It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
LAST TIME

I do not believe in a God. Therefore, no sanctity of life.

And in case you think I don't know what sanctity means: "Sanctity means the quality of being holy, sacred, or set apart. Believing in the sanctity of life means believing that human life is somehow holy, set apart, or different from other life forms."

All life on earth has some mechanism for survival by reproduction. Humans are just one of them. Not special -- not set apart.

Everything already alive is priority. There are millions of LIVING CHILDREN dying from starvation and disease.

This world does not need one more unwanted child.

I believe in the natural state of energy consciousness and physical as a temporary manifestation.

NOTHING you keep spouting over and over and over -- do I relate to in any way. It has no meaning for me.

Unless you come up with something new -- I'm moving on.

I know you will not read this. Your nature will not allow it. BUT it needs to be said.

So, you admit you do not relate to facts, ONLY feelz.
You keep talking about "living children" ......
That is MORONIC.
A child seconds before birth is A LIVING CHILD.
A child that is a month before birth, is STILL A LIVING CHILD.
Two months, living child.
From THE MOMENT Mitosis begins they ARE a DISTINCT, Individual HUMAN BEING, regardless of you weak minded, selfish FEELZ.
Your feelings be damned.
You don't believe in the sanctity of life?
You said you believe in The Golden Rule.
You know a different version?
What if someone killed your child, your grandchild.......
The ONLY sanctity you care about is yourself, and your self-centered, egotistical world view....
In other words, it is ALL about YOU and YOUR feelz, the rest of humanity be damned.
Try answering the questions that you keep avoiding.
Is it OK to kill a human being seconds before birth?
If so, why not seconds after birth?
Is it ok to kill a toddler?
They won't remember it...
Would you kill an adult in the middle of their life cycle if was convenient?
If not, why a human at the beginning, for convenience?

Admit it.
You have the same selfish, sadistic outlook on human life as those who have committed the greatest atrocities against humanity.
Facts.
The TRUTH.
BOTH will continue being reality, regardless of "your truth", your feelz or your beliefs.
As I said, I know your fingers are FIRMLY IN YOUR EARS.
I can actually here the "I'M NOT LISTENING, LA LA LALALALA LA", as I type this.
Facts will prevail and your backwards outdated mind set will be a thing of the past.
You are a dying breed.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Quadrivium

they are human beings.

Nope. They are becoming human beings.

Please back up that statement.
They are human beings....
You do not consider them "people".

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Bye

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

We've already been around and around this block. A single cell, fertilized egg is NOT an individual person/human being. It has the potential of becoming an individual person/human being.

Whatever you want to call it, however sacred and revered you think it is, it's right to exist is not greater than the right of person who owns the body hosting it to evict it.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tipulatedone
So first I just want to say this is my very first thread!
Ive been a long time reader of ATS but never posted or commented until the last few days.

Now i thought i would start off with a perhaps rather controversial question...

Why do people think Abortions are so bad?
I suppose this question is mainly aimed at the American people as over here in the UK (Wales) no one seems to give a rat ass about it.
Ive tried asking the question on various message boards/youtube comments etc but noone ever seems to reply.

No right or wrong answers of course just want to see peoples thoughts!

That is because a human life is being ended professionally by the premeditated choice and co-conspiracy of other human beings, with malice aforethought.

If that's how doctors treat their smallest and most innocent and defenseless patients, I have no reason to think or believe that they are there to help me and not harm me if I am sick or my life is in danger as an adult. The entire medical establishment in an abortion mill hospital district is characterized by the abject moral depravity of doctors who are only there to get away with as much murder and mayhem as they can for the money. Some babies are killed and others are skinned and let live.

The common people are trapped in that matrix and cannot escape, even as adults. Others who are more privileged than they are move them around as pawns on a chessboard, and procure "circumstances" of love or death as it pleases the ladies and gentlemen of the vice district to do so.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Bye

Because you have no argument, other than feelz.
Keep those fingers firmly in those ears.....
"I'm not listening, la la lalalala la, I'm not liisstttteennniiinnngg".
Childish.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

We've already been around and around this block. A single cell, fertilized egg is NOT an individual person/human being. It has the potential of becoming an individual person/human being.

Whatever you want to call it, however sacred and revered you think it is, it's right to exist is not greater than the right of person who owns the body hosting it to evict it.

And that is a lie.
They are a human being, regardless of your beliefs.
The rest of your post is just like Anne's.
Bla bla bullsnip.
You have no argument.
You know abortion is the premeditated killing of another human being, for convenience, in 99% of cases.
You just don't care.
Your feelz Trump another human being life...
Move along now.
You can both just deny truth and biology, advocate killing, and finish out your miserable lives....
Don't know who broke you, but may God have mercy on their souls.
Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nah...It's a human zygote, or a human embryo or a human fetus, but a human being is an independent person that has been born, breaths, eats, poops and all the other things that being human encompasses.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Annee, My daughter has said that, they now live together and get along, supposedly. My ex told my daughter she wish she was never born..twice. No we’re not together anymore but daughter now lives with her. So…wtf are you saying?
edit on 21-10-2022 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Nah...It's a human zygote, or a human embryo or a human fetus, but a human being is an independent person that has been born, breaths, eats, poops and all the other things that being human encompasses.

Aborti on on demand for military: Department of Defense will pay for women to travel out of states for abortions

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”

Psalms 139:13-16
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

LOL

Way to sidestep the issue, that you brought up, which is how unfair it is that women have choices and men don't.

Once again, how does forcing a woman to carry an untenable pregnancy to term relieve the man's financial responsibility to that child?

Answer? It doesn't. With the overturning of Roe, men are even more screwed than they were before!

I didn’t sidestep #. I’ve already explained, sorry you don’t comprehend but would rather perform mental gymnastics.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Well, this is what you said:

Should men have a choice and say in the matter? If a women was to decide to have the baby, can I as a male choose not to support a child I may not want?

You're all about men having equal rights of aborting their parental duties too, right?

So, please explain to me again, like I'm your 14-year-old son, how taking away a woman's right to choice protects men's rights not to be financially obligated to support said skank's child.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Once again, you have NO idea what the terminology you are using actually means.
You are as lost as last years Easter Egg.
edit on 21-10-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

This is what I hear when Annie or Sookie make an argument.
This is what I think when people say "there is no sanctity to human life.
This is the BACKWARD, outdated mindset they possess.

Abortion IS the premeditated killing of another human being, for convenience, in 99% of cases.

You may argue it is a "potential person" but you have no idea if that is true.
We know for a fact they are human beings.
They are just at a different stage of their life cycle.
From day one we start changing.
We change throughout our existence.
That is what the life cycle is....
I am the same human being now, that I was once Mitosis started in my mother's womb.
You may "believe" differently, but your beliefs do not trump scientific, biological facts.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Depending on where you are, it’s illegal in some places. The thread title suggests you don’t understand morality. No surprise there.

bad
băd
adjective
Not achieving an adequate standard; poor.
Immoral or evil.
Vulgar or obscene.

edit on 22/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

She’s a rabid feminist and misandrist. Clearly a man has done her wrong in the past so we should all burn in hell.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Depending on where you are, it’s illegal in some places. The thread title suggests you don’t understand morality. No surprise there.

bad
băd
adjective
Not achieving an adequate standard; poor.
Immoral or evil.
Vulgar or obscene.

Hey! Why don't we let Fundamentalists legislate morality?

My ethics: FEED LIVING CHILDREN

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

She’s a rabid feminist and misandrist. Clearly a man has done her wrong in the past so we should all burn in hell.

Man are you clueless.

You do realize this thinking comes from your psych. Not mine.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The English dictionary defines the word, not fundamentalists.

The thread asks the question of why Abortion is so bad.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yes, I think for myself and it doesn’t align with your own BS, imagine that.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join