and we knew she would be healthy and a great blessing. She was born completely normal and healthy.

I often wonder if these sick people who plead their case for abortion in hospitals are getting kickbacks from Planned parenthood.

I was also adopted and my bio parents could have aborted me as well. I'm glad they didn't, and so is my daughter.

I'm glad you are here as well.

The sickest thing on the planet that exists is the abortion "industry" A devil owned enterprise that disgusts me. Anyone openly supporting it in the manner they are supporting it will have to answer for it one day. Probably sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Why is suicide illegal but not abortions?

Suicide choice should be legal.

An opinion born out of naivety and ignorance, and the lack of an ounce of spiritual wisdom or understanding.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
That’s an incredible story, I’m glad your parents chose to protect your life and to save you. You’re a good dude!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

The same as a women on her own, raped and left psychologically damaged?

They can get reacquainted with the father once he gets out of jail in a few years and have him over for thanksgiving and set up visitation rights. The guy didn't rape a woman, he added a beautiful child into the world and should be shown the respect he deserves for such a task.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
My wife is 39 and our little boy came out just perfect. Covered in poop but otherwise perfect. Her doctor even said that over the years that opinion has changed dramatically in regards to being over 35 and getting pregnant.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Not sure your point here in all this happened after you were born...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I often wonder if these sick people who plead their case for abortion in hospitals are getting kickbacks from Planned parenthood.

I nor anyone received kick backs while working at St. Mary's. I can not say that for other facilities. And Washoe Medical center Was a very busy trauma center. I can't speak for everyone or facilities elsewhere.

I've had "Birthing Person" hand me their child after Flying from the U.S. to France and getting abortion pills.
www.nytimes.com...

She handed me that child whom had eyes to see the world. She begged me to save her child.

It was to late. And that was one of a handful of Incidents/Calls that messed me up crying my eyes out having the charge nurse send me home.

And I can handle a lot.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Here's something you can read regarding your opinion that the world doesn't need any more unwanted babies. A good quote:

“For you guys to sit here and say basically that we’re not worth it, that we’re better off dead than having our chance on life, you’re wrong for that s***,” he continued. “You got your chance. Why don’t I deserve my f***ing chance? Why don’t them babies deserve their chance?”

TikToker @bellacarlie concurred, writing: “If you are using foster/adopted kids as a means to promote abortion, you don’t actually care about us, those in the system need advocation for a better system. Not advocation for us to have been aborted,” with the caption, “Keep my trauma out of ur mouth.”

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Not sure your point here in all this happened after you were born...

My point is, My Mother already had a difficult pregnancy. And challenges afterwards.

At any given time even from early on in the pregnancy, they could have gone to get an abortion.

They acted like responsible parents instead of being lazy. They accepted the roll in which those 2 lovebirds created

They themselves wanted sex, they conceived me on a hot summer night in a cemetery.

They were poor Horny.

Thankfully they didn't take the Lazy & Easy way out.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

They don't care. They do want them dead. It's why they whine about pregnancy crisis support and then try to legislate pregnancy crisis centers out of existence .... you know, the places specifically set up to do what they complain NO ONE does!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join