It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

What about the babies body, because they're defenceless it's fair game? Once again, an unborn child is a unique individual.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tipulatedone

A direct connection to the pregnancy?

It's called sperm!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

i mean should, for example the government have a say if you can or cant keep a baby.

The only people who should be discussing it (even if you believe it to be wrong) should be the parents right?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes it's rather cavalier in the sense of ready and able to.

To many people not wanting to use condoms
And, as pointed out, oral Birth Control pills and other forms of contraception are hard to get. Or illegal.

I don't want it available to kids 17 and under, but look at The Duggar Family . They can afford to crank out children. But not everyone in the family is truly living a God and sex free life.

And many religions, and depending where one may be the world, having large families is a thing regardless.

Im sitting here looking at religion and politics tell me that the world is to over populated. We need to lower the birth rate.

I'm sitting here looking at religion and politics tell me that all life is precious and abortion should not be.

Me, Do No Harm.

Ok back to, my issues at the moment.

Tipulatedone, welcome to ATS.👍

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No, i have parents, they have no right to decide if i live or die.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Annee

Yes, Christians oppose abortion, as does anyone with a shred of humanity. Again, the main driving force is not religious doctrine, it's simple logic and compassion to propagate your own species and protect the young and vulnerable.

My moral compass, humanity, and compassion is LIVING CHILDREN. That's real and right now.

Let me know when all the LIVING CHILDREN are cared for, loved, housed, fed educated, etc.

Yes -- they are the future.

This world does not need one more unwanted child. There is no humanity in forcing that.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Religion and politics are lying, the world faces a population crisis in the near future. Birth rates are dropping below replacement levels worldwide.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Again, unborn children are alive, rendering your meltdown irrelevant and illogical. There's many "unwanted children" in this world who're happy to be alive!

Should we lock the doors and burn down the orphanages?
edit on 30/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I read somewhere that a village in Spain is actually paying people to move there and have a baby because they are facing a population crisis...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Getting pregnant when you didn't mean to nor want to - Why is it so good?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Pro abortion is all about women's rights...
Pro life is all about Human rights...

Neither side wants to draw a line of where society as a whole is willing to give in to so that both sides are addressed.

Pro life says as soon as the sperm enters it is now untouchable while we humans kill all the time in other ways within legal and moral guidelines while somehow this one is untouchable. Killing to humans is not new and will not go away, so the whole when the sperm hits the egg just will not cut it unless everyone is willing to go all Gandhi and I see neither side willing to do that.

Pro Choice wants an abortion anytime even if it is sucking the brains out of a fully formed baby 1 minute prior to birth and don't even want refer to it as a baby, human, life... Its like a festering growth to them while they were once that same festering growth too, so zero logic there too to suggest its just a growth until it is out of the womb. They also do not want to fix it either as this is in their top three reasons to vote left and who would want to lose a weapon like that to push people to vote for them.

In the end we have this mess that doesn't need to be a mess, but hey it gives everyone a reason to bitch each election about something.

edit on 30-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InfoSponge

Europe faces a population collapse in the next 50 years. Somewhere around 50% reduction if you discount immigration from Africa and Asia.

Some European nations are projected to have smaller populations in 2100 than they did in 1900.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Speak for yourself not the whole UK.
Yes a hell of a lot of people here do care about the normalisation of murdering your offspring.
It's disgusting that it's used as a form of contraception.
If your friends are into that,get new friends.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Europe faces a population collapse in the next 50 years. Somewhere around 50% reduction if you discount immigration from Africa and Asia.

Some European nations are projected to have smaller populations in 2100 than they did in 1900.

China is estimated to be around 600k in 50 years with a majority of the population out of the working years in age. I don't think EU and America are as bad yet, but people do not understand that women need to have 2.1 kids each to maintain populations and it is just not happening.

I expect China to start baby factories with women and the children go into Goverment run child care facilities. So it will be something like every woman will be required to have 2 kids each to be good Communist that they either raise themselves or the Goverment does it from birth to adult age. In EU and Americas we will see something like huge incentives to have kids while having Goverment run child care facilities too.

This is why I laugh every time people bring up the whole depopulation agenda by the NWO...I always ask why? They do not need to even lift a finger much less kill off people with a vaccine, as example.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

a reply to: UpThenDown

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

We should protect those who can't do it for themselves.

I dont get involved in making decisions in your life why do you wish to impose your morales onto others? is every thought you have pure and 100% correct? or should people who dont even know you decide what is best for you and your family?

I pefer people to make their own decisions good or bad, if people having abortions makes you emotional it sounds like a you problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm not Christian. You can have a moral compass without ascribing to religion.

It is the #1 reason.

Did I say every Christian or non-Christians? NO - I did not.
No one listens to you anyway,you are the butt of jokes around here with you extremist Marxist views.
Brain dead Liberal =check!
Oh I forgot, you used to be a Republican.
Excuse me while I change my soiled underwear.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The number one reason is compassion.

No it isn't.

Compassion is the farthest thing from a Christian's motivation to ban all abortions. Suffering and punishment are the main reasons Christians want to force women to carry unwanted pregnancies. The 2nd Christian reason forced birthers advocate for abortions bans in they, erroneously, think their god wants every fertilized egg born, otherwise he wouldn't have made women fertile every month, and it's their job to make sure their god's wants are satisfied.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes, Christians oppose abortion, as does anyone with a shred of humanity.

Are you trying to dehumanize the "pro-choice" crowd?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I dont get involved in making decisions in your life why do you wish to impose your morales onto others? is every thought you have pure and 100% correct? or should people who dont even know you decide what is best for you and your family?

I pefer people to make their own decisions good or bad, if people having abortions makes you emotional it sounds like a you problem.

If not being allowed to abort a child makes you emotional it sounds like a you problem.... Works both ways my friend.

We push society norms on everyone whether your personal morals, or lack of, matches or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Abortion is the intentional ending of a life simply because it existed.

Procreation should be a federally licensed privilege like any other occupation that involves gestating and nurturing animals.
Here we have it ,the eugenisist in you talks.
Only people your nice government deems fit to breed should be allowed,eh?
Why do you want government to control everything?
Are you a dog on a chain?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join